Meeting Raquel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assured her that I had some ideas for her as well. It did seem like I may have gotten a little carried away with Tina and how to dominate her, when I had this amazing woman that lived with me who had already given herself over to me completely. Was I already taking her for granted?

No, I assured myself. The hypnosis, once I learn how to do it, will be first on her, and she truly will love it. I knew that like a fact.

Later that night, not long before Raquel got home, I got a text from Tina. "OMG. Cant wait for Sunday. Just came super hard thinking about it. Sheets are soaked."

The sex that Raquel and I had was particularly passionate that night, as we were both turned on by how submissive, squirty, and into sex our new friend was.

The next few weeks flew by. I had my first hypnosis class, and I was disappointed, because I'd gone in with expectations that were too high. I had mistakenly thought that I would walk out of the first class and be able to turn Raquel and Tina into my quivering sex slaves. Not so. It was going to take a lot of practice and work.

The hard-on that was building as I left, growing from thinking about what I would do with them, however, convinced me that it was all going to be worth it.

I thought back to when Tina had turned in her "homework assignment." Out of the blue on the Monday after we had talked, I received an email from her with a compressed attachment. I had the day off and the house to myself, since Raquel had to work. She had said goodbye by following me as I returned to bed after going to the bathroom. Once I was back in bed, she hungrily devoured my cock and didn't let it leave her mouth until I had filled it with jizz. "Thanks, baby," I said as she walked out.

She had just looked back over her shoulder and winked, pulling up her dress and her thong aside. "I'm wearing this to work today, Master," she told me as my eyes landed on the base of the butt plug nestled between her cheeks.

"Good girl!" I told her as she left.

I was wide awake after that. Once I opened Tina's attachment, I could see that there were 30 separate audio files. Each one was small. I opened the first.

The player showed that the file was only about four minutes long. First, I heard Tina's voice. "Good morning, Sir. This is your slave Tina, getting started on her homework assignment. I admit that I've been looking forward to today since we talked, and I've barely been able to keep my hands off my pussy. I just woke up and it's been almost a half an hour since I got out of bed. That was at 8:15, so since it's almost 8:45, I'd better have an orgasm in the next few minutes." The rest of the file was a few sentences here and there explaining what she was doing, and then mostly moaning followed by a few sexy, breathy groans. "That was a pretty good one," her voice continued. "Guess I'll talk to you in a half an hour.

My cock was pretty hard, since one of the things that had turned me on the most about women (with or without cocks) was the sounds that they made as they got close to and then had an orgasm. It was probably my favorite sexual sound.

I opened the next file. "Hello, sir. It's just about 9:15 so it's time for me to come again. I'm not really horny per se, but every time I remember that I have to come for you every half an hour, I start to get a little wet...and then I want to get off again. I'm just going to use my fingers again..." The rest was largely the same as the last.

I listened to another, that time she had a dildo since her clit was still fairly sensitive. It was a longer recording, almost ten minutes, but she seemed to come harder at the end.

"Hello, again, Sir," the next recording began. "I had to work so hard to come for you the last time that I decided to take a shower. And while I was in there, I decided to shave my pussy for you so it's nice and soft. It really is, too...I made sure to moisturize my skin before and after and it's just so smooth..." From there, all that I could hear was the sound of a vibrator and then the sound of her climaxing again.

In the file after that, she had only had to fill herself with the dildo she had used before and use a vibrator on her clit for about 45 seconds and she came particularly hard. She ended that recording panting: "I can't believe how fast I came! My whole body feels so relaxed. It's only 11 in the morning and I feel like I could sleep for hours...until I remember that I'm supposed to come for you every half an hour, and then I want to come again right away. I feel so much like you own me, Sir. I keep thinking that I'll have a hard time coming the next time, but then I think about your assignment, and...I get turned on again.

"I'll talk to you in about a half an hour, Sir."

The next few were similar, for the most part. She hadn't even had to use any toys like a butt plug or a pair of nipple clamps until 1:30. "It's 1:25, Sir. I don't want to, but I'm going to go out to get some coffee and pick up a few things at the grocery store that I didn't get yesterday. But before I go, I just gave myself an enema so I can put this plug in my ass..." I heard her groan a few times before she continued. "There, it's in. I'm going to head out after I put my vibrator against my clit through my panties, and...MMMM!" She grunted and moaned. Panting, she continued. "Make sure that I come for you before I go." All that I heard after that were more sounds of her getting to and then experiencing another orgasm. She was still breathing hard as she signed off. "I'm scared to do this but it's really turning me on to know that I'll be getting myself off for you and I don't know where but it will be somewhere that I may get caught. Talk to you soon, Sir."

I couldn't open the next file fast enough. Whispering: "Hello, Sir. I'm in the parking lot at the local grocery store. It's broad daylight and I didn't park very far from the entrance so there's a chance that someone will see me with my vibrator. I can't believe how wet my panties are getting, Sir. I put a few clothespins in my purse before I left, just in case, and so I'm going to put them on my nipples. I'm wearing a padded bra so no one will be able to tell that my nipples are clamped and my ass is full, Sir." She whispered a yelp into the phone each time the clothespin bit down on her nipple. "I'm really dripping now, Sir. I may keep these panties on all day and give them to you so you can see how hot this gets me...Jesus, I'm horny again!" The sound of a vibrator entered again.

At this point, even though Raquel's expert fellatio had just gotten me off less than an hour before, my dick was in my hand, hard as hell, and I was stroking it slowly so that I wouldn't come too soon.

She groaned in the recording. "Oh, shit...there are families here with their kids walking by in the next line and I'm here with my nipples clamped and a plug in my ass...Sir, it's getting me so hot!" Tina whispered into the mic. The rest of it was simply her coming extremely hard, promising to keep the plug in her ass and the clothespins on her nipples, and saying, "Thank you for giving me this assignment, Sir! Your slut is very happy. And the day isn't done!"

My cum had sprayed all over my belly. Wow, was that hot!

I didn't even listen to the rest of the recordings. The next day, Tina texted me. She wanted to know what I thought.

I called her back immediately, and promised her that I would be sure to reward her for doing so well. I also let her know that I would reward Raquel for the idea of recording herself every time that she got herself off.

The hypnosis classes took a while but the instructor finally gave us the go-ahead, after practicing on each other, to try it out on a live subject who was willing to by a "guinea pig."

I was extremely excited as I drove home, not only for that but also for the package that I had seen arrive. I had splurged and bought several sex toys, one of which I couldn't wait to try out with Raquel.

It was a U-shaped silicone toy. At one end, it had a switch and some nubs on the inside of the "U" and at the other was the vibrator motor. The other end was flared out just like a butt plug. It wasn't quite as big as the biggest one that we used on her, but it was still considerable. Since Raquel was a transsexual, normal Hitachi massage wands wouldn't work for controlled or forced orgasms the way that it would on a genetic woman like Tina. I could strap one of those massage wands to Tina's clit, turn the switch on high, walk away, and she wouldn't be able to stop herself from coming over and over again.

Transgendered women like Raquel were a little different in that she had male plumbing. This was the answer. The flared end with the vibrator motor was to be inserted in her anus so that it was right up against her prostate. The other end, once the first end was inside her, would be pushed against her perineum, heightening any pleasure that the stimulation of her prostate would provide.

I could barely keep my eyes on the road on the drive home; all I wanted to do was look at the new toy in the box! Hell, maybe I'd use it on myself while I fucked her...

I got home and left the box in the car. I entered, and as usual, Raquel was dressed in a very sexy manner. She had had the day off, so she greeted me on her knees wearing nothing but her collar, a pair of white thigh-high stockings, a pair of matching stiletto high heels, wrist cuffs, and a blindfold. As was also usual, her penis was partially erect.

This time, instead of leading her to kneel in front of the couch as I usually did, I helped her to her feet and grabbed a handy padlock, cuffing her hands behind her back. I led her into the bedroom, had her stand against the bed, and secured a rope to her wrists, which I ran through a loop in the ceiling. The effect was so that if I pulled on the rope, it hurt her shoulders a lot. The only way to alleviate the pain was to bend over so that the angle of the force against her shoulders would change.

Once that was done, I simply told her, "Wait here, I'll be right back," and headed out to the car. She cried out a few times, but I ignored them as I retrieved our new toy.

