Me and My Uncle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old fellow with the short, stubby dick was Joe, Joe the Jailer, and he had this excited look on his face like he hadn't been laid in awhile. I worked my hips around to try to get more cock in me, but that was all there was, about 4-5 inches of meat that was, nonetheless, fairly thick.

By the time he got going good, naked men surrounded me. My head was turned to the right and a pretty big dick was pushed past my lips, and my hands were filled with a pair of cocks.

My gut feeling about Joe was confirmed after just a few minutes when he gasped loudly and shot a rather intense load of cum into my cunt. Poor man had been so excited that he hadn't lasted long.

But if he was disappointed, he sure didn't show it. I happened to glance his way as he walked out of the room after getting dressed, and he had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face. Somehow that made me feel good.

Next up was Bradley Falls. He was a little younger, in his early 40s, a tallish guy with short-cropped blond hair. He looked like your typical cop, and he fucked like one. He was all business. He had a nice-sized cock of around 6-7 inches and quite thick, and he knew how to take his time.

He slid his cock right up my flooded canal and started fucking me slowly, working methodically back and forth in my pussy. As he fucked me, I could feel another hard climax beginning to build up steam, and I wrapped my legs around his back and fucked him with as much intensity as I could manage.

By now, the crowd had pulled back to allow Bradley room to really give it to me. They were standing around the table, slowly stroking their cocks as they waited their turn. I felt a sizzle of lust at the realization that they were all going to fuck me, one right after the other.

I could see Bradley was starting to strain a little bit harder, and I could feel his cock working harder and faster. I reached down with one hand and began to roll my throbbing, bloated clit with two fingers, working it in rhythm with the steady in-and-out motion of Bradley's dick.

I was getting closer, closer, closer, and my squeals and moans filled the room, along with the pants and grunts from Bradley.

Just about the time I felt the electric crackle of my orgasm reaching its peak, Bradley pushed really hard about a half-dozen strokes, then exploded his hot, creamy cum deep in my pussy. I trembled and shook as I climaxed, and Bradley twitched and jerked as he sprayed my insides with his hard load.

It seemed like I was seeing things through a haze, as Bradley disconnected himself from my cunt.

"Whew!" he exclaimed. "Man, that's some kind of hot pussy right there."

Everyone laughed, except for the next guy to take position between my legs. George Lazare was a little older than Bradley, probably pushing 50. He was an intense-looking man with dark features, dark hair flecked with gray, and he wasn't real big. But he was muscular, and his cock was fat, though not as long as Bradley's.

He looked down at me with almost a look of contempt, and I shuddered in spite of myself.

"So you're a hot little whore, are you?" he said. "Tell me, how hot are you?"

"I'm the hottest piece of ass you'll ever sink your dick into," I said, as I leaned up on my elbows and met his gaze head-on. I had made up my mind that I wasn't going to let any of these men intimidate me, and I sure as hell wasn't going to let George Lazare bully me.

"Let's see about that," he said sharply, and the guys who were watching gave out a few whoops and hollers. George got up on the little footstool that they were using for leverage, grabbed me by my ankles with one hand, bent my legs back and pushed his fat dong into me with his other.

As soon as he filled me to the brim, he released my ankles, grabbed my knees, opened my legs wide, pushed my legs back and proceeded to drill his cock in me with a barely controlled fury.

But instead of making me fearful, his wild fucking sent me completely over the edge. I stared into his eyes and worked my hips around and around, and up and down. I was giving him back everything he was giving me, and I let him know he wasn't going to break me that way.

"Come on, you cop bastard, fuck me hard," I snarled loudly. "Give me everything you've got. C'mon, man, make me cummmmmmm! If you can."

George's face turned red, and he redoubled his efforts, pounding my pussy hard and fast. And, God, did it feel good. I could feel yet another orgasm quickly reaching firing stage, and even as the thought rolled through my mind, I felt my body come unglued, and I shook with one of the more intense orgasms I ever remember having.

I thrashed on that hard table like I was possessed, spewing out all manner of curses, urging George to fuck me harder, harder, HARDER!

And he did, until he abruptly shot off a spastic series of cumshots deep in my pussy. I milked him of every bit of his cum, but he wasn't quite done. He kept humping, even though he'd already exploded his initial rush.

Lo and behold, he managed to squeeze out another, weaker set of cumshots, cum balls, really. Then he slumped forward, all of the venom apparently having been lanced from his body, via his dick. His cock oozed out of my distended cunt, and he slowly pulled himself up, looking down at me with something like a newfound respect.

But if George was drained, I wasn't. I was in something like a fuck delirium, and when the next guy in line, a young deputy named Dusty, said something about, "trying out this slut's ass," I felt another jolt of pleasure race through my body.

Dusty was in his late 20s, and very good-looking. He was a shade under six feet tall, with sandy-brown hair, a big smile and a fairly big dick.

"You do take it up the ass, don't you?" he said. I just looked down at him with lust-lidded eyes and nodded my head forcefully. I was just about beyond the point of verbal communication at that point.

But he got the message pretty loud and clear when I opened my legs wide and lifted them up as high as they could go.

Dusty didn't mess around, and, fortunately, my asshole was covered with a generous amount of cum that had flowed out of my pussy, so I was pretty well lubricated. And by this time, I'd taken enough cocks up my ass that I didn't need much preparation.

It was a good thing, too, because Dusty simply lined the head of his cock up to my anus and slid right on in. I howled in a combination of pain and pleasure, but the pain quickly morphed into pure unadulterated lust.

I briefly found my voice and croaked for Dusty to, "fuck my assssss! OH YAY-YAH! Fuck meeeee!"

Dusty leaned way in, bending me almost in half as he began to work his nice-sized dick steadily in my ass. I could feel myself hitting a major plateau of lust, with my body shivering and shaking from waves of sensation that ripped through me.

Just then I spied two deputies climbing up on the table, and I felt a real sizzle go through me, because these guys were pretty big, bigger than any of the men I'd taken so far.

Andrew Cummings was a big redheaded fellow with a big fat cock, probably slightly bigger than Uncle Bill's. Tom Berry was taller and leaner than Andrew, and his uncircumcised cock was even longer than Andrew's was or Bill's, though not as fat.

They both rubbed the leaking heads of their cocks all over my face and I reached up to try to get one or the other of them in my mouth. I wanted to taste cock right then like you wouldn't believe. I worked both heads into my mouth, stretching my lips wide open, then went frantically from one to the other.

I thought maybe they'd cum in my mouth or on my face, but they pulled back and laughed.

"We got plenty of time yet," Andrew said.

Dusty was starting to hump my ass hard, and I could feel myself being swept along on a climactic tide. I was so into what I was doing that I didn't hear the door to the room open and shut, but I did hear the reaction of the gathered group.

"Alll riiiiiight!" I heard one voice say.

"Now we're gonna see some REAL fucking," another said.

I couldn't see over Dusty, who had me pinned back fucking my ass frantically, and as I watched, I felt his cock swell in my butt and his hot, thick cum filled my bowels to overflowing. He shot a really hard cum wad, then pulled his still semi-hard cock out, stood up and stared as the cum oozed from my gaping hole.

"Will you look at that?" someone said, but I couldn't tell who. I was in a slight daze from everything that had happened already. But that was all a prelude to what was next.

Suddenly, I came to slightly to see a massive black man standing between my widespread legs. It was Caleb, the quiet deputy who had fetched me from Mr. Charley's office. My eyes got wide, as I looked him up and down.

He was huge, physically, but I knew that already. He stood about 6-foot-4 and weighed about 290 pounds, I'd guess. But what riveted my attention was the club he hefted from between his legs. As an astonished look passed over my face, everyone broke out in peals of laughter and rude comments

You hear a lot and read a lot of stories about guys with 11-inch, 12-inch, 13-inch cocks, etc. And most of them are fairy tales. Well I'm here to tell you that Caleb Binion had a legitimate 10 1/2-inch dick. I know, because I measured it one time, months later when he was paying me a visit.

And it wasn't just long, it was fat, with a head the size and color of a plum. Strangely, he was the only one who wasn't laughing at my apparent distress. He had a real serious - almost sad - look on his face, like he wasn't sure he wanted to be there.

"You gotta understand, missy," he said softly, hesitantly. "I don't get many chances to fuck. Women take one look at this, and they go running. I don't wanna hurt you."

"Oh come on, Caleb," went the general shout, and I actually felt sorry for the man. He was obviously horny as hell from watching the proceedings, probably not getting laid much, but he seemed genuinely concerned about hurting me.

And I was concerned, too. I just didn't think there was any way he was ever going to get that monster in my pussy. But I made up my mind that I was going to try. Because, let me tell you, Caleb had the juiciest hunk of male meat I've ever seen. Ever. Yeah, it was big, but it was beautiful, and I was going to do everything I could to let Caleb fuck me.

"OK! Shut up! All of you. Just leave him alone," I said loudly, and believe it or not, they did. Then I spoke softly to Caleb.

"Just take it nice and real slow, honey," I said. "The hard part's gonna be that head. If you can get that in me, I think you'll be able to get most of the rest of it in. C'mon, baby, just relax and come to mama."

I still can't believe I said that, but that's how I felt. Even though he was a grown man, and I was a girl barely turned 18, I felt something like a maternal instinct where Caleb was concerned. I wanted him to know that he could come to me any time, and I'd give him the best that I could.

It took him the better part of five minutes, working the head around in my opening. It got to the point where I wasn't sure I could do it. But finally, I got myself opened up enough that his fat head slipped into my vagina.

Something happened to me then, and I felt like the biggest whore who ever walked the face of the earth. When that plum-sized head finally got in my cunt, and Caleb started pushing his massive meat slowly into my pussy, I completely lost touch with reality.

I screamed, I gasped, I moaned and I cursed, as Caleb began to work his cock slowly back and forth in my wet, gaping hole. Sure, it hurt like hell, but strangely, the pain seemed to fuel my insane lust. I wrapped my arms and legs around his massive black frame and screamed for him to fuck me until I was nothing but a limp dishrag.

And that is exactly what he did. Having given birth to two babies, I definitely recall now that Caleb's cock felt like childbirth in reverse. But once he got his cock in me, and once my juices and the cum that had filled me earlier got him lubricated, it was like nothing I'd ever felt, before or since.

He was simply too long to take all of his length, but I managed to get most of it in me, and my God, the feeling of his huge meat sliding back and forth in me was absolutely unbelievable.

Sweat covered my body as I hung onto Caleb's massive frame while he picked up steam in my ever-loosening cunt. He actually picked me up and cradled me as I fucked myself up and down on his hard black pole.

Sparks like fireworks exploded in my brain as one orgasm segued straight into another. I managed to glance around the room wildly, and the looks on the faces of the other men in the room was priceless. They were awestruck, not only by the power of Caleb's fucking, but my reaction.

I was squealing, moaning, gasping, going through the whole symphony of sex sounds, and Caleb was right there with me, spewing some black gibberish that nobody could understand, but could easily be translated as sounds of passion.

Caleb was like a rock, but he couldn't fuck like that forever, so he finally laid me back down on the table and jackhammered my pussy hard for maybe 30 seconds, until he cried out sharply and exploded with a gargantuan load of cum.

It felt like a firehose had been shoved up my pussy, it was that powerful and that copious. Cum bubbled out from around his pistoning cock over my asshole and onto the table as he kept hosing my insides with his hot, think spunk. As he came, I felt an especially hard climax wrack my body, and I momentarily passed out.

I came to seconds later, as concerned faces encircled me. I smiled wanly, and the crowd burst into a cacophony of sound, whoops and hollers. Caleb slowly pulled his still-impressive meat from my cunt, and it made a loud sucking sound as it vacated my pussy - my pussy which was gaping open obscenely and gushing a river of semen.

"Damn, Caleb, looks like you 'bout wrecked that pussy," one voice said. Caleb just kind of grunted as he backed away and sat down on a chair to watch the rest of the proceedings.

I saw Andrew walk up between my legs, and run his hands over my gaping crotch.

"I'd say her pussy's about used up, but that ass still looks pretty good," he said with a grin.

I didn't care at that point. Caleb had just about taken everything out of me, so I pretty much just laid there as Andrew slid his large cock up my ass, which was still slick from when Dusty had filled it with his hard load, and from the cum that Caleb had deposited in my cunt.

It felt good, but I was through cumming at that point. I worked my hands around some of the cocks that had come in me earlier and were back up hard again. Brad Falls brought his cock up for me to lick and suck, and I tried to do the best that I could, but I was getting tired.

Nevertheless, Andrew fucked my ass long and hard, and I did feel some smoldering sparks of sensation as he stiffened real tight and filled my ass with his hard cumload.

I looked up and saw Bradley fisting his cock furiously, then he stuck the head in my mouth a split-second before he spurted a nice wet load of cum into my throat, which I swallowed completely.

That left Tom Berry, and as soon as Andrew backed away, Tom was right between my legs. He shoved his nice big cock up my flooded ass, wrapped my ankles around his neck and proceeded to fuck my ass hard and fast. Apparently, he'd been waiting and watching for awhile, because he was on a short trigger.

Even before he got going good, there was a sharp knock at the door. That was apparently the cue to wrap things up, because all the men who were left in the room began to drift off to various parts of the room, and began to pull their clothes back on. I noticed this only out of the side of my vision, because I was too wrapped up in trying to coax one more climax out of the night.

Tom wasn't wasting any time. He fucked me like a runaway locomotive for several minutes, then fired his hard cum deep in my ass. He grunted hard several times as he shot a half-dozen crisp wet bolts up my ass. I felt a small mini-orgasm ripple through me, and I must have passed out again, because the next thing I knew, I was lying on the table undisturbed, and the room was empty.

Except for Caleb, that is. He just looked over at me with the weirdest expression. He was fully dressed, in his uniform, with a look that was equal parts lust, pity and concern. When he saw that I was conscious, he stood up, walked over to where I'd laid my things, picked them up and handed them to me.

"You OK, missy?" he asked. "I didn't mean to hurt you, but, well, I never had anyone treat me quite like you, and ... I don't know, I kinda let myself go."

I had to chuckle at the way he talked. I sat up on the table, reached over and pulled him to me and gave him a warm kiss.

"You were great," I said. "Yeah, it hurt a little, but it was a good kind of hurt. Really made me come. You can stop by the store any time I'm there, and I'll take real good care of you. I promise. Look, can I get a towel or something to clean up with a little bit. I'm, uh, kind of messy."

Caleb left the room momentarily, then returned with a small towel, and I sort dabbed at my cum-filled holes, trying to soak up as much of the slimy stuff as I could before I dressed. I got a lot of their cum cleaned up, but not all of it, and all the way home, I felt really squishy between my legs.

After I had cleaned up some, I slipped my clothes on, what there were of them. My panties seemed to have disappeared, gone, undoubtedly, as some kind of trophy.

Caleb drove me home in his patrol car, and we didn't have much to say. I was exhausted, and sore all over, especially between my legs. But I felt pretty confident that Bill and I wouldn't have any more trouble from the sheriff's department.

Over the next four years, I serviced the sheriff and all of his deputies on a fairly regular basis, and Uncle Bill also paid a nominal amount of cash to Mr. Charley each month for protection.

Of all of the deputies, the only one I came to like was Caleb. He was a sweet man who was much smarter than he initially appeared. He'd come around, and most of the time all he wanted was a hand job or maybe a little suck, and we'd talk.

And he took care of me, too, both in the bedroom and around the county. The man could eat pussy like nobody's business, he was a tremendous fuck, and if some of the deputies started playing a little rough with me, he'd show them the error of their ways right quick.

Sadly, he was on a patrol late on an icy Saturday night in February of 1991, when his car was hit head-on by a drunk driver, and he was killed. I cried like a baby for three days after I heard the news, and that incident is really where I mark the beginning of the end for my life in Missouri.

As long as I had Caleb as my friend, I had a measure of protection from the predators, both in the sheriff's department and in the world that Uncle Bill was running in more and more. Once Caleb was gone, I lost that security, and things started going downhill.

But that was still a good bit into the future, and there were fun and games yet to be enjoyed before I reached that point.

12