Meeting Another Half of My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was going to stop by while I was in town on a service call but I ran out of time to get back and load up for the next appointment that is ready to deliver. I'm just going to close up for the day and head home straight from where I am to deliver this washer." Ronny said as he finished tying the washer down.

Two years later Ronny and Clare divorced and Ronny closed up his store and headed out to Tennessee and met up with his ex-wife. It was another two years before I ever saw Ronny again and things were not any better between u but, he never accused his then ex now his wife again, of having sex as he did with Clare and me.

During the two years before Ronny and Clare divorced her and I had one last fling in the hay which was the following year. By the time she and Ronny divorced she had met another man and ran off with him as soon as the divorce was finalized. I never saw her again after that.