Meeting Mr Brown And Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
CD Chrissie is taken by the group.
1.4k words
4.53
24.4k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was detonating quickly and they were becoming more and more aggressive in their touching me. Mr. Brown had consumed a great deal of alcohol and he was almost passed out sitting in his chair, The others in the group continued to grope me at every opportunity and I was becoming worried that the situation was starting to get out of hand. I heard the crash of a glass as Mr. Brown finally slumped into his chair and he had passed out. It was then that Chuck stepped forward. Mr. Brown was no longer a threat and I was now theirs for the taking. Chuck made eye contact with the others and sprang to his feet. He checked Mr Brown was out of it and then put his plan into action.

"Grab her," he told the others.

I looked for an escape route as the group sprang to their feet. Jeff and Rick grabbed me and dragged me toward the table. With one thrust of his hand Chuck cleared the poker cards and poker chips from the table. Both men lifted me onto the now vacant table and I was lying on my back with my arms and legs being pulled wide. Chuck continued to give directions.

"Hold her down," he barked."

Jeff and Rick did as he commanded and I was open for all to see.

"There, that's it," he smiled.

The other two now joined the group and each grabbed my wrists and ankles and spread them wide. They pulled my limbs tight and I was soon spread-eagled on the poker table. Jeff was too my left and while he held me tight as his free hand covered my mouth. I was now ready to be taken by the group.

Chuck was stripped naked and made his way to the bottom of the table. I was fully exposed and he was looking for my anal opening. Grasping his cock in his right hand, he moved between my open legs.

"I fucked this bitch earlier and she is as tight as."

"I've taken a Viagra and I'm as hard as a rock."

"I am going to fuck her until she is nice and loose."

"You guys are in for a treat."

"When I'm finished you can have what's left."

He steered his cock toward my opening. I again felt it press against my sphincter. This time I was already lubricated due to my earlier fucking I was still moist and his entry into me was so much easier. Jeff removed his hand from my mouth.

"Make one sound and you will get something you don't want."

I looked into his eyes and he had that mean look. I nodded to let him know that I would do what they wanted. Rick was now naked and he had his cock in his hand. He wiped over my lips and then down my cheek. He used it to slap my face, then steered it back to my mouth.

"Suck it," he hissed as it pressed his hardened cock against my lips.

I immediately opened my lips and mouth and he thrust it into my open cavity. He pushed it hard and further into my mouth. I slid my tongue sideways to accommodate him and struggled to breath. I tried to control my breathing, and also my gag reflex. He wanted it all down my throat and he had little regard for what I wanted. He held my head tight, gripping me under the chin so as to control my head and his other hand held the back of it. He immediately began to thrust his hips back and forth pushing his monster down my open throat. Forcing it almost fully into my mouth and as far down my throat as possible. He then decided he should give me even more.

"Hold it, hold it, hold it," he shouted.

The he would release it long enough for me to catch the slightest breath, and then force it back down my throat.

"Hold it you fucking bitch," he again ordered.

I struggled to breath and was beginning to panic. I felt myself whimper as he continued with his onslaught. Chuck was also in a rhythm as he was fucking the life out of me. They were like wild animals, who were devouring their prey. The struggle was gone out of me and I lay there as they did what they wanted. The others had released their grip of my wrists and ankles and they we stripping, ready to take their turn. I was concentrating on the cock in my mouth and failed to notice that with one last thrust Chuck shot the first of his cum deep inside my bowel. He continued to pump into me spewing more and more of the hot sticky seed. He had finished and he withdrew and there was no break as Harvey, pushed his cock into my now well lubricated opening. It would be now Ricks turn to cum as his pace intensified. With one last shove his cock exploded in my mouth. He gripped my head and held it tight as wave after wave of cum hit the back of my throat. I gagged and I struggled to swallow so much. I felt it spurt from each side of his cock and oozed down the side of my mouth

"Swallow it, you dirty cunt."

I fought hard to comply with his commands as there was just so much cum.He still had more as he released his grip of my head, and withdrew his cock and pointed it toward my face. He gripped it, then stroked it hard to milk every last drop. It shot forth, splashing down my face. It was in my eyes, my hair and down my cheek. Finally he wiped the remainder over my lips, spreading if over as much of my face as he could. His place was taken by the last of the group being Brian He wasted little time as I lay motionless and ready for the taking. He grabbed my head and gave it a hard shake.

"SUCK IT, YOU DIRTY BITCH."

I closed my lips around it and tried to move my mouth on and off his cock. My jaw ached and I felt as if I had been beaten. As I struggled to meet the demands of the one in my mouth, the one inside me shot his load, pumping and pumping every last drop inside me. I felt him withdraw and awaited the last to complete his servicing of me. I didn't have to wait long until the cock in my mouth exploded. I struggled to swallow his vile seed and he became inpatient. He gripped my nose and forced me to both swallow and breath and at the same time started to choke. I must have looked like a freshly landed fish as I fought to stop from vomiting. I gulped the air down and with it the cum he had deposited. I managed to swallow the last of it as he grinned looking down at me. They continued my rape well into the night and each one would use both my openings. I drifted in and out of consciousness as one would finish and his place was taken by another. My last memory was that I was lying motionless as I felt the cum ooze from my bottom and what was left from my mouth. I didn't hear them leave as it was some time later that Mr. Brown shook me from my sleep. He told me that they had gone and that I needed to clean myself up .I Made my way to the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

My lipstick was smudged and my makeup was covered in dry and in some places wet cum. My eyes were black as my mascara was also smudged. I looked like a raccoon with the blackened eyes. I slumped in the shower and let the hot wanted wash their cum from as much of my body as I could. It must have been more than an hour that I made my way out of the shower. I grabbed my things and pushed them into my bag, then slipped on my tracksuit and called a cab. I found it difficult to sit as the pounding I had taken made sitting painful indeed. I paid the driver and headed inside. It would be almost three days before I would finally leave my bed.