Max and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked on the head of his throbbing cock as the first shot hit the roof of her mouth. She quickly swallowed, taking every drop of cum he pumped into her, sucking him dry.

After she had finally released him, he pulled her up to him, their lips meeting in a deep, hungry kiss. "That was fantastic," he murmured to her.

She blushed shyly, not knowing what to say. Max suddenly stood and scooped her up in his arms, carrying her out of the cabanna across the backyard. "Where are we going?" she asked nervously, looking around, worried that someone might see them.

"No one can see us, except probably from your house, and we're going to my room. We'll finish there. The cabanna is no place for your first time," he said, kissing her again.

He laid her on his bed and gazed down at her for a moment before laying beside her, his head dipping down to again suckle her deep pink nipples. He moved between her thighs and she eagerly spread them for him.

She could feel his hardness and she breathed deeply as he lifted his head and stared into her dark green eyes. "You ready?" he asked.

Clutching at his back, she nodded. "Yes, I'm ready," she replied.

Using his hand, he stroked his cock through the folds of her pussy, wetting himself before placing the head of his dick at her entrance and gently pushing in. She arched her back and cried out at his entry, matching his deep groan.

"God you feel good," he panted, still pushing in. "So hot and tight," he groaned, burying himself to the hilt. He paused a moment, savoring her before he began stroking himself within her.

Julie's head was spinning, she was astounded by how good his cock felt inside her. How big and hard he was, how full her pussy felt. She instinctively wrapped her legs around him, lifting her hips from the bed, grinding against him. It only took a few thrusts before she cried out again, the walls of her pussy again clutching at him, soaking him with her cum.

He quickly rolled them over so that she was on top. "Ride me," he groaned, his hands sliding up her body, gently squeezing her breasts.

She began to gently move her body getting used to the sensations, the incredibly erotic feel of it. Finding a rhythm, she increased her speed, enjoying the feeling of him repeatedly impaling her. Max reached down and began to rub her clit and it didn't take long before another orgasm flooded through her body, causing her to fling her head back, a loud cry escaping her lips.

Gripping her hips, he lifted her off of him. "On your hands and knees," he told her. She obeyed and he knelt behind her. Even though his hands were parting the lips of her pussy, teasing her before entering her again, his eyes were on her ass. He was aching to part her firm, round cheeks and plunge his cock into her tight, puckered opening.

"Max, don't stop, please," she begged, bucking against his gently probing fingers.

Without warning, he suddenly plunged his cock deeply into her, groaning loudly. He gripped Julie's hips and began to fuck her with long deep strokes.

"Harder, faster," she gasped.

Without hesitating he slammed his cock into her, driving quickly in and out, plunging in deeply. He held onto her hips with one hand while the other kneaded her ass, pushing aside her cheek, desiring her tight ass hole.

"Oh, yes, Max. You feel so good!" she cried out as he pounded into her pussy.

"How wild do you want to get?" he asked teasingly.

"Anything," she gasped. "I want to do it all."

She cried out with alarm as his hand came down sharply on her ass. He pulled out and began to spank her, his blows alternating between cheeks.

At first she wasn't sure what to think. Why was he hitting her? But the warmth that spread across her ass as each blow mellowed she soon found very erotic and her pussy gushed anew.

Max stared at her quickly reddening ass and at Julie's face, pressed into the pillows muffling her cries. He paused, resting his palms against her ass, feeling the heat emanating from her flesh. "Do you like being spanked?" he asked her.

Lifting her head, she murmured, "Yes. Yes, I do."

"Do you want more?" he asked, his hands gently pinching her tender butt.

"Yes. Can you fuck me and spank me at the same time?" she requested, a faint blush tinting her cheeks.

"My, what a dirty girl you are," he chuckled, driving his cock back into her hot, wet pussy. He plunged in and out of her again, spanking her ass in time with his thrusts. Her hot butt pressing against his stomach was driving him crazy and he felt his orgasm building. He thrust in deep and with a loud groan, slapped her ass quickly as his cock pumped his cum deep into her cunt.

He withdrew and flopped down beside her, desperately trying to catch his breath. She leaned over and kissed him. "That was fantastic," she giggled. "I had no idea getting a spanking could be so hot."

"Like I said," he gasped, "you are turning out to be a very dirty girl."

She hesitated before saying, "You said earlier that you can sometimes go three times in a row?"

"Yeah," he replied, his interest piquing.

"Well...I was wondering..." she trailed off, her cheeks blushing bright red.

"What? What do you want to do?" he asked, hoping beyond hope.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" she asked shyly, her voice barely above a whisper.

His spirit soared as she whispered the words. He forced himself to calm down and answer her without sounding too eager. "No, but it is something I've been wanting to try."

"You don't think it's too weird?" she again asked shyly.

He kissed her gently. "Not at all," he replied sincerely.

"Will it hurt?" she asked.

"I think it hurts a bit at first, but you just have to relax and get used to the feeling and then I think it can feel quite good," he answered, hoping to persuade her.

"Alright," she said. "If you can go a third time, I'd like to try it."

He wanted to jump up and dance for joy! Finally he was going to get some ass!

He raised her hips in the air and spread her thighs wide. His cock was throbbing and his heart was pounding. He had fantasized about this moment for so long and now it was about to happen. He spread her cheeks wide and stared down at her tightly puckered hole. Somehow his big cock was going to fit in there, he was going to bury himself in her ass.

Fumbling in the drawer of his nightstand he found the bottle of lube and squeezed some out onto Julie's asshole. She gasped at the cold gel and at his finger as it began to stroke her hole, rubbing in the slippery liquid.

"Relax," he whispered as he gently pushed a finger into her.

She cried out at the intrusion and Max waited a moment before pushing in further. Inching his way in, his entire finger was soon inside her. He eased it out, scooped up some more lube and pushed back in again, sliding in all the way. He pumped his finger in and out of her, feeling her widen for him.

"How does that feel?" he asked her.

Julie's mind was spinning. His finger had hurt so much when it had first pushed in but now it felt so good. "More," she whimpered.

Max chuckled as he pulled out of her and lubed up two fingers and pushed them into her. This time he wasn't as patient with her and gently pushed all the way in. He finger fucked her a few times and then repeated the process with three.

Julie cried out loudly at each new penetration. At the delicious pain shooting through her. Her pussy was dripping wet and aching to be fucked but then again, so was her ass. The three fingers were exciting her greatly but she still wanted more. "Fuck me Max, fuck my ass," she gasped, begging for his cock.

"You want my cock?" he asked, teasing her, not removing his fingers from her tight hole.

"Yes, I want your cock in my ass," she again begged.

He pulled his fingers from her, leaving her feeling suddenly empty and lubed up his cock. He spread more lube around her asshole as well before aiming his throbbing dick at her back entrance. Earlier he had lamented his orgasm but was now glad for it otherwise he would be shooting his load right now. He pressed his cock against her tight hole and pushed in.

They both gasped at the same time over how tight the fit was. Max paused for a moment more for himself than for Julie before pushing again.

"Ram it in me," she cried.

Max gripped her hips and thrust deeply, burying himself just beyond halfway. Another hard thrust and his balls were pressed against Julie's dripping pussy. He closed his eyes and tipped his head back, savoring the moment. How tight her ass was, how hot and tight, her cries over his rough entrance still ringing in the air and the soft moans coming from between her lips now.

"Your ass feels so damned good!" he muttered. He began to move within her, fucking her with long slow strokes, gasping at how hot it was. It was everything he had imagined, everything and more. He pulled her cheeks apart and watched his cock sliding in and out of her, amazed that she had stretched so wide.

