Maureen's Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Maureen's training is complete and she has a new master.
14.3k words
4.63
100.8k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,659 Followers

Sethp 2011

all rights reserved

(The continuing saga of Maureen as she is sold into slavery. This episode does contain incest so stop reading now if that offends you. Otherwise enjoy!)

*

The next two weeks were full of more sexual escapades, each more erotic and deviant than the one before. Training also started to change. The girls learned how to walk, dance and sit the right way. They also learned etiquette and manners and all about cleaning and cooking and serving drinks. It seemed as if they were training to become maids.

Maureen and the two other girls were subjected to threesomes and foursomes and golden showers and almost everything she had ever heard of. She was concerned that she seemed to enjoy almost all of it. Here, in this place, she had no sexual inhibitions and she was only mildly embarrassed to perform sexually in front of Amanda and the other girls. Maybe it was because they were doing the same things or that there were no repercussions. No one would ever know what she was doing here. Maybe it was because none of this seemed real. It was like being in a fantasy world. Even the pain of the shock collars and Lorraine's sudden ending seemed like distant memories.

The fantasy world suddenly changed one morning as the Maureen and the other girls were violently dragged out of bed. Amanda stormed into the room with a bundle of clothes for each girl.

"Put these on now!" She demanded. "You have two minutes." She stood there arms folded across her massive chest watching her three charges dress.

The outfits were all ankle length plain dresses with socks and boots. There were no bras or underpants. They were all given black overcoats with hoods. The masked men that had pulled them all out of bed had left. Amanda was dressed exactly the same.

"We're going on a train," Amanda said. "Do not ask me why or where. In fact do not speak at all. Am I understood?"

Maureen and the other two girls nodded in unison.

"Follow me then, quickly and quietly," Amanda commanded and then added. "I will leave you here to rot, if you don't keep up or if you attempt to flee."

Amanda headed out of the bedchambers and through the main room to where the door on the far side hung upon. Maureen thought about escaping if she got the chance, but the thick collar around her neck was giving her serious doubt about her chances. How long was the range from Amanda's bracelet to this collar? Where were they going? Amanda picked up the pace and the three girls hurried to catch up. Latonya's large breasts were bouncing wildly as she ran to keep up. Maureen put an arm across her own chest as she jogged to keep her own giant breasts from flopping about.

Maureen made a conscious effort to take in every detail that she could. Once outside the large steel door that had marked their world for the past few weeks, she was shocked to find that it wasn't another stone hallway. Amanda was leading them down a carpeted hallway with smooth painted walls adorned with fantastic artwork and mirrors. This hallway opened up to what could only be a ballroom. Amanda led them across the tiled floor and through a double door on the other side. This led to a small enclosed courtyard with a beautiful fountain in the middle. Far behind them, Maureen thought that she could make out the sounds of men yelling and some distant banging of some sort. Amanda seemed to notice this too and she started walking faster.

They made their way across the courtyard and into another building. Amanda navigated them through a series of small rooms and through a small red wooden door that led them into a garage. It was empty except for a black van. The Ox was there in the driver's seat. She had no idea how he fit in there. Amanda ushered them all inside. There were no seats back here and the four girls sat on the floor. Amanda then placed a black sack over each girls head so that they couldn't see.

Maureen heard the van start and the sliding door slam shut and soon the van was moving. The van ride was uneventful although long. They had driven for hours. When the van finally stopped, Amanda removed the hoods and commanded them to follow her again. Maureen looked around and even though Amanda had told her where they were going, she was surprised to find herself at an actual train station.

Amanda gathered the girls around her. "I will not think twice before shocking you to death right where you stand if you so much as make me think you are escaping," She said, voice cold as ice. "You will stay no less then five feet from me at all times. There are others who will be joining us on this journey as well. Think on that." Then she started toward the far end of the station.

The girls hurried to keep up and stay within Amanda's commanded space. Latonya kept falling behind and if not for Laura and Maureen pulling her along, Maureen had no doubt that she would be convulsing on the platform in her death throes. It really was the perfect death. Amanda could invisibly kill them and be safely away before she could ever be found. She wondered if The Ox would be joining them.

