Mean Girls Rule! Pt. 04

Story Info
Marta comes over with a guest. The slave is tested.
4.3k words
4.49
51.5k
45
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,080 Followers

This story contains elements of consensual sexual humiliation and degradation. The theme of body modification continues to be explored. In this chapter, the specter of corporal punishment also emerges. If this is not your cup of tea, please go read something else. If you enjoy the story, please consider leaving a comment or send me a note. I do so enjoy hearing from the readers.

*****

The blackness behind the blindfold was absolute. Victoria Reynolds knelt in her own private universe of darkness. She could hear Marta circling her slowly, sizing her up. She imagined how odd she must look to her old friend. She was naked, collared and leashed in her own foyer. A large silicone butt plug protruded from her anus. She felt the familiar tug of the heavy steel rings adorning her labia and nipples. The heavy brass lock swayed lazily between her legs.

The slave felt eyes upon her and remained perfectly still. In a moment, she sensed movement in front of her, then felt a slight tug as the bell hanging from her left nipple ring was flicked lightly. It chimed musically before falling still. A moment later, a firm hand cupped her bare vulva appraisingly, jingling her labial rings and setting the lock in motion. It swayed like a pendulum back and forth between her legs in a neat arc.

"Such a dirty girl," said Marta huskily. "That's a lot of hardware you're toting around there, Vicky."

Silence filled the room once again as Marta continued to circle the kneeling slave middle-aged slave slowly. Victoria heard light footfalls to her left, then was shocked to hear the heavy tread of boots off to her right. She felt a momentary flare of panic. Someone else was here!

"Oh, I see you've heard we have a guest," said Marta silkily. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought my date from last night over to share in the fun," said Marta casually, reaching down and removing the envelope from the slave's mouth.

Victoria licked her lips.

"No, of course I don't mind, Miss Marta," said Victoria eagerly. Remembering the contents of the letter, she plastered a smile on her face for good measure. The blindfold felt heavy across her eyelids.

"I like that...Miss Marta," murmured the older woman, holding up the envelope. "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think, hole?"

"Yes, mistress," replied a soft voice off to the left.

Victoria heard Marta snap her fingers once, then came the rustling sound of clothing being removed quickly.

Marta walked up to Victoria, then reached down and cupped her chin with her left hand.

"I brought along my latest slave. She's a straight girl from the university I'm turning. Young people nowadays are so adventurous. I named her hole because those are her best features, three warm, wet holes for me to use. Isn't that right, hole?"

"Yes, mistress," came the same quiet voice.

Marta leaned down until her face was only inches from Victoria's.

"She's currently serving as my ass-slave," she whispered. "Do you know what an ass-slave is, Vicky?"

"No, Miss Marta," replied the middle-aged slave, trembling slightly now.

Although she had known Marta was into the lifestyle, Victoria was taken aback by the primal, authoritative presence of her old friend and the ease with which she had assumed total control. It had been less than a minute since she walked into the room, but already it was clear that Rebecca was a mere novice compared to this much more seasoned mistress. Unconsciously, the slave leaned back slightly.

"An ass-slave is a new slave who's tongue is not yet clever enough for my pussy, so all she gets is ass," whispered Marta harshly into Victoria's left ear. "Tell me, Vicky. Is your tongue good enough for my pussy?"

"Yes...I mean I hope so, Miss Marta," croaked the kneeling slave.

"We shall see," said Marta cooly, releasing the slave's chin and patting her head lightly.

Victoria heard Marta take three heavy steps, then heard the cushion squeak as she took a seat in the overstuffed arm chair against the wall. There came the sound of paper tearing as the dominatrix opened the envelope.

"It says I'm supposed to read it out loud," said Marta flatly.

The kneeling slave said nothing. She braced herself for what was to come.

"Dear Marta," began the older woman in a calm, assured voice.

"My name is Rebecca Morris and your neighbor, Dr. Victoria Reynolds, is my pet cunt.

We have met several times, but you may not remember me. I am a second year surgery resident at University Medical Center. Approximately six months ago, I was approached by Victoria with an unusual proposal.

You may be shocked to learn that your old friend is what is colloquially referred to as a cuckquean. If you are not familiar with the term, a cuckquean is a wife who gets off on the idea of her husband having sex with another woman. Not only that, she actually goes out and gets the women and brings them home for her husband. Victoria has been living this lifestyle for about two years.

