Meeting Dillion Harper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the song finished, she slid up and took a bow before dancing off stage to go get dressed. A few minutes later she came out fully dressed and bouncing around. I said my goodbyes and went out and got in my truck. Driving into the parking lot across the street and waiting for Anais to message me. I watched as a limo pulled up and Anais and Dillion came out and hopped in, Anais had a couple bottles of Champagne with her and as I watched the limo drive off my messenger went off. Opening the app, I looked to see an address and room number. Followed by the message, Fuck food, I've got champagne and want something more.

I typed the address into gps and then went into the gas station I was parked at to get a soda and some condoms. I messaged Anais, asking her if she really wanted any snacks, candy soda etc. for her or Dillion. I got back a quick list of their wants, a few candy bars, some soda, and a couple big water bottles. Finishing, I checked out, and my pocket vibrated again, could you please hurry up, it feels like you are getting cold feet. I responded again, "Didn't want to be overeager, and getting your snacks, plus didn't want it to look suspicious if anyone from the club happened to be watching."

I jumped in the truck and as gps located the address I saw it was only about ten minutes away. I pulled out and followed the directions, all too quickly was sitting in the hotel parking lot and then taking a deep breath I got out and grabbed the bag of goodies and headed in. Walking through the lobby I went to the bank of hotel doors and entered pushing the floor number and riding up. Now I admit I was nervous, porn star sex, plus Anais, hell either one of those alone was a fantasy for any guy, getting both of them together, I just hoped my heart would take it. Plus, come on guys let's face it, every normal not porn actor worries a little bit about size, performance and those few extra pounds you may have put on. Oh well, they invited me, so fuck it here we go, I thought as I stepped out of the elevator.

I walked down the hall, feeling myself already at least half hard and knowing that I shouldn't have any problem getting it up, let's just hope stamina lasted. I got outside the door and swallowed deeply, pulled out my breath spray and gave myself a shot or two. Knocking on the door, hearing the giggles behind it, I took one more deep breath as the door opened. A little hand reached out and grabbed me and pulled me into the room. I looked around quickly and saw Dillion through the mirror standing in the bathroom fresh out of the shower, as I glanced at Anais as she closed the door, she was in only a towel. Still watching Dillion threw a t-shirt on and walked out of the bathroom as Anais went in and shut the door quickly.

"Don't mind her, she just was getting ready to get in when you knocked on the door." Dillion told me.

I Held out my bags of drinks and candy, feeling goofy at the moment. Not sure how to start this, or what this exactly was, I figured I'd let her lead, even though every instinct inside me, the male side of me, said do this or do that. Nope not going to be that every guy, I'm going to be myself and see how this plays out, give and take and let this be a night to remember.

Dillion laughed, "Don't look so nervous, I want you here, and that little pixie in the bathroom obviously does too, or she wants me, either way this is about to be a fun night. Now the only thing I have to ask about is that piece of paper. Before anything happens let me quickly tell you, this isn't going to be recorded unless it's on my phone, I'm not charging you this isn't porn starlet Dillion, this is just me the woman, and whether you tell anyone or not is up to you. I know this is a good guy story for all your friends."

I laughed and took off my sport coat, unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt and sat down on the bed. "Whew, that is a load off my mind. I didn't want to record, a mean a picture or two wouldn't be bad," I had to laugh with that, "But; I didn't think you'd charge me, or hoped at least, I can't promise you I won't ever say anything to anyone because holy hell who you are. I'll be just who I am you but who you are and Anais can be her. Nothing more nothing less, just some fun."

Dillion quickly pushed me back on the bed as she straddled me, giving me a deep kiss, finding my tongue ring in the process and purring as she unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and opened it. Kissing and licking her way down my chest, finding the nipple ring there she gave it a playful tug, and then she got to my belt and pulled it free and opened my pants. She looked up at me, "So I remember something about you already got me off, I'd like to playfully return the favor a bit."

As my pants came off and she tugged I lifted for my boxers to come off as well. In an instant my cock was free and in the open, just as quickly it wasn't anymore as she wrapped her hand around it and licked and teased the tip with her tongue, playing sucking just the tip, swirling her tongue on the edges of the head and dropping her mouth to the halfway point of my shaft.

"MMM, that looks good," Anais said as she dropped her towel, I stared in aww at this sexy young hostess dancing across the room.

She dropped behind Dillion and as I watched she began to lick and finger the hot girl with my cock in her mouth. Just as swiftly she hopped up and slid next to me, pushing me back so I was laying across the bed she leaned down and kissed me, then asked, "would you like to see this little kitty up close?'

I definitely did so instead of answering her I grabbed her hips and pulled her over to my mouth. That sexy little ass right above me I began to lick and tease her clit with my tongue as I slid two fingers inside her. I could barely keep my thoughts controlled realizing Dillion Harper was sucking my cock as Anais was riding my tongue and eager to get off. It didn't take long; she must have been wound up as she began to cum. She rode my face harder grinding as I teased her continuing her orgasm as long as possible. Then just as quickly I pushed her off to the side and sat up. I then slid my hands down to Dillion and teased her nipples as she continued to go deeper and bob up and down on my cock.