They boarded a train and Amanda herded them into a private compartment, complete with its own private bathroom. "Very good girls," Amanda said with a wicked little smile. "You may make it through this day alive, yet."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Amanda gave them all a look that said not to try anything or say anything, and then got up and opened the door. It was the large bearded man. The Ox was coming with them. Amanda let him in and he took a seat on the other side of the compartment. Maureen wondered what was going on. Where was the mean redhead that had been with The Ox? Why did they have to leave so fast? She was upset with herself that she hadn't thought to try to leave a makeshift note, but the morning had unraveled too fast. The train started to pull away and Maureen turned her attention back on the bearded man. He really was huge, almost an ogre. Maureen thought on that a moment and then decided that he was indeed an Ogre or an Ox? She was too tired to figure out the difference.

He was staring at Amanda with an expression of pained frustration. She nodded at him. "Latonya," she called out and the black girl jumped to her feet and stood in front of Amanda. "Our friend here has a problem that you're going to solve."

"What?" Latonya replied.

The Ox stood up and then unbuckled his belt, letting his pants drop to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear and an enormous cock sprung free for all to see. Maureen gasped at the size of him. She had never seen anyone so large. The masked men that she had pleasured and fucked back in the chamber were all very well endowed but none even came close to this ogre. This Ox.

"He needs to cum Latonya," Amanda said. "He has lost his friend and I promised him that you would take care of him. Please do so now."

Latonya's training kicked in, and she disrobed immediately. The bearded man grunted in approval at the sight of her massive black breasts. Her dark puffy nipples were sticking out obscenely. She walked over to him and dropped to her knees grabbing his thick cock in her hands and started to stroke him. He grunted again in approval. Latonya leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Maureen was amazed that she was able to accomplish this. His cock was so thick. Latonya had a big mouth though.

Latonya then started to take more of his massive cock into her mouth. She made a few gagging noises as his cock reached the entrance to her throat. She had nearly half of him in her mouth. It looked to Maureen like her mouth was going to split open it was stretched so tightly around The Ox's massive cock. Then she started to bob her had back and forth, sliding her full lips up and down his shaft. The bearded man had closed his eyes and was thrusting his hips, driving his cock between Latonya's thick lips.

Maureen and Laura watched intently as Latonya worked on The Ox's cock. He suddenly grabbed thick handfuls of the black girl's hair and started grunting as he came in her mouth. Latonya swallowed all of it, sucking him dry. She pulled her mouth away and stood up pressing her body against him. He smiled down at her grabbing one of her massive breasts. Something about watching The Ox smile made Maureen shiver. It wasn't natural.

"Girl you had better watch it or he'll be ready for another go at you," Amanda said laughing.

"I want him to," Latonya said, avoiding looking at Maureen and Laura. Both of the girls gasped at Latonya's admission. It was one thing to enjoy the sex that they had been having but to wantonly ask for it. Was Latonya a willing slave? Would she even be able to accommodate his size?

Latonya sat down on the floor of the cabin leaning back and the bearded man got down on top of her. Latonya must have already been wet because he started slowly pushing his cock inside of her one inch at a time. Maureen could not believe that the black girl was taking his massive cock in her pussy. Latonya whimpered in pleasure as The Ox started to fuck her. He was plowing his cock into her in long slow, powerful strokes. Latonya was thrashing about beneath him her eyes rolled back into her head. The bearded man fucked her relentlessly and brutally and Latonya was enjoying every second of it.

"Uh...I'm cumming," she moaned. "Oh god yes I'm cumming. I love your big cock."

He kept fucking her throughout her orgasm, then tensed and grunted cumming deep inside her.

"Maureen, go clean her." Amanda ordered. Maureen knew just what was being asked of her. She had performed this task dozens of times in the chamber but somehow this felt more real. She knew better than to hesitate though.

