Meetings with Mark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

My sphincter had closed up since being fucked by Peter, but before I could worry about potential pain, the pressure was gone and cold lube hit my sensitive star. I gasped and managed to relax when the thick wooden butt plug once again sought entrance. I writhed and moaned beneath Mark as Peter slowly worked the short unyielding staff into my ass. It hurt but when he rotated it and vibrated the tip against my sweet spot inside, I cried in pleasure and pain. And the way it forced my tunnel to dilate had me panting every time my anal muscles contracted around the wide base. Once it was fully seated inside me, my whole body was shaking with discomfort, lust and the need to come.

Peter chuckled, "You like that, don't you boy? Well it's going to stay there until we're done with you, do you understand?" I managed to get out a few desperate yes and please and other assenting terms telling them I'd do anything, if only he'd let me come. Mark bent forward, getting up on all fours and then sliding back until his groin was above my head. His head descended as he went down on his right elbow and his warm moist mouth enclosed my dick. For a moment I thought I'd erupt there and then, but a firm grip and squeeze at the base of my shaft prevented that.

If Erik hadn't educated me about the delights that are the rewards of being brought to the edge over and over before actually reaching ecstasy, I'd probably have cursed Mark to Hell and back. Luckily I was also distracted by the show above my head. Peter got into position behind his boyfriend with a leg on each side of me. His naked cock had been slicked up with lube and he aimed it straight at Mark's well-prepared rear entrance. I had a first class view of how the long shaft penetrated the sexy ass which I'd enjoyed fucking just as much as Peter obviously did.

Mark certainly liked the feeling of having both ends stuffed with hard man meat. His huge cock which hung right in front of my face began to stir. The feeling of Mark swallowing my manhood and fondling my aching balls gently, combined with the sight of Peter barebacking his boyfriend just above me, and the continuous pressure of the hard wooden dildo on my prostate, was too much. I exploded in one of the most extreme orgasms I'd ever had, pumping unending amounts of sperm into Mark's willing mouth. He swallowed every drop without protest and licked me clean afterwards. Yep he'd been taught well by me and Peter.

I think Peter took a break from fucking his boyfriend, and that Mark used the wooden dildo to massage my insides as his lips and tongue milked me dry and prolonged the small spasms at the end of my orgasm. But I was so spaced out by the fantastic climax I'd longed for since Peter rode my ass that I'm not sure what was going on exactly. As soon as my whole body relaxed into a shivering, limp and satisfied puddle of goo, Peter seemed to know that I was out of the game for now. He resumed his skillful ride of his boyfriend's pert little butt, and Mark rose back up on all fours and wriggled his delicious asset provocatively.

I just lay there trying to return to normal and enjoying the captivating sight of a tight hole being passionately reamed by an impressive cock. As well as the daunting monster which was now fully awake and ready to go on another rampage; shit the thought of accepting Mark's manhood in my ass could still scare me silly. I wondered if he ever got to fuck his boyfriend. I suddenly noticed that my hands were free; apparently Mark had undone the right cuff from the connecting cloth band, while I was still out of it. An idea on how to pay Peter back gradually took form in my brain.

I carefully slid out from underneath Mark and sat up, the hard butt plug necessitating slow execution of every move. Kissing Mark with gratitude I slid my tongue in his mouth and tasted the remnants of my seed which he'd swallowed so compliantly. My dick twitched at the thought, and the unexpected movement made me realize that I was still almost fully erect. As I'd experienced once or twice with Erik, my libido had been so expertly inflamed that I stayed aroused even after my climax. So much the better for my secret plan which I leaned forward to whisper in Mark's ear. He nodded slightly while still moaning happily every time his boyfriend thrust his hips forward and bottomed out inside Mark's hot bum.

Peter had his eyes closed and was clearly on his way to a well-deserved eruption inside a tight but pliant cavity. He missed my exchange with Mark, but when I moved to the side, he discovered that I was no longer underneath the blond. Withdrawing, he unwittingly managed to improve the odds of my plan succeeding. "Turn over and spread your legs, babe. I want to see you as I fuck your brains out." Mark obediently gave his boyfriend full access to his dilated entrance, and when Peter was buried in his ass, Mark held on to his muscular cheeks as he was fucked with long deep thrusts.

