Me Too

Story Info
Brother and sister share an obsession.
27.7k words
4.63
355.7k
650
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. Enjoy!

*****

Letting out a growl of frustration Tom ended the call, pushed away the keyboard, took off his head-set and threw it across the room.

"Fuck this fucking shit! Fuck, fuck, FUUUUUCK!"

Still cursing, he put his head between his hands as he leaned forward in his chair until his forehead was resting against the cool surface of the desk.

He was still face down, mumbling and grumbling, when he heard a knock on the door followed by a husky voice from outside. His sister's voice.

"Tommy? You okay in there, bro?"

Tom sighed, took a deep breath, cursing himself for a crazy moron. He sat back straighter in his chair, attempting to look like a reasonably sane person. Looking sideways at the door, he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Yeah. I'm fine, Kim. All good."

He knew he didn't sound convincing so he wasn't surprised when the door opened to reveal his big sister staring at him. She was wearing a black tank top and a pair of gray shorts, her dark brown hair was up in a ponytail. She was barefoot, as she often was around the house, her toenails painted baby blue, one foot bent behind the other, her toes impatiently tapping on the floor as she glared piercingly at her brother. She cocked an eyebrow and crossed her arms under her big boobs as she leaned against the door-frame, a half smile on her full lips.

"Sure, because you always scream FUUUUCK at the top of your voice when you're okay, uh... "

Tom chuckled as he turned fully towards her. Her eyes were big and intense, a blue so dark it seemed black most of the time. As always, he saw playfulness there, and intelligence, and that big-sisterly affection that never failed to make him feel understood and unconditionally accepted. 'If she only knew... ' he thought, shaking his head.

"Yeah... Maybe 'fine' isn't the right word after all," he said, running a hand through his short messy hair, a slightly darker brown than his sister's.

"It's the skinny little bitch again, isn't it?"

Tom laughed. He should have been mad that his sister called his girlfriend that, but then Charleen was definitely skinny, and a major bitch too. Plus, as of five minutes before, she wasn't even his girlfriend anymore.

"Well, sis, you won't have many chances to call her names from now on. She just dumped me."

"That fucking bitch!" Kim said, rushing to where Tom was sitting.

Standing in front of his chair, she hugged him tightly to her chest, her naked arms wrapped around his muscular shoulders, her chin resting on top of his head. Tom's eyes bugged out as he found himself trapped in Kim's embrace, his face mashed against his sister's breasts. The feel of her big, soft, heavy boobs pressed against his mouth and cheeks sent a shiver through him and he felt his cock twitch as he realized that just the thin layer of cotton of her tank top separated him from those luscious, obviously bra-less mounds.

Releasing him from her hug, Kim put her soft, tiny hands on his cheeks and turned his face upwards to look him in the eye. Leaning in, she gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"You okay, little bro? How are you feeling? Oh that damn stupid bitch... "

Tom thought about her question and considered lying to her. But how could he? When had he ever told a lie while looking into those deep, beautiful, soulful eyes?

"To tell you the truth, Kim, I'm feeling kinda weird... " he sighed.

She nodded knowingly, her smile still sweet but her face now set in a no-nonsense sort of expression.

"Right, let's sort it out then, little bro. Come on."

She took Tom's hand and lead him to his bed. Tom followed, shaking his head but not protesting. Kim got on the bed and sat back against the pillow, lying slightly on her side, her legs drawn up underneath her, then she patted the mattress beside her, raising an eyebrow to her brother, smiling playfully.

"Come on Tommy, you really look like you need a session. Friends and family discount of course... "

Tom laughed and sat down on the edge of the bed, facing away from his sister. They had always been close and had always talked very freely with each other, more so than most siblings they knew, but since Kim had started college two years before to become a psychologist, this mock therapist/patient configuration had become their private little ritual, a new way to communicate between them. Kim claimed she needed to practice and Tom didn't mind. She was a great listener, always had been, and he knew he could trust her more than he trusted most of his friends, probably more than he would trust an actual therapist for that matter. She knew him, she had always understood him. 'But can I tell her this?' he wondered.

Her calming, warm, husky voice coming from behind him broke his reverie. "So, what's the problem, Tommy? Talk to me, bro."

