Mavis Gets Even

Story Info
Hell hath no fury like a woman taken advantage of.
4k words
4.42
90.3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the usual quiet mid-night shift. She looked around and checked out the floor very carefully. Maude Peterson was at the nurse's station and she knew from experience that Maude would sit there and read her romance novel and not move unless a monitor sounded off or it was time for medication rounds. She would have plenty of time to do what she needed to do.

She prayed that nothing would go wrong. She had waited almost five months for the right circumstances. One last look to make sure the hall was clear and then she slipped into room 521. The patient was heavily medicated so he should pose no problem. She checked his chart one last time to be absolutely certain. Yes, there it was, AB positive. She took the syringe and the vials from her pocket. She felt for a good vein and when she found it she opened the alcohol wipe packet, swabbed the vein and slipped the needle in. She drew enough blood from the unconscious man to fill both vials and then put a cotton ball over the puncture and taped it in place. She put the needle in the medical waste bin and then slipped out of the room.

She went to the lab room and took one vial and labeled it, filled out the paperwork and set the vial into the pick up rack. It would go to the lab in the morning and the results would be back late that afternoon or early the next day at the latest.

She now had the last of what she needed for her plan. Tomorrow was her first day of vacation and payback would begin.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The apprehension sent a cold shiver down her spine. She hadn't been in the place since "the night" and she knew that she would never have come back except for the fact that this was the most likely place to find him. She hesitated just inside the door and scanned the room. There he was. He was sitting in a booth along the back wall and he was alone. He was surprised when she sat down opposite him in his booth. She didn't give him a chance to start the conversation because she was afraid it would go something along the lines of, "What the hell do you want?" and that would set the wrong mood. No, better she start.

"Hi"

"Hi yourself.

"How have you been?"

Not bad. You're looking good."

"Thanks. Buy a girl a drink?"

"Sure" he said as he waved a waitress over. She gave her order and he said, "I'm surprised to see you here."

"I can't say that I ever expected to be here or see you again. I've fought it for months, but I finally had to admit something to myself - I liked it."

He grinned (it was more like a leer) and said, "Do tell? Want to do it again huh?"

"Well, yeah, but I kind of want to lead up to it next time."

"How's that?"

"You and then the others, one at a time until I'm comfortable with all of you and then maybe one night we can all get together."

"You saying that you came in her tonight to pick me up?"

She turned away and blushed before saying, "Yes, yes I did."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She dropped her coat on the chair and went into the kitchen. When she came back she handed him a beer. "Bud Light right?"

He stopped unbuttoning his shirt long enough to take the beer from her and take a long pull from the bottle.

"Drink your beer," she said, "I'll do the rest."

She finished unbuttoning his shirt and then went to her knees in front of him. She undid his belt, pulled down his zipper and worked his trousers down to his ankles. He kicked off his loafers and stepped out of his pants as she took his cock in her hand. She licked his cock up one side and then down the other and then she took him in her mouth and sucked on him. His hands moved to her head and held it as his hips thrust forward and he fucked her face.

She let him use her mouth for another two minutes and then she pulled away from him and got on the bed. She spread her legs wide and reached down with her hands and pulled her lips apart exposing the pink tunnel and looking into his eyes she said:

"In here baby, put it in here. Fill me up."

He looked down at her and said, "God, you are one hot lady" and he moved between her legs and slid his cock into her. He started fucking her hard and she moaned and lifted her legs and clamped them against him. Her hands reached for the cheeks of his ass and she dug her nails in and pulled him to her.

She moaned "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" as he pounded into her. She urged him on, "Make me cum, make me cum, get me off, please get me off."

Sweat was dripping off him as he worked to get himself off. She cried as she had her first orgasm and moaned, "Oh yes, oh God yes." He felt her juices flood around his cock and her cunt muscles gripped his cock as he exploded into her.

He was still in her, leaning on his arms and looking down into her face. She smiled up at him, "You were good baby, you got me off real nice" she said as he pulled himself out of her. "But we aren't done yet."

