Maybe I'm Bi Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I bobbed my head up and down, feeling his hot cock against my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Each time I lowered my head, I took a little more of his length. After a few moments, I felt his cock at the opening of my throat. I waited for my gag reflex to kick in, but it never did. Backing off, I swallowed the saliva in my mouth. I reversed my motion, lowering my head again. As I engulfed Greg's cock, I didn't stop. I felt my nose pressing against his hairless groin and moaned. He held my head and gasped.

"Oh my god, this is so amazing," Greg said as I held his cock in my mouth and throat.

I removed my mouth from his cock and stroked him as I looked up into his eyes. Smiling, I said, "I agree, it's amazing."

I returned my mouth to his cock and began bobbing my head again. He coached me, telling me to add suction. As I sucked his throbbing cock, I felt my cheeks cave in. My thoughts were clear and I knew exactly what I was doing. Never in my life had I felt as sure of what I wanted as I did at right then. Mimicking what Greg did when he sucked my cock, I fondled his balls and pressed a finger against his perineum. Greg must have liked what I did because he gripped my head and rocked his hips.

Unrestrained, I moved my finger to Greg's anus. I knew I loved to play with my asshole when I jacked off and hoped Greg would enjoy it too. He let out a grunt and clamped my finger between the cheeks of his ass. I circled his anus, but didn't penetrate him. Greg warned me he was getting close. I increased the pressure with my finger, moving it back to the area between his balls and asshole. Bobbing my head faster, I sucked and waited for his semen to fill my mouth. A moment later, he fulfilled my wish and desire. His cum shot down my throat and I had to swallow to keep from choking. Greg's cock swelled and pulsed, pushing me across the line from heterosexual to bisexual, and maybe even homosexual.

Greg's cock stopped shooting semen into my mouth, but I didn't stop sucking him. I moved my hand to his hip and then rubbed the side of his ass. Greg stroked my head and moaned as I continued mouthing his softening cock. After a few moments, he pulled me off his cock. He slid down on the couch, pulling me on top of his sweaty body.

I found Greg's mouth with mine and kissed him. He flicked his tongue into my mouth, moaning as we shared the tender kiss. He ran his hands up and down my back from my shoulders to my ass and then hugged me.

"Are you sure this was your first time?" Greg said and then he chuckled. "You're a natural."

"It was my first time." I wiggled against Greg and kissed him. "I hope it won't be our last."

"Our last?" Greg said. "No regrets?"

"No regrets, Greg. Thank you for being so patient with me."

Greg rolled me onto my side and sat up. I sat up next to him, putting my arm behind his back so I could hold him. He stared into the room for a moment and then picked up his drink. He looked at the glass and placed it back on the table.

"What's the matter? Did I do or say something wrong?" I said.

Greg shook his head. "No you didn't. I can't get over how right this feels, Mark. When I picked you up tonight having sex was the furthest thing from my mind. You have to believe me when I tell you that I've never trolled for anyone and it isn't what I was doing tonight."

I nodded and tightened my arm around Greg's waist. He put his hand on my leg and gazed into my eyes. I thought carefully about my response, and exactly how I felt about what transpired over the past few hours. While the sex was great, I felt there was something more, something I couldn't explain. It may have been the booze, but then again, it may not have been the drinking that made me do what I did, or feel how I felt.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Greg said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Is there another choice?" I said.

Smiling, Greg said, "You could stay here tonight."

Moving my hand up Greg's leg, I fondled his flaccid cock and balls. "Door number two."

Greg and I stood up. I started picking up our glasses, but he told me to leave them. Putting his arm around my waist, he led me to his bedroom. We didn't talk as he turned down the bed and invited me to join him. I got in and moved over. Greg shut off the lights, got into bed, and pulled the sheet over our bodies. We stretched out on our backs with our shoulders and legs pressing against each other.

I put one hand behind my head and tried to make sense of everything I'd done since leaving the party a few hours earlier. As hard as I tried, I couldn't feel bad about anything. If anything, I felt content, sated, and perfectly comfortable with my decisions. Smiling, I closed my eyes. When I went to bed I wasn't sure I would be able to sleep, but like thinking I wouldn't enjoy sex with Greg, I was wrong. As I drifted asleep, I felt Greg take my hand in his. I curled my fingers around his, sighed, and let my entire body relax.