Meeting the Brothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hands dug into my hair on either side of my head, wound tight around his fists, yanking my mouth up and down on his cock, Brody grunted and rolled his eyes as he fucked his way into my mouth, muttering, "Oh, fuck me, yeah." But I soon had him groaning and wearing a satisfied smile as he felt his cockhead breach the tightness of my throat, when I forced the muscles to relax so he could go in nice and deep, imagining he'd really get off on being deep throated. Before they showed me just how wild it would feel to finally experience the wonder of having both of them fill me up and fuck into me at the same time, I was really getting into sucking him off. With his curly blond pubes tickling my nose, inhaling his delicious musky scent, I had him buried in my throat so deep I could hardly breathe, until finally, with a deep lusty growl he pulled out, letting me catch my breath. But already, I could tell that he was close, his cock was so wet, pretty much dripping with pre-cum when he impatiently spread open my pussy with his thumbs and started to push his way inside me, grunting louder with every thrust.

"Oooh," I moaned, as the delicious pain-pleasure cocktail began to wash through me, like the most delectable erotic wave I'd ever felt. I whimpered, crying out, as I struggled with the feel of every long hard inch of him nudging its way into my tight front passage, as he jockeyed for space, pressed up tight against his brother's thick cock that already had my ass packed to the absolute max. Despite the pain from the aching fullness of having them both fucking into me at once, I could feel both my needy cunt and my throbbing ass already spasming, desperate for them to let go and ride me hard till they both came, so I could feel them letting go and shooting their loads inside me, till they'd have me dripping with their seed.

All I knew was that I'd never felt so full, or anything nearly as good as the sensation of having both of them packed in me so achingly tight, that I wondered if I might actually burst. The pain was surreal, but the excuisite pleasure gradually filtering through alongside it was morphing into something so unbelievable, I couldn't describe it if I tried.

Oh fuck me, the deliciousness of it, the stinging continuous burn had my ass and pussy feeling like they were on fire, as the two of them relentlessly thrust their meaty cocks in and out of me one after the other. Going a little harder and deeper each time, Cole grunted and muttered, "Oh, fuck, you're tight, it's like your ass is trying to milk me dry," with his hands sunk into my hips, flexing his hips and pushing up into my ass as Brody rocked against us slamming his heavy cock hard into my pussy.

Forcing the pain aside, I gave in deciding I could handle this. It really was such a wonderfully amazing feeling to be able to take them both at once, knowing it was something that most women would never be able to handle. And the illicitness of being double-penetrated in the middle of the family room with the rest of them watching and groaning with their cocks in their hands, was getting me so wet, I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs.

Aware of the others getting off, as they watched the two of them slamming me ruthlessly hard from both sides, jarring my entire body, making me whimper, was only turning me on more, as our spectators gritted their teeth, growling and grunting, struggling to find their own release, as Brody and Cole gave me my first erotic taste of double penetration. Until finally I threw back my head and shrieked loud and long as I came, achingly desperate for the two heavy loads they'd be pumping inside me, till they had both my throbbing ass and my clenching pussy so full, they'd have their milky seed trickling right down my thighs.

"Fuck, bro, you've got a beautiful wife. Look at her taking them both like that, she's amazing," I heard Jonas murmur. "And once they both get off on her, she's got us all so hard, she's going to have to get with the rest of us, so that we can all have a turn with her."

Trevor smiled at me, shaking his head, looking proud. "I know, lucky for us, she can never get enough. So, I know she'll already be looking forward to taking on every one of us, just as soon as she can catch her breath."

My father-in-law, rock hard now, his face contorted with lust was grunting and tugging so hard on his cock at the erotic sight of his twin sons fucking hard and rough into both of his daughter-in-law's holes, that I could tell he was about to lose it, too. I shuddered even harder, knowing what was coming, as I watched him walk over and get in beside us with his dick flying through his fist, lightning fast. Then letting out a fierce growl, shuddering right down to his feet he let go, squeezing and pumping his cock viciously hard in his hand, releasing rope after rope of hot, wet cum all over my tits, till it was sliding over my belly right down to my pussy, coating his son's cock as he kept pounding his dick in and out of me.

Thrilled to have him join us, I smiled up at him, ran my hands over my dripping nipples and slipped my yummy cum-laced fingers into my mouth. "Mmm, you taste good, Dad," I murmured, making him smile, even as I fought to catch my breath. With my body still being pummeled wickedly hard from both sides as his twin sons, both starting to tremble, got ready to shoot their loads, till they'd have me dripping inside and out.

"Does that feel good?" Brody asked, his biceps bulging, sweat running down his face, clenching his jaw hard as he ruthlessly tunnelled in and out of my spasming cunt, "Being packed so full you ache? Baby, soon we're going to fill you up with so much cum, you'll be sliding right off the chair."

I shivered at the thought of it as they both dug their nails into me and started to pummel me even harder. Then they really started to groan, giving me a few more good hard thrusts, till finally both of them stilled, breathing hard as they let go and fired off at once deep into my ass and the other one, right up against my womb, bathing me with two heavy blasts of their seed. Even after they came, I couldn't believe how they just kept on pulsing, filling me up till I could feel it slipping out around their cocks, sliding down my ass crack and out of my clenching pussy till we were all covered in what felt like a sea of hot, slick cum.

Heaving a shaky breath, Brody touched his lips to mine and murmured, "Fuck, that felt good. Thank you for sharing that with us, baby girl."

"Oh, yeah," Cole murmured, breath hard against my neck, dropping kisses on my ear, still pumping the last of his load into my ass. I guess reluctant to pull out since he was in so deep he felt like he was permanently lodged in there, which I really didn't mind, because I was really beginning to get off on the feeling of being fully impaled, especially by a cock the size of his.

Once his dick finally slithered its way out of my back hole, he made me yelp when he leaned back, picked me up, sat me on his face and started to suckle both loads of cum out of me. While his brother Brody gently brushed the hair from my eyes and slid his still semi-erect cock between my lips so he could have the pleasure of watching me suck him clean.

All of us were pretty breathless by the time we we'd fully disengaged. My legs were shaking, and my heart still pounding when my hubby lifted me off my feet, and kissed me all the way down the hallway as he carried me to his ensuite bathroom for a nice hot soak in the tub.

Dropping a kiss on the top of my head, he gently washed his father's cum from my breasts. "How you feeling, baby? Hope they didn't leave you too sore, after going at it that hard."

I gave him what I hoped was a reassuring smile. "I'm a little tender, but I'll be okay."

Then I eyed him for a moment as he ran the soap up and down over my arms and across my shoulders, softly massaging my muscles as he went. "So it really doesn't bother you to watch me like that with your brothers? You don't get jealous?"

Smiling down at me, shaking his head, he brushed a kiss on the end of my nose. "Baby, all of us are so close, it feels like I'm part of it when I'm sharing you with my family. Watching them DP you like that got me so hard, I had to jack off." He narrowed his eyes. "But if I ever caught you fucking around with anyone from outside the family, I would definitely be pissed."

Smiling into his beautiful blue eyes, I cupped his cheeks in my hands, reached up and kissed him. I couldn't have found a more understanding husband, and I knew I was a lucky girl.

As he smiled into my eyes and ran his fingers over my tender pussy to wash away the last of his brother's cum, a little shiver ran through me, already wondering what naughty surprises lay in store for me with all of them tomorrow...

12