Me and My Uncle Ch. 09

Story Info
Sophie goes camping.
6.5k words
4.45
30.1k
10
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,231 Followers

As I began my senior year at the university, the relationship with my Uncle Bill was deteriorating noticeably.

We seemed to be fighting a lot, about everything. I was chafing under his authoritarian rule over my life, at least that part of it that affected him and his business, and he resented my increasingly independent attitude. I also think he was frightened of my educated status as a university student.

As a result, he kept giving me jobs that were degrading and humiliating, pushing me into more and more gangbang-style parties on weekends, and I was getting to where I hated them. I also didn't like the nightly parade of redneck drunks who trooped up the stairs to the apartment to use me in whatever way they wanted.

Such a life was stifling me, forcing me to limit my perspective to that little part of Missouri where I'd lived for the previous seven years. Exposure to the university setting had opened my eyes to the wider world, and I wanted to experience it.

But more and more, Uncle Bill was talking like he thought I was going to stay with him and be his whore indefinitely, and I was more determined than ever to prevent that from happening.

Critically, for me, in the fall semester of 1991, I took a class that opened my eyes to just how destructive prostitution was to the world in general.

By my fourth year of college, I was actually ahead of the game as far as my requirements for my degree in computer sciences. I actually had enough credits in the course of study to graduate early, in December, except that there was a senior projects class that I couldn't take until the spring semester.

So I had some free hours to fill with whatever classes struck my fancy, and Janelle talked me into joining her in taking a sociology class on feminist affairs. This was the notorious Lesbos 101, as the derogatory whispers called it, and there were quite a few lesbians in the class.

Yes, it turned out that the class did hit on several aspects of lesbianism, but really the class was a general history of women's affairs in Western society, and an overview of current issues specific to women in all societies.

And an early part of the curriculum was a study of prostitution throughout history, from Biblical times to the present, and the ways that it enslaved women. What it meant to me was that I was seeing my life with Uncle Bill in a whole new light, and I wasn't happy with what I saw.

Of course, no one on the Mizzou campus knew I had first-hand knowledge of the ins and outs of prostitution as it applied to rural America in 1991. Even Janelle didn't know what the job was that I always had to leave campus and go back home for.

At any rate, I think Uncle Bill could see his grip on me slipping away, so for the Labor Day holiday, he made a real bid to rewin my affection, and maybe regain his mastery over me.

Of course, his idea was that if he fucked me real good over a period of several days that I would be magically transported back to the naive, wide-eyed little girl of 18 who needed a man like him to take care of her.

By then, I was way beyond that point in my life, and he was the one who was naive if he thought that could resecure my dependence on him. Still, I went along, because it was a chance to get away from the monotony of fucking for my supper, to get away from the store for a few days.

Believe it or not, for all of the money that we'd made - and spent - we'd somehow never bothered to take any time off, never had taken a real vacation.

Uncle Bill was too driven to run the store and the bar and the prostitution business to take a vacation, so I was a little surprised when he started talking about a few days off.

He suggested that we leave the running of the store and the bar for the long weekend to Bertie, who was still faithfully coming in to work the store five days a week, and go off on a little fishing and camping expedition.

That actually didn't sound like a bad idea to me. I liked getting out in the woods, getting close to nature. Whenever I could, I had always liked to wander the wooded areas around the store, just losing myself and talking to God. It was one of my escape valves from the pressures of school and work.

Uncle Bill had a little johnboat with a couple of paddles and a trolling motor, and he'd often go out on the rivers and creeks to fish, which was his way of relaxing, I guess.

So it was that a little after noon on the Friday before Labor Day, we loaded up his pickup truck with camping and fishing gear, and headed south. Our destination was a river he knew about that he said was pretty secluded, where we could, "fish and fuck to our heart's content."

I should explain that over the three years that I'd been working as Uncle Bill's whore, our sexual relationship had continued, though not on a daily basis. But two or three times a month, usually on nights when I didn't work, he would call me over, we'd watch a porn video, then we'd fuck.

It usually had all of the passion of masturbation, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't still enjoy sex with my uncle. Although his was far from the biggest cock in my repertoire, he was bigger than most and he was always a very good fuck. He had a great deal of stamina, and on occasion, he was still good for seconds.

Like I said, there were a lot of deep-seated psychological reasons why I stayed with him, and why I submitted to him and the way he used me, and his ability to make me come was one of them.

Of course, I was still in thrall to sexual pleasure of every sort, even as I was starting to feel some unease at what I had to do.

So when he told me to strip and dance by the light of the bonfire we had going in our camp along the riverbank, I didn't hesitate. Fact is, by then, I was more than ready for Uncle Bill's hard cock.

We had driven a couple of hours to the spot he'd picked out, and it was indeed quite secluded, way back on a dirt road in National Forest land not far from Fort Leonard Wood, where I'd been born.

We'd set up the tent, gathered firewood, set up the camp table and fixed a big pot of camp stew, and the whole time we knocked back a steady flow of Buds. So we were both in, um, good spirits as night descended and we got the fire going.

It was a dark night, because it was a late-rising moon, so once we shut the lantern off, the flickering light of the fire was the only thing illuminating our camp site, and that gave everything a kind of other-worldly glow.

Uncle Bill was just sitting in a lawn chair, his eyes blazing as I tossed my tank top and shorts to the side and danced naked by the firelight. I had found a radio station that was playing contemporary dance hits - not necessarily my favorite kind of music - but it suited what we had in mind.

My body shone with perspiration, and my skin smelled of the combination of sweat, the deep-woods bug spray I'd covered myself with, and the juice of my arousal. I know that may not sound enticing, but in the context of the time and place, it worked like an aphrodisiac. I danced just like I did at the bars Bill often carried me to, when I would do a strip show, then fuck every man in the building.

But this was different - better, actually - because I was dancing naked outdoors under the wide-open sky. It was a heady feeling to be so free, so uninhibited. Looking back on it, I realize that in all the time I spent living with my uncle, I was never so free as I was in that moment.

I looked over at Uncle Bill, and he was squeezing his obviously rock-hard cock through his cut-offs, so I strutted over until I was shimmying right in front of him.

"Go on, Uncle Bill, take it out," I purred. "Show me how much you appreciate what I'm doing for you. Show me that big, hard cock."

I was in a zone of mindless sensuality that I had often reached before, as I swayed to the pulsing beat of the music. I ran my hands up and down my sweaty body, sensually twirling my stiff nipples between my fingers.

Uncle Bill stared at me in silence as he unbuttoned his shorts and slid them down his legs. His big hard cock flopped up on his naked chest, high and proud, and he immediately grabbed it by the base and held it upright, pointing it at me.

I stared back as he slowly stroked it up and down, and watched a thick ball of pre-cum well from the tip. I swayed to the music as I slowly dropped to my knees, my gaze locked on his throbbing meat.

God help me, as much of a scumbag as my uncle was, there were moments when he was the most intoxicating lover I ever had, and this was one of those moments. Even though I had worked the night before, fucking about a dozen men in succession, I wanted that big cock any way I could get it.

I brought my face in close to Bill's cock and inhaled his powerful, manly aroma.

"Yeah, go on, suck my cock, Sophie," Bill said in a low voice filled with lust. "Show me how much you love cock. Show me like a good whore."

I did as I was bidden. I took his cock from his grasp, opened my mouth wide and slowly slid the head into my mouth. I worked about half of him in and out of my hot mouth, savoring the taste of him, and swirled my tongue around the shaft to give him maximum pleasure.

I worked my head up and down, slipping a little more of him into my throat with each deep plunge, and at that point I couldn't decide what I wanted more, his cum in my mouth or his cum in my cunt.

I was squatting between his widespread legs, giving him my best deep throat, sucking him just like he'd taught me. I had one hand wrapped around the base of his throbbing cock and the other working furiously in my juicy, swollen pussy.

I felt the head of his cock pushing past the opening of my throat, and I could feel a thick stream of drool flowing past my lips as I sucked his cock hungrily.

I was just about to explode, and I could sense that Uncle Bill was as well. Our minds were so in tune at that moment, that I pulled my mouth away just at the same moment he grabbed my head to pull me off of him.

"Fuck me!" I panted loudly, as the firelight reflected on my sweat-slick body.

Keeping a tight grip on his cock, I straddled my uncle's hips as he sat in the camp chair looking steadily at me with a fiery look in his eyes. I fit the head of his dick to my gushing cunt and lowered my hips, impaling myself on his hot rod.

We both groaned loudly as I felt his big cock scud up my flooded canal. I quickly got my hips up to speed, working up and down in a frenzy as my climax came to a quick, violent head. I could feel Bill's hands gripping me tightly by my hips, controlling my motions in an effort to prolong the delicious agony of our coupling.

I was moaning and cursing, willing him to fill me with his hot creamy cum. I could feel myself slipping over the edge into orgasmic madness, as my climax began to consume me.

With a violent shudder, I felt my insides explode, my cunt twitching spastically. From somewhere far away, I heard Uncle Bill gasp out something incoherent, and I felt his cock swell a split-second before he spewed a hard series of cumshots deep in my pussy. His thick, hot cum flowed out around his churning cock as he spent himself in me.

I clung onto my uncle with a passion I hadn't felt for him in quite some time. Again, I say, if our life together had had more of those moments and less of the manipulative, abusive moments, I probably never would have left him.

Our breath came in deep, heaving gasps as we slowly come down from the mountain. Bill's cock slowly wilted and slithered out of me, followed by a stream of his creamy cum, mixed with the flow of my arousal.

"You know, Sophie, I do love you," Bill said quietly. "Don't ever forget that."

"Then why do you treat me like you do sometimes?" I answered. "Uncle Bill, I try to do everything you ask of me, but it gets hard sometimes. There are times when I just want to stop the world and get off."

"You'll be fine," he said cryptically, as he gently pushed me off of him so he could get up and pee. He said it like that was supposed to mollify me, like it was the last word. But it wasn't going to be. I made up my mind then and there that sometime that weekend we were going to talk candidly about my future.

It was a decision that had disastrous consequences.

But that would come later. We sat up for awhile playing with the fire, listening to the radio - which we'd changed to a more conventional rock station - and drinking a few more beers. We talked a little, but avoided the subject of my future.

Finally, I crawled in the tent and fell asleep. Sometime later, I sensed Uncle Bill come in and lie next to me. He pressed his naked body against mine, and I vaguely remember him sliding his fingers between my legs and stroking my juicy cunt, but I was tired and more than a little drunk, and soon slipped back into a deep slumber.

Uncle Bill was already up brewing coffee and frying bacon when I awoke early the next morning. He'd slid on his shorts, but I was still feeling the rush from being naked in the great outdoors, so I sashayed to the water's edge and took a quick skinny dip to get cleaned up a little bit.

When I was finished, I coolly braided my wet hair, put it up under a bandanna, then dug out my bikini. It was a pretty skimpy piece of work, with a couple of small triangles of cloth with strings to tie around the neck and in back to (barely) cover my tits, and very scanty bottoms that tied on the side.

I planned on getting a nice tan while we leisurely boated up and down the river, and I wanted as little in the way of tan lines as possible. I've been blessed with a dusky complexion, and I can tan easily. Which is good, because I didn't get a lot of opportunities to just sit and sun during that period in my life.

After breakfast, we loaded up the boat with the cooler, our fishing gear, tanning oil and sunscreen, and a few other items and headed off up the river.

It was a fairly slow-moving river, so we could move upstream using the trolling motor without a lot of difficulty. While Uncle Bill steered us up the river, I slathered on a generous coating of suntan lotion, then leaned back and let the sun kiss my nearly naked body.

We'd been out about an hour when we found a little cove and pulled in. Bill pulled us up to where a tree had fallen in the water, and he had me tie us off. The water here was about 15 feet deep, and the fishing was excellent.

Uncle Bill had taught me how to fish when I'd first moved in with him, so knew the basics. I didn't fish very often, so I wasn't real good, but anybody could have caught fish in this spot. We fished for about an hour, and caught a good number of bass and bream. Most of them were too small to keep, but we still had about a dozen in the basket when we decided to move on.

It was only about 10 o'clock when I got in the cooler and fished out my first beer of the day. Drinking before noon was a rare privilege for me, but it was hot and I was thirsty, so I figured, why not?

We motored up the river a little further before the stream narrowed, so we turned around and shut off the trolling motor in order to save the battery that provided the motor's power. Uncle Bill paddled and I drank while we floated back down the river.

I put on another coat of tanning lotion, and felt my skin tingle as I ran my hands over my body. The beer, the sun and the slick lotion all combined to make me very horny.

Finally, about noon, we found a sand bar and pulled in. Bill wanted to do some river fishing, and I wanted to swim a little, then lie back and get some serious sun. We swam, ate sandwiches and drank a beer, then I grabbed the blanket from the boat, spread it out and reapplied my tanning lotion.

I lay on my back for awhile, then rolled onto my stomach and started to doze off. I was just at the point between wakefulness and sleep when I felt the touch of a man's hand on my butt. I started, then relaxed when I realized it was just my uncle.

But I felt a shiver when I saw the look in his eyes and felt the way he was running his hands over my hot skin. I let out a long, low groan as his fingers found the gusset of my bikini bottoms and delved into my boiling pussy. I realized that I was bubbling over with my arousal, and I gasped when Bill's fingers found my suddenly swollen clit.

Deftly, his fingers moved out of me, but only long enough for him to pull the strings that held my bathing suit on me. I looked back at him again and spoke for the first time.

"You're not thinking of doing it here, are you?" I said in a voice husky with lust.

"Absolutely," my uncle said, with laughter in his voice. "Why not? I'm horny, you're horny, and we're here under the hot summer sun. Sure, I want to do it right here. In fact, I want to fuck your ass right here, maybe show you off to anybody who passes. You'd like that, wouldn't you."

Part of me was mortified at the thought of him fucking my ass there in front of whomever, but part of me was incredibly turned on by the idea. But whatever I thought of the idea was a moot point, because even as the thought crossed my mind, I felt my hips being pulled up from the blanket, so that I was on my knees.

Before I could react in any way, I felt the hot spear of Bill's dick slide into my dripping-wet cunt. Just the feeling of his cock entering my hot depths was enough to light the fuse on my climax. I groaned loudly and thrust my hips back to get as much of my uncle's big hard cock in my pussy as I could.

At that point, I didn't care who came by; I just wanted Uncle Bill to keep fucking me. Once he got into a smooth, steady rhythm, I felt him reach down and pick up the bottle of lotion. He squeezed out a generous dollop down the crack of my ass and began to work two fingers steadily in my rectum.

I think he was waiting for me to beg for him to put his cock in my ass, because he kept working his fingers in my ass and his cock in my pussy until I was at the point where I was about to explode. My naked body was covered with a nasty sheen of oil and sweat as we fucked like rabbits right there at river's edge.

I wasn't proud. At that point, I wanted his cock in my ass like you wouldn't believe, so I gave Bill what he wanted.

"Oh God!" I squealed. "Fuck my ass, PLEASE! God, fuck me, fuck my ass!"

With that, Bill slid his cock from my burning cunt, and pressed the head of his cock to my slimy asshole. It didn't take much pushing before his dick slipped smoothly past my anus and into my ass.

I howled as his hard cock began to pump back and forth in my spastic ass, and I quickly reached under my body to strum my bloated clit. I could feel an orgasm of gargantuan proportions picking up steam in my body.

Uncle Bill fucked my ass with strong, steady strokes, and I could feel big drops of sweat splatter on my back as he worked.

Finally, he pulled out of my ass, gasping for breath in the hot air. He rolled over onto his back, his big, purple cock jutting up to the clear blue sky. I turned around and almost jumped out of my skin.

Standing on the far bank of the river was a young man in his early 20s, just staring at us. His jeans were bunched around his ankles while he worked a fairly large cock in his right hand.

Once I got over my initial shock, however, my whorish training kicked in, helped along by my uncle.

"C'mon, Sophie, sit your hot ass back on my cock," he growled. "Show that guy what a good whore you are. Give him a good show, and maybe I'll invite him to our camp later so he can fuck you too."

I wasn't too keen on that, but I still hadn't climaxed, and I was beyond the point of caring who saw what we were doing. I squatted down over Uncle Bill's hips, while he held his cock straight up in the air, and pushed my open ass over the head of his cock and let him fill me again.

While I worked my ass up and down on Bill's throbbing-hard cock, I reached between my legs and began to rub my pussy hard, concentrating on my pulsing clit. I looked out through my shades and just stared at the guy across the river, licking my lips seductively as his fist began to pick up speed. I had a clear view of the red head of his cock peeking out of his fist as he stroked himself in a frenzy of lust.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,231 Followers
12