"As much as I want to cum right now, remember what you told me, you aren't a porn star right now Dillion."

I pulled her up and bent her over the bed, pushing her face between Anais' legs as I slid my fingers up and down her wet slit. I knelt down and licked her, sliding up and driving my tongue deep inside before standing again and pushing my cock up and down the crack of her sexy ass. I had to know what that felt like, it didn't matter which hole I got close to she was pushing back.

I paused for a second, "We didn't discuss, condom or no condom? By the way I've had a vasectomy and can't get you pregnant."

For an answer I got a, "Shut up and fuck me please, I've wanted it all night." I quickly slid inside her, feeling the warmth and wetness of her pussy drawing me in. Now for those of you wondering, no, she wasn't loose, it was a tight as any other woman you can find. It also felt amazing, she was squeezing my cock with all she had and her grip was one of the most exciting things I felt. She pushed back, she fucked back just as hard as I was giving her. "As long as you can get it back up, cum whenever and wherever. That is the only porn treatment you get tonight, I really don't mind where you want to cum, but I may spit and not oh my god...swallow."

I grinned as she shivered and squeezed me again with her inner muscles knowing that she had just cum again. I playfully swatted her ass and she paused from between Anais' thighs and looked back at me, "You can do that a little harder Chad."

I swatted her again and grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, before I could come though I decided if Anais was going to get in on this, I wanted her this first round too, plus back out would give me a chance to calm down just a little before cumming. I pulled out and slid my fingers inside her teasing her some more before sliding up the bed next to Anais, who as I leaned down and kissed her grabbed my cock and pulled it close while stroking it. As I broke the kiss, she pulled me in and sucked my deeply in her mouth. I slid back and as Dillion backed away, I replaced her between Anais' legs and slid a little inside. This tiny girl was even tighter still and she took a few warm up pumps to be able to get more inside. Slowly I slid inch by inch in until she had taken all of me. Her legs up over my shoulders I began to pound her harder.

She motioned for Dillion who slid up to her, "Nope turn around I want kisses first and then when he bends me over doggie-style I want to lick you while I finger your ass. I want to watch him fuck your ass before the night is over."

They began kissing, switching every so often to suck on the others nipples. Dillion reached down to rub Anais' clit as I fucked her and they both watched me working in and out. I was amazed I had lasted this long and knew I couldn't hold off much longer. Dillion began rubbing the clit faster and faster as Anais' moans got louder and louder. I wanted her to cum so I could switch to Dillion again, and as Anais came, she whimpered and screamed only muffled when Dillion kissed her. I pulled out and flipped Anais over and continued to fuck her hard from behind as Dillion knelt in front of her, sexy ass in the air. I fucked Anais even harder enjoying the view as each hard thrust forced her tongue deeper into Dillion and her fingers deeper into the sexy vixen's ass.

Anais came quickly this time and I pulled out and laid on my back, Dillion slid away as Anais collapsed and then slid over me, straddling my cock and lowering her mouth for me to kiss. Her nipples brushing against my chest as I slid deeper and deeper inside her. I could suddenly feel Anais between my legs, and then her fingers begin to rub my cock through the thin membrane inside the back wall of Dillion's tight pussy. It was an exceptional tease as it was turning us both on even more as both of Dillion's tight little holes were being filled.

Dillion lifted up away from my cock and reached between her legs only to find Anais' hand already wrapped around and directing it where they, oh hell, where we all wanted me right now. Dillion slid down slowly, letting the tip slowly push up against her tight little rosebud opening. She smiled down at me and bit her lip, I could feel Anais' hand still slowly stroking me at the same time. Dillion pushed down and I could feel the head push and then suddenly it slipped in.

"Oh god, yes," Dillion exclaimed as she ever so slowly continued sinking down on my cock, it was a slow process but she kept wiggling up and down until finally her ass came to rest on my thighs. She sat there for just a moment, feeling herself stretch fully around me and the as it became easier, she started to bounce up and down. Anais, slipped around and kissed Dillion and then me as she giggled with glee over the excitement.

"Dillion, this isn't going to last long it feels too good," I warned her.

It took little effort to slowly start thrusting up faster to meet her downward drops and with her hands on my chest she raced to her own orgasm as well. I couldn't hold back much longer and with one final quick succession of thrusts meeting her rhythmic bouncing we both began to cum. Dillion cried out in her bliss and then dropped her head down on my shoulder still shivering and shaking and exhausted from the efforts.

The little pixie in the room with us, Anais, was bouncing around and wiggling, barely able to contain her excitement. "So, when is the next time this is going to happen?"

Dillion and I both laughed and watched the young girl as she twirled and bounced across the bed, with one look into each other's eyes we knew this wasn't just a one-time thing.

"I'm back in the area after this weekend in about a month, let's see what happens," Dillion whispered into my ear.


12