Me, Mom and That Other Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

I whispered for her to give me a two second warning and then proceeded to start pile-driving into her for the final run-up. When I saw her turn slightly red and nod, I lowered down, kissing her hard, gripping her harder. We moaned in ecstasy, mouth to mouth, as she had that really BIG 'O'. At the exact same moment, my cock swelled--the tiny slit at its point opening as wide as a quarter. Then began an outpouring, a torrential flood of baby batter, as my hugely inflated testes disgorged gusher after gusher of life-giving sperm deep inside my beautiful mother. The pleasure, the sheer honor, of flooding such a magnificent woman's receptive womb with my potent sperm, inundating her, was just overpowering. Once spent, I collapsed in utter exhaustion. With difficulty, mom pushed me onto my side facing her. She then keyholed my cock a few times (getting it back up), whereupon she pushed herself onto that once again mighty ten inch babymaker. We slept that way, with me fully inside of her. She felt so appreciated and secure, with her young, musclebound protector fully connected to her.

With all of the incredible activity that led up to that simultaneous big 'O', you would think that mom had been put into the family way. But alas, nothing had developed in that realm.

At 4:45am, I had a dream. Mom was awakened as my hands instinctively went around her behind, applying industrial press type power. She saw that I was still asleep, though talking. Being a loving mom and now devoted lover, she decided to stay silent and take it, even if it meant just being a receptacle for my potent seed.

Me: ['Sleep talking'] "Mom, got to fuck mom...got to get her pregnant. Oh, mom, I love you so; I won't fail you mom. I will protect you, love you. I will always be there. Please marry me, mom. I want so much to have you as my wife; to have you forever. God, after that honeymoon, I cannot wait to see you with your belly swollen, heavy with my child. Your perfect breasts engorged with warm, sweet, mother's milk. Breast milk, mother's milk...I can't wait to drink right after the baby does. Oh, God, mom, have my baby...HAVE MY BABY!"

With that, still fast asleep, I gripped her bum and shot a gigantic load of life-giving seed into the deepest recesses of my mother's incredibly fertile womb. Through all of this, my loving mom had dutifully laid there, absorbing my vigorous attention. She now had a pussy filled to overflowing with lively sperm, the excess oozing out and making the bed sheets a mess. Once again, I fell over on my back, destined to remain there until morning.

For her part, mom got up, holding her hand over her vagina lest she lose a single drop of my precious seed. She did a few things, washed her face, cleaned up with a towel, and returned to bed. She lay on the bed with her knees up, just to form a little bowl inside of her for all of that wondrous fluid to do its work.

She fell asleep an hour later. Some two hours after that, mom conceived.

Denouement:

We put our plan into motion. First up was that private 'entertainer' and his special performance. He obediently went to that bikers' club, asking where performers go. They looked at him quizzically (they hadn't ordered any entertainment of course.) When he got into his performance, the group of 'one percenter' bikers that I had chosen tore into him savagely. They weren't particularly liberal on the gay issue. An ambulance took him to the hospital, where he ended up in the relative care ward briefly.

Finally, we got to the last act of this Greek tragedy. Mom called her 'old man' from a payphone, telling him that his friend 'the entertainter' wanted to meet with him in his place right after work the next day. (We had staked out the hospital and knew that he had checked out.)

Sure enough, he arrived only to be met with an 'entertainer' who felt he had been set up for a serious beating or worse by those bikers. What transpired then was not pretty. The best part was that all harm was done by and to the parties that had so cruelly treated my wonderful mother. And, to be ice cold about things, after her 'old man' had stripped all the money out of the business that my trusting mother had allowed him to run, the only asset that he could use to re-pay her was the officer life insurance. After the entertainer was through with him, that $2million was mom's, tax-free, as was the home and everything else. It was a rough-hewn, no-holds-barred, kind of frontier justice, but it was justice.

The 'entertainer' never implicated us, as he never knew of our connection. After our minor participation in his trial, we sold the home, severed all ties, sold the business, and took our $2.2 million to Hawaii, finding a dream home at a bank repo auction. Mom and I lived out our lives in a home similar to that one they always showed on Hawaii-5-0, with the palms at the edge of the ocean. My mother made beautiful babies, five in all. It was only just that mom would find happiness and fulfillment after almost 20 barren years. I for my part had the most beautiful woman in the world and everything else, as if there needed to be anything else...

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12