Maya's First Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did as we were told. Ev dropped a pillow onto the floor for each of our sets of knees. Andie stretched her arms all the way up, getting limber, showing off her flawless hourglass figure, and stood with her legs wide enough that Nellie and I could kneel on either side of her. Nellie spread Andie's ass cheeks and got to work right away, rimming her eagerly as Ev praised her for a few moments.

Then Ev left to join Quinn and Isabel. They were on the couch, still, with Isabel between Quinn's legs. Quinn's low moans added to the ambiance in the room. Ev joined them by leaning her hands against the wall, pushing her cunt into Quinn's face.

At the same time, I got into a comfortable position and titled my head up into Andie's pussy. Every time I went down on Andie, it was more than a treat. It was a decadent, succulent dessert, to be devoured yet savored. Her clit was a center of sweetness. I licked it hungrily but slowly so that she rewarded me with a hand in my hair. Andie's moans were so different from Quinn's; her voice was higher and needier. It urged me forward

Since we were facing each other, Nellie reached underneath Andie to my cunt and tapped my hand to do the same. Her first two fingers pushed my thong to the side, finding my clit with the ease of a woman who lived to serve. I did the same thing to her by nudging the center of her panties to the side so that my fingers could rest beneath them. Her pussy was already glistening wet. I dipped my fingers into the warmth of her cunt for a moment to lube up my fingers. Then I rubbed her clit in silken circles.

We found a pace with each other, each of us moving our fingers and our tongues in tandem. We became one circle of pleasure. While Nellie touched my pussy, Andie grabbed my hair harder. She yanked a fistful so that my face had to move forward into her. I had no choice and I didn't want one. She began to grind on my mouth. Her smooth, wet vulva on my rough tongue matched with Nellie's fingers until the sensations all became one harmonious song.

Andie's orgasm crept up on her while she bucked backward and forward into both of our mouths. When she came, her juices coated my chin and I lapped them up.

Once she came, Andie pulled Nellie up by her shoulders and pushed her up against one of the bed's posts. Nellie melted into her arms. I took a second to catch my breath, watching the two of them meld their bodies. My cunt pulsed with need as I took in the nude women all around me. I approached Ev, who had just cum on Quinn's face, and, with the sluttiest eyes I could manage, asked, "Would you fuck me, please?"

She grinned and kissed me hard. "Of course, baby. Go relax on the bed for me. And take those stupid panties off; you won't be needing those anymore."

While I waited for Ev to slip on her strap, Isabel and Quinn moved to join Andie and Nellie. A strange pang of jealousy washed over me while Andie pulled out her own strap -- one she'd used with me countless times -- and began to fuck Quinn while Isabel masturbated next to them. I shoved it to the side and focused on Ev, broad and strong and tall and absolutely dying to get me off however she wanted.

Once she was comfortable with the fake cock -- which wasn't the biggest I'd taken but would certainly, certainly do when I hadn't already been fisted or anything -- Ev approached me on the edge of the bed, fisting its thick tip with lube. She grabbed my hips, her fingers digging deep into my flesh -- and flipped me onto my knees effortlessly. Then she sunk the cock all the way into me, bottoming out at my cervix. It didn't hurt at all. In fact, it was that perfect, delicious first penetration that felt like finishing a three-course meal with a rare dessert.

The sudden fullness, however, made me gasp loud, catching Andie's attention. She looked over, her forehead slick with sweat, and smiled at the way my eyes rolled up. Quinn quickly slapped her across the face, demanding that she resume fucking her hard. I understood entirely, of course; Andie knew exactly how to use that thing and I wouldn't want her to stop for any reason either. Seeing Andie be used like that, even just a little, made my pussy clench around the fake cock.

Before starting to fuck me, Ev snapped her fingers at Nellie, who immediately slipped off of Andie's cock and joined us like a good little whore, which she clearly prided herself on being. Ev commanded, "Go get the clamps in my bag and play with her tits, kitten. I know you like seeing how a girl reacts."

Nellie scampered over to Ev's big black bag and dug around. She returned with a set of silicon-tipped pink nipple clamps strung together with a silver chain. I groaned just at the thought; I loved having my nipples absolutely tortured while being taken. Nellie connected one to my right tit first as her girlfriend thrust in and out of me devastatingly slowly. Nellie adjusted the pressure so that it pinched tight, increasing the grip until my back arched like a demon was inside my spine. When she found that expertly painful place, she clipped on the other clamp. She sat ahead of me, perched like a bird on one of the bed's many pillows. The chain dragged under my chin and up to her hands.

"Kitten, I want you to tug on that every time I thrust, okay?" Ev spanked my ass hard and added, enjoying the look, "Let's make sure she has a good time. Quinn, why don't you all move over here so someone can redden her up?"

Quinn, having just gotten off on Andie's strap and Isabel's fingers, sat by my side and got in position to spank me. The first one was just a sting, testing how much I wanted. I begged for her to go harder. And harder. And harder. Until she reached what was about a seven for me on the pain scale. I could take more, yes, but Ev started to fuck me and Nellie tugged on my tits. All of that at once was intense enough without pushing my own limits. Isabel, too, decided to join in the onslaught of pleasure centered on me. She brought out a decently sized butt plug, lubed it up, and pressed it to my tight asshole.

Then, just as I began to get used to all of the sensations, Ev pressed a button on her cock and it began to vibrate. The rumble of it sparked all the way through my body into my excruciating nipples. That vibration caused me to relax enough for the butt plug to slip all the way in so I felt stretched everywhere. I groaned despite myself, releasing a primal sound like I hadn't heard from myself in years. Andie spanked my other ass cheek, grinning as I fully released into the moment. With the vibrator pulsing and my nipples burning with painful delight and my cunt clenching and my ass taking in a beating, I came for the first time. It had been building up the whole time I'd been here, starting, honestly, when Andie first pitched the idea to me. The orgasm punched into me and I screamed, somewhere between ecstatic and overwhelmed. My voice echoed around the room, surely piercing through the walls.

Ev and Andie exchanged some sort of knowing look. And then it was Andie flipping me onto my back fucking me through the end of my orgasm, slow and hard and deep, while everything else was so intense it was hard for me to take it. She held me close and nestled into my shoulder and said sweet nothings against my ear. Her strap didn't vibrate but it was longer and thicker and she knew exactly how to move her hips so that it stroked every part of my cunt.

Ev reached between our bodies and pinched my clit gently, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. It hurt so divinely. Isabel kept thrusting the butt plug ever so slightly, working my asshole open and closed in synchronicity with Andie's thrusting. She masturbated at the same time and I could hear Quinn working Nellie's cunt up above my head. Nellie had lost total control over the nipple clamps, and instead they became an extension of her pleasure, tugging and releasing in time with the way she moved.

All of us found a role and worked with each other. Andie ground her own clit on her strap's harness as she rolled our hips together, our pussies becoming part of the same whole. Never really coming down from my first orgasm, I came again, straining and squirming and bucking my hips and grunting like some freed animal. I felt my cunt rushing with juices. Ev rubbed my clit through that orgasm and then greedily licked it off her fingers.

Pleasure coursing through my body, I bit down on Andie's shoulder, unable to stop myself from scratching and grabbing at her back. Andie's moans grew and ballooned and burst as she came, too, rapidly thrusting now to keep the contact on her clit. She kissed me hard the whole way through. We caught each other's lips between our teeth and our tongues played together and we were alone in a dark, candle-lit room, more than friends all of a sudden, for what felt like an entire minute.

The rest of the women were finishing each other and themselves up, but Andie looked into my eyes with newness and flickering in hers. She kept the strap inside of me, leisurely thrusting it, and cupped my face softly in her hands. She kissed my cheek and then my neck and then my lips and forehead and nose and eyelids until she laughed and I laughed and she flopped over next to me, spent.

As we all untangled our bodies and cleaned up, I caught my breath for a couple moments. Andie stayed by my side, slowly massaging my ass and lightly kissing my nipples as my body returned back to stasis. Andie led me to the jacuzzi tub, which someone else had already filled. Nellie and Ev were showering together while Isabel and Quinn packed their things back up in the main room.

Andie brought me a cool glass of water, which I sipped on while she slid into the water behind me. We'd never done anything romantic like this before. Even with other women in the room with us, the way she looped an arm around my waist and massaged my scalp with her other hand felt incredibly intimate. She rubbed soap around my body and made sure I had the right amount of jets to fully relax me.

Nellie and Ev finished cleaning up and both said goodbye to us with kisses on the cheek. They left hand-in-hand. Quinn and Isabel had quick showers next. Quinn used the hotel hair dryer to return her bob to its manicured state while Isabel lotioned up and got dressed.

All the while, Andie and I stayed in the bathtub, her holding me. I leaned back against her, enjoying the feeling of her soft breasts on my back. After a few minutes of soaking and sighing into one another, I turned to the side, my lips almost touching her cheeks, and said, "We just ruined our friendship, didn't we?"

She grinned and kissed me one more time. "I think so. Finally."

I agreed, "Finally."

12