Meeting the Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers

At least two inches of my dick was past her lips and in her mouth, but she was not yet touching me. She was just hovering around me, still breathing hard but otherwise frozen. Soon I could feel Kendra's saliva dripping onto me, and it was all I could do to keep from jerking forward and pumping my cock in her throat until I came.

Kendra held this position for nearly a minute, slightly bobbing her head up and down, then backed up from my dick and licked her lips once more. A long string of her saliva dangled from her lips and connected to the tip of my erection. She reached up and broke the string with her finger, then used that same finger to touch her naked pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned as she slid the finger inside herself. I moaned a little, too.

"I want you to watch me cum," Kendra said softly.

"Okay," I managed to reply.

She stood up, got on my lap again, but then leaned way back. She rested her legs on my shoulders, and grabbed the coffee table again to support her top half. Her head rested on a magazine at the table's edge. Now she was spread out before me, her wet body stretched tight with her huge breasts pointing at the ceiling, her pussy just inches from my glistening cock and her legs around my neck.

And then Kendra started to finger fuck herself like a woman gone mad. There was no working up to it. She just slid in two fingers and instantly was moving at the speed of light. Her whole body shook, and so did mine. Each time she withdrew, her knuckles came tantalizingly close to my hard-on, but she never touched me. Not that it mattered. With all that was going on, and all that had happened already, I was about to cum on my own.

"Kendra," I said, gritting my teeth and panting.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Yes! Fuck me!"

"Kendra, I can't--" I closed my eyes tightly and concentrated on keeping my hands at my sides, although I wanted nothing more than to grab Kendra by her ass, sit her up on my cock, and cum deep inside of her. My God, I thought. If I could just do that would it really be so fucking bad? Who would blame me?

Then it hit. I could feel a thick gush of cum racing through my balls and up my shaft.

"Oh fuck, Kendra," I gasped. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Do you want inside me?" she asked.

But I couldn't answer her question. I couldn't even register it as a question. I was cumming, and I was doing it for, with, and because of my girlfriend's sister. When I finally spoke, my word was not a response to Kendra, but rather a command to myself to hold back no matter how impossible I knew that was.

"No!"

And then I came. Spurt after spurt of hot, white juice spewed from my cock. I saw Kendra quickly move her hand out of the way as the strings of cum landed right on her pussy. I must have hit her clit, too, because the instant the jizz touched her, she started bucking in her own wild orgasm.

"Oh my--fuck yes!" she shrieked.

Kendra darted her hand back to her crotch and rubbed at her clit, smearing my cum as I shot even more onto the back of her hand. She bucked on my lap for a couple seconds, then I heard what I think was her hitting her head on the coffee table. She quickly sat up and grabbed the back of my neck with her free hand to hold her position. I watched as her face went from one contorted grimace of ecstasy to another. Finally, after nearly a minute of watching her climax, she threw herself off of me and lay down on the couch beside me.

My cum was still on her hand and pussy when I heard the front door open behind me.

Fuck.

Before I could move, think, or even speak, I saw Kendra raise her cum-covered hand and give a thumbs-up.

"He passed," she said.

Not ready to face her yet, I could only hear Penny as she responded.

"It sure didn't sound like it," she said.

Penny came around to the front of the couch. She seemed happy, although that was how she usually looked. A mixture of her brown hair in cute pigtails, her pretty green eyes and simply how she carried herself with that wonderful body always made her seem upbeat and non-threatening. Even now, she looked at me with thoughtful eyes, as if I had just been in a car accident.

"I hope you're not mad," she said.

Mad? I was far too confused to be mad.

"He went a little further than I thought he would," Kendra said, gesturing to the cum. "But I really don't think he could have helped it. Anyway, he never touched me. This guy is a fucking saint."

And then I knew what this was. A fucking set-up! Un-fucking-believable. I admit, I was very ready to lash out in anger, but fortunately Penny spoke first. She apologized profusely, saying that I hadn't done anything to deserve this--it was just part of her own insecurity. Ashamed as she was, she made it very clear that this was not a test to see if I would remain faithful, but to see how far I would go before giving in. In other words, I was set up to fail. They both fully expected me to give in and fuck Kendra. It was just a question of when.

"And you wouldn't have been pissed if I fucked you sister?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"We come from one of the strictest Catholic households in North America," Kendra joked. "A setting like that breeds all sorts of kink."

"If you had made the first move, we'd both have killed you," Penny said. "If you had given into her right away when she came out of the shower, Kendra would have kicked you out and I would have dumped you. If she had persuaded you to say 'yes' before anything really started, I would have fucked you for a little while, but that's it. And if you caved during the good stuff, well, that's kinda what we expected."

"But you made it past the finish line," Kendra laughed. "And then you kept running."

"And so what does that mean?" I asked.

"That means we can do A LOT of exploring together and I don't have to worry about a thing."

"Exploring?"

"Like she said," Penny smirked. "Kendra and I had a very strict upbringing. There are lot of things I haven't tried, and a lot of things I want to. Threesomes, orgies..."

"And putting your boyfriend through Hell?"

"Hey," Kendra said, smiling. "I wasn't that bad!"

"Again, Gavin, I'm really sorry about that. But I've tried this with four other guys. You're the only one who let Kendra actually get to the shower." Penny looked at my exposed, though softened dick, and smiled. "And you have to admit, it's not like you didn't get something out of it."

That brought a smile to my face. I watched as Penny walked to the middle of the couch and sat on the floor between her sister and me.

"I'll tell you what," she said. "You deserve a very big prize for getting through this like you did." Penny touched her finger to my cum-soaked dick. She scooped up a dab of cum, then brought it to her mouth and sucked it in between those luscious lips of hers. Then, abruptly, Penny stood up and held out her hand, gesturing for me to take it and get up.

"But first," she said with a big smile, "We gotta have dinner."

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers
12