Megan's Summer Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, we have a plan for that," Harry interjected. "We think you will be very happy. We'll give you the details later."

"Sounds great," Walters said. "Well, anyway, I wanted to bring an outfit that, had I been able to, I would have required Megan to wear to school."

Walters carefully removed the sweater and g-string, leaving the heels on. Megan noted the drastic difference between the care shown for these items versus the other clothes that had literally been ripped off of her.

Walters then helped her put on the white g-string that Quigley had brought. He claimed it was because it looked better with the outfit he brought, but everyone knew it was just so he could also enjoy tucking the string between her ass cheeks and pulling it around her pussy lips. Then he pulled out a schoolgirl outfit. A very naughty schoolgirl.

"This is cliché, I know, but I'm a teacher, so you'll forgive me," Walters said to the group, who nodded back at him, raising their beers as approval.

"It's a classic for a reason," Granderson assured him.

"Now, I'm going to skip the thigh high stockings," Walters said. "To me, these long bare legs in these heels is what I wanted to look at all day in class. But the rest of it is pretty standard."

It was. Tartan skirt, white button up blouse. But, just like Quigley, Walters had taken the cue from the video and went small. So, the top of the skirt started a couple of inches below her belly button and the bottom of the skirt was even with the bottom of her ass cheeks. The white blouse looked like a button down, but there were no buttons, only the tails to tie snugly underneath her breasts. The top barely fit around her and her nipples were right at the edge of the fabric. Clearly if she tried to walk or move for any amount of time in this outfit, her nipples would be repeatedly exposed.

He helped her put her hair in pigtails, tying them with red and white ribbon. Then he put a tight red choker around her neck. On it in white lettering it read, "Teacher's Pet".

"Now, if you had worn this to class every day, you would never have had to do a minute of homework or take a single test," Walters said, his voice deep and filled with lust.

"Yeah, her only math problem would have been counting how many licks it took to get you off," Peterson joked.

"Yeah, and how many blowjobs equal an A," Walters laughed. "Of course, there's one more thing you should have been wearing to, um, prepare yourself for our study sessions."

Walters presented a butt plug with a sparkly red and silver diamond design on the end.

"What is that?" Megan asked.

"A butt plug, my dear," Walters said. "It's very sexy that you don't know what it is. You put this in your little ass and wear it all day. Not only is it fun to catch a glimpse of that little shiny diamond under your skirt, but it also relaxes your asshole and prepares it for your daddy or master or, um, favorite teacher."

"I see," Megan said. "You always teach me something new, Mr. Walters. May I wear it now?"

"You must," Walters said. He had her bend over showing her ass to everyone as he pushed the g-string aside and pushed the lubed butt plug gently but firmly inside her. He held her ass cheeks apart, letting everyone see the shiny diamond that was still exposed.

"Thank you, Mr. Walters," Megan said when she stood back up. She kissed him like she had Quigley, then waited for the next presentation. As she did so, Megan tried not to show how uncomfortable she was with the butt plug inside her. She knew some guys liked to fuck a girl in the ass, but she hadn't ever done it and she hadn't realized that there was a toy to help the process. She didn't doubt that wearing this for a while might better prepare you for a big cock fucking your ass, but this felt so weird. She felt stretched and stuffed back there. She couldn't imagine what a full-size cock driving into her ass would feel like.

The presentations continued with Darrell giving her two form-fitting catsuits, a micro bikini and a fat 10-inch dildo. Peterson gave her two vibrators, a sexy little mini dress, two more chokers and a pair of cherry red heels.

As Mr. Rothman took his turn, Megan was wearing a backless dress with a plunging neckline and a hem that stopped at the top of her thighs. She no longer wore the butt plug, but the white g-string was still in place and was now wearing the red stilettos. Her hair was back in a ponytail and her current choker was black with white lettering that read "Cum Slut" and the letters were in a runny looking font that made it look like white slime was dripping off of them.

"Cum slut," Rothman chuckled. "I hope that's true. I have to admit, I made a lot of extra dinner reservations the last couple of years for me and my wife just to have an excuse to have you come babysit. Ever notice that I always planned early dinners?"

"I didn't think about it," Megan said.