Apparently having his ass caressed while making love was nothing unusual, and Peter was unaware of the wink Mark gave me over his shoulder. He didn't react when I moved behind them and gently eased the cuffs from my wrists. I grabbed the necessary implements, brought my dick to full hardness, rolled on the condom and slicked myself up. Just as I moved into position between his legs, Peter hammered his cock into Mark's receptive body one last time and announced his orgasm with a loud roar. As he filled him with cum, his cheeks were grabbed and pulled hard apart to expose the as yet unseen pucker in the cleft.

I knew that if Peter let Mark's monster claim him even occasionally, he'd have no problems receiving my more modest dick without any preparation. If he was a total top and his ass was virgin, I assumed that Mark would have rejected my plan. I pushed Peter's legs further apart, placed the head of my eager rod in bull's eye and pushed. Peter was still in the throes of ecstasy and his sphincter was pulsing in time with his spurting. He was defenseless against my surprise attack, and I slid inside with hardly any resistance, doing my best to target his prostate.

Fuck it was awesome to feel his outer tunnel spasm around my dick, as he yelled in shock. I knew he kept coming even as he twisted below me and tried to escape. But Mark held his cheeks in an iron grip, and I shoved my dick deeper into his guts every time the ring of muscles gave way. Soon Peter was reduced to abject moaning as he was held captive between us for the last few seconds of his long climax. From his disjointed words of pleasure I came to the conclusion that he'd quite enjoyed the backstabbing Mark and I had engineered. And Mark was grinning happily at me.

But I meant to take the game further, so now I needed to switch fully to the Dom role I'd never played for real before. But at least I had a good role model in Erik, my mature lover, and I pretended I was him. I knew I had to act, while Peter was still confused and submissive, so I grabbed hold of his arms and pulled him away from Mark. We ended up almost upright on our knees, with my body flush against his and my dick buried inside him. I held him around his chest and whispered in his ear. "Do you know what we're going to do now?" Peter shook his head and gulped; his breathing was fast and shallow.

Mark was wiping both of them with wet napkins from the small bowl of water on the bedside table, as I outlined my plans. "First I'm going to fuck your delicious gay ass thoroughly, while you work on getting Mark's monster ready to roar. Then we're switching, so he can finish reaming your hole, while I let you suck me. And finally I'll sodomize your boyfriend, while he's still inside you, making you feel every thrust. And while we're doing this, I'll keep that hard rod up my butt, just like you told me to. Understood?" I waited anxiously, wondering whether Peter would refuse and end the game.

But he just gulped again and nodded, and when I pressed him, he capitulated with a subdued "Yes sir." Sweet triumph filled my chest and I guided Peter back down on all fours and beckoned Mark to get in front of his boyfriend. The cute blond had listened with wide eyes and his mouth opening in shocked surprise, as I spoke, but the way his cock had gained hardness showed he didn't object. He certainly didn't hesitate to present his manhood in front of Peter's mouth, either. It had been wonderful to be in the middle, but I now knew that it was also hot to team up on a sexy male and fuck him from both ends. Mark and I probably had identical smirks on our faces, as Peter began to moan between us.

He sucked and slobbered and grunted as Mark fed him the thick snake protruding from his shaved groin. I spread his buttocks and embarked on the other half of my plan. Peter's ass was even better than I'd expected. I loved the sight of my dick sliding in and out of his vanquished hole. It pulsed around my manhood and whenever I paused with only the head inside his sphincter contracted beautifully and massaged the sensitive parts of my glans. Peter might primarily be a top, but he certainly enjoyed having something hard up his butt and knew how to please a man with his bottom.

If I stayed still and caressed his heavy balls and muscular buttocks, Peter eventually became impatient. He clearly craved the penetration which had shocked him at first. Rather than avoiding my manhood, he wriggled and pushed back, trying to get more inside him. When I relented and slammed my dick deep into the sexy man in front of me, he moaned happily around Mark's cock. Peter never neglected it for a moment, licking the shaved balls and the thick shaft and sucking greedily on the head of the now fully engorged monster.

