Maxine's Impregnation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their orgasms seemed to last for eternity as they heaved shook, throbbed & sweated through an intense orgasm each.

Slowly they started to come down as part of each others bodies became too tender to continue to frig, lick, suck & plunder. Susie climbed off Maxine and hugged her tight as they kissed passionately, their tongues & mouths exchanging & mixing juices as they enjoyed each others taste.

Susie undid Maxine's leg restraints and eased her up to lie full length on the bed. They lay with their bodies pressed tightly together as they allowed their bodies to recover from their intense lovemaking & orgasms, as I sat as a quiet observer, just recording the scene for the many hours of later enjoyment the tape would provide. I took the opportunity to change the tape in the camera while things were quiet.

As Susie stroked Maxine's sweat covered brow she praised her, "Baby that was fucking wonderful. For a beginner you sure learned fast, Thank you."

Susie then slid down slightly to kiss Maxine's chest & start to trail her lips over Maxine's confined breasts that were still trapped in the corset. I started recording again as Susie trailed wet kisses & gentle sucks & bites over the slope of Maxine's breasts.

Maxine ran her fingers through Susie's long black hair as she pushed her lower encouraging her to find & expose her nipples.

As Susie got her tongue in Maxine's cleavage she ran her hands under the lacy cups of the corset & gently pushed Maxine's breasts upwards so that her nipples started to emerge over the top of the lace. Sucking on the first one Susie used the nipple to lever Maxine's full heaving breast out of its confinement.

"Aaaahhh," purred Maxine, "Please suck harder," as she forced Susie's head harder onto her breast.

Susie's tongue circled around Maxine's erect nipple before she lightly closed her teeth on it and teased the protruding nipple in her mouth with her tongue. Maxine started to sigh with pleasure & arched her back to try & force more it Susie's mouth.

Eventually Susie moved across to the other nipple just protruding above the lace. This time she took it between her teeth & pulled it fully out of the lace cup, making Maxine wince at the rough treatment of her breast.

The scene in front of my matched my every dream & expectation of watching two women make love to each other. Maxine had changed from a tied down, protesting bound women into a highly sexed passionate woman wanting to give & receive love for another woman. My prick was coming back to life as I absorbed every movement & sound of beauty in front of me.

Maxine shuddered & sighed as a small orgasm coursed through her body as she found relief from her freed breasts, which looked like two small mountains arching skywards as Susie continued to play with the warm flesh filling her hands.

Maxine gently pulled Susie from her breasts & eased her up so she could passionately kiss this beautiful Japanese woman that was introducing her to lesbian love. Finally their lips parted & Maxine hoarsely whispered "Do me with your tongue again."

Susie went one better by climbing off the bed & turning around and remounting Maxine to go into a 69 – my ultimate fantasy.

Maxine seemed to instinctively know how to excite Susie as her arms came up around Susie's hips to grab her slim tight buttocks, easing them apart to give unlimited access to her full bare lips & puckered arsehole. Surprisingly Maxine started to tease Susie's arsehole with her fingers making Susie's head snap up before she had had chance to start on Maxine's pussy.

"Take me however you would like," said Susie in a soft voice.

Maxine licked spit onto her finger before applying pressure with her finger & sliding half an inch into Susie's tight arse.

"Oh baby, just take me," Susie instructed, half pleading, before she lowered her head down to explore Maxine's pussy for the second time with her tongue.

Susie's legs eased apart slightly, lowering her bald smooth pussy down onto Maxine's mouth. Maxine's tongue just drove straight into the depths of Susie's folds and at the same time she pushed her finger into her arse up to the second knuckle. Susie must have returned the favour as Maxine flinch & shook as she hung onto Susie's buttocks, her fingers gripping this beautiful arse as her tongue & finger delved into this Japanese beauty.

The room was filled with the sounds of wet pussies being slurped & licked by stretched, seeking tongue; and moaning as fingers penetrated sensitive holes. It was fucking marvellous to behold.

Eventually I couldn't sit & film anymore, so placing the camera so it could record as much as possible I stood next to them and reached between their hot bodies to find one of the breasts to fondle in each hand. Maxine's full breast filled my hand as I rubbed her erect nipple back into the fullness of her flesh, and Susie's hard nipple was teased between finger & thumb as I pressed my hand over her small tit. Both of the girls sighed at this extra stimulation, their sounds muffled by the pussy filling their mouths.

Slowly I teased both nipples before lightly scratching the sensitive nipples. It was fantastic playing with both women at the same time, so I reluctantly released their nipples to place my hands at the entrance to their pussies before sliding a finger in deep past the dipping & invading tongues that were licking each hole. Susie's pussy felt smaller & tight than Maxine's, but then again Maxine's had been fucked & abused heavily over the last two days & nights.

The combination of licking, & having fingers buried in each of their holes brought both Maxine & Susie to orgasm as they pulled down on each other trying to bury themselves deeper into each others pussies as their bodies shook & trembled through their orgasms. Heads bobbed as tongues furiously licked flowing juices, each drinking each other. Surprisingly only quiet moans & sighs managed to escape their mouths as they hung onto each other and licked their way through the long orgasm to derive as much pleasure as possible from each other.

Spotting the vibrator I picked it up & turned it on. Slowly I pressed it against Susie's pussy and she jolted like she had received an electric shock. Maxine lowered her head back onto the bed as she took the vibrator from me. She then ran it along the length of Susie's pussy. For a beginner Maxine was sure learning fast & I hoped that maybe her education in the joys of lesbian love could continue in front of my eyes in the future. I watched Maxine for a few minutes as she slowly wet the length of the vibrator with Susie's juices, revolving the vibrating instrument of pleasure until it was fully coated. Finally she placed it at the entrance to Susie's pussy.

Pausing from licking Maxine's pussy, Susie raised her head & pleaded, "Fuck me babe, fuck me hard & deep."

Maxine, ever the attentive student, thrust the vibrator full length deep into Susie's tight pussy.

Susie screamed long & loud as the tapered vibrator quickly filled & stretched her hole in one deep swift movement.

Maxine left it there as she ran her tongue along the underside of Susie's stretched pussy until it found & rubbed Susie's clit, at the same time pressing her finger full length deep into Susie's arse. Susie's head shot bolt upright out from between Maxine's thighs as she screamed and started to shake as an almighty orgasm ripped through the entire length of her slim lithe body. Fucking hell it was an amazing experience to watch as Maxine virtually raped this beauty in one swift movement. Maxine pulled the vibrator out then started to shag Susie's pussy in long deep plunging strokes as Susie's orgasm still reverberated through her body. Susie rocked backwards & forwards to meet the thrusts, matching the rhythm of Maxine's plunges before lowering her head back to Maxine's pussy.

Susie seemed to go into attack mode as she viciously sucked on Maxine's erect clit, while at the same time sliding one of her juice covered fingers deep into Maxine's arse making Maxine shake at the two pronged attack.

I moved to the end of the bed & lifted Maxine's legs on to my shoulders & slid a pillow under her arse. Susie saw my prick heading in and kindly extracted her finger from her arse to give clear entry into Maxine's pussy. As I closed in Susie pulled Maxine' pussy lips open & sucked down heavily on her clit again, making Maxine scream in pain.

The pillow & the stretched pussy lips meant I could just spear deep & hard into Maxine's pussy. At the same time Susie chewed her tender clit and sent Maxine into another orgasm. Her pussy flooded & pumped juices all around my prick as I started to ram in & out of her. Susie gently cupped my swinging balls and tickled the soft sack to enlarge my already swollen rigid cock. I slowed right down to take my time to explore the depths of her pussy, while Susie slipped her tongue on to my cock as it slid into Maxine's sodden hole. The sensation of Susie licking my prick & cupping my balls was an unbelievable, as I stroked in & out of Maxine.

To add to my pleasure I scratch down Susie's back & cupped her arse, before travelling back under to find & tease her little, but perfectly formed Japanese tits. They were just a handful to play with as I fucked Maxine.

