Medical Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers

"Excuse me," he started, "I thought you were only staying for the day?"

"Err.." Tim wasn't sure what to say.

"Sorry," Haifah interrupted, "he was helping me study all night. I have exams next week!" She lied.

"Oh, well... err... I guess that's fine... Guests are meant to sign in if they're staying over that's all." The guard added.

"Well he may be helping me for a few days, or he might be getting a hotel. We're not sure yet! We can sign him in anyway" Haifah lied, shooting a smile to Tim when the guard wasn't looking.

Tim and Haifah headed for the city, Haifah showed him her university, and some of the sights of London. After lunch, the two went shopping for clothes for Tim. Tim bought the bare essentials, underwear, deodorant, some shirts. While Tim browsed the underwear aisle Haifah feigned embarrassment, and disappeared, only to call him 15 minutes later after he paid for his items.

"Hey, Tim, yeah I'm outside..." Haifah said down the phone.

"Where have you been?" Tim laughed, "I had no idea where you went"

"Oh, you're worrying about me now huh? Scared I've run of with other men? Getting possessive are we?" She teased, being careful nobody heard.

Tim smiled, sticking his tongue out at her.

"No I was merely concerned for your safety!" He smiled.

"I don't want you getting kidnapped and sold as a sex slave" He whispered in her ear.

"Sex slave? Is that what you want ME to be?" She responded, smiling as she whispered it in response.

Tim smiled, and gave her a wink. Haifah bit her lip as she looked at him, an act that he found unbelievably sexy. The two walked together down the street, pushing each other playfully as they went. They arrived at a movie theatre, and decided to spend the afternoon watching a movie.

"Do you know the best thing about movie theatres during the day on a weekday?" Haifah asked quietly as they walked to the screen.

"No?" Tim questioned.

"They are pitch black when the movie is on, and they're almost always completely empty!" Haifah smiled deviously, eating a handful of popcorn.

They walked into the screen their movie was on, surveying the room. A few people were sat in the front half of the screen, so Tim and Haifah chose the back row. The movie had barely started before Haifah had unbuttoned her jeans. She undid his belt, and unbuttoned his too.

Soon Tim felt his hand being placed in her crotch, the feeling over her mound through her underwear divine. He worked his fingers in under her underwear to feel her wet pussy. At the same time her hand pulled his boxers away and a hand entered. She began stroking his cock as he played with her clit.

A moment later Haifah pulled his hand out, and slid to the floor. She turned to face him, pulling his underwear and jeans to just above his knees. Tim was uneasy - what if someone came in? It was 30 minutes into the movie, but Tim kept an eye open, making sure no staff came to check on the screen. Tim felt Haifah take his cock in her mouth - when had this quiet little muslim girl become such a sexual deviant?

Tim stifled every moan, not wanting to alert the people at the front of the theatre to their antics. A few minutes later Haifah licked the length of his cock and sat back on her seat.

She looked over at him, leaning to speak in his ear.

"Well, you don't get to cum yet. I want that inside me later."

Tim could barely concentrate on the rest of the movie, instead focusing on rubbing Haifah's clit again. She leant over against his shoulder, angling her head towards him. He leaned in, expecting her to speak again, only to hear her moan quietly.

"I wish you could fuck me right here..." She moaned.

Tim looked around, the action sequences of the movie were loud, the room almost pitch black. He looked at the seat row in front of him, they were a good 2 feet in front.

"Haifah," He moaned in her ear, "take off your shoes."

She pulled her shoes off her feet.

"Now, take off your jeans, and get on the floor" He whispered, careful nobody heard.

Haifah smiled, shuffled a little, then disappeared into the darkness during a dark scene. Tim rubbed his cock through his boxers, it was still hard from thinking about her clit. As a dark scene started he pulled jeans and boxers below his knees again, and sank to the floor.

He crawled to the right a little, his wide shoulders barely making it between their row of seats and the row infront. He carefully crawled, making sure he didn't appear too high and remain unseen until he felt the mass of Haifah, her legs posed, her puss being rubbed and ready for his cock. He gave her a pussy a quick lick, it was wet with anticipation, he could smell it so strongly over the popcorn smell of the theatre.

Tim crawled a little further, pulling his shirt up so his cock could rest against her pussy unhindered. She pulled his head close, until their mouthes met each others ears.

"This is so hot Tim, now fuck me..." She moaned.

"Gladly baby, I'm going to fill you up!" He moaned back, sliding his cock into her.

He was already close to climax from the blowjob he had already received, and the sheer danger involved made it only more sexy. He pumped in and out of her as she rubbed her clit, and kissed him passionately. Her moans were muffled to most by the volume of the movie, but he could hear them, he could feel them.

"Are you ready baby, I'm cumming" he moaned in her ear, as his cum erupted inside her. She moaned as it spread around her insides.

"Pass me my bag please Tim!" she asked.

Tim obliged, passing her bag to her, she reached inside and pulled out a packet of tissues. She stuffed one to her pussy, captured the spilling cum as Tim pulled out. After a few moments he kissed her, before retreating back to his seat, pulling up his trousers on the way.

Haifah returned to her seat a few moments later, fully dressed. Taking Tim's hand in hers. She looked at him and squeezed.

"That was possibly the best movie I've ever seen" Tim laughed as they left the theatre.

"Oh definitely" Haifah smiled, winking at Tim.

They sat down to dinner in a restaurant, candles separating them. They could barely look at each other without smiling.

The two returned to Haifah's flat, making small conversation with the security guard about how they were going to "revise hard all night". Both of them knew something would be hard all night, and it wouldn't be the revision.

When they got to Haifah's room Tim dropped his bag, and pushed Haifah against the wall. At first she seemed shocked, perhaps a little scared, but she soon realised Tim wanted only to make out with her. She threw off her coat, and kissed him back passionately. Tim lifted her holding her at his height, her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck.

"You are the most sexually attractive girl I've ever set my eyes on," he started "and fucking you in the cinema was so fucking hot...!"

She smiled, "Well, I thought if I was going to break the rules and fuck you then why not add a bit more excitement to it," pulling his hair.

"Did you enjoy my cum inside you?" Tim asked.

"Uhuh... oh! I forgot!" She gasped, releasing his neck.

She grabbed her bag, and ran to the bathroom. Tim wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but unbuttoned his shirt and changed into something more comfortable - sweatpants and a T-shirt. A few moments later the bathroom opened slightly.

"Tim! Close your eyes!" Haifah commanded.

Tim laughed, and closed his eyes.

"Ok handsome, you can open them now." She giggled.

Tim opened his eyes to see Haifah in front of him, wearing nothing but sexy lingerie. A deep red lace thong, that stood out against her tan skin, and amatching bra. Tim was speechless, she looked like a goddess.

"Oh..." He smiled.

Haifah wandered over to him, biting her lip, pushing him back on the bed.

"You wanted a slave, so, tell me what you want" She whispered playfully.

Tim picked her up, it always surprised him how light she was. He kissed her again, moving down to her chest as she laid back in his arms. He sat her on the bed, laying her back, kissing her ankles, her shins, her knees, her thighs. Each kiss getting closer to her pussy. He could see it, her pussy, spread around the thong. He kissed her pussy through the thong, nibbling her labia gently. Haifah moaned gently.

He stood up, removed his T-shirt, sweatpants, and underwear. His cock was already hard. It had only been a few hours since the theatre, but he was ready to take her again.

"Take off that bra" he commanded.

She obliged, sitting up and removing it by the front clasp. Her nipples fell into view, perky and erect. She sat there, pushing her chest out a little, eagerly awaiting her next instruction.

"You know what to do now" he smiled.

She leant forward, placing her hands around his cock. She began stroking it back and forth. She leant closer, placing the very tip on her lips, a bead of precum pressing against her lips. She looked up at him, licking it from her lips. Her attention returned to his cock, kisses first, the tip, the shaft. Then, between strokes, long licks up the length of his shaft. Finally, she placed his cock in her mouth, taking it in as far as she could.

Tim was in ecstasy, her thong covered ass wiggling with each stroke of his cock. Tim pulled away, and laid on the bed.

"Take that off" he said, hinting to her thong.

She stood in front of him, turned away, and peeled the thong down slowly, exposing her asshole first, then her pussy.

"I want to taste it"

She knelt over him, facing away, so she could return to his cock. He kept one hand up high and one under her, allowing him to rub her holes while he played with her nipples. Each time he flicked her clit or rubbed her nipple she moaned, sending vibrations through his cock once more. He moved from playing with her holes to inserting his finger into her pussy. She let out a long moan, resonating along his cock.

A few moments later he gave his next command.

"Lay down"

She quickly moved, laying flat on the bed, holding her legs open, ready to take him. He moved around, sucking gently on her nipples and sliding his cock straight into her. She moaned, pulling him in with her legs. She placed her hands above her head, without being forced to. Tim smiled, he kissed her passionately while fucking her slowly. He didn't want to cum, he wanted to enjoy her for as long as possible. He had cum so much in the past two days he knew he had time on his side.

"Suck"

He moved up, his cock sliding out of her, tracing along her abdomen. She lay there, massaging his balls, licking his cock and taking it in her mouth, moaning the entire time.

"Knees"

He moved off her, letting her wriggle free. She smiled, turning around and getting onto her knees.

"Fuck me baby" she moaned.

Tim stood behind her, lining his cock up with her pussy. Again, he slid straight into her, massaging her nipples as he went, careful not to arouse her too much. He slid his thumb over her asshole, massaging it gently. Sliding in and out of her pussy he was getting close. But he did not want to cum in her pussy, or in her mouth. He slid out of her pussy.

"Wait" he commanded.

Haifah sat hunched over on her knees, not moving, a little confused. Tim leant down into his shopping bag, and pulled a tube out. Lube.

"Curl over more, relax a bit baby, I want to fuck your ass" He moaned.

Haifah turned to him, looking a little uneasy, but was eager to please.

"If that's what you want take it. I'm yours, I've given you everything else baby" she smiled.

"If you're sure?" He asked, not sure if she was comfortable.

"Fuck me" she moaned, pulling her ass cheeks apart.

Tim placed a bead of lube on his cock, spreading it around, and then another on his finger. It was cold to the touch, and her ass tensed as he pressed his lubed finger against her. He gently massaged the lube into her hole, starting first with a finger in, one knuckle at a time. She moaned, getting used to the sensation.

He began sliding his finger in and out of her ass, slowly, accompanied by growing moans. He lined his cock up with her ass hole, and pushed. His hard cock had never experienced the ass of a girl before. There was much more resistance than her pussy, but she was limber from his foreplay. His cock slid in, at first half an inch, then an inch. He slid in and out, Haifah's moans growing.

"FUCK TIM I WANT TO CUM" she screamed through a moan.

"Cum for me then baby!" he moaned, barely able to contain his own orgasm.

She began to frantically rub her clit, and within seconds was shaking. Her orgasm came, her ass tightened like concrete around his cock, that was enough. His orgasmed, his cum shooting into her virgin ass, he was barely able to remain upright. As soon as his cock lost some of its stiffness her ass pushed it out, along with a splurt of his cum. Haifah collapsed in front of him, laying on the bed panting. Tim embraced her, kissing her passionately. She responded with her tongue, her hand squeezing his ass.

"Did you enjoy that?" She sighed.

"It was amazing baby, you're a great slave, so obedient!" He laughed, kissing her forehead.

"So is my debt for this revision help repaid now?" She smiled, winking.

"Oh, now now, I don't think we can go that far," he replied, sticking his tongue out at her, "I think I'll have to put you on a payment plan".

Haifah smiled, cuddling him close.

"I could get used to that."

cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers