Me and My Uncle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophie, I'm not going to lie to you. What I am asking in return isn't going to be easy. You will be doing things you never dreamed you would be doing, some of them quite degrading. I don't want there to be any illusions about what I'm going to want you to do. So I am prepared today to take the offer off the table. If you don't think this is something you can handle, something you are willing to do, then you can say no, right now. But if you do, you will be on your own the day after you graduate from high school in a few weeks. That means you will have to somehow find your own place to live and find a way to pay for it, somehow find the means to pay your tuition and somehow find a way to provide your own transportation to college. I can't afford to continue to support you without some help. If you're not willing to help me, then I can't help you."

He had me stretched across that proverbial barrel, and he knew it, because he sat back in his chair with a smug look on his face. I looked down at the floor as I thought about it. He was giving me a way out, and I probably should have taken it, but I wasn't prepared at that moment to strike out on my own. I had a little bit of money saved up, but not nearly enough to pay for tuition, room and board for even a semester at MU, let alone for some place to live over the summer.

And, too, I was still fearful of being on my own with no one to care for me. I still had that craving for acceptance and affection that hadn't been fully satisfied, and leaving Uncle Bill at that moment would have been disastrous for me. With him, I somehow felt safe, in spite of what he was planning for me.

I calculated the risk-reward ratio for what he was offering, and I couldn't see saying no. True, he was asking me to sacrifice my self-respect, not to mention my body, for lewd, possibly unspeakable desires. But I wanted that college education more than anything else in the world, and I was determined to get it, even if I had to walk through the fires of hell for it. I looked up at him with my eyes brimming with tears.

"If I say yes, will you promise to let me go in four years, after I graduate?" I asked. "And can I count on you to keep me from getting hurt?"

"Sweetheart, I will protect you and keep you from trouble at every step of the way," he said. "And if you give me four years of service, I promise I will let you go. I'll give you your wings and let you fly."

"OK, then, I'll do it," I said. "But if you don't hold up your end of the deal, I will never forgive you and I will hate you until the day I die."

I think he tried in some respects, but it was impossible for him to keep all of his promises. But I wouldn't find that out until much later.

"Good girl," he said. "It's getting late tonight, and we have a lot to do before Saturday. But then we can take our time, so I can start teaching you about sex. I'm sure you think you know a lot about it, and you do, up to a point. But there is so much more you need to learn to become someone who is worth what people are willing to pay good money for. You're going to be the best, and by the time Monday comes, you will know everything you need to know to be the best."

I felt a shudder run through my body then, and it wasn't just fear. Having made my decision, having set my course, I was eager to learn whatever my perverted uncle was willing to teach me. And that turned out to be a lot. It had been two years since I'd had a sexual encounter of any sort other than masturbation, and I was ready to fuck.

But first, there was the matter of birth control. Bill sent me into Jeff City to a gynecologist for a full exam and to get a prescription for contraceptives. That would always be his Rule No. 1. I was to take no chances with a possible pregnancy. I got started later that week and stayed on them religiously for the next four years.

I usually had Saturday off. It was my one day to go to town and visit what friends I had, and I did have a few, or maybe go shopping. At the time, my hair had grown quite long, but Bill told me to it would be best if I got it cut short. He had a young-girlish image of me he wanted to project, and he felt that long hair made me look a little older. I didn't cut it short short, but I did get it cut back off my shoulders.

I got back to the store about 3:30, as I usually did on Saturday, in case I was needed to run things while Bill ran errands. But he told me to go on upstairs, that he would close and that I was to take a long bath, pamper myself was how he put it, and that he had something for me when I was finished.

I soaked a long time in a bubble bath, then padded to my little room, where I saw a flat box on the bed. I opened it, and gasped slightly. It was a negligee of a transparent purple color, with matching panties that amounted to next to nothing. There was a note in the bottom from Uncle Bill. It told me to wear this, "so you will feel like a woman."

The note also said that if there was any pubic hair showing after I put on the panties, to get rid of it. He didn't want me to shave completely, but he wanted my bush trimmed. My pubic hair is fairly thin anyway, so it didn't take much to conform to his wishes. He also wanted me well made up, so I took my time fixing my face and painting my nails. I rarely wore make-up, so this was a real experience.

When I was finished, it was a revelation, the first time in my life that I really thought of myself as pretty. I know all of the guys who'd sniffed around me all my life had told me that, but I had never believed it. But looking in the mirror that night, I realized that I was indeed very nice-looking. It was a real ego boost, and more was in store.

When Uncle Bill walked through the door, I was framed in the doorway of the bathroom, striking a sexy pose. He whistled invitingly, came over to me, gathered me in his arms and we kissed. And I mean we kissed. This was nothing like how I had been kissed before. Bill's lips were like a feather as he kissed me softly. Soon our tongues were swirling around each other, as passion began to build. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs as I felt his well-built body press against mine. I could especially feel the bulge of his cock through his jeans as our arousal began to climb.

We broke then, and Bill stepped back to take off his clothes. His hard cock bobbed in front of him as he removed his pants. His body was nothing I hadn't seen plenty of over the years, but somehow it was different this time. This time, he was going to fuck me, and we had both been secretly anticipating this moment for almost four years.

I figured it was going to be like every other sexual encounter I'd ever had. We'd to go in his bedroom, get on the bed, he was going to put his cock in me, hump me for about five minutes, cum in me, and that would be it. Man, was I ever in for a surprise.


To begin with, we didn't go in the bedroom at all. We just stood there in front of the bathroom door as he ran his tongue down my neck to my gauze-covered tits. He squeezed my small breasts, licked them, sucked them and generally took a lot of time with my tits. I could feel the sensations sizzling from my nipples to my cunt, and I was gasping and breathing heavily.

Just then, I felt his fingers slide between my legs, just sawing over my mound, without actually touching me. Suddenly, he slipped his fingers in the gusset of my panties and I gasped loudly as he delved into my wet flesh. He plunged two fingers in my hole and fucked me for about five seconds, then slid his fingers around and found my swelling clit.

"Ahh! Ahh!" I cried out as he rolled my little bud around with his fingers, then he resumed finger-fucking me. I reached down and grasped his cock in my little hand, and I trembled as I felt his hot, hard meat. It throbbed in my hand as I lightly jacked him, the way I'd seen him do to himself so many times before. We worked our hands at each other, as we kissed again, hungrily.

Then he abruptly pulled his hand away, held me at my sides and kissed his way down my stomach, down my abdomen, until his head was perched between my legs. He picked up my left leg, draped it over his shoulder, pulled the crotch of my panties to the side and pressed his mouth to my pussy.

I threw my head back and cried in lust as he licked his way up my wet slot, up to my clit, then back down and all around my gushing gash. His hands caressed my buttocks as he ate my pussy with the relish of a man who obviously knew what he was doing and enjoyed doing it.

This, too, was a revelation. I had thought the art of eating pussy was confined to women, based on my experience at the girls' school. Those girls had been experts at it, and they had loved doing it. The boys I had encountered since moving to Missouri, on the other hand, had shied away from it, claiming it was gross.

I humped Uncle Bill's face with my hips, trying to get all of my boiling crotch on his active mouth. I could feel a queasy feeling building in my guts as I approached a really intense climax. I had been able to give myself orgasms with my hands over the years, but they had always been rather mild. Not this one, however. This felt like the spread of hot lava all through my insides, and I began to moan loudly as the feeling swelled.

Suddenly, everything seemed to fade into the background as I felt a white-hot rush through my body. I shuddered and twitched, squealed and groaned as I orgasmed all over my uncle's face. I hardly remember exactly how it happened, but the next thing I knew, I was flat on my back on my uncle's bed, with my legs in the air and Uncle Bill was peeling my soaked panties off.

Then he dropped my legs, and I spread them wide. I was ready. I looked up at my uncle with a pleading look, reached down and spread open my dripping lips.

"Fuck me, Uncle Bill," I said softly. "Please, fuck me and make me a woman. I want you."

He just grinned lewdly, as he knee-walked his way between my legs, rubbed the head of his cock between my lips several times, then pushed his way in slowly. God, it seemed like it took forever for him to get all of his impressive cock up my tiny twat. But that was good. All of the others had always just rammed their way in, hurting me in the process and taking me completely out of the mood, at least until the pain subsided.

But Bill took his sweet time, making sure my pussy was accepting his length and his girth, rather than just taking me. As a result, he could easily get all of his cock in without hurting me, and when he did fill me all the way, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

Quite simply, I went berserk. It felt so good, and I was so horny, that my arousal just exploded all over the place. I worked my body around my uncle's in a way I'd never done before with the boys. I brought him to me and kissed him frantically, like a true bitch in heat. The negligee stuck to my sweat-covered body as I blasted through a powerful orgasm and straight into another. This was that high level of sexual nirvana I talked about earlier. It was like the door to another wonderful world of sensation had opened up to me, and I was eager to walk through it.

Uncle Bill grinned down at me as he pistoned his cock back and forth in me at an even pace. Even then, even as he finally had the object of his long-held lust wrapped around his throbbing dick, he was taking his time, holding back, taking it deliberately, and making sure that he absolutely drove me crazy with lust.

In fact, I was out of my mind with passion, as I wrapped my legs around Bill's waist and fucked him, more than he fucked me. I took every bit of his cock, and was crying out for more. And finally his cool began to crack. He picked up my legs by the ankles, bent them back and began to drive his cock harder and faster in my molten cunt. I just lay there and let him have the run of me; I was so gone with lust, that was all I could do.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more orgasmic sensation, I hit a new peak, as my body was wracked with huge shudders and I felt almost faint. That's when I felt him swell to an impossible size and I felt his cock explode deep inside me. It seemed like he couldn't stop cumming, as hot jets of creamy cum filled me to overflowing. We gasped together in our mutual release, relieved that we had finally consummated the lust that had been building between us almost from the first day I had arrived.

I must have passed out for a moment, because when I became aware again, Uncle Bill was lying next to me, his chest heaving, and I could feel his thick, hot cum pouring out of my empty, gaping hole. We both laughed then, and I still get a slight thrill out of the memory, my bitter feelings toward my uncle notwithstanding. It was the first truly great sex of my life, and it set the stage for everything that would happen over the next four years.

An hour later, after we had gotten a bite to eat, we were at it again, with me on top. Bill skillfully worked me up and down on his rock-hard cock, and I shook and trembled through at least a half-dozen orgasms before he finally shot another hot load of cum up my cunt.

Much later, sometime in the night, his cock found its way into my pussy from behind, in a spoon position, and he ended up getting me on my knees and fucking me again doggy-style. He was right. I thought I'd known what sex was all about, but that night, he showed me how little I really did know.

After that first night, I was in a state of bliss. Unfortunately, the next day was the day in which I began to get acquainted with my new job.