Maxine started to ram the vibrator hard & fast into Susie to take her quickly towards orgasm. Susie in return abused Maxine's clit by rubbing, chewing & hard licking her towards her orgasm; while she cupped my balls to drive me over the top into lining Maxine's pussy with wads of cum.

The rubbing action of Maxine's stockings on my chest made me want to cum, so I gripped her thighs & started to pound deep into her pussy.

The vibrators throbbing & size brought Susie off in style as juices flooded her pussy & leaked down into Maxine's wide open welcoming mouth. In return Susie sucked hard on her clit and shoved one finger deep into Maxine's arse. The feeling of her finger along side giving a double penetration and Maxine's climaxing pussy muscles made me shot my final wads of hot cum deep into Maxine. We groaned, sighed, squeezed, licked & sucked our way through our orgasms until we were total spent.

As I reluctantly pulled my prick out of Maxine's pussy Susie clamped her lips around my prick and gave it an executive clean in her mouth with her tongue & her lips. Finally we rolled apart and Susie instantly turned around until she was facing Maxine on the bed and the kissed passionately cleaning each others juices off each others tongues. I lay against Susie's back and caressed both of them, feeling the king of their bodies.

One final pleasure remained unsatisfied, that of licking a shaven pussy.

I rolled Susie on her back & kissed my way over her tits & down over her belly to head for the landing strip nestled between her thighs. My tongue touched down & immediately sunk into her pussy. I lapped at the sea of juices inside of her. Probing deep I enjoyed the blood swollen depths of her pussy before stretching her lips apart with my fingers to suck on her clit. I could just see Maxine sucking & caressing Susie's neat little tits as Susie started to hump her hips towards my mouth demanding more attention from me.

Maxine & I enjoyed Susie for about 15 minutes with Susie having a series of small orgasms along the way as she gradually ran out of strength.

"Finish me off," Susie begged.

"Our pleasure," Maxine replied as she passed me the vibrator.

My prick had just enough strength to make another hard on as I slipped the throbbing vibrator lightly along the rim of Susie's pussy. At the same time I pushed forward & got my prick half way into her amazingly tight arse. Passing the vibrator to Maxine I gripped Susie's hips & pulled her down onto the full length of my prick. The tightness of her arse was out of this world. I only had enough strength to slow ride in & out of her arse as Maxine continued to suck & chew her tits.

"Please bring me off," Susie pleaded.

"Certainly," said Maxine with a smile on her face as she drove the vibrator deep into Susie's pussy.

Shit I thought I had been electrocuted as it shot alongside my cock, and sent Susie into an instant all consuming orgasm that shook all three of us. The combination of her orgasm around my prick & the vibrations from the love stick made my ball jettison one final dose of cum deep into Susie's arse.

We lay snuggled together under the quilt in the bed for an hour as we regained our strength. Finally Maxine pulled Susie out of bed & into the bathroom. A couple of minutes later I heard their giggles from under the hot water as they played & soaped each other. Putting a new tape in the camera I went & sat on the bathroom stool & filmed them through the glass as they lovingly cleaned & caressed each other for twenty minutes before finally emerging and drying each other.

The weekend finished as it started, in the shower.

Susie dressed and I gave her a 50 quid bonus for making all my fantasies come true in one day, then the beauty was suddenly gone after one long deep throated kiss with each of us.

Maxine looked long & hard at me as I stepped forward to hug her naked for the last time. We kissed passionately and I hoped that the weekend was a success by making her pregnant with the child she deserved. I fetched her office clothes & her car keys & watched her dress.

"You know you could always wear one of these outfits home if you wanted. You can certainly take them home as my gift." I offered.

She looked at the slutty smock & skirt, and the white corset, and replied "I think not thank you, but I know where they are if I should feel the need to wear them in the future."

"Any place, any time, any where... and any position," I offered.

She reached forward to hug & kiss me before she left.

I reached down & cupped her tender abused pussy through her trousers & said, "I hope it all works."

With one fine cup of her glorious arse cheeks she kissed me & left.

The End.

... Or does she come back?

12