Meeting Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done she pulled off and smiled, still looking up she told me, "Wow, that seemed like so much more than when I gave you hand jobs, you had a lot of creamy stuff for me didn't you."

I nodded and pulled her up. "Sorry I came so soon, I didn't intend to cum in your mouth right away."

"Shhh, I knew you'd cum fast, that's why I've been teasing all night long. Now that the first load is out of the way it'll take longer to cum the second time when you're in my hungry little hairy beaver. Now sit and undress me, unclip the stockings first, roll my stockings down, take them off and be careful, they're silk and I don't want any runs. When they're off and taken care of I want you to slowly slide my panties off so you can see what you've been dreaming of."

I did as I was told, carefully removing the stockings and laying them over the chair next to the bed. My dick was beginning to harden again as I hooked my fingers into the elastic and slowly pulled down. Cathy is a spitting image of Edda, or should I say the other way around, anyway, you get the picture. She had mommy hips but just barely, legs were long and sturdy, slim waist and tummy, 32B breasts, a long slender neck leading up to a beautiful face. Like Edda, her hair was naturally a strawberry blonde color which graced her shoulders.

With her panties halfway down I had the first glimpse of her patch of light colored fur. So soft looking, curly but not tangled, sliding them further the rest came into view. My heart skipped a beat, in front of me was what I considered the most perfect pussy in the entire universe. I couldn't see any razor or trim marks, her bush was a natural V shape pointing directly to her clit, not overgrown and wild, a perfect little patch of heaven.

I leaned forward putting my face in her bush as I pushed her panties down the rest of the way. Standing I enclosed her in my arms and laid her down, dropping to my knees in the process. I wasted no time putting my face directly between her legs and licking her slit bottom to top, sucking the lips as I lowered,

moving my face left and right to kiss her thighs, then back to her puffy labia. They looked swollen and ready to wrap around a stiff cock. I ditched the tease and got right to work on her clit and vagina opening.

"Mmmm, Eddie, I knew you would be good at this, you're such a good boy. Bring me home Eddie, make me scream."

I did as she requested, moving up to her clit, softly teasing it out of hiding until it stood erect and ready for assault with my mouth. Reaching up I grabbed each tit and played as I licked. Cathy moaned and moved her body around, hands clenching the sheets, then my arms, then her fingers in my hair as her hips slowly bucked up and down, head flopping side to side and a constant stream of Uh's and Ah's in between shallow breaths.

I was surprised I didn't feel it coming as her feet landed flat next to my body and her hips pushed up lifting me off the bed, she was humping into my face. Her body was convulsing, tummy rippling, hands on my head holding me tight to her vulva as her thighs closed around my head. I was jammed so tight I couldn't breath and finally had to tap her thigh several times before she realized she was suffocating me. As her legs flopped open her ass hit the mattress. Long loud gasps for air, chest heaving, her tummy was still twitching and her pelvis was involuntarily jabbing at the air every five to ten seconds.

I lay with my head on her thigh, as equally out of breath as she was. I felt her lean slightly then hands on my ears pulling, I followed those hands landing next to the most satisfied looking face I'd seen in years. She kissed me, took a deep breath and exhaled.

"My God Eddie, that's the best my cunt has ever been munched. I haven't ever cum that hard from only a tongue. You, buddy boy, are an answer to every girl's prayers, finding a man who can eat pussy properly. Now that you've gotten me motivated it's time for you to ride me hard. I don't want it soft once I've opened up enough to take you comfortably, I want you to fuck me tonight Ed, fuck me like you own me. We'll make love tomorrow. Okay?"

I nodded yes and listened as she told me she'd let me know when. On her back I slowly positioned myself deciding it would be better for her to put me inside, she reached between us, grabbed my dick and put it at the opening to her vagina. Pushing forward I slipped in a few inches before she patted my arm. I stopped and waited for her, twenty seconds later she pushed up into me, a signal to go deeper inside, another few inches and she patted. With her eyes fully open and staring at me she whispered, "Bury that fucker."

I pushed in to my balls, both of us giving an *ugh* when I bottomed out.

"Nice and slow until I'm ready, and don't you dare short stroke, I want every bit of that sausage."

I obliged, setting a slow steady rhythm, within a minute or so she was softly raising her hips to meet mine, then a little harder, then her heels were dug into the flesh of my ass pulling me tight with every thrust. Her arms were around my neck as I pummeled her pussy, she stopped.

"Put my ankles on your shoulders, it's time to fuck. Do me hard Eddie, deep and hard."

With her long legs alongside my head, her arms around my neck and her pussy wide open I slammed into her with as much force as I could find. Her orgasms were loud and plentiful, as I was getting close she told me to pull out. Lowering her legs she lay on her side, lifted her leg, had me straddle the other and grabbed my cock sticking it inside her warm hungry pussy. It was as though her cunt literally sucked me inside, the Kegel muscles were squeezing, inviting me deeper, not wanting to let go.

I kicked it in gear and proceeded to enjoy this new position, one I'd never used before, damn it went deep this way, the rocking of her hips caused my cock to slide over her clit with every stroke, it wasn't long and I could feel the warm cream coat my cock as she let out a primal scream. The leg on my shoulder was pulling down so hard it made my muscle ache. As she relaxed she put her hand on my chest and told me *from behind*. I pulled out and sat on my haunches as she positioned herself on hands and knees.

What a sight, she smiled as she looked back, lowering her chest to the mattress, tiny ass in the air, pussy opened looking for more cock, wiggling her ass as an invitation to mount her.

"Cathy, I'm not gonna be able to hold off any longer. I need to unload baby."

"That was my plan, I want every bit of your sperm as deep as you can put it, don't worry about babies, it's all taken care of. Eddie, don't forget honey, hard and deep."

I didn't start slow, I proceeded to hammer her cunt like it was the last fuck of my life. Her tiny body was rocking back and forth, there were no ass waves, she didn't have any excess skin, but those titties, they were swinging back and forth as much as 32B's can swing. Lingerie and swinging tits are my biggest downfalls. She was slamming her ass against me as I felt it begin.

"I'm close Cath, it's starting, I can't hold back anymore."

"Do it Ed, I can feel you swelling. Do it, cum in my pussy, push it deep baby, push it deep."

With a final animalistic grunt I slammed my pelvis against her ass, arched my back and spewed every bit of cum I had as my head rolled back, my mouth was wide open and drool was running out the side. I couldn't believe how good it felt, I had never cum that hard before. It was after a few seconds of orgasmic bliss that I realized Cathy was cumming as well, her little ass gyrating and pumping into me, moans and high pitched squeals filled the room. As I slumped forward so did she, I purposely aimed to the side so I didn't crush her.

It took us at least five minutes to catch our breath and cool down. She shifted into my arms and told me to hold her, we apparently dozed because we woke in a puddle of our mixed juices. Into the shower we jumped, hers is quite big as showers go, it's three foot by six foot with a heated bench at one end. We washed each other, both of us so worn out we didn't play beyond softly washing the others tender spots. I asked if she was sore, she told me tender and a bit swollen, but not necessarily sore.

Changing sheets she told me, "I'll be ready to go again by morning, I want you to wake me with your dick inside, then you're going to make slow passionate love to me before I cook breakfast."

***********

The adventures of Ed, Cathy and Edda are far from over. Stay tuned for part two to be released very soon. It's written, just needs more editing.