Me and Georgina Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you wet, Georgina.' I could see her little red panties peeking between her legs --a nice touch to match the skirt and shoes, I thought, and I told her to pull the skirt up a little more, to get a good picture of the tops of her thighs and the panties, as she sat against the wall. 'You'd like me to touch you there, wouldn't you, to make you feel even hornier?' There was no doubt that I was reading her thoughts, as she smiled coyly, and surreptitiously rubbed her finger over the front of her panties as she eased the skirt up for the next picture.

'Yes Paul, you know I am. I'd love you to touch me, but not here on the beach. I'm showing off too much as it is, you naughty boy,' and she giggled with embarrassment. Just then, Todd and Glen came down the steps, waving and making their way over to us.

'Must have a swim, you guys, the water looks great,' shouted Todd, and they stripped down to their bathers and left their clothes by our rug, and ran down to the water. They dived straight in and swam about in the sea for ten minutes or so, before coming back and towelling themselves off. While they had been in the sea, I had teased Georgina about their fit, young bodies, the tight, little bathers, and the fact that almost everything was on view through the wet bathers as they walked back up the beach.

'Does that make your eyes water, Georgina. They sure are well built young men aren't they?' and at the same time, I slid my hand up her skirt and felt her cunt. It was soaking, and I was able to push the material with my finger and feel it disappear between the sodden lips that opened easily.

'I want some more pictures, Georgina, and I want you to do exactly as I tell you. OK Georgina. That's what we agreed, isn't it?' and to reinforce my point, I found her clit and rubbed it briefly just before Todd and Glen arrived back. She didn't have time to reply, just groaned briefly, and tried to sit there looking demure and sexy at the same time. We chatted with the guys some more while they dried off and settled down on the sand, and it was Glen, the blond one, who made the suggestion.

'What about some more pictures, then. Do you mind if we take some more of you, as you're such an attractive couple.' I think they were both keen to carry on where we left off, particularly as they had this sexy, mature woman in their midst, so I wasn't about to argue with them. They'd seen her showing off her legs, her blouse was partially undone, and the relaxing afternoon might become quite an event in their long holiday.

'Not at all. Here's my camera again,' I replied, trying not to sound too keen. I sat with Georgina on the rug, put my arm round her shoulder, and smiled as the two young men started to click again. I pulled Georgina into me, and was able to get my arm round her waist, and on to the little red skirt once more. She began very demurely, her legs straight out in front of her, but I whispered to her to bend her knees and she dutifully obeyed. She tried to hold her skirt around her thighs as the guys stood quite close to us, but then I had to say something.

'Look guys, we wanted to come to this quiet, little spot to take some, what shall we say, some risqué pictures of Georgina. We don't want to embarrass you or offend you while you are guests in this country, and enjoying a day on the beach, so if you feel a little awkward at all, and feel you'd just like to chill out on your own, then we'd understand, wouldn't we Georgina?' She just smiled at the two young men in their swimming shorts.

'Awkward? Embarrassed?' replied Todd. 'You've got to be joking. This is fun, and we don't feel awkward at all. If you're happy with the situation, then we'll stay as long as you like. Don't mind us. We'll just carry on taking the pictures—no problem at all!!' That was OK then, just as I had thought, but I had to make sure. Who would walk away from a sexy woman showing off her legs, with her boyfriend wanting sexy photos of her? Certainly not these two virile American guys. Georgina smiled up at me, and I bent to give her a reassuring kiss, at the same time easing the pleated skirt up one of her thighs. She ran her hand across my naked chest, and I pulled a little more at the hem.

Whatever Georgina was thinking, she was acting with great bravado. She smiled back at Glen and Todd, knowing full well that they could see right up her legs to her panties, suspenders and all, and I stroked her milky, white thigh and pulled her body tightly into mine.

'Undo more buttons on the blouse, Georgina,' I told her, quietly. 'Not all of them, but enough to show off your little bra.' There was no doubt this was all exciting the two students, as they came as close as they could, enjoying the erotic display --they probably didn't envisage anything like this when they set off this morning. Georgina undid the blouse down lower, and I was able to pull the collar apart to show off the tops of her shapely breasts. Would I go any further? I think Glen and Todd hoped so. However, there were only so many liberties that could be taken on the beach, with other sunbathers about, and I had previously thought about this.

'Listen, you two young men.' Young men, I was saying ---they were about the same age as me, and Georgina could have been mother to all of us. I didn't care, and Glen and Todd certainly didn't care. They were up for anything, it seemed. I continued.

'Listen young men. This is great and we really appreciate what you are doing. Perhaps we can move up onto the prom. There are some beautiful sand dunes over there, secluded and quiet, but still affording all of the sunshine and a place to sunbathe. What do you say?'

'Absolutely, absolutely. Great idea,' enthused the dark haired Todd. 'More privacy and a chance to relax some more. I think the tide is going to get to us before long, anyway.'

The boys grabbed their things and we quickly went up the steps and across to the dunes. The boys nipped into the café to grab some cold cokes, and then we went along, behind the prom, for about 100 yards. We wandered along, in and out of the dunes, until we found a beautiful spot, with enough sand on little hillocks and grassy mounds to put our rug and towels down.

The sun was hot still, but we were sheltered from the breeze and couldn't be seen unless someone actually walked into the dunes like we had done. We three young men were just in our shorts, while Georgina looked absolutely gorgeous in her seductive outfit. I didn't want to lose the tempo, so I picked up the camera and took one shot of the sexy woman as she sat down on the rug.

'Come on Georgina,' I encouraged. 'There's no-one around now, so let's see those sexy legs again. Go on,' and I grinned at her, egging her on to be more daring.

'Are you sure, Paul? You might embarrass Todd and Glen.' They were quick to put her right.

'No, no, Georgina. We both think you're a real sexy lady, just like Paul said. You carry on, and we'll take the photos, if that's OK with you?' Of course it was.

'See Georgina. We all think you're really sexy, and the boys want some more photos as well. Kneel up and face us, that would be a great picture.' It was a good job I had brought all the reels of film but this was worth it. She knelt up on the rug, but I had to entice her again.

'That's lovely. Just raise your skirt so we can see more of those sexy thighs, that's it Georgina.' I clicked the camera and Glen did the same with his. 'A bit higher, Georgina, and just open your knees a bit more. Lovely.' Click, click. The little red skirt was held right up now, and Georgina's red panties were now on view, her luscious thighs open and looking so shapely and inviting. Todd was standing by the side of me and Glen clicking away, and we were all enjoying the wonderful display.

'Does the warm air feel nice around your thighs, Georgina?' I began to tease again. 'It looks really good, and you look really sexy. Take the skirt up a little higher, just to your waist. You look incredible.' She did. She pulled the skirt up again, and it was bunched up around her waist, showing off her tummy above the red panties. 'Open your knees a bit more, go on.'

'Oh Paul. You're going to embarrass Glen and Todd. They'll go back to the beach in a minute.' Todd again told her they were loving every minute and wanted to carry on. I knew they would, so I pushed her further.

'Open your knees really wide. We're all enjoying this, Georgina, and we all think you have a fantastic figure, and those legs,------My God, Georgina, those fantastic legs. We love them, don't we guys?' The flattery was working and she eased her knees open on the rug even wider, still holding her skirt up around her waist. I handed the camera to Todd, and got up and moved over behind Georgina, and Todd and Glen both clicked away again. I kissed Georgina's neck and held her shoulders and whispered in her ear.

'You're good Georgina—very good, this is really very erotic and a surprise for us both, isn't it.' She just 'ummed' her reply as I caressed her shoulders and nibbled her neck. 'Just follow what I say, and we can have a beautiful time in this beautiful setting.' I let one hand drift down the front of her red panties and felt her wetness. 'God, you're feeling really randy, aren't you, you gorgeous woman. You wetness is beautiful.' My hand then went down inside the front of her pants and I felt her vaginal lips open and I slid into her.

'Paul, Paul, you mustn't, you mustn...' but she just leant her head against my shoulders and allowed me full access into the inner depths of her cunt. She was soaking. I knew she would do anything. With my other hand, I unbuttoned her blouse completely and slipped it off her shoulders, still with my fingers up inside her. Her sighs and soft moans were encouragement to me, and I watched Todd and Glen continue to click away, getting as near as they could. I took the blouse right off, and then I unclipped the flimsy little bra.

'I'll hold your skirt, Georgina, you take your bra right off. Go on, I want you to.' I was quite firm and Georgina seemed to like this, as her submission was quite deliberate and immediate. I held the hem of her skirt right up above her panties and watched as she slipped her bra from her firm breasts, and threw it on the rug.

'Hold your breasts, caress them, and play with them.' They were, indeed, wonderful full breasts and Georgina did exactly as I asked, cupping them in her hands, lifting and rubbing her fingers over the bullet-like nipples. It was a fantastic sight. At the same time, I ran my hands onto the waist band of her little panties and began to ease them over her bottom, and then Todd shouted more encouragement.

'You guys, this is wonderful. Do you mind if we stay and enjoy this with you. I hope you've got plenty of film.' Of course I didn't mind, and I think Georgina was now getting an extra thrill from displaying herself. I could see young, throbbing cocks start to push out the guys' swimsuits, and I knew they were horny as well. My cock was pushing out, too, and I pushed my shorts into Georgina's back, so that she was well aware of the effect she was having. As I pulled the red panties down, I felt Georgina's pubic hairs again, then pushed two fingers inside her.

'Paul, Paul, oh... Hhhhhhhh,' and her breathing was coming in little gasps, and I could tell that, even here on the sand dunes, she wanted satisfying. With my fingers still playing deep in her cunt, I pulled the panties down to her knees, stretching them right across her open legs. With her breasts free and naked, and her pants stretched across her open knees, Georgina was ripe for the taking, and Todd and Glen clicked the cameras at every opportunity.

I then held Georgina's hips with both hands, and told her to lean forward, to put her hands on the rug. I slipped my shorts down to my knees and teased Georgina by allowing my rampant cock to tickle her bottom and drift across her white ass.

'Tell me, Georgina. What do you want me to do? What do you want me to do on the sands here? The guys are taking pictures of you, Georgina, and you want it, don't you?' She gave in.

'Yes, yes, Paul. I want it. I want you to. I want you to take me, Paul, just take me. Please, please, do it!!' Todd and Glen had listened to her pleas and stood up with the cameras. I made sure Georgina's ass was in the air as she knelt rigidly on hands and knees, and I held my cock and fed it into her. It was so easy, as she was so wet and accommodating, and it had the immediate desired effect. She moved back onto me with each stroke and I held her ass and rammed her onto me.

'Put the camera down, Todd, and come and play with Georgina's tits. You'd like that Georgina, wouldn't you?' She didn't answer, but concentrated on my cock thrusting into her, 'doggy' style, and Todd didn't need asking twice. He put down the camera and knelt at Georgina's side and went to work on her hanging breasts. Glen was able to take shots of both of us enjoying the mature woman, and he came round to take a couple of Georgina's ass as my cock hammered in and out of her cunt.

'Uhh, uhhhh, God, no, no, oh God Paul, ahhhhhhhh,' and she squirmed as Todd pulled at her tits, grabbing the nipples and pushing them back into her chest. She was loving it and it spurred me on to fucking her harder, and then Todd pulled harder, holding the nipples between thumb and forefinger and tugging them down. She was delirious but we wouldn't stop.

Georgina Lent had been my boss, old enough to be my mother, and was feared by the other women in her section. Yet here she was, on her hands and knees, in the sand dunes, allowing me and two other young men to take the ultimate liberties with her. She was naked apart from her stockings and suspenders, and her panties were stretched across her knees, and yet she wanted to be fucked and abused and was quite happy to be photographed as it happened. I think her training was really on course, and I believed that there was no end to what Georgina would give of herself if I treated her properly and otherwise looked after her with care.

'Slip your shorts down, Todd. Georgina is a wonderful cock-sucker. Show Todd how good you are, Georgina, while I keep fucking you.'

'Oh God, Paul, Paul...' but she tailed off as I grabbed her head and pushed her gently down. Todd had eased his shorts down, and his young, vibrant cock sprang up and was already pointing at the waiting mouth. He took over holding the blonde head and Georgina just opened and took the American prick into her mouth. She was a natural, and I could see the look of ecstasy on Todd's face as he fed his member in and out of the seductive, mature mouth. I continued to hold Georgina's hips and thrash my cock into her cunt, trying to get in as deeply as I could, hitting her bottom with my groin every time I lunged into her.

Glen was almost on top of his pal now, as he clicked away while Georgina gave wonderful 'head. The photos were going to be fantastic, and the more erotic and intimate they were, the more I could use them to 'control' Georgina in the future. I wanted the next photo to be a really good one, so I needed to change the angles. I slipped out of her cunt and went round to her front to watch and guide her.

'Oh Paul, Paul, why did you stop? I was enjoying that. Oh please, fuck me some more.' She was desperate but I wanted her to satisfy the two young students.

'Don't worry Georgina, you'll get well fucked in a minute. Just show us how good you are at gobbling cock into your mouth.' Todd held the blonde head tightly as he fucked in and out of her accommodating mouth, and I took the camera from Glen and indicated to him with a nod that he should enjoy the experience himself. Glen soon had his shorts down and was shuffling up to Georgina on the other side of her head.

Todd slipped out and allowed Glen to take Georgina's head so that he, too, could slide his generous prick into her. She had no hesitation and I watched the youthful cock slide down inside her, her cheeks puffing out to show the extent of her obedience. It was a superb show. The quiet, secluded sand dunes, the sun on our backs and this erotic, sensual woman giving wonderful head to two enthusiastic students.

As they played in and out of Georgina's mouth, taking turns to hold her hair and push into her, Glen and Todd rubbed their cocks, feeling the saliva and wetness from her throat, and I watched her breasts swing backwards and forwards as she energetically went down on them as deeply as she could. The two young tourists obviously didn't think that a walk on this beautiful Island was going to lead to fucking the mouth of a mature English lady, but they were not about to waste the opportunity.

I picked up the camera as I watched Georgina gobble and open her mouth as wide as she could. She sucked away avidly, and even lifted a hand from the rug so that she could hold each prick in turn and spur them on by wanking hard as they flew in and out of her mouth.

'Oh come on lady, yes, yes,' Glen started to moan, and his young sperm was almost ready. I wanted this to happen and I wanted to capture it.

'Hold her head, Glen, and just do it over her. Georgina likes that, she wants you to.' Georgina didn't speak but looked up into Glen's blue eyes, and opened her lips as he rubbed hard at his cock for the last few seconds. I was ready with the camera and then...Whoosh...Glen exploded and his pent up sperm fired out and caught Georgina's face, some splashing into her open mouth. 'Click, click,' and I had it on film.

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Glen held her head while he emptied himself, and Georgina just allowed the young, white cream to dribble down her cheeks and forehead until she either licked it with her tongue or let it drip onto the rug. The sight had spurred on Todd who was almost there as well.

He took over holding the blonde hair as Glen slumped back onto the sand, and Todd pushed his last few strokes back into the luscious mouth that welcomed him like a lost sheep. 'Push, push, push,' and in and out went his cock, and Georgina was just as enthusiastic. She gobbled away, slurping and gasping, trying so hard to take the big penis as far down her throat as she could, but then Todd sprayed her. He took his prick from her mouth, held her head and Georgina gladly received a second lot of glorious white 'cum' over her face in less than a minute.

'Click, click,' and I had two more memorable photos to show Georgina at a quieter time. Todd caught her cheeks and lips, and some splashed in her hair, but she was rampant and didn't care. The hot sun dried some splashes quickly and the stains lay on Georgina's face, but she knelt panting and smiling, knowing that she had satisfied two young men and given them an unforgettable experience. I had quite enjoyed it too, but I wanted to fuck this obedient woman again.

'You are delicious Georgina, I think you need rewarding, don't you?' I moved round behind her again and admired her wonderful ass as she remained on her knees. I slipped her pants down and off, and pushed her knees as wide as they would go. I then pushed Georgina's head and shoulders down onto the rug, so that her ass stuck up at me, oh so invitingly. Then I leant forward and licked at her anus. It looked beautiful in the afternoon sun, and I left my saliva on her little pink bud and watched it try to run down and escape. I licked some more and pushed at her little bud with my tongue. She moaned from below me.

'Ohhhhhhhh, Paul, oh your tongue is wonderful. I can feel it going into my bum. Be careful, Paul. Please be careful!' I ran my finger round her anus and just 'plucked' it and pulled gently at the rose petals, easing Georgina's ass apart a fraction and then more and more. Glen and Todd watched from their positions on the dune, as I toyed with Georgina's hole, keeping her head arched right down on the rug, her ass jutting right up. Her suspenders were taut across her open, white thighs, the stockings stretched high up her legs, and I was enjoying exploring Georgina's bottom until I slipped a wet finger into her puckered ass. She felt so warm and soft inside, and sighed at my intrusion.