Meetings with Mark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love everything you do to me, Anders." I felt him squeeze my dick and the tilt of his hips begged me better than words to fuck him. As I answered his unspoken plea and started to thrust into him with ever increasing speed, Mark closed his eyes, delight suffusing his face. His hands caressed my shoulders and neck, then his fingers entwined themselves in my soft, blond curls, and he gave himself over to the sensual joy of male intimacy and sex. We were not in love, but I think both of us considered the other as a lover, and I'm still proud of having been Mark's first.

Fucking him felt different to our previous encounters, and I wasn't sure whether it was the novel position, or the fact that we barebacked (not that I knew the term at the time). My balls slapped against his ass every time I bottomed out inside his needy hole. After a bit one of his hands snuck down to fondle his cock and balls, especially when I took a break in order not to come prematurely. In the end I just had to try how it would feel to fuck Mark raw the usual way. I withdrew, turned him over and pulled his cute little rump up, so I could stand on my knees and penetrate him from behind one last time.

Mark screamed with delight when I rammed deep into his unprotected ass hole. My dick was at maximum size and hardness, and I think the angle was perfect. It was for me anyway, and it only took a few hard strokes before I exploded and filled his gut with warm, sticky cum. After my climax I stood for a long time with my dick buried deep inside Mark, relishing the after-orgasmic tremors in my loins and not wanting the moment to end. I reached around to stroke the thick shaft still jutting from Mark's groin, causing him to shudder and moan and squeeze my slowly deflating manhood.

Finally, I had to withdraw, making my cum run in a thin line down the inside of his thigh. I grabbed some paper towels and wiped us both. "Having trouble keeping hold of my gift, are you?" Mark collapsed in a fit of giggles, and he had to make a quick trip to the toilet, holding a hand at the entrance to his sperm leaking hole, in order to avoid dripping everywhere. When he came to the bathroom, I was already in the shower, and I helped him wash. I also took the opportunity to caress Mark's erection with fingers and mouth. Partly because it turned me on, but also with the idea that the more aroused he was, the shorter time he would last.

I still worried about taking his monster up my tight ass, but I hoped that without a condom to reduce sensitivity, he would finish even faster. Possibly Mark had me figured out, because he soon left the shower and dried himself. Then he grabbed my towel and held it up. I turned off the water and joined him. Mark kissed me and wrapped the towel around me, then started drying my body with a smaller one. When he was done, he took hold of my arm and led me towards the bedroom. "Come on, Anders, you're not going to avoid this any longer."

I followed, resigned to the inevitable, but also with anticipation, because I did want to be fucked by Mark. He made me lie down on my stomach in the bed and lay down on top of me. He kissed my neck and I was very much aware of his hard manhood pressing against one butt cheek. He slowly worked his way down my body, kissing and licking, and rubbing his cock on my thigh. When he reached my butt, he ran his tongue along the crack, as his hands exposed me. Mark didn't hesitate, he attacked my entrance with vigor and I found out why my licking his ass had driven him over the edge.

I had enjoyed the first time a man's fingertips played with my unexpectedly sensitive anus, but a warm, wet tongue doing its best to soften and enter my sphincter was out of this world. Somehow the rim of my anus seemed to be hotwired directly to my dick, and it immediately tried to rise to the occasion, though without much success. Even a horny 19-year-old does need a bit of recovery time after the spectacular sex I had just indulged in. But it certainly helped that Mark spent a long time licking me, and then lubing and stretching the tunnel he wanted to experience intimately.

It was uncomfortable when he got to the third finger, and hurt when he managed to push all five fingertips past my sphincter. Mark used his thumb as a lever in order to open me and prepare me for the girth of his cock. But I bore it without complaint except for some quiet whimpering, because I knew it was necessary. Mark slathered plenty of lube on me and himself and got on top of me again as I lay on my front with legs spread and my face turned sideways. He rubbed along my crevice, and I tried to relax when I felt the engorged head push against my well prepared opening.

However, Mark soon realized that it wouldn't happen, so he made me kneel at the edge of the bed, legs bent and spread wide, head and chest down on the mattress and my butt sticking up in the air. This position exposed my entrance optimally, and he could stand behind me and bear down on my now fully accessible ass. Mark gripped my hips, and before I knew it, he had penetrated me in one long, effortless move. I didn't even have time to worry about whether his manhood would fit, hurt, or make me cry. Okay, lesson learnt: it pays to prepare well. But I still had to adjust to being filled to my limit, having this huge thing up my ass.

Of course, I expected Mark to start fucking me, but he just stood there quietly stroking my hips and buttocks. Then he had us move together, slowly and carefully, until we were on the bed, him spooning me, with his cock buried inside me, caressing my body, playing with my nipples, cupping my balls, making my dick stir. He gently undulated his hips, moving inside me, and it felt good, with only a slight ache. Mark probably sensed me relax, and he hugged me and whispered: "Are you comfortable, Anders? Gotten used to me inside you?"

I gave a small derisive snort: "Mark, no matter how often I let you stick that monster up my ass, I wouldn't get used to it just like that."

He sighed and mumbled: "Oh, I was hoping we could try you riding me." It took a split second before I understood, and a shiver ran down my spine.

As always in situations like that my voice failed me momentarily, but then I sputtered: "Fuck no, that would be impossible." But Mark turned out to have a very stubborn streak underneath the meek and innocent surface. He insisted that we try, saying that I had successfully introduced a new position in out sex game, and maybe we would enjoy this variation as well. He pulled out, rolled over on his back, added more lube to his erect cock and asked me to straddle him.

"Just sit on me, Anders. Come on, don't be a spoil sport." I resigned and did as he wanted, secretly hoping that he would fail to get inside, as he had when I was flat on my front. Mark reached between my legs and found my entrance with one hand, using the other to position his hard rod. As I reluctantly pushed down, the head of his cock entered me without any trouble, much to my astonishment. I stopped, and Mark moved his hands to my hips and made it clear that he wanted me to continue. When I resisted, he slammed his loins upwards, making his long, thick manhood fill me to the last inch.

The only reason I wasn't already screaming in agony was that I had just exhaled when he breached me. The pain was so bad that I was fighting to get enough air to cry stop. When he rammed the whole length inside me, I thought I would pass out. Fucking hell it hurt, much more than when Mark took me from behind the first time. My dick went completely limp, tears filled my eyes, a mewling sound came out of my mouth, and only Mark's supporting hands prevented me from keeling over. And then, just as I was going to start cursing and maybe hitting him, the pain receded into a dull ache, and I managed to take some deep breaths.

Mark showed no mercy, though he did give me time to adjust again. "If you ride me, you'll get to control things. Otherwise..." He pinched my nipples and sent me a sly smile. I shuddered, and with a resigned sound I began to rise up and sit down, slowly and carefully. Mark's loud groans of lust as he had his stiff rod massaged by my tight ass completely obscured my low whimpers of agony from being impaled on his thick, demanding pole. It felt like having a burning hot piston working a well-greased but narrow cylinder.

But after a while it actually began to feel good for me too. I increased my speed and let him bottom out, and I even rotated my hips slightly. This action sent a wave of unexpected pleasure through my body and very soon made Mark create a fountain of cum inside me. I felt every contraction and every spurt, as he sent a load of sperm up my bruised tunnel. While sounding like a rutting male lion who has just claimed his entitled prize. All in all this was a finale to my holiday that I would remember for a long time.

As I collapsed on top of Mark, he turned us sideways. He kissed me and petted me, murmuring grateful words as we lay there trying to recover. Fairly soon I had ask him to withdraw, but I managed not to wobble too badly as I made my way to the bathroom. I stood in the shower wincing at the stinging feeling of the hot water as I rinsed Mark's cum from my thoroughly reamed hole. I swore I would never do this again. Never ride a man, never let anyone bareback me, or allow Mark's monster cock inside me again. Yep, I was still pretty naïve. The disadvantages are quickly forgotten when the need for male sex overwhelms you, and within a few years I had broken those oaths.

Mark persuaded me to stay the night, even though I had expected to return to my own place. But he promised me solemnly that he would leave me (or rather my sore butt) alone. So I slept with him for the first and only time. His behavior was very caring and tender, I think he knew that he had pushed my limits a bit further than anticipated. But I did enjoy cuddling with him, having him caress me, and the chance of fondling his cute butt. When I woke early the next morning and saw his naked body in the bed next to me, my manhood woke up too and announced its keen interest.

I snuck out and managed to persuaded my eager dick to deflate enough for me to pee. Mark was still asleep, when I got back, and he didn't wake, when I removed the duvet completely. He was lying face down and the sight of his beautiful ass made me hard immediately. I rolled a condom on my dick and slathered lube all over my erection. As I grabbed Mark's buttocks and exposed his back entrance to my eager rod, he woke with a jerk. Before he could object, I penetrated him, thrusting all the way in and pinning him with my body. "This is the penalty for having me stay overnight, Mark."

He turned his head and a little smirk appeared in the corner of his mouth. A sleepy mumble : "Don't you mean the reward?" made me realize Mark had been hoping for this outcome. In fact, the calculating little bastard probably slept naked for that very reason, assuming I would get the urge to have more sex upon waking. What can I say, I'm so easy and predictable. Nevertheless, I decided to pound his insatiable sexy butt, just as I knew he wanted. I started out with some long slow strokes, and Mark pushed back eagerly and moaned "yes, more" every time my morning wood bottomed out inside his tight ass.

When I had gotten him nicely relaxed, at least at the rear, I pulled out, turned him over, and took him again. His hard cock rubbed against my stomach, but I ignored it and just fucked him with abandon. Mark clutched my buttocks and helped push my happy rod deep inside his warm ass. I'm sure he wasn't at all surprised, when I finally rolled over, pulling him with me, so he ended on top, straddling my body. At least, he didn't hesitate, but began riding me, moaning excitedly all the time. Fuck, it turned me on to see Mark impale himself on my dick, then rotate his shapely rump against my groin.

He would slide back up until only the head of my dick was inside the tight opening, and I could feel his anus contract around me. Another voluntary impaling and I suddenly realized why Mark had enjoyed the reverse situation the night before. It was absolutely wonderful to lie on my back and be fucked by a hot guy with a well-lubed, needy hole. And gazing at a large hard-on wobbling in time with his bouncing up and down. I couldn't resist making a fist around Mark's fully erect monster, so that I stroked it in time with his amazing massage of my manhood.

My lover gasped with pleasure, when he took a short break from riding me, and I slid his foreskin back and forth over the glistening head. I pushed up, so I was half upright, and kissed him hard. He was so gorgeous sitting on my lap with the most delicious wanton look on his face, the soft red lips slightly apart as he panted from lust and his exertions. The look in his eyes told me better than words, how much Mark relished being fucked from every direction. When I lay back down, he closed his eyes and began to ride me with obvious intent, hard and rhythmically.

I think Mark expected me to come, just as he had done the night before, but the condom helped to hold back my orgasm. When he had to take another break, exhausted by the wild ride, I pretended to frown in dissatisfaction. "It's just not good enough. I suppose I had better finish the job myself." I lifted him away from me, pushed him over on the bed and sat up. Grabbing a handful of paper towels I wrapped them around my dick with one hand, ripped the condom off with the other, and threw everything on the floor. Mark stared at me with a surprised and disgruntled expression, but it only lasted until I grabbed his neck.

With the other hand I forced my desperate, leaking dick into his mouth and began to fuck his face. I was so close that it only took a few thrusts and Mark moaning sensually around my dick, as he fisted his own hard-on. Knowing that he understood the game and liked being used this way pushed me over the edge, and I erupted in his warm, wet cave. Mark willingly received the fairly limited amount of cum left in me, with his free hand wrapped around my balls and perineum. I think he enjoyed feeling my contractions with both mouth and fingers.

Afterward Mark lay on the bed with the satisfied catlike smile that I had seen regularly in the past week. A smile which indicated that he had gotten all the cock he desired. However, his still erect manhood need satisfaction too, so after a bit of foreplay, where I licked him all over, covering his shaft in saliva, I let him jerk off between my butt cheeks. During our previous encounters, I had actually come to appreciate the feeling of having my buttocks squeezed together around a large cock. Having Mark lube my crevice and hump me, until he sprayed his warm semen all over my back and ass.

Luckily the big cupboard in the main bedroom had a full length mirror, and by turning my head I could see Mark ejaculate all over me, just like a porn shot. I've always found the obligatory finale to sex in most porn to be wildly fake. I mean what guy would willingly withdraw from a wet mouth, pussy or tight ass in order to decorate the face or butt of the woman or man he was fucking. But in this case it was a natural outcome -- if you know what I mean. Afterwards we had one last shower together and said goodbye. I left with a handful of great memories, which were perfect masturbations material for months to come.

We had exchanged phone numbers and addresses, having agreed that we might hook up over Christmas. My parents, sister and I normally visited relatives near Mark's home time during the holidays. However, Mark fell in love and came out a month before Christmas. He sent me a card which showed that he was happy as openly gay and devoted to his boyfriend. And obviously no longer available for casual sex. Not that I minded too much, because I had found other amusements as well. But I'll never forget this summer, which started out surprisingly hot, turned wet and even hotter, and ended with some eye-opening sexual exploits.

12