Megan's Sexy Stranger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he couldn't hold back any longer, he slammed into her tight little hole. God, it was like being sheathed in warm silk. Warm, wet, tight silk. He lost control and pounded in and out, fucking the hell out of her. He heard her scream and moan through his sex-crazed hunger, but he didn't care what she said. He was going to fuck her hard until he came.

He felt his nuts tighten up and his cock jerk. It was almost time. He suddenly pulled out and rolled the damn condom off. He stroked his cock once. Twice. And there it was. Hot rivulets of creamy white cum shot out onto her stomach. Her tits. Her neck. It mixed with the chocolate and he watched in shock as she slid her finger down into the cum on her tit and crooked her finger back into her mouth, sucking the cum off it.

He panted, letting his heart slow and tried to wrap his mind around what was happening. She smiled at him and he felt like he could shoot more cum onto her hot little body.

Yes, he thought. She really is the best fuck ever. He knew there was no way he was going to let her walk out of his life without bending one of his rules. He would definitely get her last name and there would be strings attached. There was no way another man was going to fuck her unless he was there and allowed it.

He smiled, knowing Robert had left his phone number for her. He would keep it for another time. He wondered if Robert had any friends that liked a good fuck...

Yes, he certainly was glad he placed that ad in the paper. He had to admit though, she had turned out better than he had ever imagined.

12