Me, My Slutwife & Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the sex talk, the banter, even if they were teasing me. "So Emily, what's your favorite position, when your boyfriend with the big cock fucks you -- you like riding it? Or bent over?"

"Mmmm," she mused, thinking it over, while she slipped her sandles off and bent her leg, scooting a foot under her small butt as she sat on the sofa next to my wife. "I dunno -- all of them -- but, if the guy is really hung and built? I like, just, like, being on my back -- getting, you know, like bent over backwards, with my legs over big strong shoulders, just getting plowed deep -- feels sooo fucking good!" Glancing at my wife, the two of them nodded in unison at the image. Emily saw that I, too, moaned in lust at the mental picture of Kitty getting fucked that way by a huge cock, and the look on my face made Emily more curious about my relationship with Kitty. "Like, David, do you ever watch that -- Kitty on her back, getting rammed deep with a huuuge big cock? Does that turn you on?"

"She fucking loves it," I groaned, the memory of dozen of such events running through my brain, "and, yeah, turns me on like, nothing else -- she looks so fucking sexy, getting hammered by a huge prick."

"Ummm, I see." The girl was processing my response, I don't think in her 20-some years she'd met a husband or boyfriend who seemed to really enjoy his woman getting laid by other men. "So, why is that -- don't you have a big dick, I mean, so she gets it from other guys -- like, how, I mean --" She realized what she was asking and started giggling, then my wife began cackling next to her, and the two girls sort of broke down in high-pitched laughs. They were really making each other act silly. "Okay," the girl said, composing himself, acting all formal and making her body stiff as she sat upright on the sofa, "so, Mr. David, just tell me how big your cock is, why don't you -- I mean, I work at a porn store, it's okay, you can tell me."

Kitty found the request and stiff presentation quite funny. "Yeah -- like, okay, 'show me what you got!'" She burst with a cackle, and a half-second later Emily joined her.

I was smiling at how silly they were both being, it was actually kind of sexy -- they were acting much younger than their 20-something ages would have indicated. "What -- like, I should just pull it out and show you?" I wasn't adverse to doing that; seemed sort of out of the blue.

But Emily composed herself, then staring at me stoically, she shrugged. "Um -- uh huh!" Her newfound reserved look didn't last; two seconds later, she bent forward laughing, and Kitty joined her in a belly-aching chuckle.

At the risk of giving her something else to laugh about, I leaned back on the chair and unzipped my pants, pushing them and my underwear down a bit, so I could haul out my throbbing cock. It was hard as concrete, the rounded head already smeared with precum. I lifted my five-and-a-half inches out of my crotch, pointing it at the ceiling with my finger and thumb circled at the base, giving Emily and my wife a good look at my tool nearly fully engorged.

Indeed the laughing on the sofa ceased, as both sets of brown eyes fell on my married erection. Kitty moaned a little, while her new friend just looked at it blandly, blinking, observing. "Oh," she said, a bit surprised, "um -- nice cock -- yeah, okay--" She looked to Kitty next to her, shrugging. "Um -- okay -- enough of that, I guess?"

My with snorted with a guffaw. "Huh -- yeah, 'nuff o' that!" Then the two giggled again, together, snickering.

I put my dick away, zipping up. She didn't come here to fuck me, that was clear.

Like she was sorry she raised the subject, Emily looked away from me with an apologetic frown on her face. Deflecting attention from me, she turned to her side and unzipped her duffle bag, peering into it without showing Kitty or me its contents -- even turning her back, shielding Kitty from looking, even as Kitty rose up on her knees on the bed to look over the other girl's slender shoulder. "Stop, it's a surprise," the girl explained to my horny wife, "sit down, calm your horses -- don't be so anxious!" She was laughing as she said it. Emily put her hand into the bag, as if to remove something, but then she looked around the room and at my wife over her shoulder. "Uh -- so, like, you just wanna, you know, start seeing these -- here?"

Kitty was about to nod and agree, but I saw her catch herself and shrug. "Um -- maybe not -- maybe, like, we need some more space -- like, up on the bed?"

Emily let out a toothy-white grin, happy to hear that Kitty was on the same wavelength. "Oh, yeah, you definitely need to stretch out when you, ah, use these."

"Don't you mean," I added with a snicker, "'spread' out?"

"Oh yeah!" Emily chuckled at me then wrinkled her small rounded nose at Kitty. "You gotta, uh -- SPREAD out."

Kitty purred, remaining on her knees next to Emily, her smallish tits and super-hard little nipples poking out of the see-through negligee. "Mmm -- I'm good at spreading out, baby."

That made me chuckle. "Oh, she's good at lots of things," I informed our guest, "you should just ask."

"Yeah?" Emily's eyes were on Kitty's titties and then the softness of her crotch, barely clad in the thong and negligee. "Like what?"

My dick, back inside my pants, was so fucking hard, seeing this gorgeous, darker-skinned young woman sitting next to my horny wife. "Well, you know, Kitty really, really loves kissing someone -- like, deep, sexy kisses -- she fucks better when she has someone's tongue shoved down her throat."

It made the girl rumble with a low, throaty groan, her eyes scanning Kitty's tits again until looking up to Kitty's smiling fact next to her. "Ohhh, is that right?" the girl asked playfully, turning her legs and torso to face her on the sofa. "You like that, huh? Like -- this?"

Her face leaned upwards towards Kitty's; and Kitty lowered her face, bending slightly at the waist. Not moving, not even breathing, I watched my wife place her soft, thin lips on Emily's mouth, as Emily's hand reached up and slipped behind Kitty's head, digging into my wife's long, pitch-black hair. I saw my gorgeous wife start making out with the beautiful younger blonde, both of their jaws opening, tongues thrusting into each other's mouths, moaning together. Emily was stroking Kitty's long hair now, while Kitty lifted one of her small hands to Emily's rounded face, first brushing fingertips over the girl's slender jawline, then caressing her long golden-blonde hair. Her olive skin was a delicious contrast in tone to Kitty's tinted Chinese pale. Their French kiss was loud, sloppy, both of the girls enjoying each other from the outset.

Throbbing in my pants, my dick wanted to come out and play so badly. But I knew not to interrupt the girls; they looked so gorgeous together, and the way they kissed, I had the instinct that it wasn't the first time. I shifted in the reclining chair, leaning back more, pushing my prick to stick more upright inside my underwear, so it could throb a little less painfully.

Emily laughed at the power of the erotic kiss, breaking it, her thick lips drooling with Kitty's saliva. "God, she does kiss awesome," the girl giggled to herself, drawing a smile from my wife. Emily licked her lips clean as she gazed over at me. "David," my wife's new friend cooed, "you gonna watch me take your hot wife up to your bed -- show her how to use some of these hot toys?"

Now, by Kitty's decision many months ago, our marital bed was usually off-limits to Kitty's boyfriends, except on occasion or for her most special boyfriend (who seemed to change time to time; Tim, Patrick, Matt, sometimes I couldn't keep up). But I had no doubt the two girls needed the King-size bed for the evening's festivities. "I don't think I'd stop you -- especially if you'll let me watch -- I can't fucking imagine a hotter girl naked in bed with my gorgeous sexy wife."

We hadn't mentioned Emily getting naked too, but the smiling exotic beauty didn't argue with me. "Yeah," Emily panted, looking down from Kitty's face back at her titties through the see-through lingerie, "she really is fucking gorgeous -- and sexy." Her small hand slid up her chest, pawing at one of Kitty's small, soft boobs, and my wife arched her back to let her grope the soft little orb. "Mmm, she's fiiiiiiiine," the blonde moaned again. I watched as she kissed Kitty's lips again, moistening them albeit briefly. Then Emily had Kitty stand on the floor, right in front of her on the sofa. With Kitty showing off her body to her new friend, Emily reached up and removed Kitty's negligee, making her naked except for her skimpy string thong. "Fucking gorgeous," the girl muttered, now sitting on her butt on the sofa, leaning forward. I saw her hand snake up between Kitty's thighs, groping her almost-nude asscheeks, while she leaned forward and planted her thick lips on Kitty's nipple and started sucking it. My horny wife groaned, pushing her tit into Emily's mouth, her hand cradling and carressing her head.

Emily looked over at me, seeing me stare. Her lips remained against Kitty's small breast, while her mouth opens and her tongue snaked out to lick the hard nipple. "David," the girl about half my age moaned at me, "if you want, you can take out your dick again -- if you like." She was definitely sweet and accomodating.

I shrugged off the offer, for now. "Maybe later, if that's okay."

"Whatevah you wish," responded the blonde nonchalantly, returning her attention to sucking my wife's sexy breasts, back and forth as my wife stood in front of her, while Emily's small hands were groping Kitty's tight little asscheeks, stroking them. I heard Kitty moan in pleasure, letting the girl entertain herself with her body.

My wife looked back at me, hearing my response. "Mmm, David," she panted, "I realllly like her -- she's hot, isn't she?" There was a playful sparkle in her eye. Kitty had learned to be the perfect tease, torturing me with what she can get that I can't give -- or, in this case, can't get. "Mmmm, she's soooo sexy, aren't you glad I get to play with her?"

Emily pulled her face off of Kitty's smallish tits, looking at me before I respond. So I found myself staring at the blonde when I said, "You are so lucky -- Kitty is fucking delicious." Then my wife's date grinned to herself with a playful idea. She stood up too, continuing to kiss my wife, both of her hands holding Kitty's breasts in her palms and fingers. She was only a couple inches taller than Kitty, so she didn't have to bend down hardly at all to kiss her. Then, she pushed my wife onto the sofa on her ass, while Emily was now standing over her. "You wanna undress me?" the blonde asks Kitty, but then with a twinkle in her eye she offered with a playful inflection, "or should we let your friendly hubby have some fun and do that?"

My loving wife immediately grinned ear to ear, figuring she knew what her husband would want -- because, of course, it's what every man would want. "Definitely, let him," Kitty giggled back to her, then she looked at me across the room and winked.

I hadn't moved at all, still leaning back on the easy chair, as Emily turned and with a sexy sway to her thin hips side to side sauntered towards me, with a slutty groan in her throat. "So, Mr. David," she groaned, "you gonna help me get ready to go play with your hot little wife?" Without stopping her movement, she immediately climbed onto my lap, straddling me, sliding her crotch up to mine and pressing my boner into my body. Not expecting to be mounted, I looked past her at my wife, seeking approval, and saw Kitty giggling to herself, watching intently. I didn't stop the girl, whatever she had in mind. My new friend let out a little moan, an instinctive one, not just to be nice to me. Her hands reached to my chest for a moment, as she rubbed her soaking cunt through her jeans and my pants against my aroused penis, feeling the hardness and size of my shaft. "Oooh, god, that's good," she panted, her eyes fluttering.

Still looking past the girl's hot chest at my wife, I was feeling a little guilty to have the girl on my lap, having this foreplay with me. I always felt guilty when another female is touching me, like in foursome swing sessions while Kitty would be fucking the girl's husband. I never wanted Kitty to think that I let herfuck other men just so I can fuck other women; I never, ever needed to touch another woman to be completely satisfied, I loved my wife so deeply and so completely. I knew she loved me too, but my needs are other than her needs. Kitty's needs for big cocks didn't call her love into question, but her needs didn't let her feel guilty when she was getting what her body craved. I'm just not wired that way.

But Kitty return a playful smile as she watched, sitting prettily on the sofa, nude except for the black string thong. On my lap, Emily was reaching down to my hands, pulling them to her t-shirt. "C'mon, baby," she moaned to the much older adult under her spread-open thighs, "get me ready to fuck your little slutty wife." With her hands on my wrists, guiding me, I clutch her t-shirt at the bottom edges over her hips, pulling up on it. She raised her arms, letting me remove the shirt. She was wearing a light-blue, back-hook bra, somewhat pushing her nice tits upwards, creating a little cleavage. Emily's hands returned to my shoulders, bracing herself as she rubbed her cunt against my dick for a few more seconds.

I didn't wait before sliding my hands around her body, my fingers reaching the clasp of her bra, and I unhooked it. The sexy, olive-skinned beauty arched her back and allowed me to remove the bra, springing her 36C tits free. The girl had big dark-brown areolae and extremely large and super-hard nipples. To tease me, not letting me touch them, she cupped her own boobs and fondled them as she squatted on my dick, even leaning her mouth down and sticking a tongue out to lick one of her nipples.

"Hot tits," I moaned, gazing at the girl playing with herself.

Emily snickered, then climbed off of me -- moving to stand right next to my chair, her crotch right at my side. "C'mon," she encouraged, "take off my jeans, mister."

I reached out, unsnapping them, then quickly unzipping them, and she wiggled her little butt as I pulled them down her curly slender hips and soft thighs. She was wearing, just like my wife, a black thong, but this one was lacy. I didn't see a wisp of pubic hair around or inside the thong, the girl shaved herself just as Kitty did. Still teasing me, she turned around now, her thin back facing me, while she started bending forward, sticking her incredibly soft ass towards me, while looking back at me over her small shoulder. "You like my butt, mister?" she giggled, wiggling it side to side.

Across the room my wife answered for me. "Ohhh, I know he loves it," she said with a hushed voice, staring at the girl's sexy body. "Don't you, David?"

Upon hearing my full agreement while my eyes were glued onto the sight of that almost-naked butt, Emily moaned in satisfaction and climbed back on my easy chair -- but backwards. And she wasn't sitting, she was standing. Putting her feet on the cushions around my hips, she stood upright on the chair with her butt facing me, about level with my eyes. Holding that position a second, the aroma of her ass and wet pussy reaching my nose, Emily bent over in half -- hand on her knees -- pushing her ass and thong into my face. "Mmm, yeah," she giggled, leaning backwards until her asscrack smacked into my nose and mouth, "you like my butt, huh, David?"

I had half a mind to open my mouth and lick or suck it, but at the moment I was being treated to the sharp smell of her clean ass and her drenched pussy. The softness of her olive-colored asscheeks filled my vision, and my nose and chin began to ache as she pressed backwards, trapping my head between her butt and the easy chair's backrest.

Then, just as sudden as she climbed on, Kitty's young friend bent her knees and lowered herself until she was squatting on my lap again, in the reverse position, her ass landing on my dick inside my pants. I couldn't repress a powerful grunt, as I felt the girl start to gyrate her almost-nude little ass on my crotch, her small asscrack rubbing against my shaft back and forth through my pants. With her hands on the armrests of the chair, holding her naked torso upright, she looked at my wife across the room. "Ohh, shit -- he's definitely got a really hard cock -- I think he wants me to show you how to use these toys now!"

With that, the hot little vixen climbed off of me, having sufficiently teased me mercilessly. Just as nearly nude as Kitty, both wearing just their thongs, Emily grabbed the duffle bag in one hand and reached to take my wife's hand in her other. "So where's this bedroom of yours?" she asked innocently, arching her back to show off her creamy, soft-olive breasts, way more rounded than Kitty's, but proportionate to her curvy hips.

I watched my delicious, almost-naked wife stand up from the sofa, holding hands with the young woman. "This way," Kitty moaned, leading her friend a couple of steps towards the stairway going to the second floor. Then she looked back over her petite shoulder, finding me staring at Emily's and her equally fabulous buttocks uncovered but for the thin strings of the thongs. "Coming, darling?"

* * * *

Another easy chair sat beside our King-size bed, my location for many of Kitty's previous naked encounters with other horny adults. But all of those in our bedroom had been with males, who sported huge dicks that could satisfy Kitty's lust for size and girth. As I took my spot on the chair, I removed my slacks and shirt, leaving me just in my underwear, my five and a half inches of stiff dick -- short, yeah, but hard as concrete -- making a distinct tent as I leaned back. Below the shape of my shaft, my aching balls protruded in a puffy balloon shape. I wasn't trying to show off, as I hooked my knees over the armrests of the chair; I was getting comfortable, about to watch the show.

Both girls were still in their thongs. Emily crawled onto our huge bed, pushing Kitty onto her butt then her back. Looking over at me with a snicker, Emily panted with a moan, "Oooh, I hope you like watching this, David!"

Kitty's gorgeous, slanted brown eyes were staring at her playful friend, as she leaned over my wife's petite Asian body and pushed her slender legs open wide -- stretching her thong tightly over her shaved vagina. Emily's eyes soaked in the sight, her opened mouth letting out a satisfied groan, while she bent down, her tongue out, licking Kitty's soft inner thigh near her knee. Slowly, deliberately, Emily licked a wet path up the inside of Kitty's spread-open leg, while Kitty arched her back and deeply moaned, eyes fluttering, feeling the wet tongue and hot breath nearing her aching pussy. "Ohhh, yessss," my wife gasped, spreading even more wide for her new girlfriend.

Kitty didn't see Emily's hand reaching into her small duffle bag, pulling out her first implement -- a vibrator, just a small roundish egg-shaped toy with an electric cord coming out of it like a tail. At the other end of the cord was the base unit, with batteries and two control switches. Emily snapped the device "on," and the egg thingy started to buzz and shake in her small hand. Giggling, Emily sat upright on her heels, legs spread, squatting below Kitty's body, as the girl from the sex shop held the egg toy in her fingers and started to caress it over Kitty's velvety-smooth inner thighs. Kitty immediately gasped, feeling the buzzing and vibrating on her sensitive inner leg, causing her to peel her knees far her your sides, pushing her hips up to offer her crotch to the toy.

Emily slipped the vibrating egg's blunt rounded end around Kitty's thighs, in circles, nearing her bald vagina. I could smell my wife's high state of arousal, and I could see the energy my slutty wife had for the girl, as she lay back on our bed. Emily drew the egg near to Kitty's thong, then at the edge, then -- deliberately, delicately -- she moved the vibrating plastic egg over her thong's front panel, over Kitty's mound, directly on top of my wife's throbbing clitty. Kitty's small body shook violently, as her hands shot to the sides and clutched the bedspread. "YESSS!" she screamed, looking down at her new friend and her pretty breasts. Leaning over now, with me staring at her ass from the side, Emily rubbed the vibrating egg against my wife's thong and began teasing her clitoris, applying satisfaction to the aching my wife was feeling down there.