Megann's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his mild surprise, she spreads her hands apart, sliding her cut-offs to mid-thighs, before resuming her teasing game. With exaggerated movements, she slides two fingers from her left hand deep inside her pussy and then pumps them with deliberately long strokes. The effect is immediate; he shifts again in his seat, visibly uncomfortable in his tight shorts. Keeping up her finger fucking a few minutes longer, she guides her right hand up her belly to her breasts. A few massaging and teasing strokes later, she pulls the stretchy material of her top over her breasts in a single motion. Arching her back at the same time, she pushes once more her breasts up in the air in the dark room. His accustomed eyes, wide opened of course, have no problem detailing the delicate shape and soft pink color of her nipples.

Pulling her fingers out, she turns to him and asks; "Want a taste?" He simply freezes up. Moving her dripping fingers to his mouth, she caresses his lips a few seconds before letting his tongue taste her. Closing his eyes for the first time in minutes, he revels in this incredible taste. Without realizing what's happening to him, he suddenly opens his eyes and looks down; indeed, she really did unsnap his jeans and has her hand around his throbbing cock. He didn't even notice that she had opened his jeans. Twisting under the sensations of Megann's ministrations, he finds the courage to move his hand on her gorgeous breast, the first one he felt since he played doctor with his cousin Maria, years back...

As she goes on pumping his cock, Megann uses her other hand to slide her shorts all the way down. Now completely naked except for her top, squeezed above her breasts, she turns towards him and lowers her head close to his cock. When she lets the head slip between her lips, he contains a moan and she hears him saying: "Oh my God!" Still holding the base of his cock with her hand, she opens her mouth wide and only lets her tongue touch him. She then slides all the way down, letting her mouth close back around the base and feeling her throat around his head. Shifting between a deep-throat fuck, a full-length mouth fuck and a delightful tongue swirling around his head, she knows very well that she's driving him crazy. He suddenly moves his hands from her breasts to her head and she knows he going to cum any second now. And she lets him!

She feels his cum blasting against the back of her throat before swallowing it easily. After cleaning him up, she brings her hand back on his cock and moves up until her mouth reaches his ear: "You taste really good stranger..." With that, she feels his cock coming back to life; just as she expected it. "He's probably not very experienced, Megann deduced, and the sheer excitation is enough to keep him hard for a while!" Now, looking at him, she says: "Are you ready to continue? I really want to feel that huge cock between my lips, sliding it's way to the deepest recesses of my pussy, spreading it wider than ever before. Make me feel like a virgin all over again, will you?" Well, his cock is not really huge, but when she finishes talking, she's sure she felt it growing.

Turning her back to him, she sits on her side, revealing her buttocks to him. Moving her upper leg forward, she uncovers the fragile details of her womanhood to him. Moving behind her, he twists sideways to hand puts his hand on her nude waist. With her free hand, Megann grabs his cock and guides its head to her waiting hole. Awkwardly, he begins to push in and move closer to her in the process. Inch by inch, Megann feels his cock freeing built up tensions. Flowing now freely, they turn into her proverbial wetness and coat his cock that now easily slides the final inches. Once inside to the hilt, he pulls back and begins to fuck her like an uncontrolled wildcat.

Try as they might, they can't control all the sounds their instincts make. Her moans and his grunts are now heard by nearly everyone in the little room. Of the dozen people here, only two are girls. So all the male eyes, and a few feminine eyes, are now glued to the new show in the last row. Either looking at Megann's exposed buttocks, his hands on her hips, his cock pounding deeply inside her, her breasts heaving with each one of his strokes... everybody now is staring at them. Noticing the hungry eyes, Megann smiles to herself and forgets all about self-control. Now filling the room, her moans act like mermaid songs; enrapturing everybody in a sexual trance. Since the audience is mainly composed of males, the effects are not so bacchanal, but she swears that she can see a few of them jacking themselves off.

But right now she doesn't really care; surprisingly, even though the stranger was clearly a virgin, he's still better than she expected. Moving sideways a bit, he reaches without knowing to the secret places inside Megann's pussy that her last boyfriend took months to find. Quickly building an incredible orgasm inside Megann's pussy, the stranger also seems to be reaching his own peek. But before exploding, he pulls Megann and sits right up on his bench. With her legs on each side of his, Megann bends forward and puts her arms on the bench in front of her before resuming herself the incredible fuck they had. She understands why he did that when she feels both his hands climb up around her waist to her breasts; if he's a virgin, he won't let this chance pass him by! Kneading her breasts together, squeezing them in his hands, massaging them slowly and brushing her nipples with his fingers, the stranger pushes Megann over the edge. It seems like Mary had made them so sensible that they were sending their own sensations directly to Megann's pussy. When he feels Megann's pussy contracting, he opens his eyes and mouth wide, feeling his first pussy-originating orgasm. While her whole body trembles with pure delight, he feels his cock bursting all the cum he has deep into the burning hot pussy that took his cherry. When both their moans fill the room, the others, transfixed by the sight of Megann's body moving under the sexual spell, slowly begin to clap their hands. Finally the room is filled with cheers and cries of weird congratulations.

With a smile, Megann grabs the head of the guy just in front of her and pulls him to her. After a long, wet and passionate kiss that freed her of the remaining sensual tension inside her, she pushes him back to his seat. Slowly raising herself, she feels the limp cock sliding out. Now standing in front of him, she feels his hands caressing her buttocks while the guy in front of her has his eyes locked on her still nude breasts. Then, she slides her top down, puts her cut-offs back on and, without a word, leaves this little room. Walking with a definite sexual twist, she heads out of the school to a long warm bath. And already, under the jealous sun, she's thinking about another fantasy...

-If you have the time, I'd like some comments. Thanks-

12