Meeting Raquel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," Tina consented before she got back to sucking the dildo. Raquel bent down and gave Tina's nipples a savage pinch which made Tina squeal with pain and delight.

"That's enough," Raquel declared after a minute or so. "Get on your back and spread your legs for me," she ordered.

"Yes, Miss Raquel."

Raquel then positioned herself between Tina's long shapely legs and switched the plug in her ass on. "Mmm...I hope you're going to enjoy this, Master," Raquel told me, looking at the camera.

She began to play with Tina's pierced clitoral hood and Tina began to moan and groan, then cried out when Raquel slid the whole eight-inch dildo into her wet pussy in one smooth stroke. Within seconds of Raquel starting to pump in and out of her, Tina almost screamed, "I'm cumming, Sir!"

"That's it, cum for Master on my shaft," Raquel implored. "This is so sexy, Master, and my cage is leaking into her ass crack," she told me without missing a stroke.

"Put clover clamps on, both of you," I ordered. I may as well have been made from stone and had to stop stroking for several seconds since I was so close to the edge myself.

"Yes, Master," was Raquel's answer. She'd been thinking ahead so two pairs were within easy reach. She gasped as she put her own on but when the first one bit down on the base of Christina's erect nipple, Tina screamed as she came a second time. And this time I could see the fluid gush out of her cunt as she squirted on Raquel's ersatz cock.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Tina screamed as the second clamp went on her other nipple and she rolled right into another squirting orgasm.

"That's a good slut, cumming for Master," Raquel commended her. "You just squirted pussy juice all over my cage and I wish I could cum for real, too."

"Oh my god! I've never been able to cum over and over again like this!" Tina gasped. When Raquel pulled on the chain between her nipples a moment later, she screamed and climaxed yet again. "Holy shit!" Tina was gasping for air as if she'd just run two miles hard.

"Good slut!" Raquel encouraged. "Master, my cage is so fucking tight I think that I might break it!"

"It's stainless steel, slave girl," I reminded her. "That's not happening." God, I was close!

Raquel reverse-pegged Tina through another six powerful orgasms before Tina started begging me to stop Raquel from fucking her. "Raquel, stop fucking Tina..."

"Thank you, Sir, I can't take any more!" Tina panted.

"...after she's had two more climaxes, Slave Girl. You shouldn't interrupt me, Slave Tina." Tina hadn't even used the "slow down" safeword, never mind the "this is too much, and it needs to stop" one, so I knew that as much as she said she didn't want any more, we were still within her limits.

"Oh, fuck! Please, Sir, please, I can't take any more--nnnnGGGGGAAAAAAHHH!" she tried to plead until Raquel gave her nipple clamp chain a forceful yank. That sent her over the edge into inescapable ecstasy again, forcing another volley of fluid to gush out of her twat.

Tina endured five more orgasms, just about screaming through each one. "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease, Sir, please," she begged.

"One more is all you have to get through," I said. "Really pound her hard, Slave Girl," I told Raquel.

"Yes, Master!" We both knew that Tina loved rough sex and it really turned her on.

"And rub her clit while you fuck her," I added.

"AAAAAHNNNNNGGGHHHH!" Tina screamed the moment Raquel's fingertips hit her love button. "Please, I can't take any more!" she begged but then Raquel jostled the chain between her clamps and that was all that it took. "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKNNNNGGGGGGHHH!" she groaned as her whole body went rigid for at least six seconds. Then one last throat-ripping scream came out of her ragged throat and another gush of pussy juice painted Raquel's cock cage. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! No more! No more! No more, please! FUUUUUUUCK!" she cried.

"Raquel, stop fucking her and go get an ice cube for when her clamps come off, sweetie." She quickly did, the strap-on waving back and forth in an obscene way as she left and then returned to the room. And when she took Tina's first clamp off, the blood rushing back combined with the ice on her tortured nipple and the flash of agony she's told me she feels when clover clamps come off set her off yet again. There were tears running freely from her eyes as she had her eleventh orgasm in less than half an hour.

"Please...I can't, Sir..." she begged as she wept.

"Tina, I know this hurts, but you can't leave those on for very long or they'll do damage," I said in the softest tone that I could.

"Fuck..." she whimpered. "NononononononononononoNONONOOOOO!" she wailed when the other came off and she went through her dozenth orgasm. I was beyond impressed. Her legs snapped together, and her belly muscles twitched during the--at this point--ordeal of coming twelve times in a row.

Tina was weeping in the open. "So tired," she whispered. "Too much..."

"You were an incredibly good girl for me, Tina. You will get a reward for this," I assured her. "You were a very, very good girl for me."

"Thank you, Sir," was her weak reply. "That was a lot."

"I know it was, honey, and I really appreciate you being willing to go through that for me."

"At least you got off," Raquel pouted, kissing her softly on the cheek as she kept alternating the ice between Tina's tortured nipples. "Master hasn't let me cum in five days and I've had to edge five times a day! And I just had to watch you cum over and over...it's not fair!" I could actually hear her choking up a little.

"I didn't hear either of you use any kind of safe word," I reminded them. "Was that actually outside of either of your limits?"

"No, Sir," Tina whispered just barely loud enough for me to hear.

"No, Master," Raquel sniffled, then groaned as she attended to her own clamped tits. "This is just really hard!"

I grinned. "Of course, it is! You just can't do anything with it," I said with a wink.

We signed off the call and I went to bed. The next morning was checking out of the hotel, returning the rental car after getting to the airport, flying home, and calling a rideshare car to bring me back to our house. As soon as I got out of the baggage claim, I sent Raquel a text that just said, "Welcome Wagon," and grinned to myself. I had a pretty good idea of what she'd be wearing when I got home.

And I was right: it was the maid costume she was wearing when I fucked her brains out before I left for my trip. I knew that there was only reason she would wear that: she wanted sex. It's not like I withheld it from her, but she had been in chastity for the preceding week, and she had been allowed to have erections as much as was possible in her cage, but she was forbidden from climaxing. It was funny watching what happened. For the first day or so she was despondent and pouty while still more than eager to please me, but after about the third day she would become insatiable. After five days of being denied any orgasm or release but having been forced to edge to the brink of one five times a day I knew she'd be a woman possessed.

I walked through the door, and there my lovely trans slave/girlfriend was, kneeling in front of the door. She was in the preposterous black costume that had white lace trim, her massive tits barely contained and the fabric that did cover them was almost see-through, so I could see the clover clamps that were biting into her nipples. The panties peeking out from under the tiny skirt of the outfit was the same: it was thin enough to be translucent so I could see not only her steel chastity cage but also the spot on the front panel of her panties where her precum had leaked through. There were also the garter straps holding up white stockings, and I knew she'd have her sexy black pumps on, the ones that had a strap that buckled around her ankles. She loved those shoes, because she told me that the strap is kind of like a cuff around her ankles.

"Hello, my sexy girl," I said in a soft voice as I bent to kiss her lips. Of course, she couldn't move because of the trigger I'd sent her before I left the airport.

"How long have you been waiting for me?" I asked. No response, which I expected.

"Well, I'm going to bring my stuff into the bedroom if you want to follow," I said in the most casual voice I could manage. I stopped at the corner going into the hallway and as I expected, she was doing this 1980s music video version of a sultry crawl as fast as she could behind me.

Once I was in our room, I waited for her to get there, and she assumed the same pose she had in our entryway: kneeling with her palms down on her thighs. I then forced her to wait and listen to me about every last detail of the conference as I unpacked. I wanted nothing more than to let her suck me dry, but I loved knowing how pent up she was and that she couldn't move until I told her to or speak until she'd swallowed a load of my sperm. I took my time both going over how it went and with unpacking. I could see her jaw muscles trying to work as she tried to speak, likely to beg me to let her loose, and it got me partway hard.

"Now that I'm all unpacked, I think I'd like a drink in the living room. You can follow if you want," I tossed off as I left her kneeling on our bedroom floor.

I was just sitting down on the couch with a great bourbon with one ice cube in it when she came slithering up to me, once again kneeling, her beautiful, full ass resting on her heels, just inches from my knees. "I'm glad to be home," I announced and took a sip. "Mmm...that's good. You haven't been very talkative, honey. Is something on your mind?"

I grinned as she stared up at me. The look in her eyes was a mixture of frustration, aggravation, lust, devotion, desperation, and begging. "Well? What's on your mind?" I knew it drove her wild for me to act like I hadn't planted the trigger in her head that made her behave this way.

