Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 17 - Epilogue Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That big truck driver guy followed us out half escorting us to my car while talking about the bible and some such nonsense about forgiveness and other useless bull shit. The tears wouldn't stop as Rashida put me in the passenger side of my car before getting behind the wheel. She pulled my seatbelt over snapping it into place as I popped the lock wanting to get back out and pummel Kennard for his senseless insult to her and my lost lady love.

Rashida was way ahead of me taking off at a clip down the street putting some distance between me and that nigga Kennard.

"See, now he's just gonna-GET AWAY WITH IT!! Do you realize he was calling you a goddamn whore, Rashida?! HE WAS CALLING YOU A HOE!! Why didn't you let me do it? HUH?!! Kennard didn't have to say that shit. I WANT TO SPLIT HIS FUCKING WIG FOR THAT!! Kick the holy shit out of him until the motherfucker need a damn colostomy bag, Rashida. TEACH HIS PENCIL NECK ASS SOME RESPECT!! TEACH HIM!! WITH MY FISTS!! Why didn't you let me do it?! Ain't gonna let no body talk about you like that; fuck anybody up who-PUT SHIT ON YOUR NAME BITCH!!"

My head was starting to spin.

"I didn't want you to go to jail daddy." She whispered, starting to sniffle and huff.

"What do you care? You were flicking shit at us with fucking Renee, and I still kept it one hundred with you about those chalky hands in your motherfucking purse! You were in it to win it until I showed you the hole in your motherfucking pockets!! I PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS SINCE WE MET AND I'M GONNA STILL PUT MONEY IN YOUR FUCKING POCKETS TIL THE DAY I DIE RASHIDA!! I WANNA HOLD YOU DOWN ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE HELPING THAT EVIL BEE-OTCH FUCK MY SHIT UP!! IF I WANNA FIGHT FOR MY WOMAN VICKIE, I'M GONNA FUCKING FIGHT FOR HER WHETHER SHE ALIVE OR DEAD!!...Vickie, oh God. Vickie...Vickie!!"

My head shot forward hitting the dashboard.

Again, and again as I banged it trying to kill the memory, knowing I couldn't purge it from my broken heart.

I barely registered Rashida's screaming as she slammed on the brakes jumping out of the car running around to my passenger side. Before I even realized it, my seatbelt was released causing my body to drift limply to the side right into Rashida's arms as she cradled me to her bosom, crying just as hard. My chest was on fire while my eyes were full of fluid running down my cheeks along with snot from both nostrils. There were a lot of cars honking their horns as my vision blurred, eyes fluttering while I was rocked in her arms like some overgrown toddler.

"Sorry Rashida, sorry I didn't mean any of that."

"Don't lie daddy; I'm a big girl."

"No really; I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that and I'm gonna make it up to you, promise."

"That's my job, not yours."

"Well, can you help me out with something, Rashida?"

"Anything."

"There's someplace I want you to take me, right now."

Thirty minutes later I was sitting there in front of the lake looking out over the cascading water. It was the only place I could think of to still my nerves. I felt exposed and weak for allowing my raw insides to bubble to the top. Her face was there in my mind always, sometimes torturing in that I didn't seem to know how to turn it off other than "being" with someone. My thoughts were triggered earlier the previous day while doing yard work for my mother when I realized that I was conversing with the neighbor's granddaughter in the exact spot where I'd tussled with Vickie Stone after a day of instigated hell. She was so much different than Renee Kelly.

She was mine and nobody else's.

Sometimes it felt like the universe was reminding me never to forget her.

"Rashida."

"Yeah?" She was sitting behind me on the grass far enough to give me some privacy, but close enough to hear.

"Let's get you home."

I took one last look at the reflection on the waves feeling as if Vickie were there just beyond the pale, watching.

END of BOOK TWO

*********************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading.

Story Guide:

BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 (Introduction of Main Character)

DAMN SHE THICK (Five chapters continuing the story)

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK (15 Chapters)

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK EPILOUGE: BOOK ONE: The Waltons

Note: This story takes place before:

Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!! (2 part story arc)

THUNDA- Under New Management

MRS. WTF?!!: REBOOTED!!

**TBD??

***TBD???

1...456789