Me and Lisa's Dildo

Story Info
He alleviates her chronic horniness.
9.4k words
4.67
35.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

CAUTION: This is basically a smutty story about sex between a very happy man and woman. However, toward the end, it describes the woman using a dildo on the man's ass. If this sort of thing bothers you, I suggest you either skip the story or just read through the part where she cums for the fourth time.

*

One morning last week, I got a very welcome call from Lisa who, for several reasons, is one of my favorites. She is about my age, which is older than most of my lady friends, and very nice. In addition to that, she enjoys all kinds of sex. That does not make her unique, but is certainly a plus. She is a large woman, which I also like, not big enough to be called a BBW but full figured, which is my favorite kind of figure. These qualities and her sexual openness are good, but what really makes her unique is that she uses a dildo while we make love. That would not be unusual either but, instead of using it on herself, she holds it in her hand and, while sucks me off, rams it in and out of my ass.

Ever since a memorable experience with the ghost of the aunt of another of my lady friends, I have enjoyed this kind of action. Some would call it a perversion but, as long as nobody gets hurt and everybody has fun, I see nothing perverted about it. Lisa enjoys doing it as much as I do, and has a lifelike nine inch rubber toy that she keeps in her panty drawer. She likes to use it on her pussy and, while it is still wet with her juices, use it to give my ass a workout.

"Hi, Georgie Porgie," she started. "This is your little Tweety Bird." I smiled because she was using the nickname she likes to use, and because the only thing little about her is the amount of her sexual inhibitions. Actually, that amount is so small as to be non-existent because she has no inhibitions at all that I know of.

"Hi, Tweety Bird. How are you this fine day?"

"Not so good, I'm afraid. I've got a major case of PMI today." As I am well aware, that abbreviation stands for pre-menopausal insatiability. Lisa says she didn't coin the phrase, but she is the only person I have ever heard use it. It's another way of saying she's very horny.

"Well, Lisa, that sounds quite serious. I'd better come over and see what I can do to alleviate the situation."

"I'd appreciate that. Your little rubber friend would appreciate it too. I've been entertaining him and he's helped my PMI a couple of times, but I really need you to come over and attend to it the way you do so well. He hasn't seen you for quite a while and would love to say hello too."

I smiled and my ass tingled when I heard her say that because it had been a long time. "Well, I'm looking forward to renewing my acquaintance with him too. How about two o'clock this afternoon?"

"That's fine. We'll be here waiting for you. I'll entertain your friend some more while we're waiting."

That gave me time to take a dose of Viagra, which I knew I would need, and to shower and shave. Except that I have a mustache, I am always clean shaven when I get together with one of my lady friends, because I don't want to give somebody a whisker burn while I'm eating her pussy. Lisa is a blue-eyed blonde, and her skin is unusually fair and sensitive, especially the insides of her thighs and, when she is cumming, she squeezes my head like a nutcracker while thrashing around on the bed. If I didn't shave before going to see her, the resulting irritation to her legs could be quite painful, and I believe sex should be nothing but fun for everybody involved.

It was actually a few minutes before two o'clock when I arrived at Lisa's apartment building and rang her doorbell. "Who is it?" she asked in her pleasant contralto voice.

"It is I, George Porgie. I have come to relieve your PMI." There was nobody else around to hear me so I didn't mind being rather silly.

"That's good, because it's as bad as it's been for a long time. I hope you're ready to stay here and take a long time treating it." The buzzer sounded, so I pushed the door open and went in.

Lisa's apartment is on the second floor near the head of the stairs. I was sure she would be waiting for me at her door, so I walked up, knocked lightly and called out to her. The door opened just enough for me to slip inside, which I did, followed by closing the door and locking the deadbolt. I turned around, eager to feast my eyes on my beautiful Tweety Bird.

The foyer was quite dark, especially after the brightness of the outside hallway, but I could see her long blonde hair and pale face. Her body was completely covered by a dark garment; I thought it was probably the navy blue bathrobe I know she often wears. When she stepped forward and I reached out to hug her, I saw movement as she opened the robe to let me reach inside. That was more than okay with me because my hands and arms would be hugging the soft, smooth skin of her back and sides, which is infinitely nicer than terrycloth.

As soon as we began kissing, both of us with our mouths wide open, Lisa's tongue slipped inside to greet mine. While they were busy saying hello, her hands were also busy unzipping my jacket and pulling it off me. She removed one sleeve at a time, so I always had at least one hand caressing her back, which was covered by some kind of very thin, silky fabric. After dropping my jacket to the floor, Lisa unbuttoned my shirt and removed it the same way, so I was naked above my waist.

We broke off the kiss and Lisa drew her face slightly away. "Hi, Georgie Porgie. It's really good to see you again."

It's really good to see you again too, Tweety Bird, except that I haven't actually seen you yet."

"Don't worry. You will soon enough." She leaned forward and we resumed kissing. I realized that, although I am almost five inches taller than Lisa, her face was even with mine. I deduced that she must have been wearing very high heels.

While our lips and tongues were happily making love to each other, Lisa put her arms around my back and pulled me tightly against her, pressing her big, bare breasts against me. They are soft and succulent, but her nipples were hard, and I could feel them digging into my chest. My hands caressed her back and sides, and I reveled in her soft skin and sumptuous curves. The Public Health Service might look down their collective noses at their scale and their height and weight chart and say Lisa was overweight, but what do they know? Her body is one of the sexiest I have ever seen or felt, and I'm including even my 18 year old lady friends in the comparison. The softness and plumpness of her back and the rest of her body are part of that sexiness. I believe real women have curves, and I very much dislike being able to count a woman's ribs while I am hugging her.

Our kiss continued for a long and pleasurable time, and I let my hands do more exploring. Just above the delightful flare of her hips and ass, I felt a different kind of material. It was a garter belt, I realized, and when I felt the taut straps, I knew they were fastened to stockings. Below the garter belt, my fingers encountered even softer and smoother skin and, when I felt them slide into the cleft of Lisa's gorgeous ass, I knew she was not wearing panties. I really love looking at her marvelous figure, but just then I was having a lot of fun "seeing" Lisa's voluptuous body with my hands.

I was not the only one whose hands were busy while we were kissing. I felt knuckles pressing into my belly and I felt my belt buckle come open. Knowing what Lisa was doing, I scuffed my shoes off and kicked them over in the direction of my shirt and jacket. The button of my waistband and the zipper of my fly were unfastened next. My pants puddled around my ankles after Lisa pushed them down, and I stepped out of them and my foot pushed them aside. All I had left was my socks and underwear.

The latter wouldn't stay on me very long either. Lisa's hands slid inside the elastic waistband and briefly did almost the same thing as I was doing to her body, except they circled around to the front to gently hold my cock, which was getting harder by the second.

"You really are glad to see me, aren't you, Georgie Porgie?"

"I'm really glad to be here with you, but I still haven't seen much of you."

"Well, come along to the bedroom with me and we shall change that."

Before heading for that destination, though, my sweet Little Tweety Bird stretched out the waistband of my underwear so it would clear my erection, and pushed the garment down to the floor. After kicking it aside, I was completely naked except for my socks. Lisa turned toward her bedroom and we walked side by side toward it, her hand lightly holding my stiff cock and my hand inside her bathrobe caressing her lovely naked ass.

The bedroom was warm and very well-lighted, since Lisa likes to be comfortable while making love, and to enjoy all aspects, including the visual ones. The bed was freshly made, but with only some pillows and a single fitted silk sheet, because neither of us is so modest as to feel the need for any covering, nor did we need anything for warmth. Sitting on one corner of the bed was a tube of Aqualube and the dildo that I recognized as the one I call my little rubber friend. From its shininess I could tell that it was wet, presumably with Lisa's pussy juices, and the sight of it made my ass tingle again. As I had surmised, Lisa was wearing her navy blue bathrobe, but that was quickly discarded. This left her wearing a scarlet, transparent negligee, open in the front, and a matching garter belt with stockings attached, and high heeled pumps. The sexy clothing contrasted beautifully with her very fair skin and her blonde pubic hair.

I have always known that Lisa is a natural blonde. She tells me she usually wears her hair up, but when she makes love, she lets it down, both literally and figuratively. Her nickname is connected to her hair also. She used to wear a very bouffant hairdo and, because of that and her blondness, some of her friends compared her appearance to that of Tweety Bird, the yellow canary who was constantly being pursued by Sylvester Pussycat. That was long ago but the nickname has stuck, and she likes to use it and to have me call her that. Whatever I call her, she is sexy and beautiful and uninhibited.

