Me and Georgina Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't be so nosy, you naughty girl. I told him it was my birthday and he has invited us to stay and have another drink on him when he closes the pub. Then I can introduce you to him...oh, and he says you've got a really sexy body!'

She looked embarrassed and a little crestfallen.

'Oh no, Paul...aren't you going to take me home so I can give you your birthday present?' and she slid her hand half way up my thigh and gave me one of her lecherous looks. I knew the birthday 'present' would be there whatever time we went back to her caravan, and I wanted to tease and make Georgina 'play' a little more before we went.

'Did you carry out that little task for me, Georgina,' I asked. She blushed and, just then, the landlord rang the bell and called 'time' and disappeared into the public bar. 'Stand up, Georgina.' We were on our own briefly. Slowly, she rose from her chair and I moved her round in front of me, with her back to the bar. I was sitting before her and I reached forward and put my hand on her knee. 'Did you, Georgina?'

Even though we were in a public bar, there was no-one else there, and so my hand slid slowly up her thigh, inch by inch.

'Show me, Georgina! Where did you put them?' She grabbed her handbag and pulled out her little pair of black panties. I took them from her, feeling their warmth, and put them on the table. My hand was still on her thigh and I slid it up and up.

'Are you still wet, Georgina? Shall I find out?' She was blushing, but she didn't speak. My hand reached the soft skin above the stockings. 'Open a bit more, Georgina.' She quickly glanced round and the bar was still empty, and then her high-heeled shoes shuffled apart a few more inches. My hand caressed her thigh and then I felt the matt of hairs around her cunt. I pushed a bit more and felt the soft lips opening and she was absolutely soaking. Two of my fingers slid into her body and I'm sure she let out a satisfied moan as her eyes closed briefly.

'You feel wonderful, you sexy bitch,' I teased her. I continued to play my fingers inside her and she put a hand on the table to steady herself. As I enjoyed the feel of her soaking cunt, her grey skirt was sliding up her legs and her hand went down to the hem to try and keep herself decent.

'Leave it, Georgina. Don't touch,' I instructed her. I managed to keep my fingers inside her body and, at the same time, my thumb was able to start sliding up and down her crazy clit. It was rigid and firm, and the moment I touched it, I could feel this mature woman shiver and jolt with excitement, but her feet remained perfectly still. She seemed to get even wetter and, after obeying me, the skirt slid up and up, showing off those wonderful legs, right to the tops of her stockings.

As I played with Georgina's body, the lights in the bars dimmed and the landlord silently appeared behind the lounge bar again. He stood watching us, a leery grin all over his face, but Georgina was oblivious to his presence. I kept toying with her cunt and now she was moaning and sighing at regular intervals, but I wasn't going to stop.

'You're a naughty bitch, aren't you, Georgina? Tell me what you are,' and my thumb pushed hard against her clit, causing her to moan even louder, something the landlord was bound to hear.

'I'm a naugh..., oh Godddddd, I'm a naughty...,' and then she suddenly looked round to see the landlord smiling at us from behind the bar, his eyes glued to Georgina's body. I saw the look of panic in her eyes, but I was going to hold her in this erotic state.

'Go on, Georgina...what are you. Tell me what you are,' and I pushed my fingers as deeply as I could into her cunt, making her whimper and sigh deeply with abandoned pleasure. She seemed to forget her audience as I rubbed her clit a little more.

'I'm a naughty...ummmmm, oh God, Paul...I'm a naughty bitch...yes, just a little...,' and she leant both of her hands onto the table now, and her head hung forward. I could see the landlord putting some drinks onto a tray but he waited behind the bar and just enjoyed the view.

'It's just you, me and the landlord now, Georgina, so we're going to stay for just a little while longer, and then we'll go home. OK? But you just be a good girl, because you know the landlord enjoyed seeing you last time and, anyway, you're feeling wet and horny, aren't you, and this is totally private?'

'Oh Paul, I want you to take me home and...ummmmmmmmm.' My fingers were still inside her body and she was torn between wanting to go home and yet not wanting these feelings to stop as she leant on the table. 'Just look after me, Paul...oh God, ahhhhh, yes, yeeeees...please, look after me Paul. You know I'm putty in your hands, so just...just stay with me whatever you're going to do!'

This was wonderful and I knew that Georgina would eventually give in to her submissive side, especially as she knew that the landlord had enjoyed seeing her body previously. I slid my hand from under Georgina's skirt, reached over again and undid the bottom button on her blouse.

'I'll stay with you, Georgina, you know I will...but you just be a good girl and do as I tell you! We'd love to see your sexy basque, Georgina. Will you undo the buttons on your blouse? Keep your feet apart.' She hesitated for a few moments, but my hand went back under her skirt and caressed her thigh above the stocking top. 'The buttons, Georgina!' The landlord was silent but watching every movement, and I could see him taking an occasional sip from his pint. He chose to stay where he was for the moment.

'The buttons, Georgina!' I reminded her. As my hand reached her wet cunt again, her fingers went slowly to the top button on the blouse and she began to undo them. My fingers played in her pubic hairs, running up and down her wet lips and I watched her blouse fall apart as all the buttons were soon undone. 'Take it off, Georgina.' Silently, she slid the blouse from her shoulders and put it on the table with her panties.

The contours of her wonderful tits spilled over the top of the basque, the material holding them firmly and pushing them up and together like two soft footballs. She looked fuckable, randy and hot.

'Turn round, Georgina.'

'Do I have to, Paul...oh God...don't stop, pleeeease!' My fingers were still between her open legs, and my middle finger briefly slid under her to caress and poke at her hard anus...only briefly, and then I just rubbed the lips of her sodden cunt some more. She sighed appreciatively!

'Turn round, Georgina. It's OK. I want you to let the landlord see your sexy body, and I know he thinks you're really a hot woman. Go on...now!!' She slowly moved round on her high heels, keeping her head lowered, but she knew he would be able to admire her stunning breasts in the little basque. She was breathing heavily and this made her tits heave up and down, stretching the black cups that were stopping her fabulous body from escaping. Now, I was still on my seat but I had eased Georgina back so that she was right up close to me, with her back to me, facing across to the bar. I was able just to caress her body while I allowed the landlord to feast his eyes on this wonderful, private show.

Was this enough? Should I take her home now and fuck the living daylights out of her? Or did we all want more? I'm sure the silent landlord wanted more! Did Georgina want more? I had taken her to a high pitch of eroticism and while I continued to caress and tease her body, I thought anything was possible!

There was a deafening silence as all three of us stayed perfectly still, only my hands moving under Georgina's skirt making a gentle swish. As she had her back to me, the button and short zip on her skirt were right in front of my eyes. I unclipped the button and then I slowly moved the zip down to open her skirt. Immediately, her hands went to her waist to hold her skirt in place, but still she kept her head down.

'Hands by your side now, Georgina. Just put them down by your side,' I instructed. She knew exactly what I intended, but her hands moved gingerly to the sides of her body and I held the grey material at her hips.

'Is she good, landlord,' I asked. 'Does she look as good as last time?' The landlord took another sip from his pint, and then picked up the tray of drinks and came over to our table.

'She looks fuckin' fantastic, mate. Here, there's a drink for you both...but don't stop.' He sat down on the other side of the table and took another sip of his pint. Georgina was now within touching distance of both of us, but she kept her head down and didn't move. My hands began to roll the skirt down over her hips, and then on down her legs to reveal the tops of her stockings, and her naked body below the bottom of the little basque. Still she didn't move and I let the skirt fall to the floor and then made Georgina step out of it.

'There, Georgina, we both think you look stunning. Will you turn round,' and I held her thighs and gently moved her round so she was now facing both of her audience at the table.

Her cunt was glistening in the low light, her soft, light pubic hairs looking dishevelled and seductive between her legs. I smiled up at her face and she sort of grinned as I stroked her thighs. She wasn't enraged but wasn't laughing either. She just looked coy and shy at having two men watch her from such close quarters.

I moved my hand to the top of one of her delectable thighs and pushed gently. She knew exactly what I meant and her legs opened a fraction. I pushed some more and her legs opened wider. Only the basque, and the stockings were covering her skin now, but with her panties on the table, her open legs gave a wonderful view up between her thighs. She began to move her hands down between her legs, but I was quick to see what she was doing and stopped it.

'No, Georgina...no! Put your hands on your head. Be a good girl for your birthday boy.' She sighed with embarrassment but her hands went on top of her blonde head, and she held them there.

She had completely submitted, but I really do believe that she was just as excited as us two men. She was standing before us in just her basque, stockings and high heels, her hands were on her head and her legs were wide apart. The air was thick with anticipation, but Georgina just closed her eyes and stood like an abandoned deer in a car's headlamps. It was late, the pub was shut, the lights were low and this mature woman had totally given in to the slow seduction

My fingers went back to her cunt and I began to slide my fingers in and out. My other hand held her firm thigh and I just kept up an incessant rhythm, getting her more and more wet, and feeling her juices trickle down onto my hand. She began to moan again, now not caring that the landlord was only a matter of inches away.

'Ummmmm, ohhhh...it's...it's...oh God, Paul,' she sighed. I could see the landlord out of the corner of my eye, and he was gently stroking his trousers.

'Keep your hands on your head, Georgina,' I reminded her, and I continued to push my fingers in and out of her sopping pussy. My thumb joined in by stroking her hard clit again, and still she moaned, now going up onto her toes each time my fingers pushed up inside her.

'God, Paul...what are...this is...sssssssoooo..ahhhhhh!!'

'Push your top down, Georgina. We want to see those glorious breasts! Go on, push your top down a bit.' Her eyes were still closed but she moved her hands down to each cup of the basque and pushed them down over her stunning tits. The flesh sprang out and stood like guardsmen on duty, pointing straight out, with her nipples being the loaded rifles. They were like bullets and my fingers just kept going in and out, in and out.

She didn't wait to be told, Georgina just began to hold and move her breasts in her hands. She cupped them and really pummelled them, and there was no doubt that she was now really turned on. She was ripe and willing!

'Ohhhhhh...Paul...Paul...whatever it is you're going to do, please ...please, just do it!' she moaned. Her thighs shuffled with excitement, but she kept them open, and I could see the landlord increase his attack on his cock in his trousers, and my own cock was now rigid and almost bursting.

'What do you want, Georgina? Tell us, go on...what do you want?'

'Christ, Paul...ummmm, oh God, you know...you know what I want, don't you?' she tried to whisper.

'Say it, Georgina. Go on, we want to hear you say what you want.' She still played with her breasts, now pulling hard at her nipples, and then she threw caution to the wind.

'I want you to...I want you to fuck...I want you to fuck me, Paul. Do it to me, pleaaseeee. You know that's what I want you to do, isn't it? Ohh...ohhhhh...I can't stand too much of...!'

My hand slid from her soaking cunt and I went behind her. As I caressed her naked ass, I moved her gently forward to the edge of the table.

'Bend right over, Georgina. Just relax and bend right over the table.' She moaned at the thought and her eyes briefly looked back into mine. I held her round the waist and gently eased her over until her hands, head and breasts went down onto the little table. The landlord quickly moved the tray of drinks onto another table, and Georgina was now bent right over and able to relax. Just to make her position perfect, I held her hips and eased her back a few inches, so that her breasts were still on the table, but her wonderful ass and legs were away from the table, waiting for the attention that she knew was coming!

Her thighs were still apart, and her eyes closed as she rested her head sideways onto her arms on the table. I still caressed her ass as I undid my slacks and let them fall to the floor. I was directly behind her and the landlord was still stroking his cock through his trousers on his seat next to the table. He didn't make a move, but watched intently as I moved my rampant cock closer between Georgina's legs and then I could feel her.

My cock eased against her soaking lips and I pushed into her just a couple of inches. She was like hot butter, and it was like moving into a furnace! She moaned quietly!

'Want some more, Georgina?' She just sighed and 'ummmmed' a definite Yes to that.

I held her hips tightly and then pushed hard. It almost made her squeal as I slid in right up to the hilt, pushing her a bit more across the table. I came back out again and then thrust in hard again.

'Oh Goddddddd, ummmmmmmm,' she moaned again, but her eyes stayed closed and she gripped the table. Although my cock was aching and so ready as I fucked this gorgeous blonde, I was determined not to cummm for as long as possible. I wanted to really fuck her in front of the landlord, who by now had taken his cock from his trousers and was openly wanking at the sight.

What do you think about when you are having a great fuck, but don't want to cummm? The Queen of England fucking the Duke? Your mum watching in the doorway? You try and think of anything to put you off, don't you? Anyway, I was doing my best just to keep fucking Georgina...I held her hips tightly, I squeezed her wonderful ass, I slid my fingers round to grasp at her clit, I tried to maul her wonderful tits on the table, and I even grabbed her blonde hair as I levered into her insatiable body.

All the time I was plugging my cock deeply into her cunt, in, out, in, out, she was moaning and sighing, her breasts heaving up and down on the table, her firm ass moving up and back at me to try and get me deeper inside her. She was, without doubt, a magnificent, mature fuck who would take as much as she was given!

I could see that the landlord was now really beside himself with lust and excitement and he kept looking at me with pleading eyes, while hammering away at his thick cock. I winked at him and nodded towards Georgina's head. He didn't need asking twice, as he was up from his seat like a shot. He moved to the other side of the table, by her head, and just played with her blonde hair. I was at one end of the table, and he was at the other, and Georgina was stretched out over the table between us.

The moment he touched her, Georgina opened her eyes and saw before her another rampant cock. She didn't say anything, and I just kept hammering away at her juicy cunt, but her hand lifted and she took the landlord's cock and eased it towards her. There was no doubt what was happening, and in a few seconds she had opened her lips and fed the landlord deep into her throat. I heard her gurgle from her mouth straight away! Ummmmm...and she began to lap at her new prize as though it was a '99 cornet!

This 50 something woman was now the meat in a wonderful sandwich and the landlord and I just kept sliding into her body. I tried to increase the pace and kept slamming into her soaking cunt, and then I grabbed her thighs.

I held the firm legs and lifted her feet from the floor, and held her either side of me as I still thrust into her body with all my might. She didn't protest but actually sighed and gave her body completely. I held her legs and fucked her in and out, in and out, but I was moving her gently forwards across the table until her head was over the other edge. Now the landlord had to hold her head while he continued to fuck her mouth.

Her body was across the table, but Georgina's legs were off one side, and her head was off the other. I held her legs firmly and fucked her cunt, and the landlord held her blonde head and fucked her willing mouth. There was no let-up in the proceedings as we just assaulted her body with no respite. And there were no complaints, either!

Georgina was making all sorts of dirty noises as she gave her all to the way she was being ravaged.

'Aghhhhhhh, ummmmmm, ssssssshhhhhhhhhi,' but she couldn't speak as her mouth was continuously full. I don't know about the landlord, but I was all too soon reaching the pinnacle of my efforts. I was going to get there and...

Suddenly, the landlord almost shouted.

'I'm gonna...fuckin' hell...I'm gonna cummm...can I?...can I?'

'Do it, mate...in her mouth...go on, she loves it,' and almost before I finished speaking, he was grasping her head tightly and then he was holding himself inside Georgina's mouth. I could see her throat start to move as she held the big cock in her mouth, and I could see droplets of cumm at the corners of her mouth. Georgina didn't mind swallowing and she was doing her best to take the landlord's contribution down inside her.

I was still fucking her, with her legs either side of my thighs, but the sight had pushed me over the edge, and now I was firing. My ejaculation felt like heaven as I held her thighs and jammed my cock as deeply inside her cunt as possible. Between us, we must have been filling her body with loads of it, but she loved every second. We were finally dribbling the ends of our cum into Georgina, and I slowly let her legs back onto the floor as she licked the end of the landlord's cock and then licked all round her lips.

Her body was still heaving up and down on the table, and she was almost out of breath. She slumped her head onto the table and just lay there for what seemed like minutes, and the landlord had to sit down, too.

'Fuckin' hell, mate. She sure is one hell of a woman...where did you find her?' he grinned as he stroked his withering cock again.

'It's a trade secret, landlord, but thanks for the drinks,' I replied as I playfully slapped the wonderful ass still leaning over the edge of the table. 'I'm going to take her home now, because she says she's got another birthday present waiting for me there!' I laughed.

'You can stay longer if you want to,' he almost pleaded again.

'That's very kind of you, but the good lady needs her sleep, and I'm going to make sure she gets it!' I slowly helped Georgina up from the table and she looked a little sheepish as she tried to put on her clothes to look decent again...but I kept her panties in my pocket!