Meant To Be Together, I'm the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing and kissing her, the excitement that I felt feeling her breasts through her blouse and her bra was nothing like the excitement that I felt feeling her braless breasts through her flimsy nightgown. Just as I was fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her nightgown, she fondled my cock through my pants. Kissing and touching, an exciting precursor to what we were about to do, delaying the inevitable, while heating our desire, by making out more passionately, a big step for the both of us, I could suddenly sense her apprehension.

"Why don't you get more comfortable," she said in a sexual excited voice.

Knowing she didn't mean for me to take off my shoes, put my feet up on the coffee table, and put on ESPN Sports channel, or in my case, the Discovery channel, I knew what she meant by me getting more comfortable, when she started unbuttoning my shirt and unbuckling and unzipping my pants. Not since the first time my mother removed my clothes, was I as excited as I was now, but that's another story for another time. She stripped me down to my underwear and we resumed making out, only this time even more passionately than before. Similarly excited, as if her deep French kisses was information about new galaxies just discovered in the endless universe, I couldn't get enough of her lips.

This time, just as my excitement grew, after she changed into her nightgown, while feeling her naked breasts through her nightie, when she felt my cock through my underwear, my sexual excitement increased exponentially. Her long, manicured fingers teased my underwear band, before she slowly slid her fingertips deep inside and grasped me with where no hand has ever touched me before, except for my own hand and my mother's hand, but again, that's another story for another time. Then, in a push and a pull, she removed my tee shirt and briefs and I helped her to remove her nightgown. Now, we were both naked. My first time seeing a naked woman that wasn't my mother, suffice to say, a huge understatement, I was excited. With her long blonde hair and peaches and cream skin, looking so much like my very own version of Lady Godiva, she was so stunningly beautiful.

I watched her looking down at my cock, my slowly stroking me to a bigger and harder erection. I watched her fingers fondling the head of my exposed dick, while wishing she'd take me in her mouth.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said. "It's so big."

"Thank you," I said, not knowing what else to say.

She reached in the end table drawer and pulled out a condom. Just as I watched the universe through the observatory telescope so very many times, just as a saw a comet streaking across the sky, and wished upon so many stars, my wish was about to come true.

"Let me," she said opening the condom and rolling it over and down my cock.

Our first attempt, and I do say attempt, at having intercourse, especially having intercourse on the couch, instead of on a bed, poking her rectum with my penis, as I couldn't find her vagina and, even when I did find the opening, I kept sliding forward and slipping out, was awkward, embarrassing, and clumsy. We laughed, as much as we humped. Nonetheless, when finally inside of her, the time we spent together with our arms and legs wrapped around one another, with our worlds miraculously intertwined and revolving as one, as if we were our own self-sufficient, satellite space station, was Heavenly. Had I known sexual intercourse felt this good, I may have gone to my high school prom, twenty-two years ago. Then, again, had I had sex, then, maybe I would have gotten the girl pregnant, never finished my education, and wouldn't be here on the couch with my cock inside of Michelle, the woman of my dreams.

"Meant to be together," I said whispering in her ear.

"You're the one," she said returning my whisper.

It was when I was finally inside of her that I thought, if she's a virgin, she probably never gave a blowjob. Having never had a blowjob myself, except for the one that my drunken Mom tried giving me, sorry, never mind that, Michelle probably never had a cock in her mouth. She's probably never tasted cum and, no doubt, doesn't swallow. Only, how do I broach that subject without offending her, by sounding like the pervert that she, undoubtedly, thinks that I am, after confessing that my sexual fantasy was to do her and her mother? Gees, I really wish I hadn't told her that. For such an educated man, sometimes I'm such a dope.

I figured I'd ask her, if she ever gave a blowjob or a hand job, after we finished having intercourse. An odd thing to think about, blowjobs and her sexual past, while having sexual intercourse for the first time, maybe my cock was the first cock she's ever seen and/or touched. Definitely, with her being a virgin, my cock is the first cock she ever had in her pussy. I figured I'd ask her more about her limited sexual experience, during the afterglow, after we finished and when we were resting and catching our breath, before having sex again, than to broach that tawdry subject now and, perhaps, ruin the mood. Once we were finished, after she removed the towel from the couch, and excused herself to use the bathroom, we relaxed on the couch naked.

"So," I said hoping that I didn't say something stupid to ruin everything, "let me ask you this."

"What?" In the way that I look up at the night sky, she looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"Being that you're a virgin," I said looking down at my cock, before looking back up at her.

"What?" She looked down at my erection, too, before taking my cock in her hand and fondling it. Then, she looked up at me with her big, blue eyes. "Oh, you think that I've never sucked a cock? Is that it?" She laughed.

"Well, yeah," I said thinking how much I love her laugh.

"Hell no. I've given lots of blowjobs. I love sucking cock," she said with a sexy look and a lustful laugh, while fondling and stroking my still erect prick.

"Oh," I said hoping she'd suck mine.

"I mean," she said turning red. "I'm not a slut, if that's what you think," she said laughing again. "Sucking cock was my way for me to keep my virginity intact. Wanting to save myself for the right man, my one and only, much in the way of a good night kiss today, men are always more than willing to except a blowjob, after a date, than to pressure me for intercourse."

"I see," I said satisfied, I think, with her blowjob explanation that she was giving blowjobs, no doubt, to save herself for me. "Maybe we should go upstairs," I said, "where we'd be more comfortable in the bed than on the couch," figuring now with not only her virginity confession but also her blowjob confession, especially since we just had intercourse and I was no longer a virgin, that she'd suck my cock, too, as she admittedly has sucked so many others cocks.

"Okay," she said, "but first, I have another confession to make. I have one more thing to tell you," she said looking uncomfortably embarrassed, after giving me a sullen look of apprehension.

Figuring that, with her no longer being a virgin and knowing, for sure, that she's not a man, that there was no more real surprises. Yet, I was just as stunned that she had another secret, as I was stunned by what she said next.

"What is it, Michelle? You can tell me anything," I said giving her a deep, wet kiss and a hug of supportive encouragement for her to tell me.

"I live with my mother," she said giving me the same look that I've given women, when telling them that I lived with my mother, too, before I moved out and bought my own house.

"Your mother? Okay, that's no big deal," I said, suddenly feeling my cock harden and throb, while thinking about Diane again. "So, where is your mother, now?"

I figured she was out with her girlfriends or at the senior center for the evening. Now, with the reality that her mother lived here too, silently and secretly, I admonished myself again for thinking dirty thoughts and after having masturbated over her mother before. How could I ever look her mother in the eye, without thinking of her naked and on her knees? Now, I really wished that I had never confessed my sexual fantasy of having sex with mother and daughter to Michelle. God, I'm such a pervert.

"She's upstairs."

"Upstairs?" I involuntarily looked up at the ceiling, as if I could see her mother through the plaster, while covering my cock with my hand. "Oh, but I thought this was a only a two bedroom house and you're using the second bedroom as your office."

"I am," she said. "I have a king sized bed," she said with a bit of awkwardness and embarrassment that suddenly flushed her face red, before composing herself. "Come upstairs with me and I'll show you. I'm eager for you to meet my Mom," said Michelle covering her nakedness with her sheer nightgown.

King sized bed? She sleeps in the same bed with her mother? Nah, having even more things in common, that would be too weird. If she does sleep in the same bed with her mother, even though that's what I did with my mother, when I was living at home, after my Dad died, I thought I was the only adult, who slept with their mother. If they did sleep together, I was accepting of her living with and sleeping in the same bed, as her mother. Not thinking that there's anything wrong with a loving mother helping with the personal hygiene of her adult son, I wondered if her mother washed her nude body, too, in the way my mother did mine, when I lived at home. Not that there was anything wrong with doing that, I wondered if she gave her mother naked massages in the way that I gave my mother full bodied naked massages.

In hoping for daughter and mother sex, I never considered the ramifications that, just as it was with Amanda and Elaine, in my favorite porn video, Mother and Daughter Does Daddy's Virginal Best Friend, that Diane would have to be just as intimate with Michelle, as I admittedly was with my mother, if we were to have a threesome. By the way, something that I could never tell my mother, should things work out with Michelle, Mom wouldn't want me to be with anyone but her. Being the pervert that I admittedly am, picturing Michelle sleeping with her mother, I imagined the two of them going at one another. Even though I controlled my incestuous urges and refrained from having sex with my mother, the visual of Michelle and Diane having sex was hot. As soon as I thought of them together, beating myself up for the pervert that I've become, I chastised myself for going there again. Erasing the image of them sleeping in the same bed naked and having incestuous sex, I assumed they had separate beds squeezed into one large bedroom.

"Okay," I said rushing to get dressed.

Quickly, I put on my clothes and fixing my hair, I tried to look presentable enough to meet her mother. I suddenly felt so awkward. Thinking that we were alone, trying to remember how loud I was, when having sex with Michelle, I wondered if her mother heard me having sexual intercourse with her daughter. Oh, my God, as if we were babysitters caught by her parent, how embarrassing is that, especially at my age, for her mother to hear me fucking her daughter?

Straggling behind her, while staring at, squeezing, and feeling her fabulous ass through and beneath her nightgown, I followed Michelle upstairs and stood behind her, as we stood in the hall.

"I love my Mom. I really love my Mom, Bob."

"I love my Mom, too," I said, albeit happy to still not be living with her and to have my own life.

"I told my mother about your sexually fantasy, with you wanting to have sex with daughter and mother," she said turning to me with wide-eyed excitement. What? She told her mother about my sexual fantasy? Why? Shocked that her mother knew something so very embarrassingly personal about me, it took me a moment to realize the ramifications of what Michelle had just said. Now I really felt a pervert.

"Pardon? Did you just say that you told your mother about my sexual fantasy to have sex with daughter and mother?"

"Yes, I did, Bob," she said with a wide smile and a giggle. "She was just as excited as I was to hear that your sexual fantasy of having sex with daughter and mother was the same sexual fantasy that she has of having sex with her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend."

"Wait, did you just say that your mother is excited to know that my sexual fantasy is having sex with daughter and mother because she shares my sexual fantasy?"

"Yes, I did, Bob," she said with another giggle.

It was then that I realized, my dream come true, that I was about to finally experience my sexual fantasy. What a day? What an incredible day? First I finally meet the love of my life. Then, I lose my virginity to her and, now, I'm about to experience my sexual fantasy. Now, I get it. I finally get it. I understood why Michelle wrote what she did, when she wrote that we were meant to be together and that I was the one. Somehow, psychically connected through the vast cosmos, she knew that I was the one and we were meant to be together.

"Michelle, just so that I understand, just so that I don't get ahead of myself and misinterpret your meaning, what exactly did your mother say, when you told her that my sexual fantasy was to have a daughter and mother threesome?"

"Well, Bob, just as a picture is worth a thousand words, come and see for yourself," said Michelle, removing my shirt, unbuckling, unzipping my pants in the hallway, and stripping me naked.

"Michelle!" Feebly, I protested. "What are you doing?"

Thinking this was all a surreal dream, even though I was about to experience my sexual fantasy, I was embarrassed. Having not even met her mother, yet, I was now naked. Maybe Michelle didn't tell me another secret that they were nudists.

"Don't be such a prude, Bob," she said stripping off her nightgown and slowly opening her bedroom door a crack, "Bob, this is my mother, Diane. Mom, this is Bob. Bob is or was a virgin, just like me, too," she said with an excited giggle, while opening the door wider.

Not quite in the room, with Michelle blocking my vision, from where I stood, I could only see that Diane was positioned on the bed. From where I stood looking over Michelle, I could only see Diane's pretty face.

"Hi," I said sticking a hand up over Michelle, while hiding my nakedness behind her.

"We just did the dirty deed downstairs. Wait until you see his cock, Mom. It's so big. It's so hard. It's so beautiful," she said opening the door all the way and allowing me to step in the room with her.

There on the bed, as ready as was Michelle was to have sex with me on the couch, was her naked mother, Diane, ready to have sex with me, too. As if I was dreaming, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. All that was missing from Diane was a rose between her teeth. For a 58-year-old woman, with the body of a 40-year-old woman, she looked hot. Similar body types, nearly body doubles, it was so very arousing, after having seen Michelle's big breasts to now see her mother's big breasts, too.

Once I was in the room, Michelle pulled me on the bed. With me in the middle, my excitement that suddenly grew bigger and harder was obvious.

"Hello, Bob," said Diane giving me a big welcoming smile, before looking down at my cock. Having just met her mother, my potential mother-in-law, should things really work out with Michelle, I thought of all the mother-in-law stories that I read on Literotica, so many men's fantasies, and here I was about to experience it for myself. "Michelle has told me all about you," she said looking down at my cock again. "You are a big boy, aren't you?"

Giving me a deep, wet kiss, while fondling my erection, before cupping my balls, Diane didn't waste any time getting better acquainted. Then, when Michelle took back control of my lips, Diane lowered her body halfway down the bed and took control of my cock. Oh, my God, I couldn't believe Michelle's mother, a woman I had just met, was sucking my cock, before her daughter even had a chance to have my cock in her mouth. A sexual fantasy come true, finally I was having sex with mother and daughter. Kissing Michelle, while her mother was sucking my cock, my sexual fantasy come true, was a feeling I never imagined having. Okay, maybe I did fantasize of Diane sucking my cock, when I was home masturbating over the photo that Michelle sent me of her and her mother but, even in my wildest sexual fantasies, I never seriously thought we'd be having a threesome. Even though I watched my mother and daughter porn flick a hundred times, I never thought something like that would happen to me.

"Oh, my God, Diane, suck my cock. Suck me," I said putting a gentle hand to the back of her pretty blonde head, while Michelle watched her mother sucking my cock, before taking her turn.

"My turn, Mom," she said lowering her body down on the bed, while her mother came up to meet my lips. "Let me suck Bob's cock for a while. I haven't had him in my mouth, yet. I can't wait to taste his cum."

Diane launched her lips at my lips, while allowing my hands to explore her sexy body everywhere. Seeing where Michelle got her hot body, I felt her breasts and reached around her to cup her wonderful ass. Then, I fingered her pussy, while sucking her big nipples. With Michelle orally attached to my cock and my lips attached to Diane's lips, an unbroken connection of mother and daughter, when I wasn't sucking Diane's nipples, I was kissing her. The feeling of having sex with a mother and daughter, plugged into two women that spanned a generation, a sexually charged current, the feeling was electric. Only, it was then that I wondered if Michelle's grandmother was alive. Nah, just kidding.

With me never having sexual intercourse before, of course, I've never experienced a threesome before. Yet, with some gentle guidance from Diane, what happened next came naturally. With Michelle positioned over her mother's head, I fucked Diane, while eating Michelle's pussy. Then, we switched, with me fucking Michelle again, while I ate Diane's pussy. Glad that I had waited so long to have sex, so much better than the video, never could I have imagined how hot having sex with a mother and daughter could be.

Going from mother to daughter and back to daughter and mother, when I wasn't fucking Diane and eating Michelle, I was fucking Michelle and eating Diane. Then, as if eager to give me a show, the two women went at one another. Taking a break, it was fun to watch Michelle kissing her mother and Diane returning her daughter's passionate kiss, before Diane lowered herself to eat her daughter's pussy, after Michelle returned the favor and ate her mother's pussy.

So much better than my favorite porn flick, Mother and Daughter Does Daddy's Virginal Best Friend, I was living my own porn flick. At one another for hours, whenever I was tired from fucking Michelle, when I had enough of Diane sucking my cock, and vice versa, I'd relax and watched Michelle go down on her mother, before her mother went down on her. Glad to be part of their happy family, they were such a nice family.

After having sex with Michelle and experiencing her mother in a threesome, now I know that I am the one and that we were meant to be together forever.

THE END

This is a Valentine's Day contest story. Please don't forget to vote, comment, and to favor me as your favorite author and this story as your favorite story. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting on, and favoring me as your favorite author and/or this as your favorite story.