Once again, we embraced, and pressed our open mouths together to let our tongues enjoy each other's company some more. While we kissed, Lisa backed up, pulling me with her, until her thighs were pressed against the edge of the mattress. When she sat down, I stepped back so she could swing her legs up onto the bed and scoot over to the middle, sliding one of the pillows under her head. Before doing anything else, I sat on the edge of the bed and removed my socks, considering it to be extremely dorky to make love while wearing them. Completely naked, I knelt on the bed and moved to the middle, to lie on my side next to Lisa, and lean toward her so we could resume kissing.

This one didn't last very long, but I had no wish for my mouth to get lazy. I kissed Lisa all over her pretty face, including her eyes and ears, because I know hers to be very erogenous, before trailing butterfly kisses down her throat. She knew where my mouth was heading, and her negligee was spread open and out of the way, so Lisa could cup her gorgeous breasts in her hands to offer them to me. One time she told me they were size 40 but that is just a number and doesn't mean much to me. All I cared about was that they are big and beautiful, with unusually large, sensitive nipples.

I started licking one of her nipples and it felt even better on my tongue than it had against my chest. Because it is so big, I licked with broad strokes, sometimes letting my tongue curl around and caress the big areola at the base of the nipple. Lisa was already cooing with pleasure and I could smell the delightful aroma of her pussy juices, which was surprising, because we had just started. In a few minutes, I would be tasting those juices, but first I wanted to enjoy the feeling of her erect nipples against my lips and tongue. Lisa really enjoys having her breasts lipped and sucked, especially her nipples, and there are few things I enjoy more than licking and sucking her there.

On this day, though, she had other ideas. "That feels wonderful but I really need your mouth a bit farther south. Your little rubber friend didn't complete the job the last time, and I need you to make up for it."

I heard her and it was my intention to thoroughly eat her pussy, bringing her to at least one orgasm and probably two. First, though, my mouth was eager to fondle her breasts some more. I switched to the other nipple and started licking it the same way. After a few seconds, I felt Lisa's hands on my shoulders, firmly but gently pushing me down to where she wanted my mouth to go. Some people have accused me of being "not very sharp" but I could certainly take that hint, and I kissed and licked my way down Lisa's delightfully plump belly until I reached the edge of her garter belt. I was quite sure that Lisa wanted to leave that garment on and, since it wouldn't be in the way and would add an additional erotic quality, I left it alone and got off the bed.

I got back on at the foot and walked on my knees until I was between Lisa's legs. She saw me, smiled, and handed me a pillow, which I slipped under her ass. It would raise her pussy to the perfect height for eating. With the pillow in pace, I started to lean forward, and Lisa raised her legs to rest them on my shoulders. The fabric of her stockings felt quite pleasant as it rubbed against my skin and, after wrapping my arms around her thighs, I could feel the straps of her garter belt pressing against my biceps, and felt the heel of one of her shoes brushing against my shoulder as it lightly swung back and forth.

My face was just inches from Lisa's squirming pussy and, before doing anything else, I admired its beauty. Her very fair skin merged with the sparse blonde pubic hair that framed her outer lips. Lisa's inner pussy lips, as beautiful as flower petals, were red and swollen with lust and had blossomed through the slit formed by the outer lips. At the upper end of the inner lips is Lisa's precious clit, so engorged by then it had also pushed its way out from under the protective hood formed by the labia. My hands were resting on her mons but I moved them lower and gently spread apart her inner lips to gaze, enraptured, at the wet, pink hole they surrounded.

This was the source of the juices that had pleased my nostrils with their delightful aroma, and I could see more of them bubbling up and dribbling out. I leaned forward and delicately licked them off Lisa's crotch and pussy lips. The flavor was amazing, even better than their fragrance, which I expected but otherwise would not have thought possible. As my tongue caressed the lips of her heavenly pussy, Lisa moaned in pleasure, which was music to my ears.

Eating a marvelous pussy like Lisa's is truly a treat for all my senses but the one that was receiving the most pleasure was my sense of touch. Her crotch was smooth as the finest silk; her engorged lips were soft and spongy against my tongue and, as I licked them, her pussy started slowly fucking up against my face. I enjoy every aspect of eating Lisa's pussy, and one of the best parts is knowing how much pleasure it gives to her, and I could tell that she was immensely enjoying my ministrations.

"Suck my clit, George, and suck it good. I really need to cum," Lisa interrupted her moans of pleasure to beg me.

I knew her need was urgent because she had called me by my name instead of some affectionate nickname. More important, even though I had just started eating her pussy, she was already whimpering from the intense pleasure and producing her delectable juices, seemingly by the bucketful. Furthermore, her whole body was writhing on the bed, with her head tossing back and forth on her pillow. Her case of PMI was even more advanced than usual that day, but I knew how to alleviate the symptoms, and I wouldn't have cured the condition even if I had been able.

Her precious clit was so swollen with her lust that it had completely pushed its way out from under its protective hood, so I moved my face slightly so my mouth could engulf it. While my lips formed a seal at the base of the luscious morsel, I sucked on it and caressed the sides and top with my tongue.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" Lisa blurted.

I continued like that for another minute, while the movements of her body became even more frenetic. "Oh! Oh!" she cried. "Oh, God! I'm cumming."

Her legs squeezed my temples while her hands went to the back of my head to press my face tightly against her eager pussy. Holding me prisoner and whimpering ecstatically, Lisa rocked from side to side and back and forth, her ass bouncing on the bed. I enjoyed the wild ride almost as much as she did, clinging to her thighs and licking and sucking her beautiful clit.

With a great spasm of all her muscles, Lisa climaxed. After her orgasm, her body relaxed onto the bed but, when I tried to move my head, I was surprised that her muscular legs kept their grip on me and her hands still pressed my face against her pussy. I was not complaining because that was one of the most wonderful places my face has ever been.

"That was really great, Georgie Porgie. Did you like it too?"

"Uh huh." Breathing was not a problem, but I couldn't actually speak because my mouth was full of Lisa's clit, and I didn't want to bite her.

"If I let you go, will you eat my pussy some more?"

"Uh huh."

"I can't understand you. If that's a 'yes', move your right hand."

Without hesitation, I raised my right hand and waved it in the air. I wanted nothing more, just then, than to devour the great wealth of fresh juices that I knew were waiting for me, and follow that delightful treat by bringing Lisa to another orgasm, even better than her first. She removed her hands; her legs released their hold, and I feasted on the nectar, my tongue sluicing it from her thighs, her crotch and her pussy lips. After licking up everything, I raised my head and smiled up at Lisa. She smiled back, and I brought my mouth back down to below her wet love hole to begin taking us both to Paradise again.

This time I started at the soft and smooth area between the origin of an inner and outer pussy lip. Reveling in the way the skin felt to my tongue, I licked up to where the two lips were close together. Since I intended to take a long time, and give Lisa and myself as much pleasure as I could while bringing her slowly to another orgasm, I decided to start on the outside surface of that outer lip. Her whole pussy is highly sensitive, and the soft pubic hair there would feel as good to my tongue as even freshly waxed or shaven skin would have. Moving my mouth very slowly and covering the entire area thoroughly, I licked all the way up onto her mons.

Lisa was cooing blissfully, as I would have been if my mouth hadn't been so busy. I raised my head to look up at her face, and she smiled, winked at me, and nestled her head into her pillow. She knew I was going to take much longer this time, so both of us would get more pleasure from it. She was right and, with that in mind, I licked her other outer lip the same way, stopping once again at her mons. By the time I brought my mouth back down to the lower ends of the labia, she was already squirming, partly from the pleasure in what I was doing and partly in anticipation of what other wonderful things my mouth would be doing to her.

What it did to her next, after licking up and swallowing all the delicious juices that had been produced, was to start again between an inner and outer lip. Once again, my tongue started by caressing the truly delightful skin between them. When I reached the place where they almost merged, I turned my head slightly, so the flat of my tongue could probe into the seam, licking both lips at once. Advancing very slowly, I covered the entire area repeatedly, until I reached the point where the two inner lips merge to form Lisa's clit hood. Her cooing was starting to turn to moans, and her pussy was squirming under my face as her pleasure built slowly toward what we both hoped and expected would be another great orgasm.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers