Megan & Bill

Story Info
He discovers that his wife has a whole 'nother life.
27.9k words
3.55
345.8k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

Megan and I had been married for just more than five years. She and I had met in college, dated the whole four years and then after graduation, we got married. Megan is a true bombshell. Her body is tight and curvy in all the right places.

One thing about her that drives many men crazy is her breasts. While they are not huge, they are ‘D' cups plus a bit in size. On her toned body they just stick out like two big neon signs. They are firm and have no sag whatsoever.

Our sex life was good, and we had experimented in many ways of having sex. We had even tried anal sex once. She hadn't liked it declaring that it was a bit too painful for her to enjoy it, so we never tried it again.

I had been working for the company for just over two years when my boss Greg called me into his office. I was a bit uncertain what it was about since there had been many layoffs over the last months with the dot-gone crash and all. I had been laid off from my last job due to cuts so this didn't bode well in my mind. When I entered his office, he motioned for me to sit in front of his desk while he finished up a phone call.

I sat there for about four or five minutes getting more and more nervous as to why I was there. Was I about to get the boot? I hoped not, since I had been bringing in more business to the company, and even had saved eight or nine contracts that had almost been lost to the competition.

Greg took quite a while before getting off the phone, then he did some last minute corrections on something on his computer before turning to me.

‘Bill, I suppose you wonder why I called you into my office today?'

‘Yes. I hope it is good news Greg.'

‘Oh I think you will find it to be great news Bill. I have been looking at the work you have been doing and realized that you have actually brought in more than eighteen million in new business since you have started with us. I am also aware of the contracts that you managed to save from our competitors too.' ‘Eighteen million?'

‘Yes, eighteen million and you have saved more than ten million in those contracts you kept in our clients that were about to quit us. You have done very well for us and I wanted you to know that the company plans on rewarding you very soon for that great work. I will be making an announcement at the Christmas party that concerns you. I hope you will be there, and your pretty wife, Megan too.'

‘Well I had planned on coming with Megan so I can say yes, we will be there Greg.'

‘Good! Then next Friday night you will get some great news, trust me on that Bill.'

I was amazed. Greg had always been the playboy type of boss with a very hard edge. While he couldn't promote me or give raises, he could put in a good word. He was in command of his department and everyone knew it too.

There had been some rumors at one time about some of the ways he partied, but I had ignored them. Greg had always been straightforward with me. I had also never seen him do anything to substantiate the rumors anyway.

I went home and decided not to tell Megan the news, thinking that she would be extremely surprised when we both found out together. I was hoping for a raise or a nice bonus for all my hard work. I took Megan out for dinner that night. I also asked her to buy a nice party dress for the Christmas party the next week. It was going to be an important one for both of us.

That night, Megan was really wild in bed, even letting me finger here asshole a bit while I was eating her out. I got brave at one point and let my tongue wander down to where my finger was inside that tight little hole and tongued her there for a bit too. That coupled with the oral pleasure I had been giving her drove her over into orgasm.

I had noticed that she orgasmed rather easily now as compared to when we first married. It seemed that we were getting more in touch with each other in our lovemaking now. All I knew was that I really loved my wife and had no eyes for anyone else. Megan was my whole world as far as I was concerned.

Our sex life picked up noticeably the week before the party. Megan seemed insatiable most of the time. She knew that something was in the wind, but I didn't tell her, wanting her to be surprised. She went out and got a new dress but wouldn't let me see it until the night of the party.

The night of the party she took an unusually long time to get ready. When I saw her in her new dress, I about had a heart attack. It was a black strapless number that looked like her breasts were about to fall out of it at any moment. Especially since she wasn't wearing a bra.

In the back it was open all the way down to where her bottom cheeks began to swell out, matter of fact, you could just see the beginning of her ‘crack'. It was so short, if she bent over at all she would be exposing herself and her panties.

She was wearing thong panties and thigh-high stockings. In her heels she looked so damn sexy and wanton that I almost was afraid to take her outside. I noticed as she walked the hem of her dress would flip out in the rear with each step she took. At one point, as I walked behind her a few steps I could see that thin cloth strip of her thong panties in the crack of her ass flashing as that happened.

I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit by the time we got off the elevator to go inside where the party was going full bore. We were a bit late, but when Megan walked in dressed as she was, every male in the building had eyes only for her. I was proud and a bit intimidated at the same time. She was so perfect looking. I had a hard time believing that she was my wife.

We went over to Greg and he was instantly between us talking and joking. He handed me a drink, and asked Megan what she wanted. Before she could answer, he told her he would get her a special drink that he was sure she would like. All my co-workers came over to introduce themselves to Megan, and some of them blatantly hit on her right in front of me.

‘Hi there sweet thing. Why don't you dump the ol' man and come party with me for a while?'

‘Hey beautiful, I could eat you right up. You are the hottest babe here tonight. How's about spending some time with me?'

It seemed that most of these guys had some kind of comment about her going with them to party. I was a bit jealous, but also proud because the center of all their attention was with me. She would be going home with me too.

Megan was eating up all the attention yet she stayed close to me. We danced to one song before Greg showed with our drinks. He ushered us over to a table and we sat and visited for a while. Men kept coming up and wanting to dance with Megan. I finally told her to go ahead and have some fun. I had never danced too much while she loved to dance.

Greg immediately jumped up and asked Megan for a dance. Megan, after looking at me to be sure it was ok, stood and went off with Greg arm in arm. I watched as they danced and I noticed that Greg would pull her in close from time to time, holding her breasts tightly to his chest.

His hands would be on her back, just where her dress began to show off her ass. I was a little bit uncomfortable with how close he held her, but she looked like she was having so much fun, unlike the other parties we had been to this year.

I was also a bit surprised at how comfortable she seemed in Greg's arms. I was happy that she was having fun and couldn't wait to get her home tonight. I felt that since Greg was a ladies man he probably would try to put some moves on her that would get her hot to trot and I would benefit because of it. Greg was trying to cop a feel as often as he could and succeeding at it too.

I could see Megan was having fun though so I just let it slide. Her smile made her face light up, and I figured that if anyone went too far she would shut them down but quick. I know she had in the past, and I also knew she could handle herself well enough to not piss them off either. Which would be good since she was with my boss at the moment.

At a summer party that had been held at a resort in the mountains, Megan had danced a bit with some of the guys and then she toured the place with Greg, Jim and several of my co-workers. Getting back from that tour she had told me she didn't feel well. I could tell that she didn't feel well, but she just told me that she was probably just tired and would be all right after she rested a bit.

She went to our room (we had booked one at the resort's hotel since we knew we would both be drinking and didn't want to drive home under the influence) and slept for a while before coming back out to join me on the golf course.

That night she had been very hot and we had a nice long sex session. I was surprised since she hadn't felt well earlier, but she brushed that off saying she had gotten a nice rest and felt much better now.

Then at the September party that was in honor of a retiring executive way up the food chain, she had overdone the dancing. She had also gotten drug off on a tour of the complex. When we got home that night, she had crashed in bed after taking a shower. She was so out of it, I didn't bother her for sex even though I had one hell of a raging hardon. I took care of it by myself, something that I hadn't had to do for a long time.

Tonight Megan was in great spirits and having fun dancing. She danced several dances with Greg, and then she was dancing up a storm with a bunch of my co-workers too. I didn't see her for quite a while. I was kept busy having small talk with co-workers and clients who were there.

When she finally showed back up, she looked almost wild. Her hair was askew and I noticed that her nipples were standing out like two little towers. The way that dress hung on her I was certain that they were the only thing holding it up.

She excused herself to go straighten up coming back after a while. Her breath was a bit ragged as she drug me out of my chair to go dance. She also stayed in very close to me, her breasts rubbing my chest as we danced too.

Greg walked up to us on the dance floor after Megan and I had our dance. He wanted us to come into the conference room near the back of the main hall. He was looking happy and nodding to various men as we walked there.

I noticed that Megan had slipped right under Greg's arm as we walked along, surprising me a bit. His hand dangled dangerously close to her breasts as they walked too. Once I thought I saw his hand dip into the top of her dress but at the angle I was at it could have just been an optical illusion too. Megan didn't seem to mind in any case, so I didn't say anything.

Megan came to me as we walked into the conference room. Greg motioned for me to sit at a seat where he was standing. Stepping around in front of me he held out his hand to Megan and pulled her up next to him. His hand was on the small of her back, and I could tell he was rubbing her lightly as they stood there. I was a bit jealous of him for a moment. It passed with his next words.

‘Megan, I wanted you to stand by me and look at our next vice-president. Bill is about to be promoted. It comes with a really substantial raise, and a new office near mine. Congratulation's Bill. You deserve this promotion for sure.'

Megan squealed and jumped up and down. As she did, Greg kept his hand and arm still, and since his hand was just where it crossed her bottom it had the effect of dragging on her dress. So as she moved up and down her dress fell a bit. I almost didn't see it since I was so shocked by his announcement. I happened to notice because Megan's nipples just began to show over the top of her dress.

After Megan calmed down, Greg sat in his chair and pulled her onto his lap. I was stunned when she let herself be pulled down, and then really stunned when Greg pulled her way up on his lap. Greg then put his hands on her knees and pulled Megan's legs outside of his, spreading her lewdly and exposing her totally to my view.

At some point, Megan's panties had disappeared tonight! I was looking at her pussy, and then I noticed that she had white stuff seeping out of her too! She had also been clean shaven down there too. When she had been dressing, she had a small tuft of hair just above her pussy lips, and now that was gone.

‘Now Bill, here comes the final good thing and I get to show you how much your wife helped you with getting the new job.'

Megan began to look uncomfortable now. She had a look in her eyes that was part fear and part sadness. I saw Greg's hands begin to pull her dress up her hips, then as Megan raised up a bit, Greg pulled her dress up and over her waist. Stunned, I could only watch as Greg removed my wife's dress totally, making her naked, on his lap.

‘Greg, what the hell are you doing? Megan, what in the hell are you thinking?'

‘Bill. I am giving you the final test for that raise and Vice-presidency. You see, I have sampled Megan here quite a few times and now it is time for you to know about her. You should know that your wife is my hot little slut. She has been helping me with some customers and co-workers for about a year now.

Megan, my wife, was looking at me and then began to talk. Her words were laced with a touch of fear. She spoke fast and in a high pitched voice quite unlike her usual speech.

‘Bill, don't get mad at me please. I let Greg use me so that you could move up faster in the company. He told me that he could help your career and even fast track you. He has used me in return for helping you succeed. It isn't that big of a deal you know. We even talked about this once remember? Having others in our relationship? So we get two birds with one stone, we get variety in our sex life and you get a nice fat juicy job with the company.'

‘Having others in our relationship was just talk, and if we were going to do that I would have thought I would be included in that decision too, Megan. What have you done? Do you realize that you have been cheating on me now? Why? How could you do this to me . . . to us? It appears that the only one that has been having any variety in their sex life has been you.'

Megan looked like she was going to cry for a minute, then slowly, a different look came into her eyes. Looking down I saw Greg's hands in her crotch, rubbing her bare pussy, two of his fingers deep inside her. Then one of his hands moved up to her breasts and started tweaking her nipples. Megan began to moan.

‘You should have seen her just a little bit ago Bill. Jim and a few of the guys worked her over but good. They even shaved her little pussy. Look at her pussy Bill, she has had three cocks in there already tonight and it still looks and feels tight as a virgin. She is one hot to trot babe.'

‘I'm sorry Bill, but Greg knows how to push all my buttons. Oh baby, I love you, please don't forget that. I am doing this for you, for us baby. Please don't get mad. Greg can do so much for us Bill. Ohhh . . . Yessss . . . Oh Greg, I gotta have your huge cock in me. I am so horny right now.'

I was angry and as upset as I had ever been. My boss had just told me that he had been fucking my wife! My wife who was at this moment, naked in my boss's lap being pawed by him. She was even begging for his cock. I stood up, ready to punch out Greg's lights when he stopped what he was doing and with quite a bit of force, pushed Megan off his lap where she landed on the floor.

‘Oww! Hey Greg watch it. That hurt!'

‘You'll get over it real quick slut. Sit tight while I pound your husband into the floor. You really should sit back down before you get hurt Bill.'

He stood up and smiled a big nasty smile. I could see that he had been ready for my reaction. Megan just sat on the floor, watching. She had tears in her eyes. I could see she was afraid, but of whom I didn't know. I wasn't even sure of whose side she was on, if any, at that moment.

‘Ok then, the party is really ready to start now. Now before you try to kick my ass, remember that she has been fucking me of her own free will. Also, if you try anything, I will make sure you are fired but not before I get my licks in on your pathetic little ass. I can see to it that you also go to jail. Then, well, I'm sure that I would be keeping Megan company until you got out.'

As he stood, I realized that what he said was true, Megan was sitting on the floor and not saying anything. Her eyes were on me. Greg was larger than I and I knew that if I started anything I would probably get my ass kicked. Also, I knew I would lose my job too. His comment about jail worried me also.

I reigned in my emotions as best I could and sat down, defeated. Stunned and about as hurt as I had ever been. I just didn't know what I should do for certain. The way Megan was acting, I didn't know if anything I did would be worth it.

When Greg saw that I wasn't going to go physical on him he turned and took out his cock.

‘Good choice Bill. Now, watch and see what your little wife, my slut has learned over the last year.'

Taking Megan's head in his hands he guided her lips to his erect cock. He had about ten inches of cock, hard as iron. I couldn't believe it when Megan took his cock between her lips and then just swallowed it fully to it's base in one fell swoop.

She had never taken all of my cock into her throat during sex and I was surprised at her skill with Greg's huge one. As I sat there, my heart torn to ribbons, watching my former prim and proper wife acting like a whore, my head spun.

Greg kept Megan's hair in his hand as he began to actually fuck her mouth hard. Her head was flying back and forth on his cock as it went into its base then almost out of her lips on each stroke. I noticed that Megan was trying to look at me as Greg got closer and closer to orgasm.

Greg reached down and began to play with her breasts as his cock rammed in and out of her mouth. He pinched her nipples gaining her attention back on him. He then leaned way over and started to rub her pussy, his chest almost trapping her head at his crotch.

Soon, Megan began to respond to his touches and started to moan around his cock. She pulled back for a second and while her mouth was free of him she moaned loudly.

‘Oh Greg. Give me you're cum baby. I want to taste you're sweet juice. You taste so good. Come on, cum down my throat.'

Since Megan had only once swallowed my cum, and after that never again let me cum in her mouth, saying that she really hated the taste of it. I could only watch, when on a deep downstroke, Greg began to shake a bit, his cock pulsing. He came in my Megan's mouth, deep in her throat and she was swallowing it like it was the nectar of a God.

After Greg came, he pulled out and let Megan lick and suck him clean. She had a bit of cum at the corner of her mouth and as she finished cleaning Greg up she took her finger and ran it around, getting it all on her digit and then stuck it in her mouth and licked it clean too.

‘Mmmmm. That is so tasty Greg. You have the best tasting cum of any man I have ever sucked off.'

Looking at me with a trace of guilt, she then stood and let Greg begin to feel her up, his fingers going into her pussy and asshole as he ran them all over her body. Soon her eyes closed as she moaned, her hands caressing his cock as he fully explored her body.

He turned her so that her back was toward me. I think he didn't want her to look at me too much. As he did, his fingers spread her asscheeks wide open and I could see something white trickling out of that tender tight little brown bud.

‘You know that Megan had a lot of fun at the July picnic? She fucked me and a few of my friends in your room as you were out playing golf. I introduced her to gangbangs that day and she took to them like a duck to water. Then in September she was so hot that she took on a few of our Jamaican clients too. I didn't even have to order her to. She did it on her own. Amazing wife you have. Amazing slut I have. I especially love to fuck her ass. You know how tight it is . . . oh that's right, she doesn't let you have her ass, only my friends and I get that. Poor sucker.'

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers