Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips again, then said, "May I have a taste, sir?"

"You may, my dear," he said. Remembering her earlier role play suggestion, he added, "Your reward for a job well done."

"Thank you, sir," she said softly. "This is the best bonus ever. I'm really, really thirsty. My mouth and throat are so, so dry."

"Don't be in a rush now," he cautioned. "Little kisses and licks will take longer, true, but you'll get a lot more to quench your thirst if you take your time."

"Oooh, a really big bonus!" she squealed with delight. "That's worth the wait. How long have you been, um, saving up for this bonus?"

"Naughty girl," he grinned. "A couple of days. I think you know what that means."

"It means you're way overdue for attention," she frowned with pouty lips. "I'll do my best and you just let me know what feels good. I'm still on the clock, you know, working for you, sir."

His cock lurched in her hand. He was so hard. Her teasing was almost more than even calm and collected Mr. Blue could take. She decided she better get to work. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock, keeping her lips closed until the last second, when her tongue poked through her lips and swiped the underside of his head as she pulled away. Then she leaned forward and to the side, placing wet kisses up and down his shaft, her tongue darting out for quick licks. She kissed all the way down to his balls, then kissed them too, her hand gently stroking his cock as she did so. She switched sides and kissed the other side of his thick shaft, smiling as he groaned deeply. Yes, he was overdue for attention. No question about it.

"Your cock is beautiful, sir," she said, giving him a little break. "Your assistant is a very lucky girl. I bet she will begging to, um, take care of you every day."

"And if she doesn't?"

"Come back and see me," Megan winked. He laughed loudly and patted her on the head like the good girl she was.

She pressed his shaft against his belly and, looking directly into his eyes, not blinking, she licked him long and slow from the base of his cock to the head. She resisted the urge -- the instinct, at this point in her schooling -- to take him in her mouth and suck him dry. She let her tongue linger on the tip, tasting his pre-cum. She flicked his tongue back and forth on the underside, just below the head. He was so hard now, his cock surging. She gripped his shaft, jerking him while her tongue moved nonstop along the underside of his head.

He pushed her hand away and took over the stroking, finding his own rhythm, watching her kiss and lick his cock were her naughty, talented tongue. He wanted so badly to grab the back of her head and gag her with his cock, but he'd save that for his assistant. He only hoped she would be this eager. Megan's enthusiasm was obvious -- she wasn't just doing her job, she was do what she loved. Special girl with special talents.

"No mess, right?" he grunted. "Cum on your face?"

She just nodded, not wanting to take her mouth away from him long enough to answer. He was so close. It was time to for him to get some relief.

She didn't have to watch much longer. "Here it comes, slut," he grunted. He stood up and she dropped even lower, her face fully under him as he jerked his cock. She closed her eyes and mouth and felt him release all over her face. It was warm, thick, and seemingly unending. As promised, it was a huge load several days in the making. When he was finished, her eyes were plastered shut, cum clung to her forehead and hair, one nostril was clogged, and her red lips were stained white.

"You need a towel?" he said.

"No sir," Megan said, the simple act of parting her lips to speak allowing her the first taste of his cum. "This is what they call finger-licking good."

She then used her fingers to scoop the copious amount of jism off her face and into her mouth. She swallowed as she went, making sure to swish it around in her mouth first, savoring every drop. Only when she had retrieved all she could did she accept a towel from Mr. Blue to finish cleaning her face and wipe the remnants from her hair.

"Um, I just realized that I'm supposed to make sure you intend to purchase before I, um, give you the customer appreciation," Megan said in a soft, apologetic voice that reminded Blue just how young and inexperienced she really was. But no one was forcing her to do this. She was not out of her element. This was where she belonged. She just had a little to learn was all.

"Don't worry, I'm going to buy everything you selected," Blue smiled. "You're an outstanding salesperson. If all goes well with my assistant, maybe I'll bring her back and let you help her pick out some more things."

"I would love that, sir," she smiled. "Thank you for, um, you know, being such a good customer."

Blue smiled at how this girl could be so confident seducing and pleasing a man and yet so flustered and blushing as she tried to find the right words for her job as a salesperson. It was endearing and he wished he could wait about 15 minutes and take another turn with her. But he knew it was time to go. Megan stayed in the dressing room to change back into her work uniform while Blue went to the register and paid Quigley for the items Megan had selected for him.

