Me and Danny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a tip to anyone who wants to deep throat. The trick is to create a straight line between your mouth and your throat. This will make it easier for it to slide down your throat if there is still cock left once your mouth is full.

Also, learn how to suppress those gag reflexes.

The angle I was going for was for me to look up at him while he thrust downward instead of forward. And you know what? It worked. Danny was still too long for me to fully engulf him, but I got a good amount into my mouth.

Once I learned how much I could take, I pulled him out so that I could say, "Fuck my face like you did my tits."

"You sure?" he asked, looking a bit uncertain.

I smiled at his concern and said, "Don't worry. I can take it."

Famous last words.

So, he did just that. His first few thrusts were pretty tame. Once he saw that I was indeed taking that cock into my mouth like a pro, he went for broke.

I coughed. I gagged. I whimpered. There was spit everywhere. But I let him fuck my face with everything he had. Honestly, once he started, I didn't really have much of a choice in the matter. I painted myself into a corner on this one. I couldn't ask for a glass of water with my mouth stuffed with cock forcefully ramming my throat. His weight leaning on me made him too heavy to push off. My only recourse was to helplessly lay there and let him use me until he was finished. If he decided to blow his load in my throat, I had no say. If he pulled out and painted my face white, I had no say.

I was completely at his mercy.

That should've scared me, but it didn't. In fact, it turned me on immensely. My panties were a soggy mess at this point.

With him pushing up on the wall with one hand and gripping the top of the headboard with the other, he was grunting animalistically as he pounded my face. The mattress underneath us squeaked as we bounced.

Seeing me so powerless brought out something in my sweet Danny. He seemed less worried about my pleasure and more focused on his sloppily wet dick. I could see the change in his face as he looked into the eyes of the wet hole he was filling. At that moment, I wasn't Aunt Ronnie. I was his cum-bucket.

"Uuck!" "Uuck!" (cough). "Uuck!" "Uuck!"

My hands gripped his taut ass, feeling it flex with every thrust. His moaning above me was probably loud, but I couldn't tell. I was lost in my own world, only able to see his pubic hair and only able to hear my own gagging.

And...I loved it. I know. I'm a perverted mess. But watching my shy nephew morph into this Alpha male was so fucking hot. Like I said before, cocky Danny turns me on.

Speaking of cocky, I could tell when the cock in my mouth was about to explode. I felt it twitching. I saw his face contorted into a grimace. At that moment, I didn't want him to ask permission. I wanted him to make the choice of how to use me when he finally ejaculated.

He must have read my mind, or listened to our secret language, because my only warning was, "Oh fuck! I'm about to cum!"

"Errrrkkkk!" (cough, cough). "Uuuurrrrrkkkah!"

I got my wish. Boy did I get it! Despite the massive load he blew yesterday, this one was just as large. And he made sure to empty every drop into my mouth.

EVERY. LAST. DROP.

"Oh god!" he panted out as he breathed heavily once the last of it had slithered down my throat. I tapped his stomach to tell him to move, and when the weight of his body disappeared, I shot from the bed and into the bathroom.

For a few moments, I coughed into the sink. I rinsed my mouth out by drinking straight from the tap.

When I rose to look in the mirror, my face startled me. I looked just like the whore I was, the one who'd been face-fucked by her nephew. My hair was all over the place, my face and chest were flushed, and my cheeks were shiny with my own spit.

Danny appeared behind me in the mirror. He met my eyes through my reflection. As he did, his face fell into a look of apologetic horror.

"Aunt Ronnie, I'm so sorry." He said, shame filling his voice.

I smiled at him. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. My voice wouldn't work. It was then that I noticed how raw my throat felt.

I was surprised by this, so I clutched my neck and looked back at him through the mirror with a worried expression. This only made him look even guiltier.

He was getting ready to run from the bathroom, so I turned and grabbed him into a hug and pulled him close. Even though I couldn't speak, I wanted him to know that he did nothing wrong, and that we were okay.

As I held him, he once again repeated his apology. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me."

I shook my head as I squeezed him tighter, trying to tell him that everything was okay. I felt him hug me back, though he kept apologizing.

I separated and looked him in his eyes. When our gazes met, I smiled at him. Then, I gave him a kiss with my cum covered lips.

"I'm okay." I tried to say. This time, at least, a squeaky, raspy whisper emerged.

My voice didn't return that night. Danny, with his brand of thoughtfulness, looked up a recipe for chicken noodle soup. Then he dashed out to the store to buy the ingredients, as well as some over the counter meds for a sore throat.

While he was gone, I took a leisurely shower. I needed a moment alone after...all that.

Did I like what we did today? Yes, though I doubt we'd ever do it again. At least not that rough. But I enjoyed watching him take control like he did. That was very sexy. Men who can take control of a situation usually do very well with women, no matter what we say to the contrary.

By the time I emerged freshly showered, Danny was back. He was in the kitchen, busily working on my soup. Watching him working so hard to do something for me melted my heart. As much as I loved my husband and son, neither of them would ever voluntarily walk into the kitchen to cook for me.

When everything was chopped, prepared, and set to boil, the two of us grabbed a blanket, wrapped it around us on the couch, and watched TV.

Because it hurt to talk, he gave me a pen and pad. Anytime I had something to say, I wrote it out and showed it to him.

About a couple hours later, my soup was finished. And it was delicious. I was very much impressed. I told him in our secret language (since our main source of communication was out).

It was such a nice evening. That is, until my phone rang. It was Martin. I immediately started to panic. What was I going to tell him about my voice?

I gave my phone to Danny, then I wrote, "Tell him I'm sick" on the pad. He nodded, and then answered my phone. I could only hear his half, but knowing Martin, I could surmise the other half.

"Hey Uncle Martin."

"Because Auntie's not feeling well. I think there's something wrong with her throat. Her voice is kinda squeaky, like a little mouse. (I could tell he wanted to bust out laughing at this. I snickered a little myself.)

"Yeah, I cooked her some chicken noodle soup. Hopefully, it'll make her feel better."

"Of course, Uncle Martin. I'll always take care of Auntie." (He looked me dead in my eyes when he said this. He wasn't just saying this to Martin. He was telling me too. It was a promise, much like the one he made to me last night.)

"Uh huh."

"Alright, I'll tell her. Okay, bye."

He handed me back my phone and said, "He said text him."

I smiled at my knight, kissed his cheek, and proceeded to text my husband.

Later that night, when we both headed upstairs, Danny kissed me. It was a tender kiss, but it was prolonged. Then, he said, "Good night Aunt Ronnie."

He started towards his room, but I reached out and grabbed his wrist. When he turned to me wondering why I stopped him, I wordlessly looked towards my bedroom with a nod of my head.

He got the message.

Walking hand in hand, he followed me to my marital bed; the one I'd only shared with my husband. Once we were in the bed together, I rolled over on my side, facing away from him. I then reached behind me, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him towards me.

His body formed to mine as he spooned me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. Of course, his hand grabbed one of my breasts as he pulled in close to my back.

I grabbed his hand and held it, just as he held me. It felt nice, laying with Danny. It felt...right.

I fell soundly asleep in his arms.