I don't know how long we kept this wonderful game up, but suddenly Mark moved down to my end of the bed. "I want him now." Peter shuddered and a whimpered 'no, no' escaped his mouth, but to no avail. I pulled out and exposed Peter's dilated pucker and Mark gave him a healthy dose of lube. Then he placed his spit slick glans on the wet entrance and pushed. As the head and huge shaft plunged inside, his boyfriend uttered a heart rendering cry. My hole tightened around the wooden plug in sympathy, because I keenly remembered the pain of having that huge iron expand and fill your back tunnel.

Mark ignored Peter's abject moaning and slowly but relentlessly pushed every inch of his thick organ inside the well prepared hole. I didn't know how often Mark got to top Peter, but obviously he wasn't going to let the chance slip past. He withdrew gently and worked his boyfriend's sensitive areas with small, rocking movements, using only one third of his impressive manhood. Soon this tactic had Peter panting and begging for more and I could see his cock was half erect and drooling a bit.

While Mark was enjoying the feeling of a tight hole around his cock, I'd removed the condom and washed my dick carefully. It wilted a bit, but I knew just how to rejuvenate it. I knelt in front of Peter and lifted his head with a hand under his chin until his mouth was level with my half erect dick. He muttered 'no, no' and pressed his lips together. Fortunately I knew exactly how to deal with him.

My whisper in his ear was pure Eric-in-Dom-mode, even though my mature lover had never uttered similar words. "Do you want a taste of the cane, boy? It would be a pleasure to decorate your pretty butt with a stripe or two." The only reply was an excited groan, so I concluded this was exactly what Peter needed. Mark gasped in surprise when I grabbed the cane, aligned it with Peter's cheeks, bent the tip back and let it flick smartly down on the soft flesh. "Now you," I whispered and Mark only hesitated briefly before pulling the flexible rod back and letting it smack down to leave another barely visible stripe. Wonder if he'd even done this before or we'd both had another first?

When I returned to his head, Peter took my dick in his mouth without protest. As he'd shown me briefly at the beginning of our threesome, he was an eminent cock sucker. His tongue and lips had me moaning with pleasure and he managed to use all of his mouth to suck and massage my dick when I held his head and fucked his face. He had tears in his eyes and I wasn't sure whether they were due to Mark, who was fucking him hard now, or caused by the humiliation of the spanking which had forced him to submit and service me with oral sex. I gently wiped away the tear drops when they slid down his cheeks to show him I'd noticed.

Peter's excellent work on my usually durable second time erection began to have consequences. I was rapidly approaching another orgasm, and I wondered if he hoped to cheat me of the chance to fuck his boyfriend. But I pulled away in time and rolled a condom on. For once the numbing effect might be an advantage, or I'd be in danger of shooting the moment I entered Mark's cute ass. We forced Peter down on his stomach with spread legs and Mark leaned forward to accommodate me.

I parted his legs and his buttocks, added a blob of lube and slid the head of my dick into the twitching opening. I paused for a moment and relished the thought of once more experiencing Mark's tight and eager hole. Grabbing his hips I slowly pulled him towards me until his cock was half outside Peter's ass. As I slammed my dick all the way inside Mark, I propelled him forward and made him bottom out inside the helpless guy underneath us. Both of them groaned loudly and they kept doing so while I fucked them hard. Every time I rammed into Mark, I'm sure my thrust transmitted to Peter's poor abused bottom, and I loved the idea of doing two guys at once.

Even though Mark had been fucked once already, he was still horny and insatiable. His narrow tunnel massaged me just as wonderfully as I recalled from our first meeting. It didn't take long for me to reach the point of no return. I felt the familiar quiver in my loins and my scrotum tightened. Moments later I surrendered to the contractions of my dick and my sphincter a long exquisite orgasm, reminding me again of the thick hard plug embedded in my hole. Once it was over I wanted to collapse on the couple underneath me, but I managed to pull away and land on my side.

I'd barely managed to wrap the condom, before they sprang into action. Mark pulled out of his boyfriend and I noticed he was still erect. Before I knew what was happening, they'd turned me over on my stomach with my legs dropping over the edge of the bed. Peter straddled my back and ripped the wooden plug from my still quivering butt. I felt Mark's body get in position on the floor between my legs, and as Peter's hands parted my cheeks, something big and hard demanded entry at my exposed hole. Both of us were so well prepared that Mark penetrated me without problems.

But not without hurt, even though Mark took his time. Having his monster invade me would probably always carry a cost of pain, no matter how much I wanted it. I screamed pathetically and attempted to escape. I begged for mercy and tried to hit Peter, but nothing helped. He turned around and lay on top of me and held me down until Mark had shoved every last millimeter of his huge pole into my sorry ass. I guess Peter enjoyed the revenge. He bit my ear lobe, stuck his tongue into my ear and whispered: "Aren't you grateful, I told Mark, I'd be OK with it, if he wanted to fuck you?"

When I ceased struggling and my ass was conquered and resigned to its fate, they gave me some moments' peace. Peter sat up and they kissed over my back, while I tried to get used to being impaled. But my worry about what was to come kept me tense and panting. All too soon the determined couple manhandled me till I was kneeling on the bed with Mark behind me. Peter lay down and let me rest my head on his chest. I clung to him and cried while Mark ravished my ass without mercy. Peter held me and petted my hair and my face. His hand soothed my neck, shoulders and back, as his words commiserated.

"Ssshh, it'll be over soon, boy. You're so delicious, Anders, both of us just had to fuck you. There now, it's OK to cry, I know it hurts," and other similar utterances. For some reason his sympathy, hugs and caresses had me sobbing shamefully into his shoulder, while I got thoroughly reamed. Maybe because I hadn't been nice to Peter when he was in my position earlier. Mark had spent enough time in his boyfriend's mouth and ass to be on edge when he took me. Before long his intense attack on my body produced the expected result.

Mark filled my aching tunnel with sticky spurts of cum while he roared and Peter forced his tongue deep into my mouth. Now that I wasn't being rammed from behind, I gradually became aware of the motion of Peter's right hand behind my back. Just as I worked out that he was jerking off, he grunted and wet stuff sprayed my sweaty skin. Oh well at least he hadn't made me suck him.

Before Mark withdrew, he fondled my cheeks possessively and muttered. "Fuck, Anders, I can't wait to tap your sweet ass again." His boyfriend grinned and agreed, and I knew Sir Peter wanted to do more than just fuck me. Fine with me, because I'd enjoyed every second of my punishments. It never crossed my mind to use the safe word, not even when I had to submit to Mark's monster. In fact, I quite agreed that my little stunt of backstabbing Peter and giving him a taste of his own behavior deserved the retaliation he'd ordered Mark to carry out.

However, I'd never been so sore inside and out, and I couldn't even get up to take a shower. Mark wiped us all down with wet towels and then they cuddled me for a long time. Kissing and hugging me and telling me over and over how much they'd enjoyed my company. Mark apologized profusely for barebacking me, and I forgave him. "I'm so sorry, Anders, I completely forgot. But I've only ever slept with Peter after you, and both of us got tested for everything, when we became boyfriends. So you don't have to worry, but I'm still sorry. When Peter told me to take you, I was so excited, I didn't even think about protection."

Once I'd recovered a bit and convinced them that our threesome had been just as wonderful for me, Peter helped me take a shower, while Mark organized a sleeping bag and a mattress in the sitting room. Even though their bed had space for three people, I think neither of us wanted to run the risk. At least I knew I couldn't face another ass seeking missile after the heavy bombardment I'd suffered. Fuck I was tender for days.

All in all my first session with two guys was a fantastic experience which I recalled many times when jerking off. The game of submission and spanking was an extra spice which made the dish even more exciting and exotic. So I hoped Mark and Peter would invite me over for dinner again, since the dessert was worth the price of an expensive train ticket and a few weeks of subsequent celibacy. The time needed for the marks on my buttocks to disappear in order to prevent embarrassing questions by any bed partners more or less coincided with the necessary recovery time of the inside of my ass after being subjected to the joint assault by Sir Peter and his Squire.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers
12