Meet The Haitian Goddess Deux

Story Info
Haitian-American stud handles Haitian tomboy.
1.8k words
1.64
12k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2017
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Sebastien Renard looked at himself in the mirror. A tall, ruggedly handsome, big and bulky young Black man looked back at him. He smiled to himself. He looked really good in a red silk shirt and Black silk pants. He was getting ready for church. His grandmother Cecilia was already waiting. Although they lived exactly three hundred meters from the Catholic Church of Quartier Morin, she always insisted they went early. Today, he was in the mood to accommodate her. For there was someone at church whom he wanted to see. That someone was Florence Joseph. The six-foot-tall Haitian Amazon who royally kicked his ass for something he didn't even do, when he approached her in the park. Damn.

Oh, yeah. He hadn't been able to forget the big and tall, sexy Black woman who gave him a whooping. Of course, getting his ass handed to him by a woman didn't happen every day. Sebastien Renard grew up on the mean streets of the City of Boston, Massachusetts. He had to deal with Jamaican, Puerto Rican and Irish roughnecks. His father, Boston Police sergeant Ernest Renard couldn't always be there to protect him. So Sebastien Renard grew up to be a father. Back at Dorchester High School, he excelled in every kind of sport he tried. Football and wrestling were his favourites, though he liked baseball and swimming as well. He discovered his talent for swimming during one summer in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.

Anyhow, that was a long time ago. After a fiasco with a white chick named Natalie O'Shea and her racist cop of a dad, Sebastien's father sent him to Haiti to protect him and teach him a thing or two about character. The young Haitian-American felt bored during his first few months in the City of Cap-Haitien, North Haiti. Things only got livelier twenty four hours ago, when a Black Amazon with an amazing ass kicked his ass. A Black Amazon with a strong hand and the most perfect-looking piece of heart-shaped, plump ass he'd ever seen. And if there's one thing Sebastien knows, it's booty. Booty was the reason why he was in Haiti right now. He'd fallen for Natalie O'Shea, the only white chick he knew with a thick, round and perfect-looking big ass. He'd only been with Black women his whole life. However, after his ex-girlfriend Vanessa dumped him for some white dude, he felt like trying something new. Too bad he ended up dating the daughter of a racist cop who was the archrival of his father. Yep.

Good luck was never part of Sebastien Renard's life experience. He crashed his first car. He had premature ejaculation during his first sexual encounter, also with Vanessa. He got his first speeding ticket three hours after his father bought him a car and crashed that same car eighteen hours later. He also blew his chance at a scholarship to Vanderbilt University for filing his application a day late and ended up going to the University of Massachusetts in Boston. UMass-Boston was an okay school but it was definitely not Sebastien's first choice. Anyhow, all that was in the past.

What mattered right now was going to church. Oh, he wasn't going to church because of the Lord. He had someone else in mind. Florence Joseph. He wanted another shot at her. Surely a woman with such an intensity about her had to be amazing in bed. Sebastien hadn't dated many Haitian girls in Boston. Mostly he went for African-American chicks along with Jamaican broads and the occasional Hispanic gal. Haitian women were really hot but way too intense for a brother. Case in point, Florence Joseph. He couldn't shake the image of her flipping him out of his mind. Someday he'd get her to tell him where she learned how to do that. He knew several forms of martial arts, plus he liked bare-knuckle street fighting. He wasn't a punk. Yet somehow she'd surprised the hell out of him. Amazing. Simply amazing.

Enough of that. He went downstairs and met his grandmother. She greeted him with a kindly smile, wearing her Sunday best. He kissed her forehead, playing the part of the dutiful grandson. Arm in arm, they walked out of the house and into the street. The dusty, quiet streets of Quartier Morin were nothing like the streets of Ca-Haitien, Haiti's second largest City, where his parents grew up and went to college. His father, Ernest Renard met his mother, Adele Jean, while they were both students. His dad went to College Notre Dame Du Perpetuel Secours and his mother went to Sisters Saint Joseph De Cluny. Single-sex Roman Catholic high schools. One for young men and one for young women. They fell in love after graduation and went on to attend Universite Roi Henri Christophe, before getting married and moving to the United States. Yep, a lot of Sebastien's family history was contained in Quartier Morin and Cap-Haitien.

He walked granny to the church, and they sat at their usual pew in the middle. The church was packed. It seemed most of Quartier Morin's population was there. Sebastien scanned the crowd, looking for one face in particular. He was so intent on his visual search that he didn't sense his grandmother's hand tugging at his arm. He turned to look at her. Granny was smiling at another little old Haitian lady. She introduced Sebastien to the little old lady, and the young guy who was with her. Sebastien shook hands with the young guy, and kissed the little old lady on the cheeks in the Haitian fashion. He smiled at them but his smile froze when he saw who joined them. A tall young Black woman of Amazonian bearing strode into the pew, clad in a bright red dress. Her long hair flowed freely on her shoulders. Her gorgeously dark skin seemed to glow. Florence Joseph. Quartier Morin's resident Amazon, all-around infamous ass kicker and untouchable woman. Sebastien's new obsession.

Florence looked simply radiant. Her eyes shone when she saw his grandmother Cecilia, whom she kissed on both cheeks. Then her eyes locked in on him. Sebastien met her gaze levelly. She looked at him then at his grandmother. If grandma Cecilia sensed the tension between them, she didn't let on. She happily introduced Sebastien Renard to Florence Joseph. Flashing a smile, Sebastien held his hand out. Surely she wouldn't flip him across the room in front of the entire church. Would she? He doubted it. Not with his darling grandma here. He smiled at her cockily. Florence narrowed her eyes, then shook his hand. In a flash Sebastien bent down and kissed her hand, a move which stunned everyone. His grandmother Cecilia laughed and playfully smacked his arm. Florence froze when his lips touched her hand. He could tell no one had ever done that to her before. And he smiled. She could be caught by surprise. Good. She pulled her hand back quickly, and smiled nervously. He winked at her. She hadn't seen anything yet.

Florence Joseph and Sebastien Renard stared at each other for several long, uncomfortable moments. Granny Cecilia cleared her throat, and Sebastien broke his gaze from Florence. The priest had arrived. Mass was starting. The ceremony went on, and he tried his best not to stare at Florence as things progressed. When she got up to go to communion, he fell into step right behind her. Hot damn. Her amazing ass looked even better up close. He smiled at her. Wow. This lady looked amazing! When she took communion, it was with closed eyes and open mouth. Sebastien smiled. Naughty ideas flooded his mind. Ideas that his grandmother would say were certain to make him hell-worthy for springing into his mind in church. Oh, well. Sebastien would gladly go to hell if he could have a shot at Florence Joseph's truly mesmerizing ass. He looked at the figure on the cross. On the rare times he prayed, he begged the Lord to convince his father to let him return to Boston. His pops had his passport. He couldn't return to America without it. Well, at that precise moment, he didn't care about his passport. He just wanted a shot at Florence Joseph...and her amazing ass.

With a wink, Sebastien swallowed the holy vessel and went back to his pew. After church ended, he helped his grandmother out of the crowded church. She was a spry old lady but there were times when she truly needed help. He noticed Florence doing the same with her family. The old lady she was helping nearly tripped over her own cane when a young buck went running past her. The bozo didn't even slow down. Where could he be going in Quartier Morin on a Sunday? Sebastien's reflexes took over. He caught the old lady before she could reach the hard floor of the church. Swept her into his arms. Before the amazed eyes of his grandmother as well as several church folks, including Florence Joseph. She went to the old lady and asked her if she could help. The old lady shook her head and looked at Sebastien with surprise and gratitude in her old eyes. She thanked him, and told Florence in a firm voice that she should have been paying attention. Amazingly, Florence looked embarrassed. She nodded quietly and bit her lip.

Sebastien was quite surprised to see the Black Amazon so humbled on his behalf by the little old lady. Was there some way he could turn the situation to his advantage? Absolutely. He told the old lady her nearly falling was an accident and not Florence's fault. He also told them he felt moved in church today, unlike any other day. And he was finally starting to feel at home in Quartier Morin. Granny Cecilia practically glowed with happiness when she heard these words. She clasped Florence's arm in excitement. Sebastien looked Florence in the eyes and told her he was truly happy to meet her and her family. He held out her hand, and this time she shook it without hesitation. There was a new uncertainty in her eyes. It took everything he had not to smile. This was too easy.

Especially when Granny Cecilia invited Florence and company to her house for supper. Sebastien was surprised by that, but like the insatiable opportunist he was, he went with it. Florence hesitated. She looked at him strangely. She was stuck, and he knew it. Before she could say anything, her parent had answered for her. Sebastien nodded gracefully to Grandma Cecilia, then told Florence and company he'd see them soon. This time, he shook hands with Florence's family members...but he swiftly leaned closer and kissed her on both cheeks. The young Haitian woman's eyes widened. Sebastien smiled at her politely, and wished her a good day. Then he took his grandmother's arm and escorted her out of the church. He looked forward to tonight. He could feel Florence's eyes boring into his back. Did she suspect his ruse? Or was she buying his heroism and sincerity act? Only time would tell. Either way, this was going to be fun.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers