Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh-kay."

"Hey, can't we be cool?" She asked out of the blue.

"Well, don't you think I'm a simp?"

"You make me laugh, and I want you to eat my pussy." I did a double take at her blue language admission.

"What about Demon?"

"You're not supposed to bring that up; I rode two buses over here looking cute for you and we ain't even fucking yet. Damn, you really gonna make me work for it, huh?"

"Nothing in life worth having, is free Vicky."

She stood up facing me leaning over with both hands on my knees. I thought we might kiss but she turned planting her butt in my lap. My business slid right up between her cheeks against the kitty. Vicky knew I was completely sandwiched by the warring halves of her derriere. She even wriggled a little bit getting me snug in there.

"Come on, I want you to be my simp."

"That all I can be to you, huh?"

"Man, there's levels to this shit; you gotta be willing to work your way up to the top of the pyramid." She emphasized her point as some guys walked by looking at me like they wanted me dead out of peer jealousy. Vicky smiled disingenuously waving at the two boys. When one waved back, she gave him the middle finger.

"Mom always warned me about pyramid schemes."

"Where she at now?"

"Eh, running errands." One of my hands slid under her dress encountering the heated side of her thigh.

"Oh, so there is time for you to eat the kitty, huh?" My palm collided with her butt from the side creating a slight motion ripple on the surface of her frock.

"That depends."

"On what, exactly?" My hand was already under her dress, a single finger breaching her tight panties caressing the crease between her thigh and pelvis.

"Tell Tressie to drive up here and keep going; then we'll talk about it bitch."

Vicky looked over her shoulder down at my face with this telling grin letting me know she was busted. She started tapping away on her phone only for her partner in crime to speed by like she was running Nascar.

"You think you know me, don't you?"

"I know your big lazy ass ain't taking no two busses with a tin cup to ask for some fucking sugar!! Now, I'm gonna get what I want out of this!!"

Both of my hands were under her dress clawing big handfuls. Vicky stood up allowing me to take it one step further in public as my head disappeared underneath biting into her left butt cheek.

My ringing phone interrupted the public nuisance we were about to engage in, much to my chagrin. I pulled out my android intending to deny the call, but Vicky snatched it up with authority.

"WHO RINGING THIS PHONE?!! OH, HE BUSY RIGHT NOW AND HE AIN'T CALLING YOU BACK!!" I panicked worrying that she might be talking to my mother, but she held it away with one hand while pushing against my chin giggling.

Vicky Stone is a big full figured woman with an acute bottom heavy hourglass shape and a ham fisted right hook. Thus this being said, I knew better than to wrestle with her instead resorting to tickling her sides until the phone ended up in my grasp.

"Oh shit." Renee's phone number stared back at me.

"WHAT, IS SHE YOUR FAMILY OR SOMETHING?!!" Vicky actually looked worried for a second.

"Ah, it's complicated." Her brow furrowed as the phone started ringing again, on facetime.

Vicky snatched the phone in a blur running to the end of my walk answering it quickly. I ran down after her finding her palm raised for me to talk to as Renee's face appeared. She walked a little further still motioning for me to remain where I was. For some reason, I stood there watching.

"Oh hey you don't know me; I was just messing around with your man's phone so, just jokes alright?"

"He's not my man, but we're acquainted." Renee replied ice cold.

"Yeah figures, I got acquainted with him a couple of nights ago. Figured we're "acquainted too" but I just had to check." She was smiling at Renee probably because just her face was visible, but her body language was another thing.

"So, now that explanations are out of the way; would you like to relinquish his phone?" Renee was verbally drawing a line in the sand.

"I might just keep it; both of them."

"Fine, I'll pick him up later." Renee ended the facetime call without speaking to me, but her message was clear. I figured Rashida reported my reticence from our earlier conversation. Vicky turned to me, phone at her hip.

"So, wanna side piece huh?"

"Didn't you say I was a simp?" I caught myself, opting to see where Vicky would go with the conversation. She looked emotional, folding her arms biting into her lower lip glaring at me.

"So you gonna throw shade at me, and you got a fucking Lite-Brite bitch tucked away. Fucking-I felt like a piece of shit thot when Tressie put me on blast; and by the way, she did that shit because you were paying too much attention to me instead of her. What do you think Lite-Brite princess will do if she finds out about that shit, huh?!!"

"Vicky."

"Man, I REALLY felt GUILTY and I thought you HATED me for well, not disclosing my relationship status right off the bat. Came over here looking cute willing to fuck your forgiveness. So, I guess we both dirty, huh nigga?"

"We may be dirty, but one of us is deaf. Can I get the mic, or are you still bitching?"

"MOTHERFUCKER!!"

She shoved me in the chest with both arms, but I was quick grabbing dual handfuls of her big butt yanking her into me for a deep, soulful kiss full of dueling tongues. Vicky relaxed seconds into it not caring that my hands were under her dress palming her directly. The thick redbone wrapped her arms around my neck crossing her wrists as we broke the kiss, still embracing.

"Still think I'm a simp?"

"Can't you be my simp; I'll be your thot?" She offered with a half grin.

"Wanna go inside and talk about it?"

Despite her being a few inches shorter than my standard six feet and despite the weight that came along with her zaftig brickhouse figure, I tossed Vicky onto my bed with ease. She bounced comically on my mattress almost falling on the floor but caught herself as I grabbed her waist. I found a pair of horizontally striped panties staring me in the face stretched tight across her muff.

I didn't waste time pulling them to the side to feast on her snatch. My thumbs pried her flower apart finding a ready and willing clit that I hungrily devoured in a series of slurps before writing the letters of the alphabet on it as she groaned. Showing a flair for the dramatic, Vicky grabbed both of her ankles drawing her spread knees into her chest. She was way more limber than I imagined.

Matching her enthusiasm, I used my tongue to penetrate her snatch savoring its unique taste. She really got what she came for as licked and lapped her slit peppering her inner thighs with little kisses and bites. I went at the creases between her thighs creating hickeys making her squeal and squirm. Vicky's whimpers and girlish moans engulfed me fueling my actions. Her clit was engorged begging for attention which it got in spades.

I used my tongue as a scoop having the meal she was offering in several courses. Vicky managed to keep her thick shapely legs up and folded at the knees, reaching down palming the back of my head. Brief pulses of electricity ran throughout her body as she arched up into my mouth, cupping her breasts rolling the nipples. I reached up exposing her bare breasts completely covering them with both hands.

"Oh my, but you're nasty." Vicky whimpered sitting up, both powerful thighs resting on my shoulders. My fists were full of her luscious hips, flesh protruding between fingers.

Those panties were almost ripped off.

I lunged forward burying my face in her snatch making Vicky flop around on the bed even more. She was getting what she came for in spades as I decided to add two fingers curved up into her special place. That bumpy ridge hidden inside became a personal plaything as I tickled and teased it causing her to get visibly wet.

Her wide, longish hips began rolling, undulating from my efforts making the mattress bounce, springs creak. I went for broke at the signs of an impending climax prying her slit wide apart in a sexual autopsy to get at her clit. Torrents of her essence splashed into my mouth in fits and starts as Vicky started tugging at my ears, rapping at my scalp.

"FUCK YOU MAN, YOU GET THIS!!" She was loose all over sliding off the edge of my bed nearly taking the mattress with her in the progress. She flopped over on her belly with that huge, elongated donk staring me in the face.

"GET THIS!! GET THIS!! GET THIS!! GET THIS!! GET THIS!!" That huge butt was wobbling and jiggling all over the place as I got her from behind eventually wrapping my arms around her upper abdomen. Her own, semi-defined arms hung at her sides as I put her in a standing modified Heimlich maneuver. The wet clap of her cheeks echoed off my bedroom walls.

"DAAAMMNNN MAAAN, WHAT'RE YOU DOING BACK THERE?!!" The head of my cock was hitting one of her walls at an angle with this kind of muted thud. Her semi-solid badonkadunk conformed to the jackhammering intrusion just enough to enhance the penetration as I peaked.

My arms whipped away allowing Vicky to flop face first on my bed as I shot rope after rope of thick jizz across her shivering backside. After a while I realized that she'd begun voluntarily twerking. I loved the way her cheeks rotated into the clap briefly exposing the peach between her thighs. Ms. Stone sounded as if she'd run a marathon, gasping, and wheezing. Both of us were sated for the moment chortling at the situation.

"You gonna tell Lite-Brite what we did right after she hung up in her feelings?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yeah." She answered frankly getting a slap to the rear that soiled my hand. I scurried off to the bathroom for a warm towel cleaning my hand and her inviting wide expanse. Vicky looked happy to be catered to in any capacity.

"Don't tell your boyfriend; and tell Tressie to keep that shit on the low."

"It's not what you think, Demon's a really nice guy..."

"That looks satanic as fuck; oh, and he fucks you." I finished the sentence still wiping her clean.

"That's why I started dating him for your information stupid; no simps would dare come at me while he's around. Don't get it twisted, we only did it, like three times."

"That's supposed to make me feel better; talking about my endangered life for your information?"

"He don't care what I do; but what about your milk princess, huh?"

"THAT'S MY COUSIN'S GIRLFRIEND!! THEY GOT A BABY TOGETHER!!" I blurted out irritated at her assumption.

"But you still fucked her, right?" Vicky was busy shimmying into her panties having a hell of a time getting them up her thighs under my watchful eye.

"It's complicated."

"Not as complicated as being my simp." She offered prompting me to lift her dress up to give her big butt an epic wedgie.

This caused Vicky to stand up on her toes with a yelp turning to give my face a pinch while tugging the material free. She was smiling at me; I was smiling at her unsure of things as she faced me smoothing her dress.

"So, you care?"

"If I cared, I'd be grabbing this instead of your face." She balled a fist up around my crotch making me double over in pain. My forehead bumped hers as she relented, chuckling.

"Hate you." We kissed again, lightly.

"Guess I'll have to take those two buses back home; Tressie was probably hoping to get in on the action. Maybe we should've let her, and your milk bitch, too."

"Honestly, I was working for her; but she benched me."

"Maybe you should do your own thing."

"Thought I was Vicky?" I couldn't explain it but there was this sort of electricity between us.

I was certain she could feel it but didn't want to put myself out there by asking outright. Instead, I dutifully called up an Uber eventually sending Ms. Stone on her merry way. We didn't talk much, just sat on my front porch enjoying the day and one another's company. I wasn't going to ask about her "entanglement" and she wasn't gonna probe into my "complication." She'd taken an instinctive dislike to Renee and vice versa.

Esteemed baby mama number two would be making herself known later in the day and I wasn't looking forward to it one bit.

**************

I was still weighing the pros and cons hours later when my phone blew up with double digit text messages full of kissy face emojis among other things. The number was unfamiliar and went straight to voicemail when I called back. This was a new number meaning I was getting text bombed from two different people, or the person went out and bought another disposable phone.

The only logical deduction led to Yoli, but she was probably still behind bars for assaulting Rashida Sikes. I still shuddered at the thought of just how little I actually knew of Yoli before she shocked the world by beating the shit out of Rashida in a one sided street fight. I couldn't un-see a bloody, battered Rashida crawling around on raw gravel between Yoli's long, lanky legs as she pancaked her face into mush with the back of her fist.

I still felt responsible and figured it was another knock against me with Renee. Perhaps it was the reason she locked me out of the site.

Ever since she'd come into my life, things had gone sideways into this weird polyamorous series of relationships. Renee could rightfully be seen as the catalyst, but the actual blame lay squarely at the feet of my thirtysomething cousin Jaquan. I'd unknowingly in part, engaged in a number of sexual trysts with women from his sphere of life.

From the outside things seemed improbable, but I'd run through quite a few women due to what can only be termed a sexual "butterfly effect" set in motion when he ditched Renee and his daughter to go on a date with new girl and entitled princess, Akemi. I'd even slept with her within the last few days which should've closed the circle, but there was the question of Renee Kelly.

What the fuck was going on with her?

I didn't have long to wait receiving a text message summoning me outdoors where she was waiting in her car. It was just after six in the evening when she popped up. Renee was sitting behind the wheel texting furiously. I could see her from my front porch sitting there intensely focused making me consider going back inside. Something inside prompted me to go meet her.

Withdrawing from the situation would be seen as a sign of weakness by esteemed baby mama number two; in my opinion, there was nothing to capitulate or apologize for. So, to that end, I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked up to the passenger side of her car. She unlocked the door without word, and I got inside without word or greeting. She pulled off from the curb at a good clip making me feel as if I were taking a ride with the mob.

"You're angry that I locked you out." It was more of a declarative statement then a question.

"You explained it to me."

"But it doesn't negate the fact that I took something away from you; maybe you think we should've sat down and discussed the matter." Her tone sent an angry shiver running through my body, but I kept it below the surface.

"You had your reasons."

"Yes, I did, and it ended up ruining what we have."

Before she could go any further, my phone started blowing up ironically with Vicky's number. I pulled it out glancing at the screen finding a facetime request. Renee snatched the phone out of my hand answering it. Vicky's face appeared on my android screen.

"We're talking right now; is it important?" I detected a slight uneven tone in her voice.

"Checking on your investment, huh?" Vicky sounded taunting right off the bat.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me; wanna hear it again?"

"Please."

"I said, checking on your investment?" Vicky was definitely taunting Renee at this point.

"I could ask you the same thing; eh, what's your name?"

"Vicky Stone; would you like my address too? You can come see me right now if you want; I've got a few minutes I could spare you."

I straightened up thinking to take my phone back, but Renee flushed, laughing outloud at the suggestion of a fight. She touched a pointer finger to her lips silencing herself before handing me the phone.

"You rang?" I didn't know what else to say to Vicky.

"Guess I didn't do a good enough job earlier, huh? Had to go with the B team, huh?"

"Stop it."

"So, you're taking me out this weekend; and you WONT be CREEPING afterwards." She ended the call abruptly leaving an awkward silence with Renee.

She didn't say anything but let her seat back a bit cruising with her hands at the bottom of the steering wheel. Renee's face was still flushed from laughing we drifted to a stop at the light. She turned up the radio filling the car with R. Kelly's "Legs Shakin' " before opening her center armrest removing some lip gloss still painting her lips as the light went green.

Her hair was drawn back into a tight ball. It seemed she was fond of kaftan blouses wearing an embroidered white number over some tight jeans and simple sandals accessorized with a rhinestone heart centerpiece. Renee finished what she was doing putting the lip gloss back. She softly took my hand, gingerly pulling it into her lap. My fingers were pressed against her muff.

This was a karmic test of my loyalty to her or the other thick redbone who'd un-expectantly thrown herself into perceived competition for my affection. Quite simply if I pulled my hand away it would be perceived as some fealty to Vicky, but if it remained, she would be perceived as little more than a jump off by Renee. We were tooling down a number of side streets for parts unknown. I should've been alarmed but all I could think about were my fingers pressed into her muff. It was dark out already but some of the streets we traversed were still partially filled with people, mostly frolicking kids.

Renee was reclining with an arm propped up on the driver's side window while steering with her sole hand at the bottom of the wheel.

Since she crossed the line first, I used two middle fingers to rub her snatch through her jeans. Renee didn't react, so I went a little more intently with three fingers actively jilling her off as she drove. The heat emanating from her snatch was undeniable, but I couldn't tell if she was wet.

After a few minutes of uncertainty, I started to withdraw my hand figuring now would be a good time to regain my dignity. Renee had other ideas however pulling my fingers to her crotch spreading her legs wider. I glanced from my captured fingers up to her profile, She didn't look in my direction, but licked her lips for a second. I was already sporting a visible tent but realized this was nothing more than a subversive pissing contest with Vicky.

Thus enlightened, I resolved to make her pay dividends for playing sexual badminton with a perceived rival. This time I cupped her muff completely using my middle fingers on her slit directly. I gradually increased the friction and pressure looking for any reaction from this goddess with immovable masculine pride afforded her for years.

My mother's words regarding Renee Kelly's need to control everything around her, rang true. She was considered toxic in her own right by my mother, and by extension, Jaquan's mother. By this time, I was vigorously massaging her snatch feeling a bit of movement in her hips. It took minutes but Renee started grinding my fingers beginning to get off as we turned into an alley. The car sped up down the narrow alley barely missing a few errant garbage cans as Renee snatched my hand out of her lap, switching off the music.

"What?" She leaned against the steering wheel; her chest pressed against it.

Instead of answering me, Renee tooled down several alleys before making an odd left turn up a cluttered street that gave me the impression we were making some sort of elaborate U-Turn. Things became clearer as she skidded to a stop sitting behind the wheel, mute contemplative.

1...456789