Me and Cera: A Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm...." she tried to say.

I just stared at her flustered.

"What the hell Cera?" I asked.

She just stood there.

"Why do you react this way whenever I want to touch you?" I asked.

"I....I....." she stammered.

"Cera, why don't you tell me what's wrong!" I yelled.

"I can't." she said.

"Why not." I asked fuming.

"I just cant." she said.

"WHY???" I yelled.

"I cant tell you Allison." she said.

"What!!! I know you like me Cera. Your actions tell me so. So I know its not that you're not into me. That excuse is out the window. You're not a tease either. Because every time I touch you I know how hot you get. So what is the problem????" I asked her.

"Allison.....I....I cant....." she said.

"Fine!" I said. I grabbed my books and walked out slamming the door.

**

The next 3 days went by. Cera tried to call and text me a few times saying that she was sorry and that she didn't know what to say or how to explain things. BULLSHIT!

I ignored the calls and the texts. I even asked mom to drop me to school on the way to work. I ignored her in the halls at school and the classroom too. I was furious with her and because she lacked the way to express herself made me fume with rage even further.

On the fourth day, I didn't see her around school at all. I thought that she must be running late and didn't give it a second thought. But as the day went by and most of the classes started to get over I noticed that she had not turned up to school at all.

Why? Why didn't she come to school?

Do I really care?

I decided that maybe she wasn't feeling well and that there was no point dwelling on the matter any further. That is until the next day when she didn't show up to school once again.

Now I was beginning to worry. What was she trying to prove? That she was the one who was hurt? That twit! I decided that that as soon as I got home, I was going to storm over and ask her why hell she wasn't showing up to school.

As the day got over and my rage was still at boiling point, I began to murmur to myself about what I was going to say to her. Just as I started to walk towards to my moms car, there she was standing outside the school.

She looked pretty, just like any other day. I walked over to her.

"What the hell! Where have you been? You haven't been to school since yesterday!?!?" I said angrily.

"I'm sorry." said Cera.

"What have you been doing these last few days! If you have the problem then you have to talk about it! You cant just miss school and then expect me not to worry." I said with more anger.

"I said I'm sorry. You haven't been replying to my calls or my text's. I panicked and I don't know I just didn't know what to do. I stayed home and I needed to clear my head." she said.

The look on her face told me that she really meant it.

"Listen. Can we please talk?" said Cera.

"Oh! Now you want to talk." I said.

"Please Allison." she said.

"I cant right now. Mom's waiting for me in the parking lot." I said.

"Well, when are you going to get back home?" she asked.

"Probably an hour." I said.

"Can you come by my place?" she asked.

"Maybe. I'll think about it." I said.

"Please Allison. Just give me a chance. I will explain everything." she said.

She had this pleading look on her face. It was enough to just see that face and make me agree with whatever she wanted.

"Ok." I said.

"Thank you." she said.

She then turned and walked off.

**

About a little over an hour later, I was standing outside Cera's house. I just stood there. Thinking. Should I go in? Should I not? Maybe she will just make some bullshit excuse? Maybe she'll say lets just stay friends. A million things were going on in my mind right then. I didn't know what to do. Somehow, I don't know how, my hand moved towards the doorbell and pushed it.

A minute later, there she was. Standing there. Pretty as ever. All I wanted to do was kiss her. But I had to be strong. We needed to talk first.

"Hey." she said.

"Hi." I said.

"I'm so glad you came." she said.

"Let's just make it quick." I said as I moved inside, trying to be all tough.

"Let's go upstairs and talk." she said.

"Ok." I said.

The house was empty. Just as it usually was at this hour. Cera's dad usually worked till late and her mom was only by 7pm. I walked behind her up the stairs, moving towards her room. As we climbed up the stairs I had a full view of her butt. Swaying as she moved up the stairs. It took all my courage not to stare.

Finally we were inside her room. I missed this place. We usually hung out here most of the time.

"Allison. I am so sorry for everything. I haven't been completely honest with you. I really really like you. You're the nicest person I have ever met. After that first kiss, I don't know I have just been going into over drive and there's things about me you don't know and I don't know how to tell you. I am afraid I will lose you and things will never be the same again." she said.

She looked really upset.

"I like you. But, I am afraid that this one thing about me will ruin everything between us." she said.

"You know you can talk to me about anything. I have always spoken my mind. Why cant you tell me what's wrong." I said sympathetically.

"I........I......." she stuttered.

"What?!!!" I said.

She then began to unbuckle her belt. Then she unzipped her jeans and pushed it down.

I was absolutely not prepared for what I saw next.

Cera's big fat cock.

