May's Massage Parlour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only after she had left, that I realized that I hadn't asked who that lady would be. What if it was my Mother-in-law?

When she saw me, she wasn't surprised.

"I guess that it was inevitable, that this would happen again."

I didn't know how to reply to that, so I just gave her a nice smile. Then, without saying another word, Goldie, AKA Charlotte, my Mother-in-law, got to work.

As before, she started on my shoulders, then she did my back. Next were my feet and calves. If it was to stop now, I wouldn't complain. What she had done so far, was worth the money I had already paid May. But I wanted more, a lot more.

Her hands were now on my thighs, and they were moving up.

"Open your legs."

I didn't need asking twice, and I did it with a quickness that made her chuckle. I was eager, and I didn't mind her knowing it.

It was now almost torture. I had given her access to my balls, but she had stopped agonizingly close to them.

"Would you like a special massage?"

I wanted to whoop, and to punch the air, but I managed to restrain myself. I answered her with a simple yes.

There was no mention of payment, and that was unusual. But she was my Mother-in-law, so I guess the normal rules don't apply.

She was now cupping my balls, and slowly rolling them at the same time. It was a simple act, but it was driving me crazy. Then she reached under me, so that she could grab my cock.

"That's a big one, I hope that Jess appreciates it."

I could hear the admiration in her voice.

"I think it's time for you to turn over."

I then did, and with such speed, that I almost rolled off the table. It made her laugh, and I was happy to join in.

I was now lying on my back, and she was slowly stroking my cock. When she moved closer, I reached up so that I could touch her breasts. However, she stopped me, but only so that she could take her uniform off.

I was now admiring her body. Her large tits were covered by a low cut bra, that was straining under the weight of them. And her pussy was covered, but only just, by small panties.

"Would you like to unhook my bra?"

I just nodded. My mouth was dry, and I wasn't sure that I could speak. When she bent forward, so that I could put my hands behind her back, her breasts pushed against my chest. I could smell her perfume, and feel the heat from her body.

It took my trembling hands, three attempts before I had unfastened her. When she stood up, she was topless. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Two melons, that were topped with thick nipples. They were undoubtedly the best tits that I had ever seen.

I was now worshipping them, in the best possible way. My mouth was on one nipple, and my fingers were on the other one.

"That's nice, but you can suck me harder. That's if you want to."

Did I want to? Don't be silly, of course I did. I just wish that Jess would tell me that.

I was now making the most of it. At times, even being too rough. But instead of complaining, she just moaned. After five minutes, I was expecting her to ask me to stop, but she gave me ten.

"My pussy needs to be fingered."

Then, without me having to ask, she removed her panties. As soon as she parted her legs, my hand was between them. Then I was quickly inside her.

Her pussy was so wet, that my two fingers were sliding in and out of her with ease. Should I add another one?

"My pussy needs more."

She must have read my mind. As I made it three, then four, I thought of Jess. She has a strict limit of only two.

This was better for me, because her pussy was now tighter, and from the noises she was making, it was also better for her.

This time, I was the one to stop it. I was worried that she was going to climax. But when I told her that I was going to fuck her, she surprised me.

"I don't do full service. Not even for you."

I was crestfallen, and she could see my obvious disappointment.

"But I do lots of other things. If I can make a suggestion, what about you licking me to a climax?"

I liked the sound of that, but what was I going to get?

"And will you let me come in your mouth?"

That got a yes.

"And do you swallow?"

She then put her hands on her hips, before giving me a defiant look.

"What do you think?"

I had offended her. I shouldn't have needed to ask.

"Yes, and you will enjoy doing it."

That got a nice smile from her. It was the correct answer.

When she was on the massage table, with her legs wide apart, I didn't start straight away. I took a few seconds to admire the view.

She wasn't shaved, and that was unusual for here, but she was neatly trimmed. And she was a natural blonde. Her lips were large, they were a nice mouthful. But what was most impressive, was her clit. It was possibly the biggest one that I had ever seen.

I was now savouring her cunt. I was taking my time. This was something that I didn't get at home, so I wasn't going to rush it. If only Jess was more like her Mother, then life would be perfect.

