Meet Claudia, A Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I started to think Dave hand changed the rule that I shouldn't fuck Shawn. He didn't tell me directly, but I thought I knew him well enough by now to realize how his perverted mind works. As we got back to the car and saw Shawn, Dave offered to drive, and said it would not be a problem if I sat on Shawn's lap. Shawn was pretty stunned and he openly questioned Dave's sanity, but Dave said Shawn shouldn't do the entire drive (even though Dave had said as much back in Michigan when Dave proposed the idea). I only got wetter, figuring Dave wanted me to tease his friend mercilessly.

But I was nervous as I sat on Shawn, as we pulled back onto the highway. He and I sat so that his crotch was nowhere near my body; I was almost sidesways on him. He had his arm around my shoulders touching my arm, and I kind of sunk into his body, and he had this nice, manly aroma too -- it was definitely turning me on, lying on him. So within a half hour of driving in the pitch black, with Dave and Shawn talking to each other about sports, I found myself getting even more wet for Shawn. I stretched out my legs and rolled onto my back on top of Shawn, putting my ass right on his crotch. And there it was, a large, throbbing package against my ass under my miniskirt and thong.

I swear, before I met Dave, I would have jumped from my skin and probably out the window of the moving car. The idea of rubbing my butt against a strange man's cock was just not proper, and definitely not fair. But Dave had watched me fuck about six men in the year prior to that time, so I knew he'd be totally approving of the contact in the seat next to him. And, having enjoyed being fucked by other men in front of my boyfriend-turned-husband, I didn't relent from the contact. Dave had started to turn me into a slut, I have to admit.

So as we drove in the dark night, I slowly, quietly ground my little butt against Shawn's engorged prick in his slacks. I could sense Shawn moving his ass in little circles too, masturbating himself against me, and he was breathing hard, hot gasps against my neck, it was giving me goosebumps. We definitely were getting it on, he made sure to keep his dick in the valley of my little ass even as I moved around on him. I started to wonder if he'd cum in his pants or something. But it seemed to continue quite a while, even as we passed under streetlamps that lit up the car's interior for a few moments. If Dave knew what we were doing, he never looked over, and he certainly never said anything. That told me he probably knew and approved!

I felt Shawn's hand on my naked thighs, and I spread for him to encourage him. Damn if he didn't take his time, sliding his fingers up my soft inner thigh only bit by bit, taking maybe another 10 to 15 minutes to get his fingers even close to the edge of my thong, at my crotch. I was squeezing my eyes shut, waiting for him to masturbate me too, maybe have him rub my clit, or pull my thong to the side to slip fingers into me. The instant his fingers finally reached my crotch, they found my thong drenched wet. I couldn't take it -- I yelped "Fuuuuck!" as he planted two fingers on my clit.

Both men laughed at my sudden noise. I just couldn't stand it, I was soaking, and I was mad that Dave and now Shawn had been making me ache for over a few hours now. I decided to give Dave a taste of his own medicine, so I just yelled, "Dave, your friend's got a huge cock so are you gonna let me fuck it?"

I tell you, Shawn almost pulled back in horror, but Dave just quipped with his deadpan humor, "Gee, that's not fair, tonight I only got a blowjob."

But Dave didn't say anything else and I knew that meant he was dying for me to fuck Shawn. I had Shawn pinned under me, so I turned my face backwards and stuck my tongue into Shawn's mouth. At the very first moment, he didn't respond, but then he suddenly started sucking my tongue and his hands reached around me to grab my tits. I was so hot, I moaned, "Fuck me hard honey" -- Dave has always taught me to talk nasty to men when I fuck, because men love it. I was getting even hotter with Shawn grabbing my new tits, and while we made out, I managed to push my thong down to my knees then slip out of them.

Now, picture all of this was taking place in the passenger seat of a Mustang. Shawn leaned the seat as far back as he could, but still it was basically upright, for the most part. He couldn't move it back any further. But I'm a tiny person. With my thong off I turned to face him in his lap, and he and I managed to find the room to open his pants and take out his erection. God, it was hard and soiled with precum. I climbed on him with a sloppy cunt and instantly started fucking my husband's friend. I was so wet, it felt so good to slip that big penis into me, and it really turned me on more that Dave was sitting next to me driving.

In the small car, I really had to contort myself to fuck Shawn. I couldn't kneel around him, there wasn't room left on the seat for my knees. I couldn't really put my feet up around his thighs, either. Instead, I kind of had one knee on the middle armrest of the car, and my other knee was against the arm rest on the door, with my foot stretched down below it pressing against the door. It hurt my body to remain in that position for long. But I was so horny, and with this hard cock trying to fuck me, I put up with it for a few moments. Shawn did most of the fucking, actually, holding my ass to steady me while he moved up and down. He wasn't sliding in and out as much as he was grinding against me, but it felt so wonderful after the several hours without relief.

Dave said something like, "Show him your new tits baby." Riding Shawn, I ripped off my tank and now straddled him naked (my miniskirt was pulled up over my hips) in the front seat of Dave's Mustang, fucking Shawn. My tits were basically in his mouth anyway, I didn't have to move back much for Shawn to suck and slurp them while I fucked him.

My legs were so askew I just couldn't hold the position too much longer. We managed to rotate around (we had to open the window for his ass to stick out of the car for a moment) so that I was on my back on the seat, and Shawn could now lean over me and pound me from on top. He stared down at my tits while he fucked me, with my legs literally up over his shoulders towards the ragtop of the convertible. I was being bent backwards by this powerful, sexy man, with my husband driving next to us, and I loved it! Fuck I came so much, and the car just smelled like a bottle of sex.

I ended up falling asleep, naked under a blanket, in Shawn's lap on that drive. The last few hours of the trip were in daylight, so I kep my top on, but Shawn kept his cock out while I sat on him with no thong, just the miniskirt. His hard cock was between my asscheeks and I got so wet again in the morning. He finger-fucked me a while, then I tried to ass-fuck him a bit, but it was difficult to do that without drawing tons of attention from passing motorists and truckers (who had the advantage of being able to look down into the car). So instead he just played with my clit and kept his big hard dick against my butt as we drove home.

So you can imagine that, as we pulled into our garage in Maryland, you had three fucking horny people. As soon as we were in the house, Shawn and I immediately stripped in our living room and began fucking each other. Dave stripped and patiently watched, waiting his turn, then Shawn got to watch me copulate with my husband. Then it was Shawn's turn again, then Dave's and Shawn's turn at the same time, then Shawn's and Dave's turn at the same time, and so forth pretty much all morning, then later in the afternoon. I made Shawn fuck my new boobs too, and cum all over them.

Shawn was the only "friend" of Dave's whom I have fucked. Everyone else who knows us thinks I'm this quiet, submissive Chinese wife with no obvious sexual drive. Shawn has visited us since then, and actually, that girl Kristen also came back for a few days last summer. And yeah, both of them fucked me with Dave each time.

"Other than changing your looks, what else changed as you became a slut?"

Gosh, I don't know, probably just how I went about things. Doing more stuff to get attention, I mean. Like, Dave started picking out my wardrobe when we went out, and buying me outfits for me to wear. I had always worn tight stuff that showed skin, so it didn't bother me much, but sometimes he had me in really lacy things, or would put on like almost kids' skirts for me that were too fucking tight. Then when I got my big tits he loved me to show them off. Over time I just got comfortable with it all. Now, it's like, when we go to a bar or something, he'll have me in a thin haltertop with spaghetti straps and no bra, and also in a miniskirt or something with a black lace thong, with 4-inch heels, and it just seems normal to me now. Sometimes guy feel me up at the bar or even pull my shirt down to stare at my tits, and if Dave is around, I don't mind, it makes me laugh and gets me hot.

On our honeymoon in Martinique, the beaches were topless, but they basically were nude beaches -- the women wore tiny thongs that totally showed off their asses. Dave got me this thong that I called the "pussy thong," because the only thing it covered was my pussy. I was all strings and dropped so low, the patch in front covered only my clit and pussylips and basically nothing else. Plus it was so tight, you could see the outline of my cunt. At first, the first day, I was nervous wearing it, but seriously every girl there had the same sort of thing. And, actually, Dave had me spread my legs and arch my back as hot men and women looked at me, and I found I loved the attention. I mean, I'm this tiny Chinese girl getting admired by really hot men and women. The whole week I was showing off my body, it was great.

"Do you like watching your husband fuck other women?"

Definitely, I definitely get off on that. Now, I hate the idea of him cheating on me or sleeping around, and he knows it. But I really do get exciting watching him please another woman, and seeing a girl feel him fuck her. He's pretty good, even if he doesn't look it at first, and women get so turned on when they feel him fucking them over and over and over and over. I kind of secretly feel naughty that, they know I'm married to this hot guy and I get fucked like that at home anytime I want, I like showing him off that way.

But we really haven't done anything much like that since we got married. Dave set up for me to fuck, um, four different women before we got married, when I moved in with him. The first two were hookers, whom we chose online, well whom I kind of chose. Dave just watched me with the first one, I was real nervous and she basically just ate me out and fucked me with a vibrator, until I did her too. Dave helped me fuck the second one. Then for Christmas before we got married, we shared this married woman we met online, she was coming to town for some family reunion but she made an excuse and met us for an afternoon. That was fun. Then I think I mentioned Kristen, the Korean college girl we fucked right before we got married.

After we got married, it was a year before Dave and I fucked another woman. I think Dave didn't want me to think I was just his ticket to fucking around, and to prove that I was the only woman he wanted. So he never tried to set anything up with other women, at least he would be involved. He set me up with some couples that wanted a threesome with another girl, but he never came along for those.

So, it was around our first year anniversary, within a couple of weeks, in May 2004. Ok, the kinda-long story is, we had made arrangements to go out with this couple in our neighborhood. No sex or anything, you know. They said we should go to this dance club near us, Hyperspot. We hadn't been there before. The night before our night-out with Nance and Greg, Dave and I were bored, so we decided to go to Hyperspot just to check it out. It actually wasn't all that great. But we were sitting there and saws these three women, Dave said they had to be lesbians. One was a lot older and uglier than the other two, who were in their 20s or early 30s. The ugly one seemed really sad and the other two were consoling her quite a bit. Dave liked one of the two other women, and bemoaned the fact she was a lesbo so guys couldn't enjoy her too. He was being silly.

But I do give Dave credit, he tries to have fun and not let his inhibitions get in the way. When the ugly girl and the other girl looked like they were going to leave, Dave got the waitress over and ordered a drink for the cute girl. But the waitress took forever and the cute girl looked like she left, so we kind of forgot about it. I wasn't paying attention anymore, anyway. Then all of a sudden she was standing at our table, with her drink, thanking us for it. I slid over for her to sit next to me, but she just sat next to Dave and started talking to us.

Dave told me later than, it was like not more than 10 minutes later, she was holding his dick under the table. Dave told me that, at the time, he actually thought she might not be lesbian but was straight. She was saying her friend had just gotten laid off of work and they were trying to console her. So Dave thought, oops, I was wrong, and now she thinks I'm going to fuck her. At that point, Dave just spat out "my wife" like 10 times in one sentence, pointing at me, trying to tell Mel -- that was her name -- that we were a couple. Dave said, after he did that, she didn't let go of his dick, so he figured she was into something kinky.

I couldn't really hear them talking over the dance music, so I was leaning forward alot, and Mel was looking down my shirt at my cleavage. I was getting really wet, she had bigger tits than me and very long chestnut-brown hair, and big brown eyes. She had full lips with tons of makeup. Dave later told me he liked her of the 3 lesbians (who weren't lesbians), because she was the only one with lipstick. But anyway, as they were talking, I think she said something like, do you and your wife swing? And Dave said not really, but we really are a very, very fun couple. She thought now she had made a mistake, and she laughed, oh I thought you bought me a drink so you and your cute wife could take me home and fuck me together. And then Dave, he's such a clown, got this funny look in his face, and he said, well, yeah that was exactly the reason we bought you a drink!

Then Mel and Dave started making out at the table, right in front of me. I was so turned on. Seriously, I would have cum just from watching her fuck him, it had been a long time since I saw him fuck another pussy. Mel, who's full name is Emerald, told me how hot my husband was, that she loved older men too. Dave told me to tell her exactly what I was thinking -- he knows me so well, I wasn't going to say anything until he told me to. So I leaned forward and told her, actually had to yell it a little over the noise, that I wanted to take her home and watch my husband fuck her brains out. Mel didn't bat an eyelash, it was like she expected me to say that. She goes, and what are you going to do? I said I'd lick her tits and clit. She smiled at me and said, "Let's go then!"

Mel ended up staying over at our house until the next afternoon, until we basically had to get ready for our double-date with Nance and Greg. Mel mostly like getting fucked doggy-style or ass-fucked by Dave while she ate me out, but she was a real good kisser too.

It's really funny, because Dave concluded Mel wasn't a lesbian, but actually she is more gay than he thinks. I never told Dave, because I think he'd be jealous or feel like he should have been there, but I've had a few dates alone with Mel since this past May. Sometimes it was just for coffee or lunch, nothing sexual, but we fucked a few times this fall and winter, like once in October I think and two times in December. Just her and me. I like that she's a lot taller than me and broad-shouldered and wide hips, so she kind of dominates over me like men do, especially when she wears the strap-on. But she makes me cum from just kissing and fingering my clit, and as Dave always said, I love big tits and love sucking her breasts. She says she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to fuck Dave again, but maybe someday we can have a threesome again. Anyway, I feel funny telling Dave that I fucked Mel but he's not invited anymore, so for now, it's just my secret.

"Do you cheat a lot on Dave?"

Well, it's not really cheating, you know. Even if I have sex with someone Dave doesn't know, or go on a date or something and don't tell him, I don't really feel guilty. At least not this past year, since Spring Break. He has always said since we met online about six years ago, that he would never be jealous, and that I could fuck anyone I want, anytime. I never really believed that and would only fuck other men in front of him, even after we were married.

I guess over time, fucking other men Dave sets me up with, gave me the confidence he didn't mind me fucking around. My Spring Break in 2004 got me all wet to fuck around a lot, so I just started hitting on men and fucking them whenever I wanted.

The first guy I seduced by myself, no real help from Dave, was one of my professors. It was a math class last year, my junior year, I was a pretty good student in his class and had this massive crush on the guy, all of the girls did I bet. He was in his late 30s and was British, I loved the accent, and had a pretty fit body. Dave was always encouraging me to seduce him or something. But Dave never met him, and I didn't want to ruin my grades. So near the end of the term, after I got back from my Spring Break in 2004, I had all sorts of self-confidence and was pretty much horny all the time. I didn't tell Dave, but I secretly planned to see if I could get my prof to fuck me.

I waited to the last week of classes, after the last class in fact, and I made an appointment with him really late, like 9pm, at his office, lying that I needed help to prepare for the upcoming final exam. I was pretty straight-As on exams and stuff, so it was pretty much a bullshit excuse. I showed up at his office in like this really tight, sheer white blouse I used to wear, an old shirt from even before I got my big tits a year earlier, so my fake breasts were straining through it. You could see my brown nipples plainly in the thin white fabric. The prof kept staring at them, for like 15 minutes, then he said all of a sudden, "Claudia you shouldn't be wearing that top." So I said, "ok," and I just started to take it off. I had three buttons opened before he said, "What are you doing," but I just removed it completely then I said back, "Do you like my miniskirt or should I take that off too -- maybe you want to approve my thong while you're at it?" I stood up and lifted my mini, bending over with my ass facing him, so show him my red thong and most of my butt. He said something like, that looks pretty good. I was so full of myself, after that Spring Break, that I said back, "so you are telling me this doesn't look better," as I pushed off my skirt and thong together, bending over to show him my ass and pussylips from behind. I swear, within a minute, he was rubbing his cock over my cunt, and we fucked pretty good in his office. Yeah, and I got an "A" on the final -- but I earned it, I swear!

I got home from the Prof's office at like midnight, very horny about the seduction I'd just done. I woke up Dave, showed him my wet pussy and said, "guess who's cum is in me?" Dave guessed correctly, since he knew where I'd gone that night, and it got him so hard knowing his sexy little Chinese wife had just seduced and fucked her college professor. Dave licked my prof's cum out of me, then Dave fucked me too. I love that, when I fuck around Dave fucks me harder.