Maureen Swallows Granddad Ch. 03

Story Info
Father joins in.
1.1k words
4.49
163.1k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,646 Followers

Maureen's mother got to her feet and ran up the stairs. This was all a bit too much for her to handle and she had to get things right in her mind. She had just been fucked by her own father and eaten out by her own daughter. Maureen had swallowed her own grandfather. She ran up the steps with her oversized breasts flopping wildly as she ran. She was going to take a cold shower and then straighten everything out in the morning. The worst part is that she loved every minute

Maureen got up and wanted to talk to her mother, so she went up and lay down on her parent's bed. She started to drift off to sleep as her mother's cold shower turned hot and she decided to stay in for a while.

Maureen's grandfather got up on shaky legs. He hadn't had this much sex in years and it was taking a little toll on him. He slowly got up and made his way to the spare bedroom to take a nap. He was happy as hell and wanted to get some rest for the afternoon.

Maureen's dad had only made it halfway to his destination before turning around the car. He had been reflecting on his life and his marriage and was bound and determined to get things going in his marriage again. He had decided that he was going to get home and fuck his wife good and hard. She needed it and he needed it. He started driving faster.

Nancy, Maureen's mother had decided to sit down in the shower. It was a fancy one with benches and multiple sprayers! She was sitting there soaking and thinking about her father and her daughter. God was she getting turned on again?

Maureen's father Ben pulled into the driveway. He had pulled his cock out during the drive there and been stroking himself to an erection. He stuffed his cock back in his pants and entered the house. He faintly heard the shower running upstairs and hoped that Maureen and her grandfather had gone of to do something. He was beyond caring if they heard him going at it with his wife though.

Nancy had drifted off to sleep in the shower. Maureen had drifted off to sleep in the bed with her legs wide open and still wet from the morning's activities. Maureen's father stormed up the steps he was taking his clothes off as he climbed. By the time he got to his bedroom only his shirt remained. He spied who he thought was his wife on the bed. Had she heard him coming home? Was she waiting for him? With one extremely athletic move, he pulled off his T-shirt, grabbed his cock, jumped on the bed and entered his wife. She was sopping wet and he entered her easily, pumping into her hard.

Maureen awoke with a grunt. There was a large cock thrusting in and out of her. She opened her eyes and her and her father locked gazes!

"Oh fuck!" Her father said. "I thought you were your mother!"

"Oh shit!" Maureen yelled. "Oh shit that feels good dad! Don't stop!"

Ben didn't he didn't know how this mix up happened or why his busty daughter was laying naked in his bed but he wasn't going to stop fucking her now. It was too late. Maureen was so hot and wet down there. His large cock was fucking her easily and it felt so good. He pulled out much to her dismay and rolled her over onto her hands and knees. Maureen got in position and was relieved when he entered her again.

She had grown to love the doggie style position. She started to buck her hips back to meet his thrusts. He was fucking her hard and she loved it!

Nancy heard the commotion in the bedroom as soon as she turned off the shower. She had come to terms with what had happened down in the kitchen and was ready for another round with Maureen and her granddad. What she saw when she went into the bedroom shocked her.

There was her husband Ben fucking the hell out of Maureen from behind on the bed. Maureen was grunting in pleasure with each thrust. Ben was groping Maureen's heavy breasts with one hand as he fucked her. Nancy could hear how turned on Maureen was by the wet smacking sounds of their fuck session.

Ben looked over and saw his wife standing there and to his surprise she didn't' protest or try to stop him. Maureen could see her mother there also and mouthed the words. "I'm sorry, is it ok?"

"Yes baby it is." She told her daughter. Keep fucking each other. I have my own cock now.

Maureen and her dad stopped just long enough to glance over and see Nancy drop do her knees and take Maureen's granddad into her mouth. She slid her lips down his cock and fondled his balls with her other hand. He started to push his cock into her mouth further as she started to suck with more force. She loved sucking cock almost as much as her daughter did.

Maureen could sense that her father was about to cum and she desperately wanted to taste him. She crawled forward and Ben's cock slid out with a wet "plop!" Maureen turned around and sucked her father into her mouth.

As soon as his cock entered his daughter's mouth, Ben started to cum. It had been weeks since he last came and he had a lot of ejaculate for his daughter. He shot load after load into her mouth. He was surprised that his daughter was able to swallow it all. He wondered just how experienced she was and what had been going on around here.

Maureen slid her lips off of her father's cock and smiled up at him, cum still glistening on her teeth. "Thanks Dad!" She said.

"Baby, that was so good. As long as your mother doesn't mind I have lot's more for you!" He replied.

They looked over onto the floor and Maureen's grandfather and her mother were fucking on the floor. He had her feet up over his shoulders and was fucking into her with long deep strokes. It was long until Nancy screamed in orgasm and they watched in amazement as her whole body shook.

Maureen's granddad got up and pulled his daughter to her feet and helped her on the bed. Maureen got up from the bed so that her mother could recuperate.

Nancy looked over at Ben and told him she loved him and that she was sorry for being such a prude all these years. Ben leaned over and kissed his wife on the lips. "Things are going to change around her for the better!" He told her. The both looked over and smiled as Maureen swallowed granddad again!

The End

SethP

sethp
sethp
3,646 Followers