Meeting Mr Brown And Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Chrissie is taken by the first of Mr Browns friends.
1.3k words
4.47
22.2k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Brown's guests started to arrive and I had been instructed to stand at the door with him and greet each one with a drink. I was also been directed to be the perfect maid and to address them only as sir. Mr Brown had also made me wear only my suspenders, stockings and heels and I was almost naked with my bottom and clit being fully exposed. The first to arrive was Mr Forbes or Chuck as Mr Brown greeted him. He would have been in his late 50's and a little on the fat side. He was balding and looked like my high school teacher who was very strict. He was not the least bit attractive and was of no interest to me sexually. As he took the drink his eyes met mine and then roamed my body.

"Very nice Charles," he told Mr. Brown.

"Yes she is Chuck."

As he again looked in my direction he took a sip of his drink.

"And you are?",he asked.

I looked at Mr. Brown and waited for his approval to answer.

"She is Chrissie," he replied.

His eyes seemed to look through me and the smile he gave me looked evil.

"Well Chrissie,I hope we get to know each other."

I blushed and taking my tray headed to the kitchen. I heard the door bell and made my way back to the entrance. The Next to arrive was Mr Bates, or Rick as Mr. Brown greeted him. He was a lot older in his late 60's. He too was overweight and his face was flushed, as well as it glistened with sweat. I noted that his hands were fat as he reached for a drink. He too couldn't keep his eyes off me and they were soon fixed on my clit.

"Oh Charles, she is divine."

"And so ready for the taking."

I again blushed as Mr Brown steered him to join the others. I again made my way to the kitchen to refresh the drinks tray. Last to arrive was Mr. Scott, or Brian as Mr Brown welcomed him. He was a little younger and about 40. He was tall and not like the others. He looked as if he worked out as his body was taught. Like all the rest he looked me over, then winked as he took a drink and headed over to join the others.

The men were well into their game of poker and they had been drinking steadily. Cigar smoke filled the room as I made my way around with snacks and more alcohol. Each time I stopped to hand them their food and drink; they would take the opportunity to fondle my bottom and touch my clit. Having no panties made their groping easy. One in particular was getting obnoxious and I tried to avoid him at every opportunity. I headed to the kitchenette which was out of view of the main room. I was standing at the sink getting some more snacks and had failed to notice that one Mr. Brown referred to as Chuck had followed me there. He stood behind me and his hands were on my bottom. I was trapped against the sink and turned to protest about the way I was being fondled.

"Mmmmmmmmmm you feel so hot," he smiled.

"Thank you,"I replied.

"Look I don't think Mr. Brown would approve of what you are doing."

"Oh,I'm Sure he won't mind."

"Please," I again interrupted.

"Please,I would like you to stop."

"Come on honey, your hot."

"Please I beg you,"

"Please let me go."

"Ok,but first how about a little kiss."

"Please," I gain begged.

"I really would like you to stop."

"Ok,ok."

"But first,I'm going to have that kiss."

He pulled me to him and gripping my buttocks in each hand he gripped me even tighter. His mouth was on mine and his tongue pushed against my tightened lips.I struggled, but he had a tight grip on me. I tried to call out, but his mouth was pressed hard on mine. I continued to struggle and broke our lips and tried to again reason with him.

"Please,"I nervously implied.

"Please,"would be the last word I would manage to speak. He grabbed my wrist and turned me against the sink. His hands gripped my neck and he pushed my head down hard. His mouth was now at my ear.

"Listen you bitch."

"Don't struggle."

"You make one sound and I'll hurt you good."

"Now you been flashing that tail of yours all night long and I'm going to have me a piece of that."

"If you make a sound, I'll tell MR Brown you wanted it."

"I'll tell him you wanted it rough."

"Do we understand each other?"

I nodded my head

"Please don't hurt me."

"I'll do what you want".

"Good."

"You catch on fast."

I did as he commanded, and stopped struggling.

I heard the sound of his zipper and he pushed my head down harder. I felt him pull his cock free and it was soon pressing against my anal opening.

"Spread you legs you fucking whore, he hissed.

I again tried to comply with his wishes; however he wanted my legs spread quickly. He used his knee to force my legs apart. I heard him spit into his hand and the felt him apply the saliva to his cock. He was now lubricated and he steered it toward my opening. The head of his cock pressed against my opening, as he forced it hard against me.

"Come on baby work with me," he again commanded.

"You're going to get me off."

I knew that any resistance was futile as he was going to have me there and then and I would have no say in it.I pushed back against his advance, hoping to make his entry into me easier,so as his rape of me would be over quickly. His cock was making progress as with each thrust he entered me. I was being stretched wide as his thick cock was invading my anal canal and I could feel it grip this foreign invader. I was beginning to feel pain as the only cock I had experienced before was Mr. Brown's.

"Come on baby take it."

He was almost inside me and I felt as if I was impaled on his tool. He was now fucking me hard and deep with his balls were slapping my buttocks with each thrust. I heard myself whimper as he was raping me.His hand clasped tight on my mouth to prevent any sound that I was being violated. I wanted Mr Brown to rescue me only that would not happen. I was now Chuck's bitch and he was going to fuck me to climax. He would grunt loudly with each thrust and I knew it wouldn't be long until he would fill me with his vile seed. I was repulsed by this pig and I wanted him to finish. Suddenly his pace quickened and he was about to cum.

"Oh fuck you dirty fucking whore," he hissed.

"I'm going to cum."

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," he screamed between clenched teeth.

As I steadied myself on my heels and with one final thrust, the first of his sperm shot deep in me. He continued to thrust his manhood deep inside, shooting more and more of his vile seed deep inside my anal canal. He was finally finished as he collapsed on top of me and I soon heard the sound of his cock being withdrawn from my man pussy. I felt him zip himself up, and he released his grip of my neck. I could feel his cum ooze from my opening and make its way down my inner thigh. I waited until he left the room, and I headed for the toilet to clean myself up. I grabbed a hand full of toilet paper and wiped the remainder of his hot sticky liquid from my man pussy. I went to my room and checked my makeup, then applied some more of my lipstick and another coating of lip gloss, then made my way back to the main room to resume my role.