Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 03

Story Info
Can a slut love her husband AND her boyfriends?
13.5k words
3.61
37.7k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This is part of a continuous story, it's not really a stand-alone chapter. I recommend reading the parts continuously, and not jumping into it cold.]

Occasionally, my wife had fleeting thoughts about me during the day I was scheduled to return -- late at night -- from my three-day business trip. I guess most husbands could say that about their wives, right.

Only, how many wives are distracted while they have sex with multiple other men on the same day?

Somehow, Kitty seems to fit it all into her life. One life, so much love, so many men. She really is amazing at how she can make all of us feel so good about ourselves.

* * * *

"I luv ya too baby," Kitty's sore finger typed on her slick keyboard, with pussyjuice running down her wrists. Her entire petite Asian body was stiff, her muscles in her back, legs, and butt aching from being cramped on the chair in front of our basement computer for several long hours in the middle of the night. Her shaved bald cunt throbbed too, from her equally long hours of masturbation. Her hard little brown nipples on her perky, proportionate A-cup titties hurt, from being hard for so long and from Kitty tugging and twisting them during her orgasms. Even her sexy, slanted brown eyes hurt, from staring at the computer monitor into the wee hours of the morning.

It was already Friday morning, somewhere around 3 a.m. I was still out of town, scheduled to return late that night -- well, more like 1 a.m. the next morning. Kitty didn't have anyone to sleep with overnight, so she spent the time playing on the computer, unable to turn off the machine but instead planted on the chair in front of it, playing with hot men online well past midnight our time.

Kitty tried to lay back to get more comfortable on the chair, while staring at our large monitor. Her eyes were vividly focused on the webcam window opened by her online boyfriend Jackson, who lived across the country and thus could only enjoy multi-hour dates with Kitty through machines, such as this marathon three-hour webcam fuck date. At the moment, the divorced stud was stroking his seven-inch penis, but which was so fat even he couldn't entirely reach his fingers and thumb around its girth. Jackson's cock tapered into a pointy head at the top, making it look like a drilling tool or something built solely to drive into tight cunts. Kitty pulled her hand back from her keyboard to have it rejoin her other hand, busy rubbing her clitoris for her own camera, showing her boyfriend how aroused she was.

The cybersex and webcam fuck ended when Jackson needed to get some sleep, and Kitty couldn't disagree.

Slowly making her way upstairs to bed -- a painful climb up two flights of stairs, which each seemed to have doubled in length -- Kitty crashed in a daze, taking time to fall asleep with her pussy sore. She wished she had someone to cuddle with her, to put an arm around her, to fuck her. Immediately her thoughts turned to the various options she might have enjoyed -- me, her husband; Patrick; Tim; even Kent again, for two nights in a row -- but the one man whose image stuck was Rick. His incredibly sexy body, beautiful face, and wonderful demeanor put her in a state of bliss pretty much unequaled by any other man she bedded. Yes, it would have been nice to have Rick home, since hubby was out of town. Or, for that matter, even if I was in town -- well, that's another matter, wasn't it. She was too tired to pursue that thought.

She woke up in the middle of Friday morning, still a bit sore but completely recharged. There was one thought on Kitty's mind. She wanted dick -- real dick, not over some fucking computer again.

Climbing out of bed, she immediately went back to the basement but not for cybersex. She interrupted her mission only briefly, to send me a text message and hope my trip was going well. She made a mental note to think about doing something nice for me, when I returned home, because she knew how tired I would be after a three-day trip that involved two long flights. But her thoughts about me soon faded to a more pressing problem, that her vagina was demanding some real pleasure from a big cock, and much sooner than when I'd get back from the airport many, many hours later.

Horny for more immediate male attention, she sent hopeful emails to Rick, to Patrick and to Tim, anxiously inquiring if any of the married men might be able to spare some time for her that day. Rick responded immediately -- and disappointly, reporting that he was booked solid all day and weekend. Patrick didn't respond right away. Tim said he missed her, but he didn't make himself available.

Damn, she couldn't line up a quick date. That's the problem when your attention-starved boyfriends are married males with professional jobs. So, what's a horny slut to do when she needs cock quickly?

Go to the gym, of course.

"Ohhh, yeah, Dino, I love you too!" Kitty was sweating profusely, the perspiration streaming down her forehead and half-closing her eyelids, as she looked back over her shoulder at the 20-something year old banging her doggy-style. "Ohhh FUCK, ohhh YES, ohhh baby -- fuck your little slut, baby, YESSSS!"

Her shoulders were pressed into the stud's cheap sofa, her face bent upwards as she strained her neck around to look at the beast screwing her married cunt. Dino's ripped chest was rippling as he rammed his sexy large cock into her twat over and over, and his arms bulged with muscles as he clutched her hips to keep her small body steady for the fucking. Dino's flowing long black hair, like hers, was now drenched with sweat. But unlike Kitty, he had a red headband around his forehead, keeping his long young locks off of his face, and soaking up his sweat before it could rain down his eyes.

Someone -- allegedly Dino's roommate -- had forgotten to turn on the air conditioner in Dino's cramped little apartment. With the outside heat at its daily maximum, the time approaching about 2 o'clock on this insanely hot July afternoon, Dino's living room felt like a sauna. Having already been working out (albeit lightly) at the gym, Kitty's tight Lycra top and working shorts were already drenched even before entering the apartment. But the two only shared a laugh about the heat of the room, because the more pressing issue was the heat they had for each other. The sweaty clothing was discarded virtually immediately upon entering the room anyway.

Dino -- a workout junky -- was not quite a regular boyfriend, but Kitty had befriended him months earlier at the gym. Dino had a steady girlfriend (or two, possibly), and there were times he didn't seem interested in getting naked with my wife. But other times, he readily agreed to take Kitty home and shove his delicious meat into her tight married twat. Dino, like Rick and Patrick, thought Kitty was just a cheating wife having sex behind her husband's back.

This particular day, Kitty wasn't taking "no" for an answer. She spotted Dino working out with the free weights, and she casually made her way over. He was looking so good in his loose tank top, showing off not only his mountainout biceps but his rock-hard, rippled six-pack. The developed perfection of his muscles, however, contrast to Dino's boyish face, with an innocent, "golly me?" look he usually had on his face. When he and Kitty made eye contact, soon they were standing near each other small-talking. But his eyes were glued to the bumps of Kitty's hard nipples inside her tight back Lycra top. He was basically talking to her titties for the conversation. My wife saw it, and it not only made her nipples ache even more, it made her pussy cream in her workout thong.

"So Dino," she purred, standing close enough that only he could hear her amidst the clanking of weights and rumbling of treadmills, but not so close that it looked sexual, "by the way, guess what?"

The 20-something, long-haired muscleman shrugged, having no idea what was coming. "What, Kitty?"

Her voice was sultry, raspy, low, and her eyes burned into his skull. "My husband isn't home today -- so I want to take you home right now and have you fuck my tight little cunt all afternoon." As added incentive, knowing what worked with Dino in the past, she tossed a log onto the fire. "You know my little Asian pussy needs a big fat sexy bone like yours."

He snorted at the blunt proposition, but it didn't really surprise him. His dark eyes rolled to her face, and his sexy mouth turned upwards with a little smile at the corners. "Does it, huh?" Running a hand through his long, sweaty dark hair, he looked around the gym with a playful gasp. "Well, how did I get so lucky -- surely there's no other guys here who wanna rip your little pussy apart with their big dicks?"

Kitty didn't need to look around to know the answer. "Well there might be," she snickered, stepping even more closely to him, her body almost touching his, "but, I only want you, baby."

Dino more or less accepted her invitation to fuck, but with a slight change. They didn't go back to our house as she offered, instead they wound up at his apartment, which was in the complex across the street.

Kissing madly while they ripped each other's clothing off, Kitty found herself sweating profusely in the overheated apartment only sixty seconds after entering it -- but, kneeling on the floor with Dino's awesome erection pointing directly at her face, she ignored the sweltering afternoon air. She rolled her slanted brown eyes up to her friend's boyish face, pouted, grabbed his long dong at the thick base, and stuck her lips around the pole. He tasted sexy and salty, so manly. She loved sucking Dino's huge bulbous cockhead, and she sucked air into her nostrils to ready herself for swallowing the penis into her mouth and throat. "Uhhg gawwd," gagged my wife, salivating all over his dick, "I'm sooo wet, I need this sooo bad, Dino, I love your big cock!"

He snickered. "Mmmm, nothing like this at your home, huh?"

"Nope!" She gasped and choked down some saliva, before sucking his cockhead noisily before releasing it to answer him more fully. "I woke up so fucking horny this morning -- god, baby, I've missed this, I need you to fuck me so bad!"