"Well, it's just... This thing with Charleen... "

Tom started talking. Kim listened patiently, but she already knew most of what he was telling her. Tom and Charleen were both freshmen at the local college she attended herself. She had never liked that skinny little bitch. On the rare occasions in which she absolutely had to interact with Charleen, Kim had been coldly kind to her for her brother's sake, but she had never liked her, not in the least. Of course Kim admitted with herself to feeling a certain jealousy towards Charleen, just like she had always been somehow jealous of any girl that Tom took an interest in. All in all, that seemed pretty normal to her. Sisterly affection, she figured. But with Charleen it was different, she really rubbed Kim wrong.

Charleen was the archetype of the haughty, self-centered, bitchy kind of girl that had always given Kim a hard time for being chubby as a kid. For years in school Kim had endured the petty cruelty and mean jokes of plastic dolls like Charleen, girls whose disdainful attitude had made her feel deeply uncomfortable with herself. Luckily, when puberty hit, Kim's body developed into the curvy, lusciously rounded figure that guys lusted after. She was no model, she knew that, but she liked herself the way she was. Her shapely forms had helped her gain confidence and her self-esteem had grown in time despite the past blows she had taken from bitter bitches permanently on a diet, like Charleen.

As she listened to her brother's ramblings, she knew he was beating around the bush.

"Okay little bro, stop right there," Kim said interrupting him. "I know all that. I'm well aware that you guys had little in common and blah blah blah, and although I admit that I'm glad to hear that the bitch is finally gone, I'd like you to tell me what the real issue is here. So spill it, bro. And no crap this time."

Tom sat perfectly still for a moment, pondering. 'Well, she got me, of course... ' he thought. He kept silent for a while, debating whether to tell Kim or not. She was his big sister and he loved her and trusted her. He knew for sure that she loved him and accepted him, but could he tell her this? He wanted to, but wouldn't it be too much to share? Would Kim freak out if she knew?

He felt her soft hand rubbing along his arm, her fingers gently touching his skin, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Talk to me, bro, I wanna help you feel better. Please, Tommy, let me help."

Her voice was so warm and kind, so sincere. Who else would understand this if not his sweet big sister? Tom sighed deeply, again, then blurted out: "Okay. It's sex, alright sis. The problem between me and Charleen was sex... "

He wasn't sure how she would react, but he surely didn't expect her to giggle and squeeze his arm, nor did he image she would press further on the subject with absolute nonchalance, as if there was nothing awkward about it at all. Yet she did just that.

"Well, duh, of course it's sex, bro! Pretty much every issue in every relationship has to do with sex somehow. And based on the way you two acted around each other, I kinda figured out that sex wasn't really working between you guys. Now, the real question is: why? What exactly was the problem, sexually?"

Tom exhaled, resigned to the inevitable.

"Sis, you're gonna make a fine shrink someday... " he said, and then he started spilling the beans, letting go completely, trusting that Kim would not judge him, hoping she would understand.

Kim listened in rapt attention as her brother let all his frustrations pour out. Apparently, in the last year he hadn't had much sex, definitely not as much as he seemed to want or need. He liked Charleen, kind of, and he definitely wanted her sexually, he said, but she wasn't into sex as much as he was. He had to masturbate a lot, he said, and that made him crazy because what was the point of having a girlfriend if all she's good at is giving you blue balls so that you have to jack off every day, blowing your load in a tissue instead of your girlfriend's pussy of her mouth, possibly. But then, he said, Charleen was not into blowjobs much. He went down on her happily whenever he could convince her to get naked, which wasn't often, but she hardly seemed eager to reciprocate, making him beg her to suck him off, only to then have to endure her complaints about his cum being gross and swallowing not being an option, not in a million years, plus cum makes you fat, she said, or so her dumb bitchy friends had told her. So, he said, no swallowing. And no facials of course, because the one time he had suggested it she had yelled at him for half an hour accusing him to treat her like an object.

"Yeah, right," Tom said, with a mirthless laugh. "Imagine if I had actually done it without asking her, like I planned to do... "

Kim laughed too and told him to go on. As he talked and talked, though, she found herself getting distracted. And she started feeling weirdly aroused too. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to have him talk about sex just now, considering what she had been doing in her own room before she came to his. 'Oh well, no going back now,' she thought, squirming a bit to sit more comfortably, her whole body feeling tingly all of a sudden.

Tom kept talking freely, and as her brother's sexual frustration poured out of him in his cathartic monologue, Kim's initially just slightly aroused state began to boil over. She looked at him, facing away from her, oblivious to her as he rambled on and on, his strong back perfectly straight, his body so close, her dear little brother, so handsome and sweet, so attractive in his naive way, so hot as he spoke about sex to her.

As she listened to him, Kim couldn't help but think of the things he was describing. She became more and more absorbed in Tom's sexual tales, to the point that she started imagining herself taking the place of that stupid bitch Charleen in Tom's stories. Soon her mind began conjuring lewd scenes to go with his vivid words, scenes of her own creation. Images of her brother's cock were popping into her head, filling her vision, superimposed to his endless list of sexual disappointments. Images of Tom's cock, throbbing big and hard. Tom's cock, spurting cum. Tom's cum, filling her mouth, sliding down her throat. Tom's cock fucking her face, her lips wrapped around his knob, his cum spurting powerfully on her lips, pooling on her outstretched tongue in thick long ropes, painting her cheeks, streaking down her chin.

"So yeah, it was basically just missionary style once a week after she got drunk enough at some dumbass sorority party, and maybe, just maybe, if I was a good goddamn boy according to her ridiculous standards, maybe she would reward me with a handjob every now and then. Which was no reward, I tell you, I jack myself off way better than she did, sadly enough... It's like... Like she was disgusted by me, or by my cock, or by sex in general maybe... Or maybe just by me, I guess... I don't know, Kim, I really don't know... "

Her brother's silence broke Kim's own distraction and the stream of lurid thoughts she was having about him was suddenly interrupted. 'What the hell... Was I seriously... Oh fuck, I really was... ' she thought, as she squirmed uncomfortably, her stomach fluttering with the forbidden thrill of her fantasies. She had inadvertently started rubbing her drawn up legs together as he spoke, and she felt a definite wetness soaking the crotch of her panties. She removed her hand from where it had been laying on her left tit, massaging it lazily, languidly, but left the other hand on her brother's arm. 'Damn it,' she thought 'I shouldn't have just run to his room like that, not in the state I was, at least I should have... '

"Uhm, sis, please talk to me... I'm feeling weird telling you all this, please don't use that therapist silence thing on me, just say something, okay. So, was it my fault? Should I not have asked her for sex?"

Kim cleared her voice and focused. He was still looking away from her, apparently quite oblivious to the effect his words were having on her. She took a deep breath to steady her racing heartbeat, then spoke as calmly as she could.

"Tommy, don't worry. Nothing is wrong with you, little bro."

Her hand stroked his arm, soothing him, and he groaned softly with relief as he listened to her warm voice.

"You are not the problem, bro, your sex drive is fine. You're a nineteen year old guy, of course you have urges. In fact, based on what you're telling me and on what I could see for myself, Charleen is the one with a problem. She is clearly denying her own sexuality, and she censured yours because you brought up a sore topic to her, that is, sexual intimacy and physical pleasure. But that's no reason to treat you like she did, taking her problems out on you and denying you something natural and pleasurable, making you feel guilty in the process too. So don't let that stupid selfish cunt mess with your head, Tommy, you're perfectly okay. She is obviously the one with issues, bro. Well, beside being a basic bitch, of course."

They both laughed, but Tom wasn't done yet. Kim noticed, and decided to press the issue.

"There's still another thing though, Tommy. If she treated you like that, if she didn't satisfy you sexually, why didn't you leave her before today?"

Tom chuckled, and thought 'And she got me again... "

"Well, there's more actually... " he said slowly.

"I'm all ears," Kim said, trying to sit more comfortably and only making herself tingle all over even more.

"Sis, I guess what you said makes sense, about me being normally horny and stuff, I mean, it makes sense but... " Tom hesitated a second, before speaking, then he continued. "I actually think I might be a bit of pervert after all... "

"Oh?"

"The reason why I stayed with Charleen so long, the same reason we broke up, well, it's because, uhm... It's just that I... "

He stopped. His heart was racing. His mouth was dry. Here it was. Could he really tell her?