She moved down and went to work on his limp cock and licked and sucked him to hardness again. He fucked her twice more that night before falling into an exhausted sleep.

Her mouth on his cock woke him up and he glanced over at the bedside clock.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to be late for work."

She took her mouth off of his dick and said, "I hope you will think it was worth it."

"Oh Christ yeah. When can we do it again?"

"I want to spend one night with each of the others and get comfortable with them and then we can all get together."

"How long will that take?"

"I don't know. I don't even know where to find them."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. I'll get them for you. One a night you said?"

"Yes."

"I'll have Harry at the lounge tonight. Ted there tomorrow and Hank on Thursday."

"That would be great and then we could all get together and party on Friday or Saturday."

"Hey! How about Friday and Saturday?"

"That would be just lovely. I think I would like that."

She smiled and kissed him goodbye when he left. As the door closed behind him she said to herself, "One down, three to go."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Harry Halloway couldn't believe his luck. He was just to the point of hiring a hooker when Ben had called him.

"Got a bitch who wants to suck your cock Harry and then fuck your brains out."

"What's the catch?"

"No catch Harry, Mavis wants to do you tonight."

"Mavis? You out of your mind? Why the hell would she want to do me?"

"Don't know bud; she did me last night and she wants to do you, Ted and Hank and then Friday she wants to party with all of us."

"You talking about the same Mavis I am? Redhead? Great ass?"

"The very one."

"Oh wow."

"Meet us at the lounge tonight, around seven."

"You got it."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He woke up with a hand stroking his cock. He opened his eyes and saw her smiling down at him.

"You don't need to rush off, do you?"

He looked at the bedside clock. "No, I've got time for one more."

"Good man" she said as she got up on her knees, buried her head in a pillow and reached back and parted her pussy lips. He moved up behind her and in one hard thrust he buried his full length in her. He held her hips in his hands and lunged and thrust into her while she pushed back and moaned:

"Oh God, oh God, fuck me baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard, make me cum."

He did pound her hard and he did make her cum and then his cock spit its juices inside her. He pulled out, said, "Got to run babe" and then he quickly dressed and was gone.

After he was gone she showered and then douched herself really good and then she took out her diaphragm and put it in its case. Opening her medicine cabinet she took out the little case and took her daily birth control pill and as she did she hoped that the diaphragm and the pill were doing there jobs properly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"She let me have her ass" Ted Hockman said. I didn't even have to ask. She sucked my cock, fucked me, sucked me hard again and then she asked me if I wanted to try her ass."

"Did you?" Ben asked.

"Did I ever. God she was tight. And the best part was that she loved it. She kept begging me to do her harder and faster. It was wild. I can't wait until tomorrow night so I can do it again. God, but can she fuck. She wore my ass out and I fell asleep and damned if she didn't wake me up with a blow job and send me off to work well fucked. I can't believe that I ever called her a cock tease.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Fuck me!" she cried, "Fuck me hard, make me cum. I'm close baby, I'm close, get me off."

Hank slammed into the moaning, crying woman as hard as he could. Sweat was rolling off him as he tried to do her justice. He wasn't sure he could even cum again, but pride would make him get her off. The broad was a fucking nympho for Christ's sake. She had sucked him off, gotten him hard again and fucked him and then damned if she didn't get him up and do it again - twice! He hoped to God she didn't want to go again; he just would not be able.

He felt it building and he grunted, "Gonna cum, gonna cum" and she cried, "Get me there, get me there, make me cum, oh God make me cum."

Harv slammed into once, twice and on the third time whatever he still had left in his nuts came out just as she cried:

"Oh shit! Oh shit! So good, God that was good."

Harv pulled out of her and fell down on the bed next to her. She reached for his limp cock and he pushed her hand away.

"I'm done sweetie. You flat wore me out."

She got up on one elbow and watched him as he fell asleep and then she got up and went into the bathroom, showered and douched and then got her kit bag out from under the sink and when she came back into the bedroom he was snoring loudly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ben called just after lunch. "Are we still on for tonight?"

"You bet baby. I told the other guys to be here by seven."

"I can't wait babe. I've really been looking forward to this."

"So have I Ben, so have I."

As she hung up the phone she thought back to that night six months ago when Ben, Ted, Harry and Hank had slipped date rape drugs into her drink while she had been partying at the lounge with some friends. Parts of the night were still hazy, but the one clear memory she had before she lost so many hours was Ben saying:

"You have always been a cock tease Mavis, and tonight you are going to get a lot of it" and Ted had laughed and said, "An awful lot of it."

What had happened after that she had no clear memory of. She still had flashbacks of several disconnected incidents; a cock being pushed into her mouth, her ass being brutally taken, a cock in her mouth, pussy and ass at the same time while someone laughed and said:

"Fuck the whore, teach her a lesson."

She had clearer memories of what happened when the drugs started wearing off and every time those memories intruded on her mind she shuddered in disgust. She had begged them to fuck her. She had cried and screamed for more cock. She remembered being on her knees with Hank shoving his cock deep in her ass as she screamed out:

"Oh God yes, harder, fuck me harder."

She remembered crawling across the floor on hands and knees to get to Ted who was sitting in a chair stroking his hard on. She remembered pushing his hand aside and mewling, "Mine, it's mine" before taking his cock in her mouth. Oh yes, she thought, I am really looking forward to tonight Ben.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She had everything ready by six and she poured herself a glass of white wine and went up to soak in the tub. A relaxing bath, some sexy lingerie, and she would be ready for them.

Ted and Ben were the first to arrive and she met them at the door wearing a black lace see-thru teddy and high heels. Ben was all for getting started right away, but she told him no.

"I want all of you here and then we will start, but I'll tell you what I will do. You will notice that I have a chair sitting in the middle of the room facing the couch. I'll sit on the chair and you sit on the couch and I'll give you a little show while we wait for Harry and Hank."

She sat on the chair and smiled at the two sitting on the couch and said:

"You can take your cocks out if you want, but don't you dare cum."

When she spread her legs wide the teddy rode up and her clean shaven pussy was on display. She stuck a finger in her mouth to get it wet and then watching Ben and Ted watch her she started to finger herself. She saw the hunger in their eyes and she moaned:

"Oh yes, this feels so good" as she drove her fingers in deeper and worked them harder.

The door bell rang and Ben, wanting to get started, got up and practically ran to the door to let Harry and Hank in. As soon as Harry and Hank were in and the door closed behind them Ben hurried toward her.

"We're all here now, we can get started."

"Not yet" she panted, "Sit back on the couch. I want to finish this first. Get it hot and ready for you."

The four men sat on the couch and watched as she worked her fingers in her pussy. They all had their cocks out and were stroking themselves as she worked her fingers faster, rubbing her clit as she felt the heat building and suddenly it was there and she screamed:

"Oh God, oh sweet Jesus yes!!!"

When she got her breath back she smiled at the four men and said, "What a warm up. Did you guys like that?"

She got four affirmatives and then said, "Good. Okay, here is how we are going to do this."

She reached under her chair for a box that was sitting there on the floor and she picked it up and placed it on her lap.

"This is the Surprise Box and you will get to see what is in it in just a minute. First though, reach under the couch cushions. There are four large manila envelopes, one for each of you."

She waited until they had the envelopes in their hands and then she said:

"Open it up. Inside you will find two smaller envelopes, one brown and one white. Open the brown envelope first."

She sat and watched as they opened the brown envelopes and smiled at the confusion on their faces as they unfolded and looked at the silhouette targets.

"Notice the groupings? All center of mass and that was at twenty-five feet using this" and she opened the box on her lap and took out the Llama .380 automatic. "Surprise, surprise!" she said. She noticed that three of the four hard ons started to wilt. Ben was still hard but she was betting it wouldn't stay hard much longer.