Maureen lay down on the floor on her stomach with her head beside the bearded man's legs. When he withdrew his cock from Latonya's pussy, Maureen's mouth took its place. As his cum started leaking out, Maureen drank it in and when there was no more she licked Latonya clean with her tongue. When she was done she hurriedly got up and took her seat beside Laura. Latonya slowly got dressed and then joined the others on the bench seat.

The Ox sat back smiling and looking very contented.

"That was quite a show girl, but you'd better try to get some sleep. We have a journey ahead of us," Amanda said smiling at Latonya. Then Amanda did something unexpected. She got up and moved over to Maureen and kissed her passionately, inserting her tongue in her mouth. She pulled away. "Delicious. You're so lucky," she said oddly, and then left the compartment. The Ox stayed.

Maureen didn't know how long she slept. It must have been hours because it was dark outside when she awoke. The Ox was snoring in his seat across from them. Latonya had moved over at some point, and was snuggled against him. This couldn't be good. Amanda still had not returned and Laura was fast asleep beside her. For a brief moment, Maureen thought about escaping, but then Amanda came through the door.

"We're here girls," she said. "Wake up and clean up."

The girls all took turns cleaning up in the bathroom and getting ready. Amanda took great care to make she they were all up to her standards, and then led them out of the compartment and off of the train. The Ox took up the rear and the odd little procession made its way through a small rural train station.

Maureen had no idea where they were and couldn't make out any signs at this end of the station. Amanda led them briskly outside and to a waiting van. There was no time to ask questions and no time to investigate their surroundings.

Once in the van they were subjected to the black hoods again. The Ox was not driving this time but sitting in the back with the girls. Maureen could hear his heavy breathing. Amanda had taken the front passenger seat beside an extremely angry looking muscular man in dark sun glasses. Maureen took a deep breath and felt comforted by the fact that they weren't going to kill her and that at some point she would be able to escape. It wasn't a matter of if but when. She only hoped that she would be able to help her two friends escape as well. She wondered if Latonya would even want to escape.

The van stopped after a short drive and Maureen could here a large garage door opening. The Van drove through and then stopped. Maureen could hear the garage door closing again and then the sliding door of the van opened. There were men shouting in a language that Maureen couldn't understand and she was roughly helped out of the van and herded into a small room with the others. Once inside, Amanda pulled off the hoods and busied herself with straightening out the girls, paying special attention to their hair. The bearded man was not in the room and Latonya was not pleased by it.

"Sit down," Amanda ordered. "Listen to me and listen carefully. Through that doorway behind me is your destiny. If you believe in god, pray that it's a good one. "

"Aren't you coming with us? Where is the man?" Latonya asked, clearly not caring if she got shocked.

Amanda just smiled. "Beyond those doors, you will meet your new masters," she said. "You will never see me again. You have been trained well, but you must remember this. Disobedience out there will be met with death. Follow me now."

They walked into a large room filled with people. At the center of the room was a raised platform. Maureen didn't need to be told that this was an auction and they were being sold. Amanda led them to the side and they stood in line behind dozens of girls and handlers. Most were dressed exactly as Maureen and the others. Some girls were naked, but most of the handlers were bald like Amanda. All of the girls had the same collars on their necks. Many of the girls on stage were reduced to tears as they were led off the platform and out of the room. Latonya was led onto the stage by a masked man. He was dressed though. There were masked men throughout the room, some mingled in with the other people and some guarding the girls. Latonya was roughly stripped naked by the two handlers on the stage. There was quite a commotion as she was bid on and finally sold. Two large handlers led her out of the room. She looked back at Laura and Maureen, eyes full of tears and then she was gone. Laura was next. She was kept clothed and was taken away even faster than Latonya had been. She never looked back. Maureen couldn't make any sense of the proceedings and why some of the girls were naked and others were not.

Finally, Maureen was led to the stage. She was stripped naked and there were audible gasps in the audience as her massive breasts were exposed. Both she and Latonya were much bigger than most of the girls here and that seemed to elicit quite a bidding war for them. Maureen couldn't make sense of all the yelling and signs. She had no idea how or when the bidding had ended only that the two large handlers came and escorted her off the stage and out of the room.