Kim couldn't stand the silence. She was squirming as it was from the sexy images she still couldn't completely remove from her mind, and the need for a long-delayed release was growing more and more with every second.

"Yes... You what, little bro?"

"I'm... I'm into anal, Kim, okay?" he blurted out, "I've got a major anal fetish! There, now I said it!... "

Her eyes popped open and a hot flash burned all over her face. Her mouth fell and a whimper escaped her parted lips. She felt the warmth around her wet pussy ripple all around her lower body, a pre-orgasmic tremor catching her by surprise.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped under her breath, quickly bringing the hand she was rubbing along Tom's arm to her mouth, hoping her brother hadn't heard her muted moan.

As soon as her touch left his arm, Tom felt panic rising in him. "Oh damn, I'm sorry, I... You think I'm pervert or something now, don't you Kim?"

He began to turn around, but Kim's hand darted back to his head, keeping him facing away, then moving to his neck, his shoulder, squeezing him, caressing him, then again sliding down along his shirt and to his naked arm, soothing him, trying to keep him sitting as he was, with his back to her and his eyes turned away, placating him into continuing his tale. She didn't want him to see her, hot and bothered as she was. But now that he had mentioned anal, she definitely wanted to hear more. She needed to listen to him, even though this meant she would probably get even more excited.

"No, nonono, Tommy," she said, as steadily and convincingly as she could, while her mind was reeling and her heart was pounding. "I just... I didn't expect that, you caught me by surprise but it's okay. Anal is okay, little bro, it's an aspect of sexuality that, well, many people enjoy, and there's nothing wrong with it... But what exactly does this have to do with you staying with Charleen till now and with you two breaking up?"

Tom thought his sister's voice sounded sort of weird, but then this whole situation was getting pretty weird. Still, as nervous as he had been before, he felt like he had just got a big weight off his chest. He really wanted to talk about this with somebody who could understand, somebody who would take him seriously and not judge him.

"I know, sis, I know anal is okay, in general, I mean... But I am really, really obsessed with it, Kim, and now that it caused me to break up with Charleen, well, it makes me wonder... "

And so he told her. One of the very first times he and Charleen had had sex, both drunk out of their minds after a party, they ended up having anal sex. He was fucking her doggy style, he said, and he was really pounding into her, when his cock slipped out of her pussy. As he pushed back in, he felt her pussy resist him, so he looked down and realized he had stuck the tip of his dick into her asshole. Seeing that tiny little puckered hole pulsing and clenching around his cock had driven him crazy with lust, he said, and before he knew it he was humping into Charleen's butt like there was no tomorrow, until he exploded deep inside her ass. She had been so out of it that she had barely let out some groans of discomfort as he assfucked her, but the following morning, feeling sore and leaking cum out of her rear hole, she had put two and two together.

"She screamed like a banshee, Kim, I thought she'd claw my eyes out. I begged her to forgive me, I felt really sorry and guilty, I really did. But I was so wasted, you know, I wasn't exactly thinking straight and then, the moment I was inside that asshole, oh man, I just lost it completely, Kim. It was the greatest feeling in the world, sis, I had never ever thought sex would be so good, and I've been thinking about that night ever since, about anal and doing it again... "

Tom went on and on about his fetish for anal sex. He said that he had become obsessed with it after he got his first taste of ass, getting instantly hook on it, so much so that he had started masturbating to anal videos all the time. He had tried again and again to somehow repeat that experience with Charleen, but it was all in vain. She wouldn't let him near her asshole, he said, and she gave him the evil eye every time he mentioned the possibility of anal even remotely, reminding him that if she hadn't been passed out drunk in the first place she would never have permitted him to treat her like an asswhore slut, not in a million years. But he was fixated, he said, he couldn't think about anything else but sex as it was, and since that night he was obsessed with anal. He explained that the fateful videochat that they were having just minutes before had ended in their breakup because Tom had asked her to show him her asshole while they were, he said, trying to sort of have virtual sex. The fact that he was still so totally obsessed with anal, to the point of bringing it up even during an attempt at videochat sex, had finally pushed Charleen over the edge.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers
123456...8