Me and My Uncle Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

Ron bent down, took my sweaty body in his arms and we kissed, frantically, passionately. I could feel my arousal beginning to catch fire again, but I knew I wasn't going to come. My body just wasn't going to make it easy on me.

That was OK, though. I knew in that moment that I didn't have to have an orgasm to enjoy sex. It was kind of like when I'd been the object of the boys' lust in high school. They had rarely gotten me off, but I'd been able to lose myself in the act, in the intimacy of the moment, and that was enough.

I could feel Ron's motions getting feverish, but he was trying his best to hold back, trying to get me to come with him. Finally I had to tell him to just let it go, not to worry about me, but just to come on and let me have his hot cum.

"I don't... want to make you... pregnant," he said panting. "Where do you want it?"

"Come in me, baby, let it go," I said in a husky voice. "I'm way past my fertile time. Let it go, baby, fill me up. We'll worry about birth control later."

Ron's face tightened, and I could feel him jackhammering my pussy harder and faster. Then with a gasp and a grunt, his cock swelled and I felt the delicious sensation of his cum hitting the back of my pussy. I used my cunt muscles to milk his spurting cock of every bit of his cum, as I ground my pelvis to his.

Finally, he slumped in my arms and we held each other in a death grip. I could feel tears of joy welling in my eyes from the beauty of what we'd just experienced. We kissed deeply, luxuriantly, as Ron's spent cock slithered wetly out of my cunt, and I shivered when I felt his cum ooze out behind it. He rolled over, took me in his arms and brushed my sweat-damp hair from my eyes.

"You didn't come, did you." he said. "I think it's going to be hard for me to reach an orgasm any more," I said with a sigh. "I must have burned out my circuits or something. Or, I don't know... But on the rare occasions in the past few months when I've masturbated, it's taken me forever to come. Maybe it's something psychological. It doesn't matter. I got as much pleasure just from making love with you as I would have if I'd come."

"Perhaps," Ron said, as he slid a hand down between my legs and sluiced a finger through my gushing lips. "But you deserve to get something more out of the deal than just a warm feeling inside. Now, you just lie back and let the magic fingers of Dr. Ron do their work."

I chuckled at the way he phrased it, but once he started working his fingers on my clit and sliding his fingers in my pussy, damned if I didn't begin to climb slowly toward that elusive orgasm. I concentrated on the wonderful jolts of lust his talented fingers were causing, and how much I really loved this man.

It took awhile, about 20 minutes, but finally I felt myself peaking, so I arched my back and let it go. I shuddered from head to toe as the feeling washed over me, and I felt my body glow inside from the climax. I'd be lying if I said it was anywhere close to the best orgasm I'd ever had, but under the circumstances, in the context of that particular moment, it was pretty damn good.

Afterward, we got up and Ron drew a bath in his nice-sized tub. We sat together and soaked in the hot water, just grooving on being together naked in the afterglow of love. I was lying back between his legs, my head on his chest.

"Lyn?" he said hesitantly. "I have to ask you this, and then I'll never bring up the subject again. But why did you let your uncle do you like that? I understand about being lonely and starved for affection and all of that. But what drove you to accept that kind of treatment?"

"I honestly don't know," I said with a heavy sigh. "My mom asked me the same thing, and I really didn't have an answer. I guess I was just so needy and so desperate that I was willing to do anything to gain Bill's affection and make the kind of money it took to go to college. Then, after I realized what I could get in grants, I was already in so deep that it wasn't going to be easy to get myself out of that life. So I used the grant money to build my savings, for a rainy-day fund - and it's a damn good thing I had it - and just let Bill continue to use me and my body to pay the tuition.

"And there's something else, too," I continued, and for this I turned around in the tub and looked my future husband squarely in the eye. "In all honesty, a lot of it was about the sex. I loved sex, and I got to be very good at it. And if Uncle Bill hadn't gotten greedy and started pushing me over the edge into some truly nightmarish experiences, I might still be doing it. So maybe that was God's way of saying it was time to quit. You know, the old silver lining."

As I talked, I could feel Ron's cock starting to grow, as I had absentmindedly taken hold of it and was slowly stroking him up and down.

"In fact," I said with a lustful look on my face. "I think it's time we dried off and got back in bed. Then I'll show you what I can do with my mouth."

Ron laughed then, and we climbed out of the tub, dried off and crawled back in bed. I had him lie on his back, then I slid my body between his legs. I took his cock and balls in hand and worked them up and down slowly.

I brought my face close to his crotch and inhaled his manly aroma, the clean scent of the soap and the faint trace of our earlier lovemaking. It was a heady potion, and I could feel my pussy swelling and getting wet just from being close to the object of my desire.

Ron's cock quickly stiffened in my hands, so I brought my mouth to his cock and licked and kissed my way up the shaft and back down. As I did, I could see a nice fat ball of clear pre-cum well from the tip, so on my next trip up his shaft, I moved up and lapped it up, then went back for more.

Slowly, I circled the tip of his cock with my tongue, moving in ever-bigger circles over the head, until I was licking the sensitive flesh under the crown and my mouth was wide open, the head poised between my lips.

I felt a chill run up my spine when I heard my man groan in delicious agony as I slowly slipped the head of his cock past my lips and into my mouth. I had a firm grip at the base of his cock and I slowly jacked him as I plunged his hard length into my mouth.

I took a little over half of him on my initial plunge, and I began to work my head up and down, my lips caressing his shaft and my tongue lapping at the large ridge that ran up the length of his dick. With each downward plunge, I took a little more of his cock into my mouth, until the head passed my gullet and into my throat.

My cheeks bulged as I took every bit of him into my mouth and throat, his pubic hair ticking my nose. I hadn't deep-throated a cock in over three years, but it's a skill that once you master, you never forget how to do it.

"Oh God, Lyn!" Ron panted. "That feels soooo goood! I could get used to this."

I just smiled up at him as I pulled my mouth off his cock and took several deep breaths.

"Well, don't get too used to it," I said. "I want this to be a treat, something special, just for you."

"God, I love you so much," he said, as I resumed my work.

Ron's cock was an angry purple color and stiff as a board as I plunged my mouth back down and sucked him all in again. This time I worked briskly, giving him my best professional blowjob, the one all those men back in Missouri would gladly pay 50 bucks for and consider it a bargain.

Dowwwwwwwn, I sucked his trembling cock to the root. Uuuuuuuuuuuup, I licked and kissed my way back until just the head was in my mouth. Dowwwwwwwwwn, uuuuuuuuuuup, dowwwwwwn, uuuuuuuuuuup, I worked expertly, slurping at his rod with every bit of relish I could muster.

And I could sense that Ron was reaching the end of his control. He was thrusting his hips upward, trying to drive as much of his cock into my mouth as he could, humping my face with a steady fucking motion. As I sucked him, I reached one hand under my body and rolled my throbbing clit around, feeling my own arousal starting to build.

Then I felt his cock twitch, once, twice, three times, and I quickly pulled my hand out from under my body so I could use both hands to squeeze his trigger. I heard Ron croak out an, "I'm cumming," as he exploded with hot jets of cum into my throat.

At the moment of his first shot of cum, I buried his cock as deep as I could in my throat and let him send his warm semen straight into my stomach, the way so many men had done before. I squeezed him with my hands and lips as he thrust his hips up in a jerking motion.

I swallowed every drop of Ron's tasty cum before I released his wilting cock, then I crawled up the bed and into his arms. Ron tried to return the favor with another dose of his fingers, but all he succeeded in doing was putting us both to sleep.

But I don't know that I ever spent a more relaxing, more restful night than that first night I spent with Ron.

We spent the rest of the weekend making love, and I still remember it as one of the best times of my life. And the thing is, we've never seen much of a decline in the intensity of our lovemaking. Oh, it's not as frequent as it once was, what with two small children in the house, but we still feel the same sparks of lust now that we did that first time we came together as man and mate.

That first weekend with Ron was a revelation to me in a lot of ways. I realized that good sex isn't always about getting off.

Don't get me wrong, I love an orgasm as much as the next woman. But what is important about good sex is the feeling of love that comes with it. Maybe if I'd had that feeling when I first had sex, my life might have been different. If, if, if.

Someday, maybe I'll find the key to unlock the door to my wild passion, the one I displayed so often during those bad old days, but maybe I won't. It doesn't matter. Sex doesn't define me any more, although, as I said earlier, there are times when it tries awfully hard.

Ron and I were married in early December in 1995, and while it was in many ways the happiest day of my life, it did have its bittersweet moments.

For one thing, all of Ron's family was there, his parents, his brother and sister, his cousins, aunts and uncles, even the three grandparents who were still living were there. And I had no one.

Thank God for my friends, who showed up in large numbers. But still I cried when I realized that here I was marrying this good man whom I loved, from a big, close, happy family, and I had no one. I let Janelle give me away on behalf of my friends and the memory of my family, but it would have been nice if I had had a father to walk me down the aisle.

Four years later, right before Christmas in 1999, I had my first child, and two years later I had my second. I named my oldest Marie and the younger Janelle, after the two most important women in my life.

Five years ago, we moved to the city where we live now, when Ron was offered a full partnership with an outstanding firm. He is one of the best corporate attorneys in the city, and I was able to transfer to another branch of my company. The best part about my job now is that I can do quite a bit of it at home, so I can be pretty close to a full-time mom for my babies.

Of course, some old habits die hard. I am still extremely frugal with our money, and I don't waste anything. The country club membership is about as extravagant as we get, and that has tangible benefits for Ron's career, and gives us a place to go for recreation. Our house is nice, but not ostentatious, and our vehicles are practical, not showy.

And I still do the basic maintenance on them. I can change the oil, the filters, patch a radiator if I have to, replace the plugs and points, anything that doesn't require complicated machinery. I put one mechanic back in our old town out of business because he tried to rip me off on some repairs, and I was able to call him on it, then spread the word about him.

I'm a nice person most of the time, but you don't fuck with me, because I will cut your nuts off, figuratively speaking. So I guess my background wasn't all bad. I did learn some pretty useful life skills as I was trying to pull myself out of the morass that was my upbringing.

I guess that's it. Thanks for your patience in listening to my story. I think just talking it out, getting all the messy, sometimes exciting, often dangerous details out into the open has helped me come to grips with my fears.

I know Sophie's still out there, lurking, trying to entice me. But I know how to deal with her. I'm Lyn now, and Lyn won't be drawn back into a life where sex is a commodity that is bought and sold, where a woman is just a piece of property to be exploited for greedy, lustful purposes.

Sophie's dead, and with the help of God above, she's never coming back.

THE END

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers
12