Mayan Cave Tours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack came up eagerly and didn't waste any time digging in with his tongue. He moved her to bring one leg up over his shoulder. Mitra almost lost her balance, but Brandon caught her from behind with his hands around her slim waist. Zack eagerly licked at her pussy and Mitra started to rock her hips in pleasure. She didn't realize right away that Brandon's hands had started wandering over her body until they gripped her tits roughly. A little rough was okay, but he was going about it all wrong. Mitra grabbed his hands and showed him how to rub her right. But, just as he got the hang of rubbing her tits, he started pushing his hard on that was still stuck in his shorts against her ass. His bumping was messing up the rhythm she had with Zack. This situation could turn bad quickly so she decided to intervene so they could all get some pleasure. She reached back with one hand into his shorts and grabbed his dick to calm him down.

Mitra found her rhythm with Zack again and stroked Brandon's dick in his shorts. Zack was doing a good job, but Mitra was getting uncomfortable so she pulled back from Zack and moved to sit on the large rock her stuff was on. She knocked her pack to the ground and sat on the dry clothes she had pulled out. When she spread her legs Zack didn't waste any time, moving quickly between her knees. Mitra was impressed with his oral skills and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue exploring her pussy. Andrew wasn't even this good.

Brandon was still standing where they had all been a few moments earlier with his shorts pulled down just far enough for his dick to stick out still hard as a rock. Mitra felt bad for him sitting there looking helpless.

"Come over here." She told him though labored breaths. Brandon waddled over to her with his shorts down and his dick waving in the air. When he was close enough to Mitra, she reached out and began stoking his cock. She watched it carefully as she stroked it. She wasn't sure if it was the way she was looking at Brandon's dick, but she couldn't have stroked it more than ten times before he came all over her face. She flinched as the hot cum hit her with a glob dripping on her cheek and forehead.

She had her eyes closed not wanting to get any in them and began wiping it off with her hands. She noticed that Zack had stopped licking her pussy. She just opened her eyes to see Zack now on his knees in between her legs with a surprisingly big dick heading into her pussy. His dick was beautiful and all hesitation was now gone as she wanted to feel it penetrate her.

Her pussy lips spread easily and accommodated his girth, but the surprise of the penetration and size caused Mitra to groan out loud. She leaned back slightly and braced herself with her arms as the young stud slid his dick in and out of her wet pussy. Not wasting any time, Zack started pumping harder and faster. Mitra's body shook with each stroke. She leaned her head back and moaned with pleasure.

With her head back and her eyes closed she felt something hit her lips. Mitra opened her eyes to see Michael behind her trying to stick his dick in her mouth. Mitra surprised herself by not protesting. She just opened her mouth for him feeling up for whatever at this point.

Michael wasted no time and shoved his dick forward into her mouth until he felt his balls hit against her nose. He had never had a blowjob or sex before, but he had seen enough porn where the woman was laying upside down on a bed or something and the guy proceeded to fuck her face. He couldn't believe what was happening.

Mitra had never given a blowjob upside down before or had two guys at the same time. Or did this count as a foursome? She opened her eyes for a moment to see where Brandon was but only saw a pair of balls coming toward her face and closed them quickly.

It wasn't the most comfortable position for her so she pulled herself down and let Michael's dick slip out of her mouth. Zack continued his assault on her pussy with amazing stamina and big cock. She motioned for Michael to come to her side and she grabbed his dick and pulled him into her mouth.

Mitra sucked furiously and felt drool dripping out of her mouth as she bobbed her head back and forth. She felt hands on her tits and looked to see Brandon trying to get in on the action again. His pants were now off and he was still sporting a big hard-on.

Out of instinct, Mitra grabbed Brandon's dick with her other hand. She turned her head and took Brandon's dick in her mouth. She tasted his salty cum from earlier and tried to suck him clean as the tasted fueled her desire further. After a few moments she went back to Michael and stroked Brandon, taking turns with the dicks on either side.

With multiple hands now rubbing Mitra's tits, a dick in hand, another in her mouth and a thick cock pumping in and out of her pussy, she was overcome with sensations. She felt her body tremble and shake as she was flooded with her own orgasm. It rocked her to her core as she felt her pussy gush over Zack's cock, which was still pumping away. She clenched her pussy to milk him and felt his cock start to pulse before erupting inside her pussy. They both moaned loudly together.

Zack pulled out and Mitra's pussy oozed cum and dripped out of her pussy. Michael pulled away from Mitra's grasp and jumped quickly between her legs. He easily slid his dick into the cum drenched pussy. Michael's dick was not as big as Zack and she kind of wished he had gone first so she could feel him better. It didn't seem to bother Michael as he began pumping away as hard as he could.

Mitra focused on Brandon now and took him all the way into her mouth. She took several long strokes deep into her mouth. She had never been this dirty before and found herself loving it. Brandon lasted slightly longer this time at a few minutes before he came again. She easily sucked him dry and he backed away leaving her with Michael still thrusting away.

Since he was the last man standing, Mitra decided to give him a treat. "You sit down." She told him as she pushed him back. The ground did not look appealing so Mitra got up and pushed him down so he was now sitting on the rock. Mitra stepped over his lap and guided his cock into her cunt. She pulled his head into her chest as she bounced on his cock. Michael hungrily took her bouncing tits into his hands and took turns sucking and licking each one. Mitra rode him faster and faster. Their bodies slapping together loudly until Michael finally exploded with what felt like an amazing amount of cum inside her pussy.

Chapter 4

They took a moment to catch their breath and went back to the river in the cave to rise off. They got out and put their clothes back on with an awkward silence falling over them.

"There you are!" Andrew called out with his group following close behind. "We are already heading back. What took you all so long?"

Brandon, Michael and Zack all looked at Mitra to answer. Mitra looked at Andrew and said, "Just doing like you asked Honey."

Andrew looked at her with a confused look wanting a better explanation as they prepared to go back into the cave. "Oh don't worry, I think they got more than they bargained for." She looked to see if anyone was listening then said quietly, "I'll tell you all about it when we get home."

Mitra kissed him on the cheek and continued into the cave. Andrew stood frozen with his mouth hanging open not believing what his mind was telling him. As people started passing him he woke up and looked at the guys she had been with and they wouldn't look at him.

His feelings were mixed and his emotions were all over the place. He caught back up to Mitra to try to get her to tell him more, but she ignored him the entire hike back knowing it would drive him crazy.

Once they returned to the meeting spot, the guides thanked everyone for their business. Andrew noticed the three guys awkwardly thank Mitra and go to the bus stop. As soon as the couple got back in the Land Rover, he found himself almost yelling. "What the hell happened?!"

Mitra looked at him like he better calm down and waited for him to do so. It took until they were almost home.

"You were the one who said you wanted me to be a slut."

Andrew jumped in defensively, "I never said that!"

They pulled up to their house and Mitra went inside quickly with Andrew close behind. As soon as the door shut, Mitra grabbed Andrew and started kissing him roughly with their tongues wildly roaming each others mouth. Their hands pulled each others clothes off in a fury as they kept their mouths locked.

Andrew thought he tasted something salty in her mouth, but wasn't sure.

"Did you give one of them a blow-job?" He said in between breaths.

The couple was now nude and trying to make it into their bedroom.

"What did you think I would do?" Mitra asked before shoving him back on the bed.

"I didn't think you would actually do anything!" Andrew said filled again with mixed emotions.

Mitra slowly straddled him. Her breasts lightly brushed against his legs until she got to his rock hard dick.

"It looks like you wanted something to happen to me." She said before taking his dick in her mouth. She took his entire length into her mouth causing Andrew to moan loudly.

Mitra slurped loudly as she bobbed her head up and down.

"I, I..." Andrew wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't sure that he really wanted her to have sex with someone else, but he found himself incredibly turned on at the thought that she might have.

Mitra let his dick slip from her mouth and she kissed her way up his flat stomach over his chest all over his face then put her tits in his face. He immediately licked and sucked them just the way she liked it.

"Do you really want to know?" Mitra asked seductively.

Andrew knew there was no going back, but he was so turned on he felt like he had to know.

"I do".

Mitra positioned herself over Andrew's dick and guided him into her pussy, still wet from being cum in twice that day. Andrew knew how his wife felt and knew right away she had taken someone else that day.

Mitra began riding him slowly at first.

"Do you feel it?"

Andrew nodded yes.

She picked up her pace. Her pussy was so wet you could hear the slurping noises. Andrew began meeting her thrusts with his hips and their bodies slapped together noisily. He picked Mitra up and rolled her over without pulling out. Mitra rapped her legs around his waist and he fucked her harder than she could remember until they both climaxed and collapsed in each others arms breathing heavily.

They laid quietly in each others arms as they caught their breath. Once they could talk, Mitra told Andrew every detail of her adventure. Although, it took a while to finish the story because they both would get so horny that they would have to stop and have sex over and over again until she could finish her story.

12