Dr. Reynolds asked me to participate in their arrangement and I assented, so for the past several months I have been having sex with her husband, Thomas on a regular basis. On these occasions, Victoria serves us both as our sex slave. She licks me to get me wet, then sucks her husband's cock until he is hard enough to fuck me. Sometimes, I let Victoria watch, but usually I have her kneel in the corner, facing the wall as we make love. When we are done, Victoria always eats her husband's semen out of my vagina, then licks his penis clean."

Marta paused in her reading and looked down at the blindfolded slave.

"Is this true, Vicky? Of course I remember Rebecca. She's that cute young doctor you're always bringing around. Are you really her slave? She's sleeping with your husband?" she asked in open astonishment.

"Yes, Miss Marta," said the slave glumly, feeling a flush creep down from her ears to the nape of her neck.

Marta stared hard at her neighbor for several beats, then looked back down at the letter and continued to read.

"Early on, Dr. Reynolds discovered she enjoyed being submissive to the women she procured for her husband. Over the years, she has blossomed into a quite capable slave. She has also developed a intense fetish for humiliation and degradation. Sometimes I wonder if she has any limits at all. No matter how badly I treat her, she always comes back for more. She is ever the obedient slave.

To illustrate her servility, I direct your attention to her tattoo and body jewelry. I had her vagina marked and pierced about four months ago, the same time I had her nipples skewered. I have been applying progressively heavier rings and weights to her labia and nipples in order to stretch them and thereby make Victoria less sexually attractive to her husband. Victoria has done this of her own free will and even does stretching exercises by herself every day."

Marta paused again and looked over at the kneeling slave.

"Crawl over here, Vicky and stand up. I want to have a closer look, please," said Marta briskly.

The slave fell forward onto her hands, then crawled quickly toward the sound of Marta's voice. When she was close, she reached out blindly with both hands until she found Marta's heavy boots, then stood on shaky legs. She spread her legs as wide as possible and thrust out her pelvis, lacing her hands behind her head as she always did for inspection.

Marta bent down and wordlessly examined the slave's crotch for a long minute, then reached out and gently tugged on the heavy lock, stretching the delicate inner labia taught. They extended a good six inches below the vertex of the slave's thighs. Victoria whimpered slightly, but held her position.

"Interesting," said Marta clinically. "What an imaginative, young mistress you have, Victoria," she added in obvious admiration.

"Thank you, Miss Marta," grunted the slave.

Marta released her tension on the lock, then tapped it gently, setting it swinging back and forth like a metronome.

"Back on your knees, please, Victoria," she said curtly.

The slave sunk back down on to her knees and remained still.

Marta picked up the letter again and continued reading.

"One of the central tenets of cuckqueanery, is that the female feels that her own vagina is incapable of providing enough pleasure for her husband. When I took over as her mistress, I capitalized on this weakness and took it one step farther. As you can see, Victoria's vagina, in addition to being floppy and stretched out, is also locked shut. Her vagina now belongs to me. It has not been fucked for well over four months and will likely never be penetrated again. If her husband is feeling randy and I'm not around, he fucks her ass or her mouth, but never her pussy. The lock is always in place when I am visiting. She is allowed to remove it only after I leave.

I have tried my best to train Victoria to be a good sex slave. She is adept at servicing both men and women. She can deep-throat any cock without gagging and has learned recently to orgasm from receptive anal intercourse. I am bisexual and have spent several wonderful hours with Victoria's talented tongue buried in my pussy or ass. She has become quite an accomplished cunt-licker and I have shared her widely with my friends.

Which brings us to the reason you are here, Marta.

I have been watching you. You could even say I've been spying on you. Last time you had us over for dinner, I'm afraid I did a little snooping. I didn't mean to. It just happened. I was on my way to the bathroom when I thought I heard someone sobbing in your basement. The cellar door was ajar, so I crept quietly down the stairs. I saw your dungeon, Marta!

Quite an impressive collection of whips and restraints you have there. Tell me, Marta, do you keep a person locked up in that little puppy crate down there in the corner? I certainly hope so. I was sure I heard someone breathing down there, but nobody responded when I called out.

Anyway, it is clear you are quite an accomplished dominatrix and today I offer up my slave for you to use. All I ask in return is for you to mentor me. I would like to learn to be a better, harsher mistress to Victoria. I feel she simply needs more discipline than I can currently provide. Who better to teach me than you?

I am particularly interested in learning about the application of corporal punishment, which, I must admit, I have been remiss in administering to Victoria on a regular basis. Judging from my brief survey of the implements hanging on your dungeon wall, it is obvious that you are much better equipped to introduce Victoria to this, mostly unexplored, dimension of her submissiveness than myself.

From now on, you may use Victoria as you wish at any time, providing I am not using her myself. Feel free to share her with your friends, both male and female. My only caveats are that her identity must be protected (she has a slave hood for this purpose), her vagina must never be penetrated and the gentlemen must use condoms when fucking her ass.

So please, use Victoria today. She can eat pussy and ass like a real champ. If she performs well, you can reward her by letting her jingle her rings (she can tell you what that means). If she displeases you in any way, please do not hesitate to punish her.

But either way, I want her whipped.

Please be a dear and send her back to me with dozens of pretty love marks on her udders, pussy and ass. Try not to be concerned if she cries. She does that a lot.

Above all, please don't be gentle.

Best Regards and always keep your whip hand strong,

Rebecca Morris, MD.

p.s. Enclosed, please find the key to her lock. I would appreciate it if you would unlock her vagina when you are finished using her."

Marta picked up the discarded envelope and tilted it over the nearby end table. A small brass key slid out and tinkled on to the lacquered surface. She folded the letter neatly and tucked it back into the envelope, placing it also on the table. At last, Marta leaned forward and addressed the kneeling slave.

"Is this really what you want, Vicky?" she asked not unkindly. "To be used like a whore? To be hurt by me?"

"Yes, Miss Marta," replied the slave softly. "I'm sorry Marta. I just can't help it," she choked.

Marta stroked the slave's hair gently.

"There, there, Victoria. No reason to apologize, dear. I understand completely. I know what you are. No need to fight it. Don't worry, darling. Marta has what you need."

Marta stroked the kneeling slave for a few minutes, soothing her and settling her down, then stood and clapped her hands together.

"Okay, then," said Marta curtly, taking ahold of Victoria's leash and jerking it sharply. "Let's try out that tongue of yours. You can start with hole. If I see you have a modicum of skill, I'll let you taste my pussy. If not, it's going to be ass all day for you."

"Yes, Miss Marta," whispered Victoria.

"But I warn you, Vicky, if your tongue fails me, there will be consequences. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Marta," answered the slave softly.

Marta snapped her fingers.

"Get your ass in the chair, hole," she barked.

Victoria heard the sound of movement, then felt her leash being pulled taught.

"Spread those legs, slut," ordered Marta curtly.

Victoria was pulled forward on her hands and knees, then felt a hand on the back of her head. Marta leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I haven't let her bathe since yesterday, so she may be a little pungent down there," she said, pushing Victoria's face into the younger slave's pussy. "Impress me if you want to taste me today," she hissed sharply.

Victoria went to work. The pussy before her was cleanly shaven, but did indeed have a more intense musk than she was accustomed to. Marta looked on appraisingly and continued to hold Victoria's leash as the older slave devoured the young pussy before her.

Within only a minute, Victoria felt the the texture of the younger slave's secretions begin to thin as the flow of her juices increased. Soon, all the lingering muskiness was replaced by the distinctive smell of her acute arousal. Victoria was well acquainted with the flavor and redoubled her efforts to finish the girl off.

In less than three minutes, it was over.

Victoria felt the younger slave begin to buck against her face, then heard her begin to grunt quietly in rhythm with the thrusts of her tongue.

"Please may I cum, Mistress?" panted the young slave.

As Victoria opened her mouth wide to receive the slave's offering, she thought there was something familiar about the inflection of the girl's voice.

"Yes, hole. Cum for me now," replied Marta brusquely.

"Aaahhhgggggrrrrr! Oh, God, I'm cumming!" screamed the young slave as she bounced herself against the older woman's face.

At that moment, Marta reached down and removed Victoria's blindfold.

Victoria's startled eyes widened in shock as she gazed upon the face of her babysitter, just as the young college girl exploded into her mouth.

Victoria's worked her jaws up and down, gulping down the younger slave's essence in deep draughts. It took a full minute for her orgasm to subside. When it was over, the girl sighed heavily, then slumped back in the chair, her head lolling.

Victoria leaned back on her haunches and waited.

"You know Lucinda, from down the street don't you Victoria?" asked Marta mischievously.

"Yes, Miss Marta," replied the older slave, looking down at the floor.

"Say hello, hole," said Marta.

The younger slave straightened in the chair, then looked down at the older woman.

"Hello, Dr. Reynolds," she said sheepishly.

"Hello, Lucinda. Nice to see you again dear," replied Victoria. "How's school?" she asked absurdly, absently wiping some of the girl's pussy juice from her chin with the back of her left hand.

"You used to babysit for Dr. Reynolds and her husband, didn't you, hole?" asked Marta matter-of-factly. "Before you went to college, right?"

"Yes, mistress," said Lucinda quietly.

"Lucinda's parents are in Nantucket for the summer," explained Marta conversationally. "She was bored one day came over for tea a few weeks ago. One thing led to another and, well, you know how it is. Turns out she read Fifty Shades of Grey like everyone else and wanted to see what it was really like to be a slave. The young kids do love to experiment, God bless them."

Victoria looked up and regarded the younger slave more closely. Like her, Lucinda wore a thick black leather collar and nothing else. Victoria noticed that the younger slave's eyes were red-rimmed from crying. Her pert breasts were cross-crossed with angry red welts. More thick red stripes decorated her belly and bare vulva. Victoria leaned in and examined the pussy she had just serviced and swallowed hard.

The entire vulva was pink and splotchy and striped with dozens of crimson welts. The tender flesh around her outer labia was swollen, purple and bruised. It was obvious that the slave's entire pussy had been expertly and methodically worked over.

"I'm afraid hole was a bit naughty herself this morning, weren't you dear?" asked Marta.

"Yes, mistress," whispered Lucinda, wincing slightly.

"She needed a little correction, didn't you sweetie," asked Marta soothingly.

"Yes, mistress," answered Lucinda.

"Tell Dr, Reynolds why your were punished, hole."

Lucinda looked down at the older slave, fresh tears leaking from her eyes.

"I...couldn't make Mistress cum with my mouth," said the slave bleakly. "Not fast enough, anyway," she added disconsolately.

"That's right, hole, but you were so close, dear," said Marta pleasantly. "Missed it by only ten seconds this time."

The younger slave said nothing. She began to sob quietly. Marta looked over at Victoria.

"Each week, I give hole a chance to graduate from ass-slave to pussy-slave," she explained reasonably. "All she has to do is make me cum in less than five minutes using only her tongue. I'm afraid she's just not there yet, so it's still ass-only for her, at least until we try again next Saturday."

Marta reached down and patted the younger slave on the head affectionately.

"I tell her not to be so hard on herself," continued Marta. "After all, the poor girl never even tasted pussy before I agreed to train her."

She paused again and smiled sadly down at the novice slave.

"I don't like to punish her when she fails, but I have to. It's part of the training," said the older mistress reasonably.

Marta reached down and pulled the younger slave up off the chair by her collar, then forced her roughly down on to her knees. She caressed the slaves left cheek tenderly with her right hand for several seconds, then reached back and slapped her across the face, hard.

"Crawl over and kneel in the corner," she ordered. She kicked the slave in the rump with her big black boot as she crawled by.

Marta looked down at Victoria.

"Now it's your turn," she said stonily.

Victoria remained kneeling in front of the chair as she watched Marta undress. The mistress sat and unlaced her black work boots, then pulled them off. Next came the socks, followed by the black jeans and t-shirt. She wore no bra. Finally she rolled down her sensible white cotton panties and balled them up in her hand.

Nude and completely at ease, Marta walked over to where Lucinda was kneeling and pulled her panties over the slave's head, making sure the crotch was centered on the girl's nose and mouth.

"Maybe if you smell the scent long enough to you'll learn how to lick it properly, you dumb cunt," she said caustically.

The slave's shoulders hitched up and down spasmodically as she continued to weep beneath the damp cotton mask. When she was satisfied with the positioning of her soiled undergarments, Marta walked slowly across the room and stood over Victoria with her hands on her hips.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,080 Followers
12