Maybel-line Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're in luck tonight," Mabel informed me. "This might not be quite so difficult after all!" She said grinning from ear to ear. I looked over towards where she was looking as we slowly approached the bar. Two women happened to be there at the time, one sitting on a stool the other standing next to her along with one another guy. The one who was standing was a hard looking woman, though she actually had a pretty face. She was muscularly built as well, but she looked like she could just about deck anyone who got in her way and not break a sweat doing it. Her serious scowl which she had when I first saw her, suddenly turned into one of delightful surprise, softening as she looked up and caught Mabel and I slowly approaching her.

"Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in," she announced as Mabel and I just then reached her. Almost immediately the woman's hand came up, as she placed it quite inappropriately over one of Mabel's boobs. "Nicest set of tits this side of the Rockies," she informed her two friends. "And I should know, I've got to play with them before."

Everyone laughed at that, including Mabel. "So...what brings you in tonight anyway? Fishing again are we?" The woman asked.

"Hopefully, not now," Mabel told her, "Guess that depends on you...and your friends," she stated now waiting for an introduction.

She soon began doing just that. "May? This is a friend of mine from the road, who I often drive the same routes with," she said introducing her. "This is Kay," she grinned. "Not at all into men," she said eying me, "But...she doesn't mind sharing at all," she laughed. "And this here is Big Bob," she said introducing the tall sandy colored haired driver standing next to her. Likewise muscularly built, strong arms, though he did have what appeared to be a bit of a beer gut on him. "They call him that for a couple of reasons. One, he loves their hamburgers," she chuckled. "And two? Well...that one I'll let you find out for yourself if you're interested."

"Hi, I'm..."

"This is my friend James," Mabel, now May said introducing me, using what she now knew to be my middle name. "And this mean-assed hard looking woman here goes by the name of Cujo. She's a Stephen King fanatic for one thing, and to be honest, I'm not sure anyone knows what the hell her real name is anyway. But...doesn't really matter now does it?"

"Cujo?" I asked curiously looking at her.

"Yeah, they call me that because my bite is far worse than my bark. And I'm known for doing just that if and when I get aroused...sorta like I'm starting to do now just thinking about eating May's pussy here. By the way...you don't happen to have that strap-on dildo with you like you did the last time do you?" she asked speaking just loud enough that a few others had turned their attention towards our more than interesting conversation.

"Just so happens that I did...why? You interested?" May asked.

"Every bit as much as the first time I met you," Cujo stated now leering at her. "So, you already got yourself a room then?" she asked curiously.

"Of course I do," May said. "But I'm really in the mood to party tonight too. So...you're friends interested in joining us later perhaps? Any others you know might like to come as well?"

"Not many others aside from old Bob and Kay here who I'd care having a look at these ole floppy tits...except for perhaps Mike maybe. Even flirted with him a while back, thought it might be interesting to see what his cock looks like, see if it's any bigger than old Bob's here. I don't know Bob, think you could handle the competition?"

He just smiled and laughed at that. "Not here to throw a tape measure against my dick or anyone else's for that matter, just here to have some fun if that's indeed where all this is headed."

Cujo once again looked at me, or rather at my crotch as though sizing me up. "Hey, that reminds me, didn't you have another fella you were with the last time we hooked up?"

"I did...but I've moved on," May said not going into detail. "Time for a change as it were," she informed her. "Now...about this Mike fella? Anyone else?"

"Let me get on the radio, see where he's at. Said he should be here within the hour, told him we'd meet him here. So yeah...there's him. What about you Kay? You know anyone might be interested in joining us?"

"Actually yes, F.C., she works here, though she told me she had the early shift tonight, so she should be getting off here in an hour or so.

"F.C.?" May asked curiously, "what does that stand for?"

"They call her that, because she's a fifty cent piece," Kay said grinning.

"Fifty cent piece? What's that?" I asked.

"Thursday nights. They sell shots for fifty cents apiece. Been a standing joke around here for years, she'll match shots with anyone. Anyone who can out drink her, can see her tits. So far...nobody has, or rather those she ain't invited to do so anyway. So that's why they call her fifty cents. But...there's another reason they call her that too. She enjoys heads or tails, just depends on the mood she's in. That's her over there in fact," Kay stated pointing her out.

I leaned over whispering to May. "Anyone around here go by real names?" I asked.

May chuckled. "Honey, those are their real names, real enough anyway. It's all anyone really knows them by. You and I are the one's not using our own if you think about it...so don't."

Kay turned her attention back towards us after waving at F.C. as she bused a nearby table, waving back.

"She gives pretty good head too from what I hear," she said turning towards me. "Especially when she takes her teeth out."

I looked up in her direction. She wasn't a bad looking woman, and she did in fact have enormous tits, far larger than May's even. But now I was trying to envision her with her teeth out, and the sight wasn't pretty.

"I'm just fucking with you," Kay told me laughing, along with everyone else by the sudden worried expression on my face.

"Oh," I said sheepishly feeling dumb.

"Actually, she gives head just as well either way. Lick's pussy good too with them out, almost prefer that."

Once again I was glaring at her.

"I'm still fucking with you," she said slapping her leg. "She's never eaten me with her teeth out, though tonight, I might be willing to have her do that."

I gave up, I no longer knew if she was being serious or not. I figured in time, I might actually find out.

"So ok then, ask her if she'd like to come over to the room later. That, and the other guy Mike. That would make for a nice party. But...no less than that. So find out for me ok? If we need to add a few other people, I need to get fishing and see what I can come up with."

"I do know one other guy who I'm expecting to see later, bet he'd love to join us as well. They call him Mr. Clean on account of the fact he sort of looks like the guy. Tall, big build, baldhead, always wears a white tee shirt, never seen him in anything else either. Bet he wouldn't mind having his dick played with either. Never seen it...not yet anyway, but I've been told he can put any two men to shame."

"Still isn't my intention to measure the size of my cock against anyone else's," Bob stated. "All I care about is getting myself off. If all you gals wanna do is compare pee-pee's, then I'm not interested. Unless of course you want to include comparing clits, then that's something else entirely," he added laughing.

"You just wanna suck my big clit don't you?" Kay said. "Well buddy...not gonna happen. "Though I might entertain fucking Cujo's cunt with my big fucking clit while you fuck her ass, now that might be interesting."

"Honey, no dick's getting within five hundred yards of my tight little ass, including your clit, no matter how big it is. So dream on yourself. Though I might enjoy watching you and May fuck one another's brains out later if you're up for that."

"Count on it baby," Kay said reaching over to give one of Cujo's rather large breasts a friendly little tweak, as she then reached over doing the same to one of Kay's.

"So, same rules as before then?" Cujo asked, turning back towards us. "Or has that changed too?" She wondered.

"Exact same," May informed them all. "The only one I fuck is James here, and the only one he fucks is me. Beyond that? You know what I require. So...pretty much same as before."

Cujo stood. "I'll run out and get on the CB," she told May. "Where and when then so I know what to tell Mike?"

May handed out several of her hand-written cards along with her cell phone number. "Figure a couple of hours from now then, say around eight thirty? Nine?"

"F.C. gets off at eight, so that should work, though I'd best run over and ask her if she'd even be interested," Kay stated and then headed over in the woman's direction. Bob trailed after Cujo as Mabel and I located a table to sit down at and wait for further word.

"Could be an interesting party tonight," Mabel told me. "More women than usual for one, though obviously Kay is a female only participant, didn't figure you'd have too much of a problem with that though, now would you?"

"Not at all," I responded back. "The only thing that worries me...is that I might end up being the one with the short stick here," I told her stupidly, and pridefully concerned. "Sounds like...all three of these guys have got a hell of a lot bigger dicks than I do!"

"Well, even if they do. Just remember. The only one who's going to be sticking their dick inside this woman's pussy...is you. And visa versa," she warned me without needing to further elaborate.

Something I was just fine with too.

**

We had just finished our beers. I was about to stand up and wander over to the bar and order two more when "F.C." came over asking about them herself. She had a warm and friendly smile, though that wasn't what I was looking at, at the moment, not even glancing at her enormous tits either, which I think was what most men usually did. The fact that I wasn't told her what it was I really was looking at.

"That cunt!" She laughed, looking at me, and then seeing me blush as I did that. She now turned her attention back towards May. "She tell you I get off in half an hour? And then hopefully a half an hour or so after that?" she quipped winking at her.

"She did," May said eying her. "And I'll be looking forward to that, that and seeing if those enormous boobs of yours are real or not."

"Oh they're real alright," she grinned back at her. "Tell you what, I'll go get your beers, then I'll come back and let you fondle one for a moment, see for yourself, provided I get to fondle one of yours too," she added.

"You got a deal," May said. "Provided...you let James here have a feel as well," she challenged the woman.

She eyed me only briefly, nodding her head. "Be back with the beers," she stated, and then turned and left.

"Well, looks like it really is going to be a wild night after all," May stated excitedly, her hand suddenly reaching over beneath the table, her hand suddenly unzipping my fly. "And by the feel of things, I'd say you're looking forward to it too!" She told me as she somehow managed to free my hard cock from my pants.

I was really starting to enjoy it too when F.C. came back with our beers. I thought for sure May would remove her hand, but she didn't, making it obvious to our Amazon friend as she stood next to us placing the beers down as to what she was doing.

"Been a while since I've felt one of those," she stated continuing to stand there and watch.

"Be my guest!" May said sliding out of our booth. To my surprise, F.C. exchanged places with her, sliding in next to me, now her hand holding onto my cock instead.

"So...you ever had a blow job from a woman with no teeth?" She asked me point blank. I sat there staring back at her, words failing me. To which she laughed. "No? Well...you won't be getting one of those from me either," she burst out laughing. "At least...not until I get to know you a little better anyway."

"Fucking A!" I then blurted. At this point, I didn't know who and what to believe, which is about the time she took my hand and placed it on her breast.

"Go ahead, feel away. They're real, and they don't come off, or out either," she told me still laughing. I did so, finding out when I did, that F.C., or whatever the fuck her name really was, had the biggest, hardest stiffest nipples I'd ever felt before in my life.

"Unbelievable aren't they?" She asked already knowing the answer. "And I am SO looking forward to fucking May here with one of them too," she now quipped. "I do so love titty-fucking a woman!"

It was that image I now held in my mind's eye as she continued to sit there stroking my cock. "Ok if I make him come for me?" She asked turning to look back at May, "Or will that spoil things for later?"

"Oh I think he can handle that well enough, he's already come once today, and several times last night. So I'd say he's good for it," she stood grinning, looking down at me.

"Hand me that glass over there," F.C. stated as May walked over to the bar grabbing one of the clean glasses out of the rack, walking it back to her. "Thank you," she said taking it, and then placed it over the end of my prick. "Whenever you're ready," she smiled wickedly. "Let's see some foam!"

Moments later I was doing just that, spurting into the glass as she held it there beneath the table, jerking me off into it. When she was finished, she lifted it, eyeing it, and then smiling...tipped it up to her lips drinking it. I was surprised, and shocked when she did so.

She drained every last drop, now licking her lips smiling broadly. "F.C. also stands for Freaky Cunt, which I am too," she finished, finally standing giving May back her seat. "Which I'm sure you'll agree fits me later on this evening," she smiled. "So...see you later back in your room?"

"Cunt on it," May shot back winking at her.

"Oh, I will....you can cunt on it too," she said laughing back at her and then headed back towards the bar, carrying the cum-fogged glass with her as she did.

**

To be continued...

12