Back in our bedroom, I told her, "You look very beautiful."

Quietly, she answered, "Thank you, Master."

"I got you a present."

She was silent for a moment. "Thank you, Master. I would love to know what it is."

I chuckled. "You'll see. Sit tight." I went back into the living room and got the toy out. I had already perused the manual and learned how to insert it and turn it on and off, as well as put the batteries in it, of course.

Batteries installed, I returned to the bedroom. "Lift your head up," I ordered. Raquel did, and I slipped a large ball gag into her mouth, buckling it behind her head. "I'll bet that you'd love to know what this present is, wouldn't you?" Of course, she was dying to know.

I let her wait while I made sure that the batteries were inserted properly, then got the lube out. I put some in an injector, which I slid into her tight hole and squirted a good portion of the cold liquid into her ass. She sighed. I let the rest squirt out over her rosebud, which I used to not only lubricate her hole but her new toy.

I was careful not to let Raquel feel the rest of the toy as I worked the vibratory head inside of her. She already knew that she should relax her sphincter so it slid in pretty easily. She sighed as it entered her, barely crying out at all as its widest part stretched, then entered her. It helped that she had already had a plug in her ass while she was waiting for me to get home. However, as the part that was designed to go inside her slid all the way in, she sounded confused when the angled part stopped the toy from going any further inside her, and the nub-covered other end of the "U" came to rest against her perineum.

I climbed up so that I could speak quietly to her. "Remember all of those bondage videos we watched where the girl is tied up with a powerful vibrator against her clit? This is the equivalent for you, my love." I clicked the power switch, hearing it start to vibrate inside her. She inhaled deeply, then moaned through her gag.

"That feels really good, doesn't it?" She was emphatic that it did. "I knew it would. The part inside you is designed to vibrate against your prostate, and the part against your 'taint is just supposed to apply pressure, making the part that's inside you all the more intense. Clench your muscles, tighten up," I ordered. She did and wasn't able to keep herself from groaning.

I laughed softly, happy that she was feeling good and enjoying her submission, and glad that I had been able to surprise her. "Here's what I want to do. I'm going to untie the rope from the loop on the floor and have you lay on the bed on your back. Do you understand?" I got an affirmative. "Keep yourself tight so that that toy doesn't come out."

I did as I had told her, and soon she was laying on her back, her magnificent body displayed for me. I tied the rope that was attached to her wrist cuffs to the footboard, then put similar cuffs around her ankles, which I tied to the posts on the headboard.

By this point, she was moaning constantly. Her cock wasn't completely hard while not flaccid, but there was a stream of precum dripping out of the end of it. I could tell that she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

"Do you think you might come soon, slave girl?" I asked. She nodded and moaned.

"When you get close, do you think you can hold back if I tell you not to come?"

At that, Raquel made a noise as if to say, "I don't know but I'll try."

I kissed her lips around the gag. "We've never done this before, so if you can't hold back, it's OK." It occurred to me again that I was in complete control of what happened. "Maybe I'll just make you try again."

She didn't acknowledge that directly. I think that she was getting into it too deeply. Between the submission and the constant prostate stimulation, I knew that it wouldn't take her long. And I was right. A minute or two later, with me just pinching and tweaking her nipples, not touching her cock (as much as I wanted to), Raquel began squirming and groaning. At that point, I couldn't hold back any more and said, "Don't come without my permission!" before taking all of her into my mouth.

She groaned in a way that sounded like, "How is it possible to do that!?" as I swirled my tongue around the head of her shaft. I was impressed, since it took more than two minutes for her to ejaculate in my mouth, screaming around her gag. Her whole body shook as the orgasm took her body over.

Raquel was panting as I sat up, swallowing her tasty load. "That was good...but I want to see if you can come without me touching you and if you can keep yourself from coming with that thing inside you."

She whimpered, trying to escape her bonds. It clearly felt great, although I didn't know if the normal feeling of super-sensitivity on my cock that I felt was affected by just her prostate and perineum being stimulated.

I licked and sucked and nibbled, sometimes biting her nipples. She groaned and writhed with pain and pleasure. Before too long, it seemed like she was going to come again. "Again?" I asked.

