Megan's Uncle Ch. 01

Story Info
Her clumsy attempts at seduction bring out his mean streak.
4.7k words
4.47
197.5k
146
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,192 Followers

Megan skipped down the road. It was finally the weekend and she had no more exams or essays due before Christmas. Life couldn't be better. Well, it could be better. She could be at university with her friends now, but she'd taken a year out to care for her mother through the final stages of cancer and she wouldn't have missed those private moments for anything. They'd given her memories for life. Good family memories were otherwise a scarcity in Megan's life. Her dad had abandoned her and her mother when Megan was a baby and she'd had no grandparents.

She was now 18 so she didn't need a legal guardian, but her uncle had taken her in. He'd helped her sell her mother's house and put the money in her college fund. She'd offered to pay her own way, but he'd insisted on letting her stay with him for free and even giving her pocket money. Megan thought he was doing it because he felt guilty that he wasn't there for his sister.

Uncle Dan was an engineer and he worked for oil companies so he'd spent the last 10 years travelling the world. He'd decided to quit the travelling for a year to be there for Megan and make sure that she got a good education. Megan had been a bit worried about moving in with Uncle Dan, seeing how they didn't know each other all that well. He'd been 10 years younger than his sister so they'd never been very close. At the age of 33 he wasn't married and Megan's mother had always said it was because of his travelling lifestyle. Megan was wondering if he'd settle down this year. He couldn't be short of potential wives, Megan mused as she thought about his looks. He was quite tall and his body was lean. He wasn't very muscular, but when he wore t-shirts and shorts Megan could see that his work was quite physical. He had short dark hair and the same light blue eyes as Megan.

She opened the door and went inside. The house seemed so big when she was alone in it. Uncle Dan had rented it unseen and he'd probably not realised that a large family home like this was totally unsuitable for a bachelor and his 18-year old niece. Still, they'd made the most of it and a few of the rooms were rather homely by now. There was a note attached to the fridge. It read "On a date – don't wait up!" so Megan decided to order a pizza and watch a movie. Her classmates were all going to a party, but she didn't enjoy high school parties anymore. The boys in particular were so immature and she couldn't wait for next year when she'd be in school with more mature boys and going to college parties.

The evening went by slowly. She watched a DVD of her favourite movie, ate a pizza, made some popcorn, watched another DVD and it was still only 10. She didn't know what to do next. There was nothing on TV and she didn't fancy any of her other DVD's. She knew that Uncle Dan was into action movies and she wondered if he had anything that she could watch. She went into his bedroom and looked through the shelves where he kept his DVD's.

There were a lot of martial arts titles that she didn't want to watch and then she came to a couple of blank cases. She assumed they were pirate copies as he had a lot of those and she looked at them. They were all rated. Most of them were rated as OK, some as bad, and then she came across one that was rated as more than OK. She figured that she could check that one out. She went back to the family room and put the disc in the player. At the start it flickered like her uncle's pirate movies usually did and then a picture appeared and she recognised it immediately. It was Uncle Dan's bedroom.

She knew that she ought to turn it off, but she was absolutely fascinated with what was about to happen. Soon Uncle Dan walked into the bedroom, without a shirt and behind him came a giggling woman who was also shirtless and her boobs were hanging out of her bra. Uncle Dan grabbed her and took her in his arms and unclasped the bra, giving him a chance to fondle her boobs. Megan watched in awe as her uncle got the woman naked and then stepped out of his own clothes. She'd seen pictures of men's cocks before, but she'd never realised just how big they were until the woman with Uncle Dan took his in her mouth and started sucking on it.

The DVD zoomed in on the woman as she was sucking Uncle Dan's cock and Megan gasped in surprise. She wasn't much older than Megan and she had a striking resemblance. They both had shoulder length blonde hair, cut in the same way. The woman in the DVD was as generously endowed as Megan, whose bras measured 36D. And the woman's pussy had appeared clean shaven – or waxed, something that Megan had started doing not so long ago.

Megan could feel herself getting excited. She'd been horny before, but never like this. Whenever she'd had a tingle in her pussy she'd stuck a finger inside and massaged her clit till she came. This time was different. This time she could feel a hunger for cock in her cunt that she'd never felt before. She slipped her hand down her thongs and slid a finger inside her hole. She was so wet. She pulled her finger out and licked it. She liked what she tasted. Next she stuck her finger inside again and then two. She wondered how a cock like Uncle Dan's could ever fit inside a cunt like hers because she was so tight. That's when she realised it. She wanted to fuck her uncle.

The action on the screen got hotter and sweatier and soon Uncle Dan was fucking the blonde woman from behind. Megan had three fingers fucking her cunt by now and she was moaning so hard that it didn't first register what was going on on the DVD. Uncle Dan was urging the woman to beg him to fuck her hard. And then he got her to say "Fuck me Uncle Dan, fuck your little niece Megan." Megan stopped what she was doing. With one hand still in her cunt she rewound the disc and listened again. She couldn't believe it. Uncle Dan was pretending that he was fucking her.

Damn! This was so hot. She had such a sexy uncle and she'd only just discovered that he was a beast in the bedroom. She was dying to feel him in her cunt and now she'd discovered that he wanted to fuck her too. Because he did, didn't he?

She quickly finished herself off and then she put the DVD back where she found it. She went to bed and was busy making plans as she heard Uncle Dan return home.

One of the features of the house where they lived was that it didn't have any en-suite bathrooms. The following morning Megan waited until she could hear her uncle moving around and then she headed for the bathroom between their rooms. She wore a thong and half covered her firm breasts with a towel. As she'd predicted she ran into her uncle in the hallway and she just happened to drop her towel. Uncle Dan stared at her as she made a big deal out of picking it up and eventually covering herself again before heading into the bathroom.

Later that day Uncle Dan was working out in the gym that he'd set up in one of the spare bedrooms. Megan often used the treadmill, but generally wore a big t-shirt and a firm training bra. This time she put on the C-cup bra top that she'd used when she was on the school volleyball team two years earlier. Now that her tits were D-cups it acted like a push-up bra and gave her an impressive cleavage. She wore minimal bike shorts and put on a t-shirt for good measure. Uncle Dan was on the rowing machine, opposite the treadmill when she walked in. She switched to a really hard workout programme and it wasn't long before she was sweating hard. She pulled her t-shirt off and tossed it to the side and continued running, aware of her uncle's eyes that were glued to her bouncing breasts.

After her shower she decided to wear a camisole with her miniskirt that she usually only wore under shirts. She decided that any bra straps would be far too ugly so she didn't wear a bra. She walked into the kitchen as her uncle was cooking and leaned against the work surface, knowing full well that her posture brought out the fullness of her breasts. She could feel the tightening of her nipples.

"What's for dinner, Uncle Dan?" she asked casually.

"Pasta Alfredo with garlic bread," he replied, struggling to keep his eyes off her. "It's a cold evening, maybe you should go and put something warmer on before we eat?"

"No thank you, Uncle Dan," she made a point of calling him Uncle Dan after how he'd made the girl in the DVD do the same. "I had such a hard workout on the treadmill, I'm positively boiling."

"What brought on that workout session?" Uncle Dan asked. "You normally take it easy?"

"Oh, I saw myself naked in the mirror," Megan was teasing him now. "And I saw how fat I've become. I need to work some of it off."

"Don't be silly, you're not fat!"

"Am I not? Just look at this ass!!!" Megan lifted her skirt and showed off a perfectly rounded backside, with a thin pink strip of lace running down the crack."

"There's nothing wrong with your ass," Uncle Dan protested. "Women are supposed to have curves."

"But not like these," Megan protested and cupped her breasts. "They're huge!"

"They're perfectly normal. Now sit down and I'll serve your dinner."

Megan smiled with satisfaction as she sat down at the kitchen table. Uncle Dan was obviously struggling with her display. Inside her head she made more plans. She was going to tease him mercilessly for the next couple of weeks and then on Christmas Eve she was going to get some sexy lingerie and put a bow around her waist and give herself to him. It was going to be a wonderful surprise.

Things didn't quite go to plan... For the next week Megan made a habit of running around braless at home. She took every opportunity to bend over in front of her uncle, and since she was all of a sudden only wearing miniskirts, he always got a full view of her ass, and her silk or lace covered pussy. Megan's confidence was at a high when she came home from school the following Friday. The rain was pouring down outside and she was soaking wet. There was another note on the fridge and she jealously thought that her uncle was out on a date again. But the note read "You're grounded."

She didn't understand it. She was an adult, she hadn't broken any house rules, why the hell was her uncle grounding her? She went to her bedroom to get changed and found that the door had been locked. She tried some of the other rooms and they were also locked. Only the kitchen and her uncle's bedroom were unlocked. She entered her uncle's bedroom and saw an outfit on the bed. There was a note pinned to it and she took it off and read "Little girls who try to play grown up games end up in all kinds of trouble. Change into these clothes and wait for me."

Megan was confused, but she was shivering and wet so she changed into the school uniform on the bed. She didn't wear a uniform at her school, and this one obviously didn't fit her very well. She sat on the bed and they she lay there for a while until she got bored. She decided to go and make herself a snack, but to her surprise the door was locked. She was trapped in here. Now she was starting to panic. This wasn't funny. What the hell was Uncle Dan up to?

It was well after dark when she finally heard his car in the driveway. She jumped out of the bed and started knocking on the door, yelling for him to let her out. She heard his firm steps in the hallway.

"Step away from the door," he barked, in a voice she'd never heard.

She did as she was told and soon the door opened.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she yelled at her uncle. "I'm an adult. You can't treat me like this?"

She started running out of the bedroom but her uncle caught her arm and pulled her back. His face was hard and his look menacing as their eyes met. "Oh, but it's OK for you to prance around my house like the sluttiest cock tease in town?"

Megan gulped. This was not how it was supposed to happen.

"I meant what my note said. If you try to play with the big boys you have to accept the consequences. It's time for your punishment."

Uncle Dan sat down on the side of his bed and looked at her. His eyes told her that he meant business.

"Come over here now," he said, his voice dark and menacing.

Megan walked up to him and he grabbed hold of her and forced her down across his lap. He stroked the skirt up and admired the thongs that disappeared between her soft buttocks.

"Such a sweet ass," he said and caressed it. "Too bad I need to punish it."

He slipped a finger inside the thong and just as Megan thought he was going to pull it down he grabbed it hard and ripped it off her. Then she felt the hard impact of the palm of his hand against her ass. She screamed out in pain and surprise.

"That's for walking around naked!" He slapped her again. "That's for not wearing a bra at home." He slapped her once more. "That's for working out in those skimpy outfits." Once again his hand slapped her ass hard. "That's for prancing around the house wearing next to nothing."

Megan's ass started getting pink now and she was whimpering with each slap and each accusation. But something was happening to her. Apart from the pain she was experiencing, she was also finding the situation strangely erotic. Each time she felt Uncle Dan's hand on her naked ass she felt hornier and hornier for him. He was obviously not interested and she was gagging for more. This wasn't good.

"And this..." Uncle Dan said after she'd lost count of how many times he'd slapped her and once again she felt his palm on her battered ass. "This is for watching my private DVD's without my permission." He slapped her once more. "You didn't think I knew, did you? I know exactly what you watched and when you watched it. It's what started all this silly stuff with you running around half naked all the time."

"I'm sorry, Uncle Dan," Megan sobbed.

"Saying you're sorry doesn't do it," he laughed cruelly. "You have to show it. Get off my lap and on your knees."

Megan did as she was told.

"Good girl, I like it when you don't question my orders. Keep that in mind. Now unzip me and get my cock out."

Megan stared at him with her eyes wide open. Had he really said what she thought he'd said?

"Did you not hear me? I said, I like it when you don't question my orders. Now get my fucking cock out or I'll give your bum another dose of my hand."

This time she was quick to act. She unzipped his trousers and reached inside his boxers for his cock. It was still fairly soft, but the size was nevertheless impressive.

"That's better. Well, what are you waiting for? A little cock tease like you shouldn't need instructions for the next part."

"But..." Megan's voice died off. "I've never done this before."

"You've never sucked a cock before? Yeah right, and the Pope isn't catholic."

"I promise. I'm a virgin."

"You serious?"

"Yes!"

"Well, well, well... That's going to make this all so much sweeter for me, isn't it? I didn't think I'd get the chance to take another virginity. Well, let's start with your virgin mouth. You suck and use your tongue to tease me until I cum. It's not rocket science. Any slut can do it! What are you waiting for? Open your mouth and get busy!"

Megan parted her lips and started licking Uncle Dan's cock. There was a small dollop of precum for her to taste and she found that she quite liked the taste. She opened wide and sucked him in. He didn't go very far as her lips were completely dry. She let him go and started licking his shaft. She ran her tongue across her lips and sucked him in again teasing him with her tongue as he slid inside. He still didn't go very far. His cock was now big and swollen and her mouth felt so big.

"Take me in your throat, my slutty niece," Uncle Dan instructed her, but she didn't know how to do it. He was already hitting the back of her mouth.

She felt his hands on the back of her head and then she realised what he meant by her throat. She kept swallowing as his cock obstructed her airways. She was close to panic and Uncle Dan was moaning out loud. Tears were streaming down her face and just as she thought she'd pass out he let go of her head and let her breathe.

"Don't stop," he said in a coarse voice and she kept sucking him. With her hand around the base of his rock hard shaft and her lips wrapped around the top she worked his cock good and hard. Then she felt his hands on her head again and just as she thought that he was going to force himself deep into her throat once more he let a loud moan escape his lips and his cock twitched in her mouth. All of a sudden she felt stream after stream of his cum hit her mouth and she started swallowing it. When he was done cumming he pulled out of her mouth and some of his cum ran down her chin.

"You look like a real slut like that," he mused as he stepped out of his clothes. "Get undressed."

Megan took her clothes off and caught sight of her pink butt in the mirror. The thought of the smacking brought a tingle to her pussy and she realised how wet she was. This was nothing like the romantic encounter she'd had in mind, but she knew that she'd loved the smacking and sucking her uncle's cock. She wondered what he'd do to her next. He walked around her, inspecting her body. He cupped her tits and bit her nipples, making her squeal with delight.

"Still acting like a slut," he mused. "Are you sure you're a virgin? I will find out and if you've lied you're going to be punished."

"I am a virgin," she said. "I promise."

"All virgins have tight cunts. Part your legs a little and let me feel yours."

She parted her legs and had to bite her lower lip as her uncle's hand reached between her thighs and a finger slid inside her dripping hole. He pulled his finger back and licked it.

"Damn you're wet," he said with a big grin. "And you're tight too. But most 18-year olds are. OK, lie down on the bed and I'm going to investigate your pussy a little closer."

Megan climbed up on the bed and was closely followed by her uncle. He grabbed hold of her ankles and spread her legs wide open.

"OK, my little niece," he said with his eyes firmly lodged on the wet pink folds he'd just opened. "I want you to hold your ankles now and not under any circumstance let go of them until I tell you. Understood?"

Megan nodded.

"Now let's have a look at your slutty cunt. See how wet you are. You really enjoyed being spanked, didn't you? I'll have to remember to use the whip next time I need to discipline you."

Megan closed her eyes and imagined what the cane would feel like when she was brought back to reality by the feeling of her uncle's tongue on her wet pussy. He licked along her entire slit and she shuddered from the erotic tension in her body. He flicked his tongue across her sensitive clit and she cried from the wonderful sensation. Next his tongue circled her virgin hole and he lapped up the free flowing juices. Slowly, slowly he penetrated her with his tongue and flicked it around inside her, making her moan louder and louder with pleasure.

"Oh, Uncle Dan," she moaned. "Your tongue feels so good in my cunt."

She could feel him laughing softly against her hot skin as he continued his exploration of her pussy. He used his fingers to tease her clit as he tongue fucked her, making wonderful wet, smacking noises. Just as she thought she was going to cum he withdrew his tongue from her cunt and closed his lips around her clit. Soon one finger was inside her, followed by a second and a third. He kept teasing her clit with his tongue as his fingers fucked her furiously. She wanted to knead her tits. She wanted to pinch her nipples. She wanted to do anything to help her cope with the intense feelings in her cunt, but she didn't dare let go of her ankles. Then her body gave in to the temptation and with a cry she came. Her cunt squeezed his fingers hard and she showered his hand with slippery juices.

Uncle Dan slowly pulled his hand out and got up on his knees, looking down at the swollen pussy lips he'd just been teasing mercilessly. His cock was rock hard again. He placed it against her slit and then he leaned forward and sucked on Megan's tits. He bit her nipples and teased the sensitive underside of her young and firm boobs. Then he moved further and started kissing her. His tongue invaded her mouth and took possession of it. They were both breathing heavily when he broke their lip lock.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,192 Followers
12