Meeting a Chatroom Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom door swung open and there she was in a purple bustier with garters holding up fishnet stockings and "fuck me" high heels. She looked like she was ready to shoot a scene. I almost came in my pants.

"Ready, lover?" she asked. She sounded relaxed and happy. All she knew about me was what I had told her, which was true, thank goodness, but now I had to live up to it.

"You look amazing. I've never seen a woman look so good in person. I just hope that..."

She silenced me with a finger to my lips.

"Get out of those clothes and come to bed, lover."

She turned off the lights and pulled back the covers on the king-sized bed. She moved over and patted the space next to her. I stripped off my clothes and moved next to her.

We kissed deeply. And we kept kissing and holding each other for a long time. Her mouth was so soft and warm and she seemed to read my mind, knowing what I wanting to feel and do. My hands roamed her body, trying to memorize every curve. I found the little buttons running down the back of the bustier and began undoing them. When the last one was released, she looked up at me as I lifted the garment away from her. Her body was stunning. Her breasts were huge, larger than I had imagined them. They were full and heavy, hanging to the side as she leaned up for a kiss.

"Well, lover, like what you see?"

My answer was to plunge my face down into the huge mass of warm, perfumed breast flesh. I just wanted to feel all that expanse of full, firm boob against my skin. She reached under her massive breasts and hefted them up to fully smother me in the endless bounty. I pushed closer to her, snaking one of my legs between her two. She reacted immediately grinding her mound against it, emitting a low moan as she did.

I finally came up for air. Every view of her was spectacular. Her face was so beautiful and as she was grinding against my leg, she had a look of lust in her eyes like I had never seen. It was raw, sexual hunger. I took one of her big breasts in two hands and began sucking on her huge nipple. I massaged and kneaded the giant tit while my mouth suckled like a hungry baby.

"That's my big baby. Suck on Mommy's huge titty. Suck all that milk out, baby. It's all for you."

My cock leapt to full attention and strained against its skin. She knew exactly what I wanted to hear and she said it with such a raw sexual edge to her voice. Her breasts were so massive it was hard to take them in. There were the palest blue veins criss-crossing the expanse of white flesh. I moved to the other mammoth mammary and seized it in two hands and gave it the same treatment.

She backed away from me and maneuvered me across her lap. She was holding me like she would a baby for feeding. She grasped one huge tit and forced the nipple into my mouth. With that hand she worked the breast as if pushing her milk toward the nipple. I sucked and licked and bit her nipple lightly. She shuddered at the sensation and reached her other hand to grasp my cock and stroke it lazily. I was officially in heaven. I moaned into her huge breast. I wanted to touch her pussy and give her pleasure, but the position I was in did not allow that, so I just relaxed and let her please me. She moaned and whispered to me to suck harder. And she kept referring to her breasts as "Mommy's massive jugs", "my huge milkers", "my giant tits" and each time she did, it drove me crazier and crazier. She knew she was my walking fantasy and she was playing the part all the way.

I don't know how long that went on. I was floating. She stroked my cock and kept it rock-hard without driving me over the edge. She hummed and moaned sweetly as I suckled. At some point, I decided to take the next step.

"I want to eat your pussy now. Let's 69. You on top, like we chatted about in fantasy," I said, managing to keep my voice from sounding as nervous as I was.

We shifted into a 69 with her on top. She gradually lowered her pussy onto my mouth. It had wisps of dark hair at the top but was otherwise hairless. Her pussylips, as she had described them to me, were the same shade of coral pink as her aureole and nipples. They were big and meaty and hung down from her pussy. I devoured them, gently at first.

As I was thrilling to the first taste of her most intimate area, I felt the weight of her huge breasts on my stomach and her hand at the base of my cock. I felt her rub my cockhead against her lips and then push down to take it in. Her mouth was warm, wet, soft and hungry. I felt her twisting her head from side to side. Her shoulder-length brown hair tickled my thighs. She began to work her magic. I have never felt anything like her mouth. She had the ability to control every sensation. She took my cock down to the base, deep in her throat without any strain. Then she moaned around it and I felt her tongue swirl as she lifted up off it. This woman loved to suck cock, knew how to do it and was knocking me out with her passion and skill.

I could have focused solely on what she was doing to my cock and cum in ten seconds, but I directed my attention to the warm, wet pussy being presented to me. I sucked and pulled on her pussylips and ran my tongue between them. They opened like the petals of a flower and I slurped the wetness that seemed to be in endless supply. I plunged my tongue as deeply as I could into her pussy. She arched her back and moaned, even though her mouth was full of my meat. I pumped my head to tonguefuck her tight little pussyhole as deeply and as forcefully as I could. She was grinding her pussy into my mouth, fucking back at my tongue. She shuddered and relaxed. I gently moved my tongue up between her big cuntlips and up to her clitoris. It was a tiny bud, nestled in its hood at the top of her lips. I brushed my tongue over it and encircled it. I flicked my tongue lightly over it. Then I moved my lips directly onto it. I tried to push its hood and the surrounding flesh back so I could suck the little nub directly. She bucked her hips and almost made a muffled shout, her mouth stuffed full of cock. I repeated my tongue and lip actions on her clit and then moved back down to her pussy shoving my tongue in deeply again. She was moaning constantly now. It made her blowjob a true "hummer".

I felt her hand cup my balls and her fingers manipulate each sensitive orb. She cupped them both and squeezed as she slurped around my cock and took it deeply down, pumping her mouth the full length of my cock repeatedly. She seemed to know exactly how much I could take before my orgasm began to build and would back off a little to let the rush of passion fade, but just a little. Then she would be back to it. It seemed she could "edge" me like this indefinitely.

I moved back up to her clit and attacked it in earnest. My tongue and lips battered and suckled the tiny bud. I felt her breathing deeply and her moans became growling groans. I continued working her clit and she suddenly erupted in spasms of convulsive jerking and grinding on my face. She was cumming like a freight train and fucking my face hard, grinding and twisting, smearing her juices all over my face. I kept my tongue extended and she moved her hips so she could grind on it however it felt best to her. Again she convulsed and shrieked, her mouth lifting off my cock for the first time since she took it in.

I felt a gush of wetness squirt on my face and I moved my mouth toward its source. She squirted again directly into my mouth. A sweet, salty, bitter, delicious taste and smell filled my senses. She sat upright and shuddered several more times. Her thighs and pussy and lower belly were smothering me and I didn't care. If I had to die, this is the way I wanted to go. But then she lifted one leg and rolled over onto her back.

"Fuck me right now. Shove that big cock in me and fuck me like a bitch in heat!" she ordered.

She didn't have to ask twice. I sat up, spun around and barely took a moment to look at the incredible sight. Her legs were spread wide, her knees bent slightly. Her pussylips were sopping wet and swollen with her arousal. Her big belly heaved and rolled. Her massive jugs hung to each side, their massive weight stretching the pale flesh. Her beautiful face was a mask of lust. Her lips were parted and she almost snarled at me. She needed a cock in her now!

I lay on top of her and directed my cock to her pussy. I rubbed my head along her lips and she bucked her hips and her pussy consumed my full length. It was the tightest, wettest, warmest sensation of total pleasure I could ever have imagined. It gripped my whole length and twisted and pumped and controlled it totally. I was on top, but she was doing the fucking. I held on for dear life! Our mouths mashed together and her tongue filled my mouth, swirling and plunging deeply. My hands gripped her big asscheeks and I held her close and ground my cock against her mound. She was moaning constantly.

"Oh, yes, fuck me! Fuck your whore! Fuck my pussy! Pump my cunt harder! Make it cum again! Pump me just like that! Don't you fucking think about stopping!" She was in another world, consumed with lust and I was right there with her.

"Take it all! Your fucking cunt feels so good! Squeeze that cock, bitch! Fuck back at me! Use your pussy on me. Fuck it good!" My voice was an animal growl. I was spitting the words into her ear. Not that she needed any encouragement. She was fully in charge and we both knew it.

I felt her body shudder and quake and her hands took a death-grip on my asscheeks holding me tightly against herself. My hands found her huge tits and pushed them together between us. I was squeezing the kneading them roughly, hoping I wasn't hurting her, but not really caring. I raised myself up so I could plunge my mouth on one nipple sucking it hard and biting it. then I moved to the other. As my teeth plunged into her nipple, she bucked and shook, letting out a long, low, stuttering sigh. I felt her pussy spasm and quiver and a flood of her juices was unleashed. I slowed my pussy-pounding pace and looked up to see her gorgeous face looking at me. Her eyes were glazed and she had a euphoric look of satisfaction.

"You fuck like a stud. I haven't come like that in a very long time. I lost count after eight. You fucked the shit out of me," she said, as if in a fog. She kissed my mouth deeply and lovingly. Her hands held my face close to hers.

"Now I need you to fuck me doggie-style. Really fuck me like an animal and I want you to blow your cumload all over my big tits, ok stud?"

She had told me that she came hardest when fucked from behind and I had told her that I wanted to see her huge udders hanging from her chest swinging and swaying and bouncing as I fucked her doggie-style. And so now was the time.

She rose up and got on her hands and knees. I moved behind her. Her big ass was wide open to me. I gripped her cheeks and kneaded them for a moment. Then I pushed up close and rammed my cock deep in her sopping wet cunt. She arched her back and tossed her head wildly. I looked up and she was facing a mirror on the hotel room wall. Her huge jugs hung down swinging to the rhythm of our fucking. I looked to the side and saw the mirror on the dresser reflecting the side view of the same. This was what I had dreamed of all my life. She coached and encouraged me with every dirty word she knew I loved. I pumped her pussy long and deep with my hands on her hips and felt her breathing building again. I reached one hand around her and rubbed her clit. She moaned loudly. It was coming. I leaned on her and reached around her body to cup, as well as I could, those two bouncing kitties, each nearly the size of my head. I squeezed their massive softness. I pinched her nipples and drove my cock in to the balls. I twisted her nipples cruelly, not caring if it hurt. She exploded again. Only this time she was bringing me with her. Even as she was coming, she pulled away, spun around and lay in front of me. She took my whole cock into her mouth and deep-throated it. Her mouth and hand took two or three strokes before she released it and I blew a huge load on her expensive chest. I reached down and jacked my cock as she cheered me on. Thick ropes of cum spurted out in arcs painting her huge tits in stripes. As the flood subsided, I collapsed beside my lover, spent.

When I looked up, she was up on one elbow. With her other hand, she lifted each great tit to her mouth and licked and sucked my cum from her giant tits and swallowed in down with a gulp. She smiled at me and, once she had cleaned and eaten every drop, she cozied up next to me.

"We'll wait a little while before 'round two'", she whispered to me with a giggle.

12