"This pistol holds seven in the clip, but I chambered a round before putting a full clip in. That gives me eight shots. Now the silhouettes were stationary and I have no idea how well I can do at moving targets, but I'm game to find out if you are. It is twelve feet from this chair to the couch. You can cover that much distance pretty quick, but just getting up off the couch will slow you down a little and I'm betting that I can get three of you before the fourth gets to me. The question here of course is which one of you feels lucky enough to be the fourth guy?

"And I do promise you that before this is over you are going to want to get to me. If you want to leave here undamaged you will sit there and hear what I have to say. Any attempt to get up from the couch before I tell you that you can get up will be taken as a threatening move toward me and I will start pulling the trigger, even if all you are doing is getting up to leave. Any move to get up from the couch, any move at all, will be considered hostile. Am I understood?"

She looked at the four men and saw that she did indeed have their undivided attention.

"Now here is what this is all about. When you four drugged me and then raped me and then went laughingly on your way I called my sister for help. She told me to call the police, but to tell them I was blindfolded and couldn't identify my attackers. The reason for calling the police was to get the rape on the record and to get the police to take me to the hospital for the rape protocols - the rape test kit, the drug screens, the DNA samples - and get it all on the record. My religion frowns on abortion, but a pregnancy caused by being drugged and raped, while still frowned on, is accepted without much stigma.

"The reason for saying I couldn't identify any of you was to avoid having to go to court. In every rape trial that has made the papers we have seen how some scum of the earth lawyer will try and get the rapists off by trying to make the victim look like a round heeled slut who invited what happened to her. My sister didn't want me going through my life with that tag hanging on me so you four assholes got lucky and you walked away from it untouched.

"Until now!

"One of the things you go through as a rape victim is blood tests to check for sexually transmitted diseases. You have to be tested once a month for at least six months to a year because something like Aids can take that long to show up. Open the white envelope."

She smiled as the four men ripped open the envelopes and took out the single sheet of paper.

"That boys, is the result of my last blood test. You can see where it says that I have just tested positive for HIV. One of you cocksuckers gave me Aids. And since one of you gave it to me I thought it only fair that I share. I fucked the socks off of each one of you this week and if God loves me at all he saw to it that I infected every fucking one of you."

She saw the looks on their faces and she laughed. "That's right boys, I deliberately tried to infect all of you. Of course one of you already has the virus. Have you grouped up on any other girls? Maybe the infected one has already shared it with you. God I hope so. Pissed? Want to come off the couch and get your hands around my throat? Come ahead. Slow death from Aids or a quick death from a bullet, makes no difference to me. Your choice boys. Come off the couch slow and easy and head for the door or come off the couch and head for me to see if the little girl really is any good with her pistol."

They stared at her for several moments and then Harry and Ted got up and slowly moved toward the front door. After about five seconds Harv did the same. She honestly thought Ben was going to try for her, but after a minute he too slowly got up and headed for the door. He stopped and turned to her and said:

"Best you watch your back you fucking bitch. I'll get you for this."

"Don't be calling me a bitch you fucking ass wipe. You raped me, I didn't rape you. And I give you fair warning. My sister has the names and addresses of all four of you and if anything happens to me she goes to the police and tells them I recognized your voice and when I confronted you as one of the guys who raped me you warned me to keep my mouth shut or you would kill me.

"The police still have your DNA from when the hospital did the rape kit testing. And don't think you will get away because the sperm of the four of you was too mixed to get a good read. Remember Ben, you were the one who thought it was funny to cum in my hair and you were the only one to do that. Ted is the only one who pulled out of my ass and shot all over my back. So you two are easily identified. Fuck with me Ben and go to jail for rape. Now get the fuck out of here."

As she got ready for bed she thought back over the week and what she had done. She didn't even know if her plan would work, but just the doing gave her closure. She thought about how easy it had been. Sleeping powder mixed in their beer and then strenuous fucking to exhaust them and cause them to fall into a deep sleep. While they slept she injected them with one cc of the blood from the second vial she had brought home from the hospital and then the next morning she had fucked them hard to make them overlook any discomfort that the injection might have caused.

12