Dino immediately complied. Lifting Kitty to her feet, he led her to the living room, having her kneel on the carpet in front of his sofa. With her small ass in the air, he lowered his muscular frame downward until his prick was level with her wet cunt, then he didn't wait to shove it into her married cunt.

"Fuck yes!" squealed my wife. "Dino, fuck me, baby, fuck my cunt -- make me your slut today!" Instantly, the feeling of his wonderful erection drilling into her vagina made her eyes clench shut, and she yelped uncontrollably. "Ohhh shit, ohhh fuckkk -- ohhh yesss, shit, Dino, fuck meee, FUCK me!"

Dino's broad, titanium hands -- fingers used to gripping 350-pound barbells -- were smashed flat against Kitty's small asscheeks, prying them open, pressing her face and shoulders into the sofa to keep her motionless while he stuffed the full length of his throbbing dick into her gaping wet twat.

Facing away from her lover, her face pressed into the sofa, she concentrated on the wonderful feeling of the awesome penis drilling her pussy from the rear. But Kitty's thoughts wandered, even while she was getting fucked. Don't forget to do something nice for David, she told herself, wanting to give me some kind of reason to smile when I got home from the airport that night. And, in the meantime, maybe Patrick or Tim, or even Rick, could have gotten free for that afternoon or evening, so she could get more dick before I returned home.

But the onrushing thrusting of Dino's powerful erection into Kitty's sloppy little cunt brought her back to the present, and she gasped and screamed more from the intense pleasure he was mercilessly pounding into her. "Uhhh, fuckkk! Yeah fuckkk! Fuck meee!"

Later, Kitty sat on her ass on the floor of the stifling hot apartment, her back resting against the sofa, her hair and skin completely saturated in sweat from the very physical fucking. Her knees were bent up and split apart a little, while Dino's sperm in her pussy leaked down her lips and towards the cheap carpeting. Brushing her hair through her oily hair, she looked up to see that he was still in the bathroom as she fished her cellphone out of her handbag. The air conditioner clicked on; hopefully, that would provide some relief for the air, which was difficult to breath it was so warm, and she was so overheated. She blew out a deep breath, putting forward her lower lip to guide the air towards her bangs, trying to cool herself off in the meantime. It didn't work.

Sitting back against the sofa on his floor, elbows on her bent-up knees, she held her cellphone in front of herself and checked the messages. She frowned a little. Tim had texted, saying he was all tied up, and he missed her. But, what's this, aha! Patrick had texted her back too, saying he could come over in the evening, after work. Fantastic! She was too sore to jump or even move much, but she banged out a reply to him. "Great! Call me when u are free," she wrote him, her thumbs slipping a little on the slick keys of the small phone.

I had sent her a couple of texts, saying I missed her and loved her, and couldn't wait to get home from my boring trip. Still alone on the floor of Dino's apartment, my naked wife with her just-fucked cunt wrote me back, "Missing you too, can't wait to see you tonight darling."

Then, one more text. This one was from Rick. (Popular girl, no?) He had written, tersely: "I miss you."

"I," she moaned out loud to herself, typing her response, "love . . . you . . . too." She hit send.

"You love him, huh?" the muscular, naked Italian male chuckled, returning to the living room and plopping onto the sofa -- his ass right behind Kitty's head, his powerful thighs spread open around both her sides, surrounding her shoulders as she leaned back against the sofa on the floor. "Your hubby?"

Kitty blushed, caught in what she wrote, but she shrugged it off with a giggle. Tossing her sweaty hair back over her shoulders, she put her cellphone down and turned around, rising onto her knees, facing Dino now as he sat in front of her. As she leaned forward with her knees on the floor, his mighty erection -- semi-rigid at the moment -- lay on his flat, chiseled lap, his balls still wet and glistening from the fucking in the hot room earlier.

"No, not my hubby," she informed Dino without a hint of guilt, "another boyfriend -- he misses me." She didn't let Dino dwell on the thought. Reaching her hand forward, she took his big fat penis in her hand, pumping it a little, feeling it start to throb. "But don't worry, darling -- I love you too, don't you know that?"

"Mmm," the horny weightlifter chuckled, "why don't you show me your love some more, baby?"

Kitty did, with another round of fucking on his sofa. She punctuated it with an exclamation, after he cummed deep in her pussy again. "There, Dino!" she shrieked, "I love you -- believe me now?"

* * * *

"I love you too," my wife purred into the taller, sexy older man's mouth, moaning at the sloppy licking of tongues together, "I've missed you so much recently, Patrick, I'm so glad you could come over today!"

It was about four or five hours later that afternoon -- really early evening, by that time -- as she stood in the foyer of the front entrance of our house, standing in the arms of her married boyfriend, each sucking air from the other's lungs as they wrapped their arms together and exchanged an affectionate, lusty kiss.

Patrick pushed her little body back from his, looking down to admire her "outfit." Really, she was naked wearing nothing more than a man's unbuttoned dress shirt -- his dress shirt, to be specific. He had left it at our house after some sleeze rendezvous in the past, and Kitty kept it to wear to remind herself of him -- its size, its scent. This afternoon, knowing he was coming over for a short visit, she put it on like a robe. She bunched the long sleeves around her elbows, and the bottom hemline of the shirt hung almost to her knees. With the two unbuttoned sides dangling in front of her body, her nipples made two small bumps near the edges, and her just-shaved vagina dripped from the expectation of his arrival. (Kitty had made sure to shower earlier, washing away Dino's multiple liquid deposits in her slot.)

"Nice outfit," smirked her aroused boyfriend, reaching a hand towards her small shoulder, "but really, Kitty, you're overdressed." His fingers brushed his shirt off of her shoulder, and my wife allowed the shirt to cascade away from her body -- first that one side, then the weight of the shirt pulled it down her other shoulder, which she let droop to assist the effects of gravity. In a moment, the shirt was at her ankles, and she was naked for him.

Kitty giggled, stepping towards him and sliding a hand into his crotch. "Like what you see, honey?" She reached up on her tippy-toes, occasioning another kiss, hard on the lips, while her hand mauled the eight inch shaft inside his pants. Patrick was extremely aroused for her.

She was about to drop to her knees to give him some oral pleasure, but he tugged at her hand. "Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time," he bemoaned, "I don't want to sound like a prick -- but, maybe we should just go upstairs -- if, that is, you want to?"

"Oh, well, in that case--" Kitty stood up, gave him a playful "Hmph!" noise that only females can make effectively, and took a couple steps away from him. Then turning her head back, seeing him staring at her naked ass, she softly scolded, "If you're in such a fucking hurry, shouldn't you be following me up to the bedroom?"

"Oh fucking God," panted Patrick into Kitty's mouth a few minutes later, as his naked body writhed under hers, his hand painfully squeezing her little breasts as she rode on top of him. She had her hands on his masculine chest, and she was leaning down to smash her lips into his mouth. Her small hips were pumping in circles, pushing his dick farther inside her pussy. Into their kiss he continued to moan. "Kitty, I love you, fuck you make me so hard!"

"Ohh yes baby!" Kitty broke the kiss, squatting upright on his body, arching her small back, giving his hands full freedom to grope and paw at her breasts. She moaned at the delightful intensity of his powerful fingers and palms, squeezing her little titties hard, pinching her nipples too. With her two small hands flat on his broad, hairy chest, she rode back and forth faster, using her knees and ass to sway her little butt around and around, sliding her cunt up and down his huge boner. With the guest bedroom's very comfortable queen-size bed bouncing rhythmically off the wall, my wife was riding Patrick as hard as she could, feeling his wonderful, lengthy penis driving upwards into the farthest depths of her pussy. "Ohhh, Patrick, yesss, fuck me, fuck your little slut!"

She screamed again, staring down as Patrick lifted his mouth to one of her A-cup tits, and began sucking it hard inside his mouth. Both of his hands slipped around her small frame and clutched her little buttocks, now gripping and squeezing them as harshly as he had her titties. My wife closed her eyes and leaned her chest into her boyfriend's mouth, agonizing at the delightful pain of his lips and tongue squeezing her little breast and achingly hard nipple, with his manly hands distorting her asscheeks, with his wonderfully fat penis stretching open her vagina.

As he licked across her chest, he moaned up to his mistress. "Fuck you're so wet -- I love it when you haven't been fucked for a few days by your husband -- you're so fucking tight today, you're so fucking horny, you hot slut!"

Kitty didn't correct his misimpressions; Patrick had no idea about her true sex life, and if he did, she doubted they would still fuck. It wasn't worth telling him. What exactly should she say -- no, she got laid earlier in the afternoon by a younger, muscular stud? Or the day before by Rick and his young female friend? It was against Kitty's ethics to openly lie.