"That was so you would have to come over right after your tennis practice, no time to change, so you'd prance in wearing those little skirts and tight shirts," Rothman said.

"Oh my, I had no idea," Megan said honestly. She couldn't believe what she was hearing from these men and how naïve she had been. She had caught on to Harry and Mick long ago, but she had missed so many others.

"I always liked your athleticism," Rothman said. "A young, athletic, fit girl is a thing of beauty. So, I got you several pairs of these shorts." He held up a pair of blue soffe shorts, the tight little shorts with the triangle notches cut out of the legs that cheerleaders often wore. He helped her remove her mini dress and then pull on the shorts.

"I got extra small," Rothman joked. "I hope they aren't too big." The shorts barely fit over Megan's firm round ass and well-toned thighs. They hugged tightly to her pussy mound, molding to her pussy lips.

"Fits perfectly!" Walters cheered.

"I agree," Rothman said. "I hope the extra small tank tops work as well."

He had several of those in a variety of colors and, as expected, they fell short of her belly button, revealed ample cleavage and side boob.

"Those would be great for you to jog in," said Mr. Hanson, the neighbor who had admired her daily runs.

"I think the tank tops would get more of a workout than she would," Rothman laughed.

"So would my wrist," Hanson joked, making a jerking motion with his hand.

"Feel free to wear this to your dad's office," Rothman said, not joking anymore. "You can join us for lunch."

"Yes, sir," Megan said, horrified at the thought of her dad seeing her dressed like this. "That would be fun."

Next up was Dr. Meeks, the plastic surgeon. He was the one that Megan knew the least. She had only met him once about a year ago when her mom had a simple procedure to conceal a scar on her chin. Megan had gone along to drive her mom to and from the clinic.

"Well, I must admit, I probably know Megan the least of any of you," Meeks said as he explained who he was to the group. "But I got a nice vision of who she is becoming from Harry and Mick, so my gifts went a little different direction. Nonetheless, I think you will all approve."

Meeks had brought and assortment of sex and bondage toys. Still wearing the tiny tank top and shorts from Rothman, Megan's popped and mouth dropped as he presented ball gags, handcuffs, vibrators, dog collars and nipple clamps.

"She tried on all the clothes, gotta try all that stuff too," Mick said.

Within minutes, Megan had a ball gag in her mouth, wrists cuffed behind her back, a black studded dog collar with a leash around her neck, a vibrator in her pussy and clamps on her tender nipples.

"Gentlemen, who needs home theaters and smart phones," Meeks said. "I present to you the ultimate home entertainment system, ideal for any man cave."

"That's a fucking must-have," Walters said. "Damn. I'd come home to that every night."

Megan squirmed uncomfortably, her nipples aching from the pinching clamps and her pussy responding to the humming vibrator. She was taken aback by how the talked about her like she wasn't even there -- like she was a painting or trophy, a prized possession. It was degrading, but also flattering in a way. She was the center of their attention, their only desire. They all wanted her. That made her both hot and nervous.

"I would also like to make an offer," Meeks said. "If you want to get her tongue, tits, navel or clit pierced, I'll pay for all of it. I only ask that I get to be there."

"That's a fair offer," Harry said. "We will keep that in mind."

"And needless to say," Meeks continued, "I do boob jobs and would more than willing to work out a deal if you want to turn your slut into a true bimbo."

"That thought has crossed our minds many times," Mick nodded. "Again, a fair offer that we won't forget."

All the while the guys had been taking plenty of photos and videos with their phones. Only one party guest used a professional digital camera. That was Yelton, who came up next.

"As you might all have guessed, I'm a professional photographer," he began as he slowly removed the nipple clamps, vibrator, ball gag and handcuffs. He removed the collar and leash, the tank top and the shorts and g-string, leaving her only in her heels. "I took Megan's senior pictures this year as well as her pictures for her tennis team. As you can guess, I got some nice closeups that weren't in the package for her parents to choose from. But I didn't get to dress and pose her how I really wanted. What I really wanted was to put her in a sling, make her get on her hands and knees, arch her back, stick out her ass and see just how much that sling could cover."

"Damn, that's a fine idea," Darrell said.

"I think so too," Yelton smiled. "So I brought her three of them. I'm going to put this bright green one on her now. I think the color goes well with her dark skin and hair."

The sling bikini was little more than bits of cloth connected by string not much thicker than dental floss. A tiny triangle attempted to cover her pussy mound, then split into two strings that connected to two more triangles that covered her nipples and nothing else. The strings converged behind her neck, forming one thin rope down the middle of her back and between her ass cheeks. Not only was it embarrassingly revealing by nature, but Yelton had also followed the others' suit and gotten one a size too small.

He had her kneel down in the grass by the pool, arch her back, stick her ass up and face down close to the ground. The curves of her body were more than the fabric was able to contain. She was popping out all over, the sling more of a suggestion than an actual piece of clothing. Yelton gleefully photographed her from all angles, directing her poses, moving the sling as needed to get the perfect shot.

"I'll have copies of these for all of you," he promised.

Megan followed Yelton's direction without hesitation. She had always dreamed of modeling and, despite being incredibly exposed, she felt sexy and confident. She wasn't arrogant, but she knew her body was trim, firm and athletic. She knew she looked good and was actually anxious to see the photos herself.

Yelton presented a few other basic gifts -- thongs, some pumps and a tube top, then yielded to Granderson. Megan felt especially awkward with him there. He was her best friend's father. She had spent many nights at their house, had dinner with them, took trips to the beach with them.

"I've known Megan for the past four years since she became friends with my daughter in high school," he began. It's been in the last year or so that I found myself noticing what a beautiful young woman Megan was becoming. And now to find out that she's as interested in her sexuality as we are is quite a pleasant surprise.

"However, because she's so close to my daughter, I have to think of her in different ways. Role-playing, you might call it. So, to that end, I thought it would be appropriate to supply her with some sexy role-playing costumes."

Granderson then pulled out a number of sexy outfits, including naughty maid, naughty nurse, a cute Raggedy Ann doll outfit, naughty cheerleader and another naughty schoolgirl outfit.

"Those are all fun," he said. "But you know, you used to always wear those cute little cutoffs. I liked them, but I kept wanting to grab them while you were swimming and cut a few inches off them. Well, this is my chance to give you a proper farmer's daughter outfit."

The outfit included a plaid sleeveless button down shirt. "You don't button this," he said. "Just take the ends and tie them under your tits, like this." Granderson was happy to show her how to do it and happier still that the too-small size barely afforded enough material to tie a proper knot, let alone conceal her perky tits.

Then he presented the shorts. They were only a few inches, top to bottom and covered less than half her ass cheeks. Her thighs were left bare, and the top of the shorts was several inches below her navel.

"They are really tight," Megan said, trying not to sound like she was complaining.

"That's the idea," Granderson said. "If you so much as get a zit on your bald little mound, I want to be able to see it through those shorts."

"Yes, sir," Megan giggled. Then she put on the cowboy boots that Granderson provided with the outfit. He explained that boots or heels either one were appropriate. "I hope I don't get any zits down there, though."

"You probably won't," Darrell said. "Cum cleanses the pores!"

"And the palate," Yelton added, drawing a laugh from the group.

Megan had been mostly quiet and demur through all of this, but a naughty thought struck her and she grinned, blurting out, "Think it would be good as a pizza topping, Darrell?"

"I wouldn't want it," Darrell grinned. "But I'll be happy to make a cum pizza for you anytime you want."

"Yum!" Megan smiled. The guys were all being so playful, she wanted to join the fun and let them know that she was having a good time too. She really loved all the sexy outfits and toys and the way their hands moved over her body as they helped her try everything on. Their attraction for her was intoxicating. She was being treated as an object, but she kind of liked it. She liked being the center of attention and liked their lusty eyes. It gave her a feeling of power over them in a setting in which she had no power. She felt somewhat intimidated knowing what they could do to her if they wanted, but didn't feel afraid. She didn't really trust them and she didn't feel like they had some deep respect for her, but she knew most of them to be decent, well-respected men. They might want to fuck her, yes, but harm her or degrade her, she didn't see that happening. So far, it was a party mood and she just wanted to keep it that way. When the cocks got hard and the touching got more intense, she wanted them to know she was along for the ride as long as they didn't go too far. It was a thin line, but she liked it. It was exciting. She was learning so much.

What she learned next was that Mr. Hanson, the neighbor who she had learned liked to watch her jog by every day, really liked strippers and stripper attire. He was next up and presented her with a bag full of brightly colored, neon, mesh stripper tops and gloves, clear platform heels, and brightly colored thongs and g-strings.

"Aren't you supposed to tuck a dollar in there?" Megan teased as he pulled up a neon pink g-string, carefully adjusting the strap on her hip.

"Not until you put on a show first," Hanson said. "You dance, you grind, you tease, you strip. That's how you get your reward, babe."

"I'm not a very good dancer," Megan frowned.

"Well, anytime you want to take a break on your morning runs, you can stop by and practice your moves," Hanson grinned.

"Hmm, tempting," Megan smiled. "I'll have to bring these clothes with me."

"Or just run in them," Hanson suggested.

Megan kissed him as a thank you for the gifts and then looked somewhat nervously at Mr. Blackmon. He was a guidance counselor at the university she was attending in the fall. He had met with her and her parents when they toured the campus a few months ago. That meeting had been brief and very professional and friendly. Seeing her past teachers and friends of her parents here was one thing. Those were people from her past that she would soon be leaving in the past. Blackmon was, potentially, a big part of her future. She would see him on campus and meet with him to go over her course schedules. He would have more power over her than all of the other men here combined. And she barely knew him. But she knew why he was here -- the same reason all of them were here. For her. For her body. For a good time.

He stood in front of the group dressed to Megan, who was still dressed in her stripper attire.

"I am an academic counselor at the university where Megan will start school in the fall," he began. "It was my pleasure to meet her on her visit to campus with her parents. Despite the fact that she was dressed much, much more conservatively that day, it was plain to see she would be a welcome addition to a campus already filled with some of the most beautiful coeds in the country.

"I understand why you are seeking the help of Harry and Mick to prepare yourself. There's a lot of competition among the sexy girls on campus -- competition for guys, for jobs, for perks and attention. You want to stand out and just being beautiful isn't enough. Not even for you. So, I want to give you a few things that will help you draw some attention while still looking like a college student."

"As you know, in the mornings when it's cool or in the winter months when we have some cool temperatures here, leggings are all anyone wears," Blackmon continued. "But they all wear black or dark blue or gray. Dark colors. They look great wrapped around a tight ass, but not as good as these."

He pulled out a pair of white leggings. He had her put them on over the neon g-string and his point was easily demonstrated. Unlike the dark colored leggings that hid many of the details, these thin white ones failed to conceal the brightly colored g-string.

"It's a subtle difference," he said. "But it's significant."

"Definitely," Walters said. "You'll get noticed in those."

Blackmon also had some light blue, pink and yellow versions, all of which would stand out in the world of dark leggings.

He also presented her with a football jersey from the university, but in keeping with the theme of the night, this one was very small, cut off just below the breasts. "You'll look like everyone else cheering on the team on game day -- just sluttier," he said.

He also gave her more Soffe shorts, jogging bras and tank tops as well as some pumps with lower heels that would be more practical for walking around campus but still sexy.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing you on campus," Megan said.

"You are going to fit in just fine," Blackmon said. "But anytime you need someone to talk to or maybe some new leggings, you just come see me."

"I will!' Megan beamed.

Blackmon sat down and Megan realized that everyone had presented her with their gifts. She looked at the pile of clothes, toys and shoes and was overwhelmed, both by their generosity and by the fact that was now her new wardrobe. Barely any "normal" clothes remained. What a turn her life had taken. She was apprehensive but also excited and thankful.

"Wow, thank you all so much," Megan smiled broadly. "I had no idea that this party would be anything like this. I thought maybe a couple new pairs of shoes or something, but this is crazy. I can't thank you enough. You're all so sweet and kind and I'm very grateful."

"Megan would like to show you her gratitude the remainder of the evening, gentlemen," Harry said. "Please don't rip any of her new clothes -- I know that was fun before -- but feel free to dress her up, undress her, touch her, take pictures, videos. Have fun. We just can't let you fuck her, but I assure you that you will all leave happy and taken care of."