"How was your experience?" Quigley asked, no hint of irony in his voice.

"Excellent," Blue said, matching his professional tone. "You have a great store. Great selection and quality. Good prices, especially with my discount. And the customer service is quite impressive. You have my full support."

Blue glanced over his shoulder as he left. He saw the other CALL Girl, KASEY, being led by her leash. Even from the back, he recognized the customer and smiled to himself. Quigley was a smart businessman, no doubt about it.

Blue left and Quigley went into the dressing room where Megan was nearly cleaned up and back in uniform.

"Loophole, huh?" Quigley asked.

"Um, yes sir," Megan said, her head and eyes dropping in shame. "Was that bad?"

"Yes," he said. "Very bad. Very naughty. But also very smart. Great idea. That man not only will be a customer for life, but will always back us if we need it. Well done, young lady."

"Thank you, sir!" Megan's face burst into a huge smile. "Is there another customer waiting?"

"No, Kasey is with our only other customer right now," Quigley said. "You still thirsty?"

"Always, sir," Megan smiled. "May I?"

"May?" he grinned. "You're not only a student, but also an employee. That means there's no more 'May I'. You MUST. Get on your knees. NOW!""

Megan dropped to her knees as he dropped his pants. His cock was half erect as he rubbed it across her face and in her hair. He was getting hard fast and the rubbing turned to slaps across her cheeks, lips, and nose with his thick, hard cock. Moments later, he was balls deep in her mouth, fucking her face in the manner Megan was accustomed to. She assumed that, thanks to her and Kasey going off script, his needs had been neglected too. He was certainly attacking her mouth and throat with a sense of urgency and need. He was incredibly hard and felt thicker than normal. His balls were heavy and she knew he would fill her gullet with as much as she could handle. She felt guilty for letting him reach this point. She had failed in her duties and had learned her lesson. The guilt felt terrible. The cock in her throat and balls on her chin felt wonderful. It felt like home and his gush of cum felt like redemption.

When he was done, he zipped his pants without a word and headed back into the store. He didn't thank her, she knew, because you didn't deserve to be thanked for simply doing your job. He had thanked her for going above and beyond to take care of a customer. To thank her for the blowjob, however, would have been like thanking her for being on time for work.

There was little to clean up this time. She had inhaled every drop and swallowed it willingly. She washed the copious amount of sperm supplied by the two men down with some water and then headed back out of the dressing room just in time to see Kasey being led on the leash into the other dressing room by a large older man in a very nice suit. He was holding a couple of outfits from the costume section and she was carrying a basket filled with a variety of dildos and toys. Megan waved and smiled and Kasey smiled back, shrugging her shoulders as if to say, "I don't know what's going to happen, but it's gonna be fun!" Ah, Kasey, Megan thought, ever the optimist. Always smiling and happy. The man seemed very serious, though. Maybe Kasey could make him smile. What was she thinking? Kasey could make ANY man smile.

Soon, a couple came in and Megan spent the next 45 minutes showing them -- Mr. and Mrs. Yellow -- around and helping the woman, who was in her mid to late 30s, pick out some items to spice things up for her 50-year-old and clearly rich hubby. She knew this had to be a power couple that Mr. Quigley had invited, and she did her best to please them without posing a threat to the woman by making her husband jealous. The idea was to make him hornier so he would take her home and give her a good fuck, even if he fantasized about Megan while he did so.

While Megan, tended to her customers, Kasey was tending to hers in the dressing room. By now she had donned one of the costumes he had asked her to try on for him. It was a "Farmer's Daughter" look that was guaranteed "to make your cock grow, even if your crops don't". She was wearing cowboy boots and Daisy Duke shorts. No panties. No bra. The only thing on top was a pair of red suspenders which passed over her hardened nipples. While she wore this, the man had her lick and suck the collection of toys he had picked out.

Kasey did so willingly, of course, understanding that not only was that her job, but also that the fact that she was licking these items would essentially dictate the man would have to buy them. She saw a big sale coming, and Mr. Quigley would be happy about that.

Kasey's customer was Mr. Red, an apt name given his round, red face that she could easily picture blustering at his employees or a neighbor who dared cross him. He wasn't an outwardly pleasant man, though he had been polite enough to her so far. He was large, like a younger version of Harry, Kasey thought. But not that much younger. At first she pegged him for his mid-50s but as she studied his smooth face and features -- his dark hair was sparse but there was no hint of grey -- she realized he was probably 10 years younger than he looked. She knew Mr. Quigley had invited people of some importance and she thought that Mr. Red must have a very stressful job to have made him age so quickly. His diet certainly didn't help either.

It soon became clear that Mr. Red's outlet -- his way to let off that steam that seemed to be stored in his ruddy cheeks and forehead -- was via sex. Nothing unusual there. However, it seemed his marginal health and apparently considerable power or wealth had enabled him to acquire a bit of a modern-day harem, a collection of assistants who seemingly allowed him to do as he pleased and, in fact, were incentivized to encourage him to do so.

At least that's how she pictured it when he told her about it.

"I work extremely long hours and I work alone," he had told her. "My office is in my home. I am happily single and the only things I do besides work are drink, travel, and have lots of sex."

"That's not a bad lifestyle," Kasey had giggled. "Maybe you can bring your girlfriend next time."

"I might do that," he chuckled. "But this dressing room would be pretty full. I have six women working for me, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are all between the ages of 21 and 30 and they all work varying shifts. There are never less than two of them with me anytime. As you might imagine, there duties extend beyond answering phones and bringing me coffee."

"They have good jobs," Kasey smiled. "They are lucky ladies."

"They are also horny," he laughed deeply. "All the time. Don't get me wrong, I like that. I demand it, really. They need to be horny little sluts for this job. But, they are bit like pets -- fun to play with, but sometimes they need to take care of themselves. Which is why I'm here. I want some new clothes for them, yes, but mostly I want to get some fun toys for them to play with."

That's when Kasey had led him to the adult toys and he had quickly picked out some of the usual items like handcuffs, chokers, and nipple clamps. But he was most interested in the dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs. Kasey offered to recommend the best ones, but he waved her off.

"I trust you, my dear," he grinned with a smile that was anything but friendly. This man was creepy in a dirty and exciting way. "But this is the sort of thing I need to take for a test drive, if you will. And you get to be my test subject. I demand the best in everything --that's what makes me successful. I don't just want any toys, I want the best. I want to know which ones make you cum and which don't. Yes, I could take your word for it, but your pussy will really tell us the truth, now won't it?"

"Yes, sir," Kasey said. "It gets me in trouble sometimes, but it never lies."

That got a genuine laugh from Mr. Red, who leered at her in a way that made her skin crawl but her pussy stir. He was a dirty middle-aged man, which she found both cringe-worthy and cream-worthy, apparently.

In the dressing room he followed the guidelines and didn't try to fuck her -- not with his cock. He didn't get too grabby or rough. But he quickly moved through the fashion show, approving the farmer's daughter look, then a naughty nurse, and a naughty cheerleader. Finally, he had her strip naked except for her choker, leash, white ankle socks, and pink heels.

"Now this is simple," he told her, ogling her perfect, naked body. "Each toy gets 10 minutes. Any toy that makes you cum, I buy. Any that doesn't, I don't."

Kasey questioned the idea of returning used toys, but realized that Mr. Red's power gave him great leeway. Mr. Quigley was smart and would gladly tolerate the wasted inventory in exchange for this man's business and public backing. Still, she wanted to be a great salesperson. She wanted to sell as much as she could and waste as little product as she could. "Guess I'll just have to cum a lot," she told herself, letting a naughty smile crinkle her cute face.

"You have a beautiful face," Mr. Red said. Before she could thank him for the compliment, he added. "Amazing what daily loads of cum does for a young lady's complexion, isn't it?"

He didn't say it in a funny or naughty way. His tone was demeaning. He made her horny, but she knew she could never work for a man like this. He was like Rothman only Rothman at least put on a good show of being polite and classy when he needed to. She couldn't imagine Mr. Red being anything other than an angry, mean, dirty-old-man in progress.

He had her sit on the sofa and put her legs up over her head. He made her hold her ankles, leaving her pussy, ass, and the pile of toys all at his disposal. He shoved a vibrator in her mouth and she licked and spit all over it until he was satisfied, then he touched it to her pussy lips, watching her face as he rubbed her pussy lips with it before pushing it inside her.

"Figure we'll warm you up with some good vibrations," he chuckled. "Don't worry, we'll stretch your holes with the big boys soon enough."

"Yes, sir," she panted, already feeling the effects of the vibrator. Mr. Red was watching his stopwatch, monitoring the time. Even though this was warmup, he wanted to see her get off in 10 minutes or less. She was a young, fit, sexy little nymph. He had seen her type before, though not many were as beautiful or flexible. But he knew that once she got started, she could go for hours. Making this bitch cum was going to be as easy as it was fun.

He kept the vibrator in her pussy as he used the end of the leash to tie her wrists and ankles together above her head, the leash pulled tight, forcing her head up and back. In his office he would have hung her up on one of his coat rack like this while he randomly plugged her cunt with toys, but this current setup would work just fine.

"You can't use your arms or your legs," he chuckled. "You're totally exposed, totally under my control. Your body is no longer your own. Think how powerless you are, at the mercy of a little piece of rubber with a single battery in it. If it can make you cum in under 10 minutes, turn your pussy into a sloppy mess, what do you think a man like me could do to you? I'm big, strong with a cock to match. You'd work for me for free, wouldn't you? Just to get this every day. Treated like the little whore you are."

"Fuck," Kasey whimpered. The way he talked. So rough and mean, but so fucking hot. He was right. She was helpless and the needs of her pussy, which was at his mercy, was quickly overriding all other thoughts and impulses. She had no idea how long it took for the first orgasm, but she knew it was under 10 minutes, because he tossed the devious little toy into the "Buy" bin.

For the next 45 minutes he hammered her pussy with dildos and vibrators of all shapes and sizes. Anal beads and plugs made sure that her selfish little pussy didn't keep all the fun to itself. She cried out with each orgasm until he filled her mouth with a ball gag. He chuckled with each orgasm that hit her tight little body, taking great joy in seeing her reduced to a pile of nerves and juices that were so easily manipulated.

Kasey was dizzy with a constant state of ecstasy and arousal, the unending pleasure and stimulation becoming almost painful at times. It was relentless. With the dildos, he would grab her hair or her leash and ram her pussy with long hard strokes in a rapid jackhammer style. She would cum, he would toss the soaked dildo in the "buy" pile, and stuff an even longer, thicker one inside her, making one orgasm flow right into the next.

She tried to maintain eye contact per her training, but that only lasted so long. By the end, her eyes were rolled back in her head and her juices flowed so copiously that she dimly wondered if it was possible to be dehydrated by too many orgasms.

"Fuck, you came with every single one," Red grunted. "You're a slut, but a good salesman. I gotta buy them all, I guess. Am I right in assuming there is some additional customer appreciation for such a large purchase?"

Kasey opened her eyes and, still gagged and bound, managed to nod her head and wink. "Naughty slut," he chuckled. He until the leash and let her arms and legs come down. He removed the ball gag and helped her too her feet. He stood behind her, holding her waist in his meaty hands. With her heels, she was the right height for him to slide his cock between her thighs.

"Press your thighs together and keep them that way," he grunted. "I can't fuck your pussy, but I can sure feel it. And your thighs are so wet they're like a soft little cunt all their own."

"Yes sir," Kasey moaned. She felt his thick meat pressed between her slick thighs and even slicker pussy lips. She pictured it sliding between her lips like a hot dog through a bun. It just went back and forth with smooth, easy strokes. She wanted it inside her so badly, but she was also grateful that her battered pussy was getting a break. She tried to move so that his cock would rub over her clit, wriggling her hips in his grasp.

"Hold still, bitch," he grunted. "I'm almost there. Hold still and keep those legs tight together. They make a nice cock sleeve."

Just his dirty words almost made her cum again. He was rough and demanding and a slightly degrading. He wasn't fun or nice -- like Michael -- but he matched his intensity. She could see why he needed so many girls in his office. She couldn't picture him fucking any way but hard and rough and nasty every time. He would make you cum, but this type of action would make a girl sore and worn out. It was a feeling she had come to relish. Feeling sore and tired at the end of the day made her feel like she had done her job and been used for her purpose. Just like in tennis, when she was exhausted at the end of a practice, she left exhausted but feeling great, knowing that she had given her all. Well, now Mr. Red her "all" in his hands and was using every bit of her that was allowed. He had said he was about to cum, but he just kept humping away, no end in sight. With his sex drive and all those girls, she imagined he came multiple times a day, building up quite the stamina and staying power.