Julie was quivering and trembling beneath him, soft cries slipping from between her lips. "Oh Max, you feel so good inside me. So big and hard. Fuck me with that big cock of yours, fuck my ass good and hard," she pleaded, obviously impatient with his gentle strokes.

He picked up speed and began to drive into her, pushing in deep and pulling back quickly only to thrust deeply again. Her cries became louder and she clenched the sheets in her fists. Who knew that the seemingly mild girl next door would love rough anal sex? He had a sudden idea and raised his hand over her ass, bringing it down hard.

"Oh yes, spank me and fuck my ass at the same time Max!" she cried.

He happily complied, smacking her ass hard as his cock drove into her. Her cheeks were soon glowing red and he gripped her sore flesh tightly, squeezing her ass as he continued to punish her hole. Suddenly the walls of her ass clutched tightly around him as an orgasm swept through her. He could feel the sudden surge of wetness on his balls as they slapped against her pussy.

His cock suddenly twitched and swelled and he knew he was about to cum. "I'm going to cum," he grunted.

"Fill my ass," Julie cried, "Shoot it in me."

How did she learn this kind of language, he wondered. The question was quickly forgotten as his orgasm flooded his senses, obliterating everything except his cock exploding in her tight ass. With a loud groan, he plunged in even deeper still, draining his throbbing cock.

Her own orgasm again shook her body as she responded to his even deeper penetration.

He remained kneeling behind her for a moment, savoring every last sensation before he finally pulled out of her. He gazed down at her gaping hole, still amazed he had stretched her so wide. With fascination he watched a glob of his cum drip from her closing hole and run down into her pussy. He gave her ass a final slap before collapsing next to her.

"You are officially a very dirty girl," he gasped.

"A very dirty girl of your own creation," she replied, slowly lowering her hips to the mattress with a groan.

"Are you sore?" he asked.

"Yes, but in the best possible way," she chuckled.

A loud grumble filled the room and after a moment they both laughed, realizing that it was Max's stomach. "We seem to have forgotten about dinner," he laughed.

Twenty minutes later, Max stood at the barbeque, flipping a couple of burgers when he saw Julie come out of the house. She was completely naked and he lamented his lack of physical ability to satiate the sudden desire he felt for her. She wrapped her arms around him from behind and kissed his neck.

"Will you stay here tonight?" he asked.

"Will you be able to fuck me?" she asked teasingly, rubbing his soft cock through his shorts.

"Yeah, I should be able to come up with something by then," he said mischievously.

"Just try and keep me away," she replied.

Later that night he again sank his cock into her thoroughly spanked ass and decided to rethink his feelings on his first year of college.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
Lifeguard21044Lifeguard2104430 days ago

While I’m usually a fan of this author and use of dialogue, this couple burned too hot and too fast to make this seem like anything more than a middle school boy’s wet dream.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 5 years ago
Loved the mutual indecision leading to the mutual seduction, great story!!

Loved the mutual indecision leading to the mutual seduction, great story!! Triple header, Hat Trick, Round the World, great scoring for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

About the only thing missing from this story is realism. It's well-written, but so far it's pretty much a typical teenage boy's fantasy. Not that there necessarily has to be more. But here's an idea for realism:

1) She gets pregnant from that first go at sex and tells him about it. He gets freaked out and is in denial and tries to avoid her. She is angry and feels betrayed but doesn't know what to do and she procrastinates confronting him again. Instead, on consecutive nights for over a week she screws several different college guys. But she doesn't enjoy it very much with any of them because of comparatively poor technique and because she didn't feel a spark for any of them and because it left her feeling empty emotionally. Then she buries herself in her college studies and decides to wait a maximum of four weeks before confronting him again. Meanwhile, he sleeps with a former girlfriend, but when he accidentally calls her "Julie" during sex, the young woman gets up out of bed, calls him an asshole, and throws a glass vase at him, which hits him in the crotch. Then she tells him to get out or else she'll call her big brother, who is six-foot-four and has a black belt in karate. On the way home he discovers that his dick is bleeding and his nut sack has swollen to twice its normal size. After the Emergency Room gives him six stitches in his injured cock and pain killers and an ice pack for his scrotum, he goes back home. He sprawls out on a couch in his computer rooom in the dark and tries to forget about his pains. Just then he sees the light switch on in Julie's bedroom next door. For far too long and in total agony, he watches Julie strip naked and masturbate. He is in total pain and frustration and every few minutes he must move the ice pack from his nuts to his cock to keep from having an erection rip out his stitches. He can see and hear, even from thirty feet away, that Julie is crying and that makes him feel even worse. Julie's crying and anger make it very hard for her to get the release she so desperately wants, which means that she ends up taking over an hour before she finally climaxes. During that time she first tries a small dildo but finally succeeds by using her mom's huge eight inch vibrator. He has to refill his ice pack three times. As he watches Julie through the darkness, more and more he realizes that somehow, some way he has to end up being with her. He remembers vividly their only night together and that makes all his prior sexual conquests seem pale, second rate and almost meaningless, which he admits they were. Yes, they didn't really know each other that well, but if he and Julie were able to click and connect that much, both emotionally and sexually, what might it be like if they actually developed a history together? Although she was very angry at him for avoiding his responsibilities, she missed him too. Actually, both of them hadn't been doing that well in their college classes and had considered dropping out. Julie had a standing offer to work for her uncle in a branch office of his expanding real estate business, where Julie had worked two previous summers. The evening was so hot that both houses had their windows open, just thin window screens separating the one-time lovers. Julie cried for a good ten minutes after she finished masturbating. Then she phoned her best friend, who was living in Las Vegas, to maybe find a sympathetic ear. While Julie spilled it all to her friend on the phone, her one-time lover listened carefully to every word of the entire 30 minute conversation. He learned that Julie was couldn't decide about whether to get an abortion, that she was failing one of her classes and was planning on dropping out of school and moving 100 miles away to work at her uncle's newest real estate office in the capitol city. When her friend asked her about "the father," she said even though she was terribly attracted to him and had a crush on him since high school, she figured he was probably a jerk and she'd never be able to see him again anyway. She was planning on moving away in less than two weeks and she'd decide about the abortion before a month from now. After she hung up, she cried some more. While she cried, he gawked at her flawless body. Her breasts were as close as possible to the size and shape of the mystery woman of so many of his wet dreams. Yes his favorite, even though he'd never seen such gorgeous breasts in the flesh before he saw hers: a bit smaller than medium, just small enough to perfectly compliment her petite slender five-foot-two, 115 pound figure, her breasts having that perfect combination of youthful perkiness combined with enough healthy sag to allow for an amazingly sexy jiggle during sex or even when she laughed (or cried). And that healthy amount of sagging also endowed her breasts with a softness that he had never dreamed was possible. Looking down, there was her buff tummy, her model's legs, all the way down to what he imagined were the cutest toes of a foot fetishist's wet dream. How was that much beauty even possible all in one woman? After a couple more minutes of open-jawed voyeurism, he did his best to try to take a shower and get presentable looking. Then he knew he'd probably get at most one chance at redeeming himself. So he took his laptop computer into the other room and composed an outline of what to say. The outline morphed into a well-scripted letter: "Dear Julie, PLEASE oh PLEASE I beg you. Read this entire letter before you throw it away in anger! I was a total jerk to avoid my responsibilities,,,,,, "

The letter went on and on about how he heard what she said on the phone, and that he had planned on dropping out of college too. His parents had been urging him to take a one-year training to be an X-ray technician like his older sister and they were willing to pay for it. He went on to say that regardless of her decision about the baby, he wanted to see her again, and not just for sex. And that even if she said they wouldn't have sex for a year, he still wanted and needed to see her and date her, if she would give him a second chance..... Sincerely, Max

Since all of the four parents were again gone the rest of that weekend, he got up the nerve and walked over and rang Julie's doorbell. When no one answered he turned to walk away. Just then he saw her on the sidewalk. She had just come back from his house a different way. Almost simultaneously, they blurted out, "I want you to read this!" and then offered envelopes with their outstreached hands. Julie exclaimed, "WHAT?! We need to talk!" He said, "Yes, but only after we read each other's letters." They both had their misgivings and worries, especially Julie, who had basically written a letter that said, "Goodbye but I hope some day you will realize what we both gave up." They end up talking out by the pool until three A.M. He avoided even kissing her, because he was sure if he did he'd get a roaring hardon and have to return to the E.R. He told her they needed to just talk tonight, "to make sure it's all real." They decided to both move to the capitol city, but live in separate apartments. That lasted all of one month. They had been seeing each other daily and moved in together. At that point they still hadn't had sex again. They had decided to wait until they got results from their bloodtests for STDs, in case it might harm the baby. All tests were negative and she had celibrated by giving him her first ever blow job. Even though some of her one-night stands had begged for it, she had refused, realizing it was about the only thing she could have saved for a future husband. Once they start having sex, it's at least twice a day for several weeks. They both realize but don't share the fact that the person they are sharing a bed with is by far the best at sex they could even imagine. A month later, he proposes and they pick a date, but they decide to wait three weeks to tell their parents. Two days later she has a miscarriage. But they still decide to follow through with telling their parents about their engagement and wedding date. Two weeks later on Saturday morning, right after having sex again, he starts feeling really guilty about all the sexual experience he's had and he confesses to her about his four prior partners and that he's lied to his male friends and told them it was twelve. Then Julie confesses to him about the week she spent after he abandoned her, when she had sex with a different guy every day for an entire week. She had driven to another town 30 miles away and picked them up at college hang-out bars. She said yes it was stupid, but she always used a condom. She said she did it partly to make up for lost time, partly to try to forget about him (but it didn't work) and partly for revenge. She then forced a chuckle and said I guess we're even. You've fucked five different women and I've fucked ten different men. He said I thought you said it was only a week. She said, "It was only one week but it took that week and both weekends either side of it before I got completely disgusted with it all, and with myself. So yeah, ten in all, tall ones, short ones, long ones, short ones, thin ones, fat ones, and ones in between, but none compare with you, Sweetie! And let that be a lesson to you in case you ever decide to cheat on me. I promise you, whatever you do, I will do double that. Because that's how it works! I found out it's ridiculously easy for a gal to get laid, without even barely trying! A lot harder for guys, I'm sure. Because women are usually a lot more selective than I am when I'm mad at you. So, if you like what you see. And what you had this morning. Well, I'm willing to forget your past if you're willing to forget mine. Deal?" A split second later, he said DEAL! All the time she had been talking about her nine days of non-stop fucking, his eyes had been alternating between being glued to her luscious ski-slope breasts and her shaved bare pussy, from which was freely drooling the combined efforts of their lovemaking. As soon as she heard him say Deal!, she said, "Then get a moving, because this pussy isn't going to fuck itself!" Just a very short while later, they were fucking like rabbits.

P.S. It took an entire year before they went even two days in a row without having sex at least once. The week of their fifth anniversary, she gave birth to their first and only child. After not having conceived for the first four years, they had decided that if they ever did have a child, "Papa" would get "fixed" so that they would only have a total of eighteen years when it wouldn't be feasible to be able to, as she was fond of saying, "Fuck in every fucking room of the house, whenever we fucking feel like it!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellence in Erotica

It was most pleasing to read such an incredibly sexy yet very well-handled first encounter. It is both HOT and yet sensitive - KUDOS on this entry. I'm not sure I have read better

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Next Chapter please

Well written, development and dialog. Would love to see another chapter where their relationship goes public maybe with some exhibitionist on her part.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories