Megan's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Add this to hubbie's collection. You can fix him a trophy case and put names and dates on then so he will always remember"

"You are mean."

Tony went in the bathroom and I heard the shower running.

I put on a robe and sat and waited. David stepped out grinning. "How did I do, did I make a good Tony? That damned mustache drove me crazy and it itched and slipped around. I was afraid I would end up with real thick eyebrows."

I laughed at him and hugged him. "I love you David. I'm cured. You are the only man I know who is even better than himself. I did like a couple of things though."

"What?"

"I never compare lovers, it just isn't done."

"Well Tony enjoyed every thing but the rubbers."

"Do you really think a trophy case is a good idea?"

"You will make a really good looking corpse lying in your casket. They do wonderful things now in funeral homes."

12