She expected to find Latonya and Laura through the doorway but she was dismayed to see that it led to an empty hallway. She was led down the long corridor and into a small examining room. Within minutes a man and woman came in and started to examine her from head to foot. They took her measurements, her blood pressure and even some of her blood. When they were done she was led to another room. This one was full of clothes. There was an elderly woman standing in the middle of the room. She was given a sheet of paper by one of the handlers that Maureen guessed had her measurements and weight on it.

The woman grunted and then disappeared into the racks of clothing. She returned with a black skirt, white blouse and matching undergarments that were just Maureen's size. The clothing was very tight and showed off her curvy body exquisitely. The collar remained though. When she was dressed the handlers led her out of the room and down the hall into another room with a single table in the middle and a chair on either side. Maureen was guided to the far chair and the two handlers left the room.

A few moments later a small man in a three piece suite and thick glasses came in. He had a clipboard with some forms on it. He took a seat on the chair across from Maureen and cleared his throat.

"You must be Maureen. Yes?" he asked. "You may speak to me," he said.

"Yes," Maureen answered. "Am I going home?" she asked against all hope.

"Yes and no," he answered. "That will be the last question you are allowed to ask though. Do you understand me?" he asked, showing her that he was wearing a bracelet that was identical to Amanda's.

"Yes," Maureen answered quietly.

"Here are the rules," he said firmly. "You will not try to escape. You will do everything commanded of you without fail. You will attempt no communication with anyone. You will never mention that you are a slave. Do you understand these rules?" he asked.

"Yes." Maureen answered.

"Good. Sign here please," he said and offered her a pen and the first form on the clipboard.

Maureen saw no choice but to obey and sign. She had no idea what she was signing. He kept flipping though papers and Maureen kept signing them. When she was done he produced an inkpad and had Maureen mark each paper with her index finger.

"Ok, now it's time for the important part," he said, producing a small handbook which he placed in front of Maureen. "This is your employee handbook. You are now an employee of John Smith. You are his live in maid. Your primary job is to cook, clean and take care of the house and his family and perform any task or request made of you. The documents you signed are legal papers to that effect including a number of waivers and liability forms. You may keep your first name Maureen but your last name is now Prickett."

Maureen nodded her understanding. She was a personal slave for some man named John Smith and her ruse would be that she was a live in maid.

"Good," the man continued. "If you try to escape or break any of the primary rules you will be shocked of course. You are this man's property and as such, he does have the right to kill you if he sees fit. He may contact us to handle you or replace you as well. Trust me. You don't want that to happen. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Maureen answered.

"Now you may ask four questions. Begin."

"How long will I be a slave?" Maureen asked, thinking instantly that she wasted one of her questions. She had to think.

"Until you die or he decides to free you," the small man answered.

"What has happened to my friends?" she asked.

"Their fate is the same as yours," he answered. "You will never see them again."

"Are my parents alright?" Maureen asked.

He looked down at his notes. "Yes," he answered. "They are...okay."

"What if I make a mistake? What if I accidentally don't act like a slave?" Maureen asked. "What if I forget my last name or...?"

"You had better hope you don't," he answered. "Mr. Smith is a fair man but he does not suffer fools. You leave in one hour and I expect you to have read that entire manual before then. Goodbye Ms. Prickett," he said and then abruptly left the room.

Maureen took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. At least her parents were okay, or were they? Why had he paused? What did okay really mean? What if he was just lying? Her father had not been killed. She had to believe that. She resigned herself to reading the manual. It was like most of the employee manuals she had read before, including paid time off, pay and other benefits. She would have laughed if it wasn't so crazy, or if she really wasn't a slave. There was no section on filing grievances or human resources. It was filled with primary job descriptions and information about the Smith household.

John Smith worked long hours at some corporation and was also away most weekends. He had two children, eighteen year old twins who were both in their last year of high school. Did they know that she was a slave? Maureen's head started to spin with the implications. It appeared to be a secluded mansion just outside of town. The town and state were not mentioned. Then again, how did she know that she wasn't in Canada or Mexico? She had to still be in North America.

sethp
sethp
3,659 Followers