"Well?" Nothing except her pretty jaw muscles working like crazy. "Huh. Well, if you don't want to say anything right now, that's not a big deal. If you wanted to take my shoes off that would be helpful, though, my love," I told her.

Raquel attacked my shoelaces, pulling them off in record time. She twisted so she could put them behind her, then returned her palms to her thighs, looking at me with the same desperation. "Thanks. It's been a long day flying back here to you. My socks would be great if you felt like helping me with that, too." She had my socks off and thrown as far toward the laundry as she could get them also very fast. "Much better," I said.

I sat there just looking at her, watching her squirming internally, her hands glued to her legs, denied cock leaking in its cage into her panties, and took another sip. "Are you sure you don't have anything to say?" I asked.

That time I heard her let out an exasperated, desperate sigh. Her mouth was trying to move like crazy, but her subconscious was doing a wonderful job keeping her still. I sighed myself. "You know, if you wanted to help out with taking my pants off, too, that would be helpful. I've had them on for at least twelve hours."

Once again, Raquel raced to address my suggestion. She was careful not to damage my skin or her fire engine-red painted nails as she did, but soon my pants joined my socks.

I took another sip. She had to be able to see how hard this was making me. Now that I thought about it, I looked and saw her swallowing. I laughed inside. She must be drooling! Damn, this was hot having this much control.

"You know...I've had these boxers on for a while," I told her before I took another small sip. Good stuff. "If you maybe wanted to help with those, I would appreciate that, too. I--" started to say before her hands flew up to get them off my body as soon as she could.

I chuckled. "Wow. I love you is what I was going to say," I continued. Raquel smiled that million-watt smile of hers at me, but the look of pleading never left her eyes.

"Honey, are you really sure you don't have anything to say?" I asked. I knew full well she couldn't talk, that was the fun of it! And why I was now at full mast. I could feel that my cock was super hard.

"No? Well...I guess...if you wanted to, of course," I said, "but only if you want to, a blowjob would be a great way to welcome me home."

No sooner than I said the word, "home," and she almost leapt forward, devouring me to the root in one smooth motion. "Fuck, baby, that's fantastic!" I sighed. Raquel had pulled my foreskin back as she slid her lips and tongue all the way down my length until my head hit the back of her throat, then she took the rest of me into her tight throat once her mouth was full.

"Damn!" I groaned. She switched to bobbing, licking, and sucking at the same time she fondled my balls or rubbed my leg with the hand that wasn't helping with getting me off directly.

"You're so good at this," I moaned, feeling my climax approaching. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth, my sexy slave girl?"

She tried to groan but it came out as a strangled, raspy sigh. "Because if you keep this up, that's what's going to happen," I warned. She only sped up.

I was starting to shake. "Here it comes, you sexy slut," I groaned. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth in a second!"

And then it hit. Raquel felt me tense up and took a deep breath, then lodged me in her throat, swallowing over and over as fast as she could. "Fuck!" I almost shouted as I blasted my jizz down her eager throat. She kept sucking me like a vacuum until I was so sensitive that I had to pull her off me.

She gasped, "Thank you, Master! I've been craving your cum in me since you left." She was very dainty as she tried to clean up her drool without disturbing her wonderfully slutty and sexy lipstick.

"Jesus, honey! I may need to keep you locked up and leave for a week more often if this is how you greet me!" I said in a shaky voice as I bent down to give her a passionate kiss.

"I'm so horny, please let me cum, Master!" Raquel implored.

"You're almost there, my lovely Slave Girl," I responded. She pouted.

"But I've been a good girl for you! I did everything you wanted!"

"Did everything I wanted...what?"

"I did everything you wanted, Master. I'm sorry."

"That's better. Now, since I just came down your throat, I'm not going to be able to fuck you for a little while. In the meantime, be a good girl and go get your biggest dildo with a suction cup, and bring it back here," I ordered.

"Yes, Master," Raquel acknowledged with dejection in her voice. She must've been happy to at least not have to crawl now that the conditions for lifting the "Welcome Wagon" trigger had been satisfied. The way her voluptuous hips wiggled and the sound of her heels clacking across the floor was beginning to get me back to being ready to take her, I understood as she strutted away.

She came back, licked the suction cup and stuck it to our glass coffee table, then, pouted again. "What do you want me to do now, Master?"

"Lube it up and ride it for me, Slave Girl," was my response.

"I want to cum so bad!" she protested as she drizzled lube all over the nine-inch phallus. Much bigger than me, but great for milking prostate orgasms out of her, I knew from experience.

"I know you do, but you need to wait for me to cum in your ass for that to happen, don't you?"

Stroking the enormous dildo, Raquel hesitated. Then she said, "I don't know why I can't cum, just that I can't. I need to cum, Sir!"

"You will soon enough. Time to ride."

"Yes, Master," Raquel replied, pulling her panties to the side as she guided the gigantic fake cock into her ass. "Oh, fuuuuuuuuck..." she moaned as it split her tight ass open and began to fill her.

"Good girl," I murmured as I felt my cock beginning to return to life. "Show me how bad you need to be filled."

"Yes, Master! This cock is huge, but nothing can match yours! I need it pounding into me and fucking my cum out of me, please, sir!" she implored.

I reached forward as she bounced up and down on the large dildo and yanked on the chain between her nipple clamps. Hard. "AAH! UNNFFF! FUUUUUCK!" Raquel groaned. I could see her cage move a little in her panties and could only assume she was leaking more into her panties.

"That's my good girl," I cooed. "I'm almost ready for you to ride me like that."

"Oh, please, please, please, Master! Please let me ride your amazing cock!"

I stood and put it in her face. "Suck on it first. But don't stop riding," I commanded.

"Yes, Master!" She once again did a wonderful impression of a vacuum cleaner made of liquid silk working on my hardening cock. Within moments I was ready for her.

"Good girl, that's enough, I think," I sighed. "I think I'm ready for you to ride me. Do you want to cum?"

"Oh, fuck, all I can think about is cumming, Master!" she gushed. "Please tell me I can cum!"

"When the time is right, sexy, I will." I was just about ready, leaning back on the couch so she could ride me. "Mount me."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master!" she gushed as she straddled my hips after lubing my cock and her hole thoroughly. "Oh, fuuuuuuck...I missed you so much, Master!" Raquel cried as I entered her.

"I missed your tight asscunt, too," I grunted. She slid down and finished enveloping me, then began to bounce her sexy hips up and down.

"Total slave, Slave Girl," I murmured.

"Unnnnnhhhh...thank you, Master! The only thing better than riding you is doing it when you have total control over me, Sir!" she gasped. "Thank you for making me your fucktoy!"

"Pull on the chain between your clamps," I demanded.

Her ass clamped down on me as she gasped. "Yes, Master! Fuck, this hurts!"

"You may come on your own, Slave Girl," I uttered.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!" she grunted before shuddering, her thighs clamping down around my hips while fount after fount of her backed up sperm spilled onto my belly. "Fuuuuuuck!" she screamed. I was surprised and impressed. Raquel left an enormous puddle of ejaculate on my belly.

Once she slowed down and stopped, she giggled. "Holy shit, that was fucking amazing, Master. Thank you so much for making me cum so much!"

I pulled her down for a kiss. "Thank you for enduring that for me, Slave Girl. I know how difficult it was."

"It was hard, too!" she cackled, crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out for a second. Then she got serious. "And it was amazing serving you that way, thank you so much, Master. I love it when you just take control of me like that."

"So, you remember that I made it so that you can't cum without my permission before I left?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "You're sweet. Thank you for indulging my need to be controlled."

"Thank you for indulging my need to control," I countered. "Now get back to taking my cock, Slave Girl."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master!" she gushed. Her hips once again slid up and down my length. Being in this much control, and seeing the effect it had on her, especially after almost a week of her being denied any release, was still intoxicating. I was going to last a little longer than I had in her mouth, but I could tell it still wasn't going to be long before I finished.

And where was that going to be? Inside her, or on her cage? I loved how dominating the idea of cumming all over her caged cock was, but it felt so good inside her...

"Come for me, Slave Girl!" I cried just when I was close to cresting.

"Ohhh...fuuuck!" Raquel moaned as she began to spurt a much smaller load out to join the near lake she'd already left there.

"Fuck!" I grunted as I pumped her full of my load, shooting over and over into her willing ass.

When we both finished, she stopped, still impaled on me, and leaned down until our foreheads touched. A grin on her face, she chuckled, "That was fucking intense. I love you so much, Master."