Measuring My Cum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, mom I said" turning around from looking at my computer screen on which I had been doing my homework on.

I thought she might go out of the room and ask me to get undressed and give her a call when I was lying on the bed, but instead, she said, "You can undress in front of me, I've seen plenty of your body now. You don't have to be shy with me in that regard."

My dick, which had been limp, came alive in my pants, hearing her talk like that.

I pulled my t-shirt off over my head, and as I started to unzip my jeans, mom pulled off her blouse at the same time and unzipped her skirt, stepping out of it. She placed her clothes on one corner of the bed and I did the same.

I stood there in my boxers with my dick semi hard, as mom stood on the other side of the bed facing me in her bra and panties.

I pulled my boxers down, exposing my semi hard on. She saw it, but did not say anything. Then, I had a brainwave. Mom had seemed to want to look at my butt a bit earlier when we were in the bathroom, so before clambering onto the bed, I turned around so she could see me naked from the back, and walked over to the window.

The curtains were already pretty much drawn, but there was a slight parting in the centre.

"Just want to make sure no one can see anything," I said trying to sound helpful.

I made sure mom got good look at my naked back and ass as I reached up and precisely positioned the curtain edge. Then, still facing the curtains, I took a step back and bent down pretending to move something on the carpet, so that my butt was pointing at mom, so she could see it in all it's glory.

Then, I straightened up, turned around, and with my semi hard cock bobbing up and down in front of me, climbed on the bed, lying face up in my normal position. I had avoided eye contact the whole time I'd done this, but as I rested my head on my pillows, I looked up at mom's face and I was sure her cheeks looked a little flushed, like she had been blushing.

"I'm glad you are being discreet, Jacob," she said with a little smile, and seemingly, composing herself. I know we are doing this for medical reasons, but we can never be too careful. As I mentioned before, we shouldn't discus this with anyone except Dr Taylor. And I certainly wouldn't want any of our neighbours to know what we are doing," she added.

"Sure, mom" I replied reassuringly. "I understand."

Then, seeing that mom appeared pleased with me and more relaxed, I decided to try the idea I had earlier about maybe pushing things a little further in our session, just to see how far mom might go.

As mom turned to position herself as normal, with her butt a little towards me, I said, quite innocently and with some hesitation, "Er...mom,...before we start, I was wondering...er...well...actually... I thought maybe to help me cum a bit quicker, as it took a bit longer last time...if...er...you....you might take your bra off again. I'm sure it would stimulate me...er...you know...a bit more." There, I'd said it!

There was bit of a silence, as mom seemed to ponder over what I had said, looking directly at me.

Then, looking all serious again, she said, "Well, I do agree it took a bit longer for you to cum last time, and I don't want this to go on longer than necessary. As you have already seen my boobs in the bathroom, it probably won't matter if you see them again, when I stimulate you on the bed."

It was music to my ears, and my dick responded at the thought. Mom noticed, but didn't say anything.

I wondered if I could go a stage further.

"Thanks, mom" I said. "That should help a lot. Would you mind if I gave them a light touch like I do with your butt? I might cum really quick then, and it is for medical reasons," I added, taking a chance.

Still keeping a straight face and in a business like manner, mom looked at me and said, "Ok, but just lightly."

She moved her arms behind her and began unhooking her bra. I couldn't wait to see those glorious globes again and this time, touch them.

Mom pulled her bra off slowly, revealing her large hanging boobs.

I couldn't help but gasp a little again and my dick raged up to a full pole.

Mom looked at my dick, and then back at me, and smiled a little and said, "Well, I can see an immediate reaction."

"You've got really nice boobs mom," I said, trying to sound appreciative and thankful, which I really was. "I hope you don't mind my saying."

"Thank you dear. No I don't mind. Your father used to like them too," she said, all business like. She moved her chest towards the pillow end of the bed more so I got a direct view. Her boobs were now just about foot away from my face. I had never been so close to them before, and got a much better look at them, than in the bathroom. "You may have a light touch and squeeze," she said, "Just to get you going."

I took in the fullness of her milky white flesh of her tits as they hung down, noting the wide pinky-brown areole surrounding each thick, almost bite-sized nipple, and instinctively put both my arms up, lifting and cupping each full breast simultaneously, one in each hand. They filled my palms completely as they hung into them, as my hands acted almost as bra cups.

I gently let go and then tweaked each nipple gently, with the thumb and forefinger of my hands and rubbed along the areole surrounding each nipple, feeling the slight raised bumps on the flesh there.

My dick was now raging and jerking up continuously.

"I think that's enough," said mom after a moment, and noticing the way my hard on was going. "Let me get your sample now."

I lowered by hands from mom's boobs. I desperately wanted to suck on them, but knew better than to go any further today. Maybe, much later in our sessions mom might agree, but I didn't want to push things too far right now.

Mom angled her butt again for me, and I started feeling it up again through the material of her panties. I think she knew by now I liked feeling up her ass, and she wriggled it a few times again for me like she had done in our earlier session. She did it so nicely and sexily, almost pushing her ass back into my hand, that for a moment I wondered if she was enjoying it too.

Mom leaned over me, her large boobs hanging down over my stomach towards my groin, and began pumping my cock with her right hand. Then, without my asking or suggesting anything, copying what she had done in our earlier session, moved her free hand back behind her and pulled the material of her panties into her butt crack a little so that her butt cheeks were more exposed and looked more sexy.

She must have guessed I would cum very quickly with all this going on, because after finishing toying with her panty fabric in her ass crack, she immediately positioned the semen beaker correctly with her free hand, with my dickhead pointing into it as she pumped it with her other hand.

She was right. The sight of mom topless, her sexy boobs hanging down above me and my feeling her wide ample butt as she wriggled it sexily for me, tipped me right over the edge. In almost 30 seconds of this, I came, spurting thick waves of thick spunk into the semen beaker again, as I grunted satisfactorily whilst cumming.

"That's good Jacob, a nice specimen," said mom in a satisfied tone, as she wiped bits on my cum that were on her fingers into the beaker. She stood up straight, holding the beaker up to the light, showing me how much cum I had produced again. She looked really sexy as her large boobs hung down on her chest.

I gulped, a little out of satisfaction, as well as from the way mom looked standing in front of me.

"Well, I think I'm off to bed now" she said with a smile, "After noting down this measurement." She bent forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her boobs touched my chest momentarily as she did so. "Goodnight, and be ready for our morning session."

"Goodnight mom" I said. "Thanks, I do appreciate your help with my problem," I said trying to sound as grateful as I could, and meaning every word.

As mom turned to walk out of my bedroom, my eyes went to her hot ass again. The material of her panties was still caught in her butt crack. She didn't seem to mind, and her hips swayed again. Looking at her like that, a thought crossed my mind about another suggestion I could try making next time, which might let me enjoy that wonderful ass of her's even more.

The ache in my balls had completely gone as normal after cumming three times over the evening, and I settled down to sleep, still thinking of mom's hot body.

To be continued...

12