Raquel groaned, nodding her head yes. Within seconds, her amazing body stiffened and a much smaller load of her jizz shot out of the end of her cock.

After that, the vibrations continued. She was whining at this point, writhing, only keeping it inside herself because I had told her to. My mean/"I want to see you come again" streak showed through. I kissed her lips ever so gently around her gag and said softly, "Just one more orgasm and I'll stop it."

She groaned, a sound of a combination of lust and despair. I could tell that it was wearing her out, but it was just so hot seeing this gorgeous submissive transsexual climaxing without being able to stop herself. It reminded me of the videos that I had mentioned to her just before we started. A lovely woman is tied up with a vibrator tied to her clit. It's turned on, and nothing she can do can stop the cascade of orgasms.

I was rock-hard at this point, so I unbuckled her gag and threw it aside. "Master! Fuck! This thing is gonna make me come again!" Raquel gasped.

I grinned, even though she couldn't see it. "Good." I thrust my even-harder cock into her mouth. "Suck my cock while you come again."

The moans that she made while I was fucking her mouth and the vibrator egged her prostate on to still another orgasm were some of the hottest that I've ever heard. I had been fucking her mouth as if it was just a hole there for my pleasure, something that I knew turned her on to no end. Just as I was getting close, I heard her start to whine and moan as if she was going to climax again, and suddenly I was there. Just as she screamed, her mouth filled with my manhood, hers exploded onto her belly again. I was over the edge instantly. I almost screamed myself as I emptied my load into her mouth. Raquel swallowed it hungrily as I reached between her legs and switched the vibration off, then pulled out of her mouth.

She was gasping for breath. "Holy shit...I can't remember the last time I came that many times in row! I don't think I ever have. Thank you, Master!"

"You're welcome, baby," I told her as I untied her. "Maybe I'll take it for a spin sometime."

"You so should...those were some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had!"

"I could tell," I said as I kissed her tenderly.

I had already gotten dinner on the way home, so we both just had a glass of wine after Raquel cleaned her new toy off. We both talked about our day and other small talk while we drank our wonderful chardonnay.

While she hadn't changed, all that Raquel was wearing was the stockings and heels she normally wore with a short silk robe. As we talked, I drank her looks in. Seeing her gorgeous body was getting me in the mood again.

During a lull in the conversation, I announced, "I think I do want to try that thing out."

She wasn't surprised. She knew full well that I enjoyed being on the receiving end of anal play as much as she did. Well, almost as much.

"Whatever you want, Master," was all that she said. She leaned over and we kissed deeply.

We headed back into the bedroom, me shedding my clothes on the way. Honestly, I had been just as excited to try it out on myself as I had been to use it to force Raquel to several screaming orgasms.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself out. Raquel had ditched the robe. "You're beautiful," I said.

She smiled. "Thank you. You're pretty damn hot, yourself, Master. Do you want me to help with anything?"

I chuckled. "Sure, why not?" There were plenty of times that we simply fooled around and made love. While we both knew that I was the dominant one and she was the submissive one, she wasn't trussed up like a turkey and in pain every time that we had sex. Sometimes it just felt wonderful to enjoy each other's bodies.

I tossed her the lube and got on the bed with my ass in the air. Without saying anything, Raquel began applying the lube to my ass, gently and sensuously working first one finger, then two, and finally three into my ass. I relaxed, enjoying the still-odd feeling of having my ass stretched out as she got me ready.

"Want me to put it in?" she asked.

"Yeah, that sounds hot," I said. I was very relaxed and looking forward to trying this thing out.

She kissed me deeply and softly, then knelt behind me. I didn't feel anything for a few seconds as she lubed the tip of our new toy up sufficiently.

"Ready?" she inquired.

"Go for it, baby," I answered. I felt the coolness of the plug first just contact my ass, then begin to enter. It felt really good for a few seconds, then started to hurt. I didn't even say anything, Raquel picked up on the way my body reacted. She pulled it out about a half an inch, just stroking it in and out, keeping me stretched at the current level for about a minute, then began pressing it back into me again, slowly but firmly. We repeated this process until its widest part was just about inside me, and that was always the most difficult part for me. That seemed to take forever for my sphincter to stretch out wide enough to accept this fairly big toy without it being too painful.