Instead of a pussy, I was staring at cock! And a big fat one at that!

My head started to spin. I fell onto the chair.

"OH MY GOD!" I said as I put my hands on my face.

She stood there with he hands behind her back.

I didn't know how to react. This was a complete shock.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't say it. But I am a transsexual." she said.

My brain was reacting to the information that I was receiving. And then finally I spoke.

"Is this the reason why you wouldn't even let me touch you. Why didn't you tell me before Cera."

"I didn't want you to leave like every other person I got close to." she said.

What she said did actually make sense. This was a BIG secret. And it would have been difficult to come out with. Most people would react badly to something like this. I can only imagine what all she must have gone through.

"Did you really thing, that this would make me hate you?" I asked her with compassion.

"I don't know. I was scared." she said.

"I like you for who you are Cera. Not for what's between your legs. Don't you understand that?"

"I'm sorry Allison." she said.

I stared at her. Her smooth body. And then my eyes went on the big fat cock between her legs. I couldnt help but it, I wanted to touch it.

Cera then began to pull her pants back on.

"Wait." I said.

"What?" she asked.

I got up and moved towards her. I looked down at her cock and then looked into her eyes.

"I want you Cera. I don't care if you have a dick or a pussy. I just want you." I said.

And then I kissed her.

We kissed passionately. Our tongues dancing inside each others mouths.

"Take your clothes off." I said.

"What? Are you sure?" she asked me.

"Take your clothes off." I repeated.

She took off her black punk t-shirt, her shoes and then her pants.

I moved back and stood there. Admiring her body. Her nice small supple tits. He beautiful face. And the big monster between her legs.

I undressed myself completely and stood there naked in front of her. She moved towards me. We began to kiss each other with passion and hunger once again. Apparently she wanted this just as bad as I did. We went at each other like animals. Our hunger for each other body was obvious.

The next thing we knew we were on the floor making out. I gave myself complete to Cera. I had no control whatsoever with myself.

"Lie down straight." she said.

I complied with her. My pussy was exposed to her. She stared at it and began to touch her cock. She was not completely hard. And if it looked big earlier then now her cock looked even more menacingly big. She knelt down and then stuck her tongue on my pussy.

"OH Shit!" I exclaimed.

This was the very first time she was sticking her tongue in my pussy. She had played with me, rubbed me and teased me, but today was the first time my pussy was getting some oral attention. She licked my clit softly bug gently. Each lick sending jolts of sensation all over my body.

"Oh yeah. Oh shit shit shit!" I cried.

"You like that babe?" she asked.

"Yes. Please don't stop!" I said.

She continued to lick the outer lips of my pussy while she rubbed my clit with her thumb. It was driving me insane. She would then stick her tongue inside my pussy and each time she would do that it would drive me even wild. I was getting really close to the edge.

"Oh fuck. I am going to cum baby." I cried.

She them continued to rub my clit faster.

"Oh...Oh....Oh. FUCK!!!!!!" I cried.

My orgasm washed over me and began to rock my body. I began to shake and thrash around as my orgasm had hit me hard. Cera continued what she was doing while I oragasmed. It literally turned my body into jelly. Once it was over she stopped and got on the other side of me holding her cock in her hand.

She looked at me while she stroked herself.

"My turn." she said.

She grabbed my head and then slapped my face with her big cock.

"Come on baby. Take my cock in your mouth." she said.

As soon as I opened my mouth to take her cock in, she shoved it in straight. This was a side of Cera I had never ever seen before. Just a minute ago she was all loving and attentive driving me to orgasm. The next minute she was completely aggressive.

Her cock hardly fit into my mouth. But she kept pushing it in.

"Oh fuck! Yeah that is!" she yelled.

I grabbed a hold of her cock and then began to suck it a little hard but soft. This was my first time sucking a dick and one that was that huge. I tried my best to take as much of her inside me as I could. But it was hard. '

"It's ok baby. I know you cant take the whole thing. Just take as much as you can and suck it Suck it hard.." she said.

I then began to stroke her cock and then suck on it. This seemed to be driving her mad.

"Ohhhh. That's the shit!" she said.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"Yes babe. That's so fucking good!" she said reassuringly.

I continued on for a while trying to do my best to please her, just as she had pleased me a little while earlier.

I then took her cock out of my mouth and stroked it gently as I looked up at her. I knew what I wanted.

"Put your cock inside me." I said.

"Are you sure? Have you...you know...." she said.

"No. It's my first time." I said.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I mean my cock is really big and you're a virgin. It's going to hurt like hell! Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.

"Yes! Now shut up and fuck me!" I said.

Those words, were apparently enough for her.

She lay down on her side and made me turn to my side as well. She then grabbed her cock and began to rub it on my pussy. She teased me. I wanted it. I wanted it so bad.

"We can stop anytime it begins to hurt." she said.

"Please, don't tease me. Just put it in." I said.

She aimed it at my pussy and then slowly applied a little pressure. It wasn't going in. She was huge and my pussy was really tight. She then pushed a little harder and I gasped.

"OH FUCK!" I cried.

The head of her cock had slipped inside.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yes...." I said.

She them slowly applied a little more pressure and pushed her cock a little more in. I was in pain and it felt like my pussy was being ripped to pieces. She noticed the pain on my face and eased off a little, her cock still inside me. She took her time. She would then pull her cock out and then slowly push it back in. She repeated this motion a few more times until her cock was halfway in.

She stayed there for a moment and then with one more big push she had shoved her cock all the way inside!

"OH MY GODDDD!!!" I cried.

"Shhh. Are you ok? I can stop. Do you want me to stop?" she asked.

"No. Keep going. Just go slow." I said.

"Ok."

She then began to rock her hips slowly. Pulling out and pushing into my pussy slowly and steady. It hurt. It hurt a lot. But after a few minutes I began to feel the pleasure a little. Slowly as she moved the pain was beginning to fade and the pleasure began to rise.

"Fuck. Your pussy is so tight." she said.

I could only moan as she slowly assaulted my pussy with her giant beast. He movements started to become a little more faster. But she was aware that this was my first time, so she went slow. Every pump of her cock into my pussy was sending electric waves all over my body. I began to see stars. I bit my lip as it was all I could do from almost fainting with her cock inside me.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Your fucking cock is so huge! Oh fuck. It feels so good." I said.

"Yeah? You like it sweetie." she said.

"Yes I like. I love it." I said wantonly.

She then stopped bushing her cock in and pulled out completely. I felt empty as soon as her cock popped out.

"Lay on your back and raise your legs." she said.

I once again did as she told me to.

She then grabbed me by my thighs once again aimed her cock for my pussy and slowly began to push it inside once again.

This time it was a little easier for her to push it in but it still hurt like hell! She again started to move slowly. Pushing and pulling out of my tight pussy. I was in complete ecstacy.

"Fuck! Look at that tight pussy taking my big fat cock!" said Cera.

The sight of her cock digging into me sent her into an animalistic fervor. She then began to pump into me a little more hard and a little more faster.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" I cried.

She was now really fucking me hard and fast. I was nearing my second orgasm as she continued to fuck me. And then as she continued to pump into my it happened. My second orgasm hit me.

I almost fainted as she fucked me while I came. It was really intense. But the fact that I was cumming didn't stop Cera from continuing her pounding.

"Yeah baby. Cum all over my cock! Make it nice and wet." she said.

My juices began to flow out of my pussy and on to her cock. She was not really hitting me hard with everything she had. This went on and on.

"Play with your pussy while I fuck you!" she said.

I touched my clit and began to rub it. Cera began to move a little bit more slower. She started to show some signs of fatigue. But that just meant she could go in slower and harder at the same time. With every push of her cock into my pussy, I felt as if it was going in deeper and deeper. I continued to rub myself as she continued her onslaught.

I could hear her flesh slapping on min as she fucked me. She would sometimes increase her tempo and then slow down.

"I am about to cum!" she cried.

She then pulled her cock out and began to stroke it fast and hard.

"Fuck. Here it comes!!!" she cried.

Her orgasm hit her hard.

Jets of cum flew out of her cock. One almost hit me in the yes. The next landed on my tit. The remainder of it hit both sides around my pussy as her body shook. Finally she was done.

"Oh Fuck!" she said as she looked at me and smiled.

I wiped some of her spunk off my face and then looked at her.

"That is a lot of cum!" I said jokingly.

She laughed at the comment.

She then knelt on top of me and we shared a passionate kiss.

"That was soooo good!" she said.

"I know." I said as I stroked her face.

Then suddenly we heard a loud bang. It was probably the front door. One of her parents must have just got home.

"Shit!" she exclaimed.

We scrambled around the room quickly and grabbed our clothes. I grabbed a box of tissues from around the room and quickly wiped myself. We quickly began to put out clothes on before anyone came up.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"Cera. Are you in there?"

It was her mom.

"Shit!" we both said in unison.

TO BE CONTINUED?

* * * * *

Please do let me know what you thought about the story. Your comments help me a lot to improve upon my work. I would love to read your comments or you can always email me through the contact on my profile.

Do let me know if you would like to read more. If you have anything you would like to read in particular, you are always welcome to suggest so. :)

12