I would have liked longer, but my tongue had done too good a job. It was over within a couple of minutes.

When she reached it, it was a bumpy ride for me. She had clamped her legs together, trapping my head, and then she had arched her back. I was on the verge of passing out, when she released me.

I had shown her what I could do, and she was now demonstrating her skills. And I was impressed. She was bobbing her head at a nice steady pace, and only taking in as much as she could manage. If I was to close my eyes, I could believe that my cock was in a tight wet pussy, and not a mouth.

I think I managed to last longer than she had, but there wasn't much in it. It was a nice climax, and she had been true to her word, because she had eagerly swallowed all of my semen. However, it was tinged with disappointment. We should have climaxed together, while my big cock was fucking her juicy pussy.

This time, when I got home, and Jess kissed me, I felt guilty. That surprised me. Was it because being intimate with her Mother, was a bigger betrayal than all the other times that I had been to the Massage Parlour? Possibly. But it didn't matter what the reason was, the important thing was for me to deal with it, as best I could.

Charlotte got back at eleven, and I was still up. I made us both a drink. While she sipped her coffee, I couldn't resist asking, "How was it at the Goldcrest Spa?"

As intended, that made her laugh. And I joined in.

But the next day, while we were eating our evening meal, we weren't laughing. The conversation was making both of us feel uncomfortable. It was Jess, she wanted to know what the Goldcrest Spa was like. And she was asking lots of questions. Charlotte did her best, but her answers were vague. Fortunately, I managed to change the conversation, before Jess realized that her Mother didn't really work there.

Before we went to bed, I managed to get some time alone with Charlotte.

"You need to visit the Goldcrest Spa, and have a good look around."

"Wouldn't it just be easier to tell her everything? That I really work at May's Massage Parlour, and that you are a regular there."

I was horrified. That was madness. She had said it with a straight face, but when she suddenly laughed, I knew that she was joking. I didn't join in, because I didn't think it was funny.

At the weekend, I made the mistake of assuming, that because we had an intimate relationship at the Massage Parlour, we could have one at home.

Jess was out shopping, and we were together in the kitchen. When I reached for her tits, I got a response that I didn't expect.

As she pushed my hand away, she hissed, "Not here." Then, to make it absolutely clear, she said, "Don't ever do that again."

I mumbled an apology, and then I went to my room to sulk.

Shortly after, there was a knock on the door, and she entered my room. I started to apologize again, but with the wave of her hand she gestured for me to stop.

"Outside the Massage Parlour, I'm your Mother-in-law and you need to treat me as such."

"OK, but what about when we are there?"

"That's different. Then I am not your Mother-in-law, I am just another one of the whores."

When Jess got back, she was eager to show her Mother the clothes that she had bought, and Charlotte was just as eager to see them. That would keep them occupied for at least an hour. While they were doing that, I watched the highlights from last night's game. There was a lot of action, but I was finding it difficult to concentrate. I kept thinking about my Mother-in-law, and what would happen next Tuesday.

That night we made love. I was respectful when I sucked on her tits, and I only inserted two fingers into her pussy. It didn't last long, and it lacked any spontaneity. However, my climax was a long satisfying one, but that was only because, while I was fucking Jess, I was thinking about her Mother.

On Tuesday, I woke with a smile on my face. While I had breakfast with Jess, I was finding it difficult to contain my excitement.

"Will you be back late tonight?"

I just nodded, because I had a mouthful of food.

"Mother is working today. So it's just the two of us eating. Do you mind if we have a takeaway?"

"No, that would make a nice change."

But really, I wasn't that bothered. Today, food was at the bottom of my list of needs. At the top was sex, and it had to be with my Mother-in-law.

As I was driving to work, all I could think about was Charlotte. But what if she was busy? That would be a disaster. I should call and make an appointment. That would be a first. Up to now, I have just gone there hoping that Crystal was available. And if she wasn't, I would have one of the others.

At ten, when they opened, I rang them.

"May's Massage Parlour, how can I help you?"

"It's Dexter, can I book Goldie at six, for an hour."

That got a yes.

I could now relax, and, if possible, get some work done. Surprisingly, I managed to do that. At five thirty, when I had finished, my in-tray was empty. It was now time to get my reward.

I got there at five to six, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I couldn't remember the last time that I had been as excited as this.

I was now facing down on the table, and I was naked. The first thing that Charlotte did, when she entered the room, was to drape a towel over my bottom.

"We must maintain standards."

I had to laugh. At May's Massage Parlour, there were no standards.

I would have been happy to skip the massage, and go straight to the main event, but I could tell that Charlotte wanted to do it.

As before, it was a good massage, and it should have relaxed me. However, because it was delaying the sex, it was in fact, making me tenser. She must have sensed that, because after only doing my shoulders and back, she asked me to turn over.

When she saw my erect cock, she said, "That's too big, even for my pussy."

"We can try."

That got a firm shake of her head, but she was smiling, so I knew that she wasn't annoyed with me for suggesting it.

After quickly undressing, down to just her panties, she had bent over me, so that I could suck her big tits. But I had a better idea.

"Let me massage you."

That surprised her, and there was a brief hesitation, before she said, "Yes, that would be nice."

She was now lying on her back, and her panties were off. I was massaging her shoulders. I must be doing a good job, because when I went deep into the muscle, she made, what sounded like, appreciative moans. By the time I got to her legs, she was purring.

I now had my hands on her thighs, pushing them apart. They opened without any resistance. Her pussy was now exposed, and that was my destination. But I took my time getting there.

My fingers were now brushing against her pubic hair.

"You need to finger me."

I could hear the desperation in her voice, but I was going to make her wait a little while longer.

When she started moving her hips, so that my fingers would touch her pussy, I knew that it was time to stop teasing her.

When I pushed a single finger deep into her, she gave a loud moan. But that was never going to be enough for her, so I quickly added another two.

I was now slowly fucking her with them, and she was stroking my throbbing cock. When I started moving my fingers faster, she responded by moving her hand faster as well. This was going to end with us reaching it together. That would be nice, but before that happened, I wanted to lick her juicy pussy.

When I removed my fingers, she kept her legs open. So she wanted the same as me, her pussy to be serviced by my tongue and mouth. But when I tried to put my head between her legs, she stopped me.

I was now confused, and when I saw the serious look on her face, I was worried. Had I done something wrong? Then she spoke.

"I never do a full service."

I already knew that, because she had told me that last time. When I had tried to put my head between her legs, had she thought that I was trying to fuck her? If I was, it would be in a very strange position!

Then, in a seductive voice, she slowly said, "But today I will."

Had she really said that? Yes she had, but why? I was about to ask her, but fortunately, I managed to stop myself in time. That would have been stupid. If I was to question her about it, it might end with her changing her mind.

She chose the position, and it was my favourite one. Without saying anything, she got onto all fours. I then joined her on the massage table.

On a good day, I can get Jess to bend over, so that I can fuck her from behind. But she only does it to please me. Her Mother was different, she was doing it because she wanted to.

As I pushed into her, I couldn't believe my luck. I was about to fuck my Mother-in-law. Many men fantasize about doing it, but nothing ever happens. For me, it was now a reality.

When I was fully in her, she gasped. I have always been proud of my big cock. Eight inches is enough to satisfy a woman, but now, for the first time, I wished that it was even bigger, so that I could stretch her pussy to its absolute limit.

I started slowly, but that was too tame for her.

"I like it hard."

That was music to my ears. When I upped the pace, she gave a deep sigh. Good, she was now getting what she wanted.

As I continued fucking her, she became noisier. She was moving towards her climax, and so was I. But it was decision time. Stay like this, and enjoy the slow build up, or move up a gear, and end with a frantic fuck. Which option would she prefer? I almost laughed. The answer was obvious.

I was now thrusting into her at an insane speed. Every stroke was long and deep. There was a lot of noise, and most of it was coming from her. When my balls slapped against her ample bottom, I grunted, but it was always drowned out by her loud moaning.

When she shouted out, "My cunt is going to come," I was relieved. As good as it was, I was almost at the limit of my endurance.

She got there first. I thought that she had been noisy before, but that was nothing compared to the volume when she climaxed. And, I lost count of the number of times that she had said fuck. Hers was such a big one, that it almost put me off mine. It was only when she was coming down from her high, that I reached it as well. It was a long satisfying one, and when it had ended, my balls were completely drained.

It was a while before we moved off the table.

I was about to get into the shower, when she surprised me.

"Can I come in with you?"

I said yes.

The other ladies never do that. With them, I shower first, and then they get me out of the room, so that they can shower alone. I don't mind. We are not lovers. After the sex is over, all they want is for me to leave as quickly as possible.

The cubicle was only just big enough for both of us. Being so close together, felt as intimate as when we were having sex.

At first, our hands were only washing each other, but that quickly changed. I thought that what we had done before, had satisfied us, but apparently not. Both of us were now eager for more.

And we were doing something new. We were kissing. It felt special. We were now more than just consenting adults, we were lovers.

Surprisingly, my cock was now rock hard again, and it was prodding her stomach.

"Is that for me," then she giggled.

"Yes, all of it."

That made her shudder with excitement.

I now had my hands under her thighs, and I was holding her up. Her back was against the shower wall, and, while the hot water cascaded over us, we were fucking like crazy.

In less than thirty seconds, it was all over. We had climaxed together. It had been short in duration, but it had been highly erotic.

We stayed in the shower for another ten minutes, but this time, only so that we could wash ourselves.

On my way out, May stopped me.

"Dexter, what do you want for Christmas?"

Before I could reply, she said more.

"How about a watch?"

I was about to tell her that I already had one, and that Christmas was three months away, when I realized what she was hinting at. My time with Charlotte had gone well over the hour.

"Sorry May, but it's your fault. You shouldn't have such gorgeous ladies working for you. Goldie was so wonderful, that I didn't notice the time."

That made her laugh. But next time, I needed to be careful. As nice as she was, she was also a business woman. If it happened again, she would charge me for the extra time.

When I got home, Jess didn't just greet me with a kiss, I got a hug as well. That was nice, but I was suspicious.

"What was that for?"

"Because I love you."

Despite being a regular at May's Massage Parlour, and even worse, fucking her Mother, I did love her as well.

"And because you have been good to my Mother."

I wish that she hadn't said that, because I was now feeling guilty.

And later, when we were in bed together, she said more, and that made me feel uncomfortable again.

"I think that Mother has the hots for you."

She had just come straight out with it, and it had taken me by surprise. However, I managed to stay calm, as I said, "Why do you think that?"

"Haven't you noticed all the attention that she has been giving you lately?"

I hadn't, but now that she had pointed it out to me, I realized that she was right. Charlotte was fussing over me. If I said that I wanted a coffee, she would insist on making it for me. If Jess wanted me to do some housework, she would offer to do it instead, and I would let her.

"John, you have been working hard all day. I'll do it for you."

I needed to play this down.

"She's just being helpful. Don't read anything into it."

After giving that some thought, she said, "I guess you're right."

"I'm always right."

That made her laugh, and thankfully, it was the end of the conversation.

On Thursday, when I got back from work, Jess greeted me with, "You'll never guess what happened today."

Whatever it was, it was something good, because she was smiling.

"Aliens landed in Times Square?"

"No, that was yesterday."

This could go on all night. Time to end it, so that we could eat.

"I give in."

"Mother has bought a new house, and she is moving in on Monday."

I knew that it was supposed to be good news, so I responded with all the right words. However, I didn't want her to leave. I liked her being here, and I had expected that she would have been with us for a lot longer than this.

On Saturday, we went with Charlotte to see the house. It was vacant, and that's why it was a quick sale. I could see why she had bought it. It was in a very exclusive area, and it was stylish. It was a house that Jess and I would like to buy, but it was well above our budget.

On Sunday morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. I was in a good mood. But then, when I remembered that it was my Mother-in-law's last day, the smile disappeared, and my mood changed. Tomorrow, when I returned from work, she would be gone.